Author Topic: 2011 Olympia - Branch Warren needs to get some rain boots!  (Read 8292 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
2011 Olympia - Branch Warren needs to get some rain boots!
« on: August 25, 2011, 09:59:34 AM »
Why you no wear Rain BOOTS on rainy day?   ???  :'(

$825,000 Olympia money lost because you wanted to be hardcore and not ware rubber rain boots

Melissa and Doug Augie Children Alligator Rain Boots $15.76

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
Re: Branch Warren .......
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 10:20:23 AM »
Why you no wear Rain BOOTS on rainy day?   ???  :'(

$825,000 Olympia money lost because you wanted to be hardcore and not ware rubber rain boots

Melissa and Doug Augie Children Alligator Rain Boots $15.76

Say whaaaa!?

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: 2011 Olympia - Branch Warren needs to get some rain boots!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 11:42:10 AM »
$825,000...where you getting that figure from ??

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 11:53:52 AM »
$825,000...where you getting that figure from ??

http://www.getbig.com/headlines/2011/04/17/2011-mr-olympia-weekend-prize-money/

Wow – the 2011 Olympia Weekend prize money is increasing to $825,000. That is incredible, especially during these tough times, that the greatest bodybuilding contest weekend of the year is bringing more prize money to its athletes. $825,000. Not bad at all!

The breakdown is as follows.

Mr. Olympia – $600,000 prize money. The top IFBB mens pro bodybuilding contest of the year just keeps on getting better, with Jay Cutler coming back to defend his title against Phil Heath and a ton of others who just may surprise everyone. Can Jay sustain the title? Nothing is for sure.

Mr. Olympia 202lb Showdown – $25,000 prize money. This is Kevin English’ show to win, and with David Henry out (overseas with the United States Army on a tour of duty), we can’t wait to see who else is going to rise up and challenge the winner.

Ms. Olympia – $60,000 prize money. With women’s bodybuilding, only the Ms Olympia continues to provide an incredible amount of money for some of the most disciplined competitors out there. Here in Las Vegas, the best of the best will be showcased.

Fitness Olympia – $60,000 prize money. Some of the best and toughest competitors will be here in Las Vegas to showcase their fitness routines, which now is 2/3′s of the score. So the ones that dazzle and delight the audience with there incredible routines just may win it all!

Figure Olympia – $60,000 prize money. Battle is brewing here! Defending champion Erin Stern against current Arnold winner Nicole Wilkins is going to be quite interesting. But who knows, maybe someone else just may step up, and take the title away.

Bikini Olympia – $20,000. Last year was the first year of this new division, and Sonia Gonzales took the title. However, Sonia lost to Nicole Nagrani at this years Bikini International, so it is going to be a great contest as to who will come out on top. Put in Nathalia Melo, Amanda Latona and Jaime Baird, and you never know what may happen.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 12:41:04 PM »

Wow – the 2011 Olympia Weekend prize money is increasing to $825,000. That is incredible, especially during these tough times, that the greatest bodybuilding contest weekend of the year is bringing more prize money to its athletes. $825,000. Not bad at all!

Mr. Olympia – $600,000 prize money. The top IFBB mens pro bodybuilding contest of the year just keeps on getting better, with Jay Cutler coming back to defend his title against Phil Heath and a ton of others who just may surprise everyone. Can Jay sustain the title? Nothing is for sure.

Mr. Olympia 202lb Showdown – $25,000 prize money. This is Kevin English’ show to win, and with David Henry out (overseas with the United States Army on a tour of duty), we can’t wait to see who else is going to rise up and challenge the winner.

Ms. Olympia – $60,000 prize money. With women’s bodybuilding, only the Ms Olympia continues to provide an incredible amount of money for some of the most disciplined competitors out there. Here in Las Vegas, the best of the best will be showcased.

Fitness Olympia – $60,000 prize money. Some of the best and toughest competitors will be here in Las Vegas to showcase their fitness routines, which now is 2/3′s of the score. So the ones that dazzle and delight the audience with there incredible routines just may win it all!

Figure Olympia – $60,000 prize money. Battle is brewing here! Defending champion Erin Stern against current Arnold winner Nicole Wilkins is going to be quite interesting. But who knows, maybe someone else just may step up, and take the title away.

Bikini Olympia – $20,000. Last year was the first year of this new division, and Sonia Gonzales took the title. However, Sonia lost to Nicole Nagrani at this years Bikini International, so it is going to be a great contest as to who will come out on top. Put in Nathalia Melo, Amanda Latona and Jaime Baird, and you never know what may happen.

Yeah, 825K for the whole weekend. Branch would have placed between 6th and 10th placed, which would have been between 15k to 2K :)
X

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 12:52:52 PM »
Who are you and what the Fu@k are you talking about?

You are supposed to inject steroids, not sniff them

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 01:46:26 PM »

For the whole weekend, best case even if he would've won (which he wasn't) was maybe $100,000. Still alot of money, but not $825,000.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Branch Warren - Complete Queer
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 03:26:36 PM »
This is about as gay as it gets.  I don't even know why he hits poses, he ought to just bend over and spread his ass cheeks for his schmoes..

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Branch Warren - Complete Queer
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 03:32:55 PM »
Short and muscled looks ridiculous
T

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 03:33:30 PM »
All drugs ::)
Thunderdome approved

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 03:36:18 PM »
Subject change in 3, 2,1...

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 03:50:16 PM »
 Poor Branch... .. All he need was a size 4 kids rain boots and he wouldn't be going thru this

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 03:51:06 PM »
Poor Branch... .. All he need was a size 4 kids rain boots and he wouldn't be going thru this

lol...where's the pick of him next to a midget pony?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 03:54:27 PM »
This is about as gay as it gets.  I don't even know why he hits poses, he ought to just bend over and spread his ass cheeks for his schmoes..

I must be missing something here. All I see is a relatively short, steroid enhanced, slightly off season bodybuilder posing. I don't see anything gay at all in his routine. It's not like he's a white Kai Greene on the posing dais or like he kissed the announcer for letting him pose. He didn't even give himself a wedgie to show off his glutes....gee whiz you seem a bit critical of Banch!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2011, 03:55:17 PM »
I am about as gay as it gets.  I don't even know why he hits poses, he ought to just bend over and spread his ass cheeks for ME.

FIXED for his real hidden agenda.
Branch will meet you in the ring, Stimpy hahaha
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 03:57:03 PM »
FIXED for his real hidden agenda.
Branch will meet you in the ring, Stimpy hahaha
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Shouldn't you be off sniffing farts?  That is what you do, isn't it?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 04:02:55 PM »
Shouldn't I be  sniffing YOUR farts?  That is what I do.

Fixed ???????

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 04:04:49 PM »
I love you too Howie. :-*

leanne F

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2011, 04:08:42 PM »
Branch is a good guy happy in marriage and in love with his wife seems a few here are just a tad jealous.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2011, 04:10:58 PM »
Branch is a good guy happy in marriage and in love with his wife seems a few here are just a tad jealous.

Um yeah, that's exactly what it is.  It has nothing to do with him having a grotesque physique and being a midget.  Nothing to do with that. ::)

leanne F

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2011, 04:12:31 PM »
Um yeah, that's exactly what it is.  It has nothing to do with him having a grotesque physique and being a midget.  Nothing to do with that. ::)

Do you know him have you ever met him the guy is wide he is nat that short but then I know him I guess you don't.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2011, 04:14:35 PM »

Yea we all want the same stale pussy to fuck day in and day out for the rest of our lives ...  ::) ::)

I'm sure branch hits it a few times  off-season at best

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2011, 04:17:22 PM »
Do you know him have you ever met him the guy is wide he is nat that short but then I know him I guess you don't.

What does knowing him have to do with anything? No, I haven't met him but I've stood next to him a couple times...which still doesn't make a difference because pics and video don't lie....His physique is grotesque...I'm sure he is a nice Christian man but that has nothing to do what we're talk about.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2011, 04:25:27 PM »

::) ::) ::)

erics

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2011, 04:27:14 PM »
It used to be that a guest poser would pose his entire routine. Many bodybuilders would use a guest posing to help judge the quality of their routines prior to a competition and it was considered unprofessional to not appear in good condition.

It seems those times are gone.