Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 18, 2014, 02:35:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mike vick  (Read 1012 times)
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2011, 12:34:27 PM »

they turned vick's bad newz kennels into a good newz santuary for dogs. one of his neighbors complained saying vick was a better neighbor because in 6 weeks of the santuary being there, one dog got loose and ran onto his property so he likes vick better.  get over it jackass its dirt.
Report to moderator   Logged
Butterbean
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 01:05:24 PM »

I wonder if the neighbor was involved in vick's garbage when he lived there.

R
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 12:05:42 PM »

I wonder if the neighbor was involved in vick's garbage when he lived there.
interesting point i won't be surprised....
Princess L
Getbig V

I stop for turtles

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 09:46:43 PM »

People who do this kind of thing are sick, and they are sick in such a way that it’s unlikely to expect any real change from them.  Just because his handlers and spin doctors have him saying the “right” things doesn’t mean he believes or means a word of it. Just because they have him interacting with students and animal advocates doesn’t mean he’s on his way to lasting change.  The man is a sociopath and no better than what I pick up in the yard on a weekly basis and dispose of.

:
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 04:01:35 PM »

People who do this kind of thing are sick, and they are sick in such a way that it’s unlikely to expect any real change from them.  Just because his handlers and spin doctors have him saying the “right” things doesn’t mean he believes or means a word of it. Just because they have him interacting with students and animal advocates doesn’t mean he’s on his way to lasting change.  The man is a sociopath and no better than what I pick up in the yard on a weekly basis and dispose of.
exactly right.
_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 07:18:11 AM »

Sadistic lowlife - if he wants to make the world a better place he needs to kill himself.

[
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 10:30:59 AM »

Sadistic lowlife - if he wants to make the world a better place he needs to kill himself.

i liked to see him let loose in a stadium in a meat suit with 100 angry hungry pitbulls let loose on him now that's must see tv.
newmom
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 10:58:00 AM »

I hope everyone you know boycotts all nike products while that fucking gross human being is under contract...
Butterbean
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 07:34:59 AM »

I hope everyone you know boycotts all nike products while that fucking gross human being is under contract...

I never plan to buy Nike products again.

R
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!