Author Topic: Sin Cara and HHH  (Read 1840 times)

joseywaleshhh

• Getbig II
Sin Cara and HHH
« on: August 27, 2011, 04:57:09 PM »
My understanding is that Sin Cara was HHH first signing that he really pushed for. Is the fact that they have had to cut him gonna impact HHH at all or is being the bosses son in law gonna trump any responsibility? It just seems like a total fuck up to me.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Sin Cara and HHH
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 05:26:57 PM »
Did Mistico have any known history of substance misuse prior to his hiring?

There have been LOTS of guys who were fired from the Fed...multiple times, at that.
I doubt Hunter is in any kind of trouble.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 06:02:57 PM »
I don't know about drugs, but he supposedly had a bad attitude and wouldn't learn English. They should have made him go down to development for a bit to learn WWE's style of working...it's ridiculous to ask a group of guys to change the way they work to accommodate one person. Bryan Danielson is one of the best wrestlers in the world and he requested to go down to FCW to adjust. From all accounts, Triple H is a fan of more traditional pro wrestling, such as tag teams and more in ring action, so I'm a fan of his. I doubt he's in any hot water, but so far, his two first signees, Mistico and Kong haven't really worked out.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 09:13:36 AM »
Mystico really isn't jackshit without someone to carry him in the matches.  In Mexico his entire match consist of pointing here, pointing there, pointing up, pointing down, pointing at the crowd, pointing at his team mates, pointing at the opponents, pointing at the ref, pointing at his shoes.

Then he got serious.  He adjusted his wristtape.

Then he went on a cupping hand to ear spree for another 10 minutes.

Once he actually started wrestling, he would hit 4 of his 5 move spots and then spend the next 10 minutes getting the shit kicked out of him before "magically" pulling off his 5th move, the helicopter arm bar.

Take a look at some of his matches down there.  Ultimo Guerrero used to potato that boy all over the ring.  And Perro A. Jr ripped every mask he had to shreds within the first round.  He was intensely disliked.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 05:04:42 PM »
Hunico seems like the better technical wrestler. He seems to pull off his moves easier and somewhat safer than Mistico, who seems out of control, but flashier. I think the whole gimmick in the US is geared towards kids, and I doubt they know the difference. Honestly, if I didn't read the news sites, I probably wouldn't either, lol.

joseywaleshhh

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 08:28:45 PM »
Hunico seems like the better technical wrestler. He seems to pull off his moves easier and somewhat safer than Mistico, who seems out of control, but flashier. I think the whole gimmick in the US is geared towards kids, and I doubt they know the difference. Honestly, if I didn't read the news sites, I probably wouldn't either, lol.
I totally agree, but I did hear they had to reshoot his Smackdown match last week. That being said Sin Cara-2 seems a bit tighter than Sin Cara-1.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 07:09:21 AM »
Does he perform the "flying burrito" ala Manny Fernandez?