Author Topic: PRIDE Destroyed UFC.  (Read 5160 times)

suckmymuscle

PRIDE Destroyed UFC.
« on: August 27, 2011, 10:42:27 PM »
  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha........MindSpin owned. PRIDE fighters won all main card fights.

[PRIDE]Big Nog >>>> [UFC]Shaub(KO)

[PRIDE]Shogun >>>>>>>>>>> [UFC]Griffin(TKO)

[PRIDE]Anderson >>>>>>>>>>>[PRIDE/UFC]Okami(TKO)

Nog, Anderson, Shogun = all legendary PRIDE fighters.

And here is the thing: even if Anderson had lost, it would still not be an UFC win since Okami fought first in PRIDE.

Mindspin owned!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
Re: PRIDE Destroyed UFC.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 10:57:32 PM »
Silva is continues to make himself bigger and bigger, no one else like him right now

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 11:27:13 PM »
cockspinner ownt.
I dont like twinks.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 12:59:25 AM »
Pride ending is the worst thing that's ever happened to MMA. UFC promotes the less good Americans with "personality" like in wrestling or something. Plus they never had Fedor.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 04:41:25 AM »
Please dont mention Fedor, it will send the same persons 3 personalities into meltdown and cause endless rants about how he is overrated and a can crusher.......

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 12:27:52 PM »
Haha, well any doubters just look at his record, and educate themselves about the history of MMA a little, then cry with how good the guy is/was!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 12:29:44 PM »
Please dont mention Fedor, it will send the same persons 3 personalities into meltdown and cause endless rants about how he is overrated and a can crusher.......

agreed, that sh!ts old news

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 12:52:03 PM »
Pride is dead and gone. They are all UFC fighters now and  you people are just morons.

That is all

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 12:53:58 PM »
Pride is dead and gone. They are all UFC fighters now and  you people are just morons.

That is all

X2

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 01:27:45 PM »
Pride was so much better, its not super american show as UFC... UFC is more a business thing with cage and those bodybuilder superman fighter. Pride was more technique and jiu jitsu style.

If you like MMA go watch some old Pride fight...

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2011, 02:51:22 PM »
Pride was so much better, its not super american show as UFC... UFC is more a business thing with cage and those bodybuilder superman fighter. Pride was more technique and jiu jitsu style.

Pride was worked you moron

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2011, 05:59:16 PM »
AS ALWAYS. HE'S A G00D GUY JUST CAN'T WRITE A P0ST WITH0UT GETTING 0WNED.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2011, 06:59:56 PM »

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2011, 07:30:42 PM »
Don't you people have any pride?  ::)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2011, 10:53:10 AM »

in pride everybody was juiced up to the max dude.. lot's of better fighter physique's then in the ufc....
pride did not have doping tests....
pride more technique and bjj??? yeah right... soccer kicks , footstomps, real technique... ::)

pride was RAW! pride was closer to the original vale tudo then ufc is.
that is why a guy like wandy is not the fighter in ufc, then that he was in pride...

ufc though, is very much MMA.... a modern art of mixed fighting, better suited to the general public.
also a bit healthier for the fighters... soccerkicks are brutal in my opinion... lol!
also ufc is a better marketing machine, has a healthcare system for the fighters.... etc etc...
love it or hate it , the ufc is the only real way to make a name for yourself as a fighter...

but pride was awesome though  ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 10:56:48 AM »
in pride everybody was juiced up to the max dude.. lot's of better fighter physique's then in the ufc....
pride did not have doping tests....
pride more technique and bjj??? yeah right... soccer kicks , footstomps, real technique... ::)

pride was RAW! pride was closer to the original vale tudo then ufc is.
that is why a guy like wandy is not the fighter in ufc, then that he was in pride...

ufc though, is very much MMA.... a modern art of mixed fighting, better suited to the general public.
also a bit healthier for the fighters... soccerkicks are brutal in my opinion... lol!
also ufc is a better marketing machine, has a healthcare system for the fighters.... etc etc...
love it or hate it , the ufc is the only real way to make a name for yourself as a fighter...

but pride was awesome though  ;D

L0L AND Y0U THINK UFC FIGHTERS D0N'T JUICE? HAHA. TESTING D0SEN'T MEAN Y0U'RE CLEAN. THEY TEST AT THE 0LYMPICS T00. D0N'T BE S0 NAIVE.

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 05:36:18 AM »
Bones Jones smashed Shogun
Brendan Schaub crushed Cro Cop
Cain Velasquez slapped Nog around

MMA math  ;D it's over Pride fans!!!
RIP Bob Probert

suckmymuscle

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 12:40:33 PM »
Bones Jones smashed Shogun
Brendan Schaub crushed Cro Cop
Cain Velasquez slapped Nog around

MMA math  ;D it's over Pride fans!!!

I was talking only about UFC 134, idiot. But anyway, it would be shocking if younger fighters with no wear and tear from injuries of fighting for many years did not defeat Crocop and Nog. Nog has been through multiple surgeries to his back and knees, and he has suffered brain injuries as well from being punched in the head for years. Cain is also younger and significantly bigger than Nog. As for Shaub "crushing" Crocop, liar, liar, pants on fire! That fight was very competitive and CroCop held his own for all three rounds. Same thing with Nog: Crocop has been through a lot of wear and tear, but in the case of CroCop it also has to do with the fact that he trains much less than he used to due to his political career. Crocop circa 2003 would have KOd Shaub in the first round with his left leg. As for Jones, I agree with you. He is probably the most naturally gifted fighter ever and he beat Shogun soundly, even though Shogun had surgerty and was rusty from over a whole year without fighting. But is there any UFC fighter than can beat Jones at 205 lbs? No, there isn't. In fact, Shogun at 100% is probably the only one who would stand a chance. Stop being an UFC nut-hugging moron and give credit to the greatest fighting org ever.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2011, 01:04:46 PM »
  I was talking only about UFC 134, idiot. But anyway, it would be shocking if younger fighters with no wear and tear from injuries of fighting for many years did not defeat Crocop and Nog. Nog has been through multiple surgeries to his back and knees, and he has suffered brain injuries as well from being punched in the head for years. Cain is also younger and significantly bigger than Nog. As for Shaub "crushing" Crocop, liar, liar, pants on fire! That fight was very competitive and CroCop held his own for all three rounds. Same thing with Nog: Crocop has been through a lot of wear and tear, but in the case of CroCop it also has to do with the fact that he trains much less than he used to due to his political career. Crocop circa 2003 would have KOd Shaub in the first round with his left leg. As for Jones, I agree with you. He is probably the most naturally gifted fighter ever and he beat Shogun soundly, even though Shogun had surgerty and was rusty from over a whole year without fighting. But is there any UFC fighter than can beat Jones at 205 lbs? No, there isn't. In fact, Shogun at 100% is probably the only one who would stand a chance. Stop being an UFC nut-hugging moron and give credit to the greatest fighting org ever.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Why do you start such stupid arguments? Are you looking for a fight? I was watching pride TEN fucking years ago for fuck sakes, shits done, over with.

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2011, 08:55:10 PM »

RIP Bob Probert

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 07:44:22 AM »
Guys that starting in the UFC beat guys that started in Strikeforce, and vice versa.  At this point the whole thing is irrelevant.  It's all the UFC now.

Really dude, just quit.  Let's just stick to discussing the fighters.  Cause really IFL based fighters destroy them all.   ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 11:27:56 AM »
What about GLAAD?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2011, 12:54:21 PM »

L0L AND Y0U THINK UFC FIGHTERS D0N'T JUICE? HAHA. TESTING D0SEN'T MEAN Y0U'RE CLEAN. THEY TEST AT THE 0LYMPICS T00. D0N'T BE S0 NAIVE.
really, they are not clean in the olymics, assbruise???? wow i did not know that ::) ::) ::) ::)

learn to read assbrush....
i said in pride they were juiced to the max! the max as in anything they could get their hands on and was suitable for a fighter to use!
in the ufc they need to be more carefull because of the tests..... never did i say they do not juice in the ufc....they just can not use all products they would like.
for instance nandrolone is perfect for fighters, keeps the joints smooth... but can be detected up to a year and a half or so after it's use, same goes for boldenone...
ufc guys are all test base and hgh...and some other compounds....

tschau , bixona....  ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus