Author Topic: Gays Cause Earthquakes!?  (Read 3821 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Gays Cause Earthquakes!?
« on: August 26, 2011, 05:07:28 AM »
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Gays Cause Earthquakes!?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 11:56:44 PM »
And he's not alone thinking like this.  When I can turn on a popular christian network and hear a popular pastor saying that earthquakes didn't exist before sin and mass sin causes hotspots for disasters......  It seems a lot of religious nuts believe this shit.  Some Christians apparently think that all disaster is brought about by sin lol...  Not sure what Islam thinks on this, it's probably worse.  and we've just heard the idiot rabbi.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 02:04:18 AM »
A dude I work with said Katrina was gods way of getting rid of the fags and n!gg3rs.  And yes he is a big time holy roller.  He is always listening to these religious webcasts.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 02:35:10 AM »
A dude I work with said Katrina was gods way of getting rid of the fags and n!gg3rs.  And yes he is a big time holy roller.  He is always listening to these religious webcasts.
Oh yea, I've heard, watched and read the same garbage from many others...  I wish I could say it's rare, but I don't think it is... I'm just one person and I see this shit enough to know way to many Christians are way way way lost from anything Jesus would have said.

My family gatherings around the holidays go first with prayer to god and then later after to casual nig and gay bashing, some object but they do so silently with others that agree with them, sometimes with a slight look of disaproval that registers with the like minded but not with others at the table.

You could see with my family an example of how brothers might fight brothes in a civil war lol....

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 07:47:18 AM »
In this instance it was a Rabbi, not a Christian making the claim that God brought forth the earthquake as punishment for homosexuality. 

That is bullshit.

Should any here wish me to explain my reasoning, I would be happy to do so.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 01:10:55 PM »
In this instance it was a Rabbi, not a Christian making the claim that God brought forth the earthquake as punishment for homosexuality. 

That is bullshit.

Should any here wish me to explain my reasoning, I would be happy to do so.
That's a christian rabbi dude.  haha, you didn't know that?

Yes, please explain your reasoning...

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 01:24:29 PM »

I've never heard of a christian rabbi before.  Interesting!
R

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 01:29:37 PM »

Yes, please explain your reasoning...

Perhaps I should have listened past the intro, but I happen to know only a couple of Messianic Jews and they generally don't resemble anything close to this fella's quasi-hasidic looks.

Now then to know if this or any other catastrophe is truly from God you need to keep in mind one simple thing.  It must be predicted by a genuine prophet and it must come to pass when they say it shall and as predicted. 

You do not predict Super Bowl wins after the game, do you?  Of course not.  You don't put money on a roulette wheel and say let me wait until it stops to place my bet where I predict is shall be...

The faux christian head of Family Radio has twice now (if I recall correctly) predicted the date of the Rapture of the Church.  Ummmm...  He got it wrong.  Now then, how to judge something that no one predicted.

You would know for a fact that God, Nature or some supernatural  being was pissed at homosexuals if oh, say at the annual fag fest and S&M tie down in the Bay area called the "Folsom Street Fair"  actual fire were to "rain" down upon the fair destroying the booths and the participants along with every single pervert in attendance but, any passersby that were normal follk, any one that was in no way a homosexual or a sexual deviant there to gawk in perverse adulation of that shit were spared.

All the surrounding areas as well as those within the fairgrounds that were not participating were left untouched.  This would be an act of God, gods, goddesses, Nature, pick your deity, albeit a really pissed off deity.  There could be no doubt as one does not see fire from the skies sans any man made projectiles being unleashed upon the atmosphere.

Everybody and every building that participated was destroyed by this "heavenly outburst" with all opposed or not joining spared.  No real explaination of a human attack can be proffered. 

That would be super natural or in the case of this particular discussion, the work of  God or Nature or deity unknown.  Some might claim it was really bad luck.   ;)

Personally I would much rather have God heal every child simultaneously at the local Children's Hospital for proof of His existence, but then I am a positive individual looking for the good in everyone, including God or a god or  even gods and goddesses. 

Easy peesy mac 'n' cheesy.  Later.  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 04:17:21 PM »

I've never heard of a christian rabbi before.  Interesting!
to find them you have to clap three times and have chocolate handy.  Or maybe I'm thinking of something else ;D