Author Topic: Getbiggers - Who do you miss the most / thickest skin  (Read 23852 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Getbiggers - Who do you miss the most / thickest skin
« on: August 26, 2011, 10:39:33 PM »
Got to go with Adonis and Goodrum with this one, these guys have taken so much shit that it would send most in to the fetal position crying for the teet but have thrown it off like its nothing.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: All time thickest skins on Getbig
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 10:44:25 PM »
Adonis will be at the very bottom of the food chain when society falls into anarchy.  :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 10:46:05 PM »
Maybe there's something in the NC water

Bee Pollen ???

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 10:47:28 PM »
Maybe there's something in the NC water

Bee Pollen ???

HIV from Goodrum's mobile toilet leaking in to the local water reservoir?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 10:56:54 PM »
Adonis will be at the very bottom of the food chain when society falls into anarchy.  :)
Not really.  I have a large house, land and enough guns and I know how to plant crops.  Have you ever grown anything in your life that you can consume?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 11:01:54 PM »
Not really.  I have a large house, land and enough guns and I know how to plant crops.  Have you ever grown anything in your life that you can consume?

Yes.

Did you work for your property? Respectable people work and earn money before they buy anything.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 11:14:51 PM »
Yes.

Did you work for your property? Respectable people work and earn money before they buy anything.
What have you grown?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 11:19:43 PM »
im more curious in who has the alltime biggest cock here.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 11:50:32 PM »
What have you grown?

Answer the question. Oh well never mind, you're not a respectable man anyway.  :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 11:54:06 PM »
im more curious in who has the alltime biggest cock here.

Has to be Big Dicked Bob

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2011, 11:56:35 PM »
Got to go with Adonis and Goodrum with this one, these guys have taken so much shit that it would send most in to the fetal position crying for the teet but have thrown it off like its nothing.

Apenis is up there but he doesn't get the shit that Goodrum and Basile does. TA has his following but Goodrum and Basile seem to be universally disliked. Well, actually Basile has a very modest fan base and I have a soft spot for the hypertrophy expert but first prize definitely goes to Goodrum. The guy never gets a break but he just keeps coming back for more.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2011, 12:01:12 AM »

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2011, 12:59:23 AM »
In no particular order:

Goodrum
Basile
Chick
Adonis
Groink

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2011, 01:24:37 AM »
In no particular order:

Goodrum
Basile
Chick
Adonis
Groink

I'm a Groink supporter but the only reason people don't let up on him is because they know it gets to him. Mention anything derogatory about his physique he's back on the board for another 10 page plus thread. If anything he's one of the more touchy guys around here.

Nothing phases the others you mentioned but I suspect Chick does get sick of it and wonders why he bothers. But he's a fixture on this board and he seems determine not to be driven off like the other pros. The others on the list, sans Groink, are oblivious.

Speaking of pros, don't forget Steve Namat. That guy was just utterly reamed on this board. Few got it as bad. But he's one tough mother fucker and never let anybody get to him. His sheer resilience eventually won people over. It literally took years but he never gave up. I'm a huge Namat fan.

As far as the top two: Basile is just a stubborn old battle axe. Nobody is going to make him do anything he doesn't want to do let alone drive him off the board. Goodrum I can't explain. I really can't. And he gets it by far the worse. Truly a fascinating aberration. Another fixture on the boards who would truly be missed if the unforeseen should happen. Even by his rabid haters who would never admit it until he's gone. Even his nemesis Basile would miss him.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2011, 01:27:39 AM »

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2011, 01:36:19 AM »
Pellius, you have earned your stripes as well.  I remember the manifestos you would write.   ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2011, 01:42:52 AM »
Pellius, you have earned your stripes as well.  I remember the manifestos you would write.   ;D

LOL! Pandeamonium really had me melting left and right. I was on the verge of suicide but every time I tried to hang myself in my closet I'd get this irresistible urge to masterbate.

I've gotten better but I'm no where near the same league as TA, Basile and Goodrum as far as thick skin goes. I've always had a temper. And I still write manifestos. Ask CalvinH.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2011, 07:02:14 AM »
What have you grown?

If he's black,Marijuana..?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2011, 07:04:07 AM »
I was on the verge of suicide but every time I tried to hang myself in my closet I'd get this irresistible urge to masterbate.

:D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2011, 07:06:14 AM »
Musclecenter, but he's in a different league. 90% Of the bashing goes straight through him cause he doesn't understand it at all...and irony is a completely unknown thing to him. Maybe that's Asian ?

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2011, 07:07:54 AM »
I

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2011, 07:08:10 AM »
I consider Adonis a good friend personally, and i've known him from before getbig, very nice guy really!  Can't say anything about the other guys you mention really because I don't know them.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2011, 07:09:53 AM »

I was on the verge of suicide but every time I tried to hang myself in my closet I'd get this irresistible urge to masterbate.

ROFLMAO !!!! NOW THAT'S FUNNY !!!

To answer the question though, Vince G. reigns supreme here. He get's called EVERYTHING in the book and just pushes it off. Vince is pretty much the " Honey Badger " of GetBig. And that is FACT !

Btw, another notable mention is " Suckmymuscle ". He's still around. Not only that, but his replies / rebuttals are VERY, VERY good. He simply can't be touched. But Vince is on a WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2011, 07:11:22 AM »
Your Mom
U

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2011, 07:27:59 AM »

ROFLMAO !!!! NOW THAT'S FUNNY !!!

To answer the question though, Vince G. reigns supreme here. He get's called EVERYTHING in the book and just pushes it off. Vince is pretty much the " Honey Badger " of GetBig. And that is FACT !

Btw, another notable mention is " Suckmymuscle ". He's still around. Not only that, but his replies / rebuttals are VERY, VERY good. He simply can't be touched. But Vince is on a WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL.

I was in the Army and I worked as a corrections officer.  You have to have a tough skin to do the job
A