Author Topic: Ridiculous pics of Sergio Oliva!  (Read 72074 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Ridiculous pics of Sergio Oliva!
« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2011, 03:46:50 PM »
BODYBUILDING

the only culture where all you have to do is SAY something, and it becomes an unimpeachable fact

Like it's gay reading magazines and watching bodybuilding videos but not attending shows?  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2011, 04:28:44 PM »
I'm 5'7'' and when I met him back in 2004 he seemed to be 5'8'' TOPS!

he's short...i met him too and towered over him

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: August 28, 2011, 04:30:31 PM »
Was he a legit 5'10 ? alot of pics I have seen of him he does look quite a bit shorter
I would think he was a Legit 5ft 10 in the YEAR 1971, you got to remember EVERYONE due to ageing process (and the natural curvature of the spine with age) loses a inch or 2 especially over 55yrs old or more pretty normal take a Look @ Arnold now in 2011 guaranteed hes @ least a couple inchs shorter than he was in 1971.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2011, 04:32:00 PM »
I would think he was a Legit 5ft 10 in the YEAR 1971, you got to remember EVERYONE due to ageing process (and the natural curvature of the spine with age) loses a inch or 2 especially over 55yrs old or more pretty normal.

I met him in 87...so in his 40's...and I'm 5'11" and i was easliy two inches taller...I was looking down at the guy

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2011, 04:45:01 PM »

Why don't we see guys like that on bodybuilding scene anymore? Troy Alves is prolly last guy that aspires to that look. And please don't tell me Branch Warren or someone else is "better". Yer, by bodybuilding standards he is but tell my fucking WHY after all those modern pro bodybuilders I've seen it's only physiques like this which make me think "WOW!"?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2011, 04:47:37 PM »
I met him in 87...so in his 40's...and I'm 5'11" and i was easliy two inches taller...I was looking down at the guy

BODYBUILDING

the only culture where all you have to do is SAY something, and it becomes an unimpeachable fact

oh the irony

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: August 28, 2011, 04:54:34 PM »
plenty of people try, the problem is he people walking around with mr o trophies are ronnie jay and warren, the judges see themselves as people with power, people at the top of this heirarchy called bodybuilding and first and foremost what they want is people to submit to them, so they will reward people who risked their lives and sacrficed and don;t even look human anymore, because this gets them off, this is what gets off people with a hunger for power. Dex got one for the same reason, he showed up every time in tip top shape and smiled like a good boy for them so they threw him a bone, he should have more trophies than you can count on one hand, but he is his own man and looks beautiful instead of freaky. Kevin and Shawn were also their own man, but they couldn't be denied so they were in the spot light as well, but dorian risked the most, he injected the most insulin, he got down the lowest body fat, he looked the most like an animal so they gave it to him. He sacrificed the most. In football it doesn't matter if you talk shit, just score tds, in bodybuilding you gotta submit to the will of weider

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2011, 05:03:15 PM »
The most impressive photo in my opinion.

Unfuckingbelievable. Thats what an upper body should look like right there, crazy density and herculean look.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2011, 05:05:14 PM »
 :o

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2011, 05:28:51 PM »
This is in my honest opinion look you just cannot achieve by injecting shit and eating right in few years. THis is a look that actually requires proper structure, dedication and years of training. He's DENSE. You don't see that look at the Olympia stage anymore except from few guys really. But you can meet guys like that in gyms all over the world. Not willing to compete, huge cartoon like freaks with dense muscle training for 15 years just on roids with limited budgets.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2011, 05:56:23 PM »
This is in my honest opinion look you just cannot achieve by injecting shit and eating right in few years. THis is a look that actually requires proper structure, dedication and years of training. He's DENSE. You don't see that look at the Olympia stage anymore except from few guys really. But you can meet guys like that in gyms all over the world. Not willing to compete, huge cartoon like freaks with dense muscle training for 15 years just on roids with limited budgets.

Couldnt of said it better. Thats a body built from real hard work heavy weights and diet. Dense and conditioned, thats the kind of muscle that makes you do a double take and say "wtf!" Thats what I call truly huge.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2011, 06:15:16 PM »
he's short...i met him too and towered over him

And during this historic meeting did the Myth confess to you, "If only I had arms like Groink"...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2011, 07:34:28 PM »
BODYBUILDING

oh the irony

well....i believe myself  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2011, 07:37:20 PM »
And during this historic meeting did the Myth confess to you, "If only I had arms like Groink"...

He asked if he could be an "Arm Don"  ;D

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2011, 03:35:57 PM »
what is joe weider looking at?

He is looking to pot the brown

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2017, 07:27:25 AM »
The Myth ! 1971, Paris. ;)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2017, 07:38:49 AM »
Much fuller than Arnie ever was, better condition as well. Too bad he was black or he would have been the posterboy for Weider and Co.   

how do you come to the conclusion he was in better condition than arnold he never got as cut as arnold did

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2017, 08:14:15 AM »
Sergio was never as ripped as arnold in 1980

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2017, 08:16:42 AM »
Sergio was never as ripped as arnold in 1980

yes nether you are right, i agree sergio had better structure but he never ever got the conditioning arnold did, there are alot of retards on this forum for sure. who love bbc

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2017, 08:56:19 AM »
what is the real story of him getting shot as a cop?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2017, 09:42:35 AM »
Was he a legit 5'10 ? alot of pics I have seen of him he does look quite a bit shorter

Have been claims that he was really 5'9".

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2017, 09:44:11 AM »
I'm 5'7'' and when I met him back in 2004 he seemed to be 5'8'' TOPS!

Right and in 2004 he was an OLD MAN (in his 60's), so that would put at about 5'9" in his PRIME. Look at Arnold serious height loss since 2003. The man is struggling with 5'10" today and was 6'1.5"-6'2" during his prime.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #122 on: February 23, 2017, 09:47:11 AM »

You don't look down at someone being only 2" taller than them. That's just you acting like you're bigger and better than him. It's a psychological game your mind plays to make you feel superior because you really feel insecure.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2017, 10:48:52 AM »
Sorry, im a big Sergio fan but hes not in the same league as Arnold as an overall physique. Sure he looks freakier in a lot of those pics standing himself, but next to Arnold , who is a fair bit taller, he doesn't seem as 'massive'. Add in that Arnold was always more conditioned, and you have the better overall BB of the 2.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 23, 2017, 01:20:04 PM »
Sorry, im a big Sergio fan but hes not in the same league as Arnold as an overall physique. Sure he looks freakier in a lot of those pics standing himself, but next to Arnold , who is a fair bit taller, he doesn't seem as 'massive'. Add in that Arnold was always more conditioned, and you have the better overall BB of the 2.

way more conditioned not even close.