Author Topic: WTF?? 5ius EOD and Acromegaly????  (Read 6446 times)

tricepinjury

• Getbig II
WTF?? 5ius EOD and Acromegaly????
« on: August 28, 2011, 02:53:32 AM »
Hi,

I am new to the boards as you may have noticed as this is my first post.

I have come here for some advice and I have noticed around the net and from listening to people that I know that getbig is a great source for tapping bodybuilding knowledge.

Last year I started HGH getropin (I know cheap shit) - I was taking 5ius every other day and everything was going fine.  I was putting on some quality lbs and losing a little bit of bf.  I was doing this for around 4 months as I have been told that you need to be on HGH for at least 3 months to notice anything (at least at that dosage).  Well one day after 5 months I start getting a weird feeling in the tips of my elbows in the boney process known as the elecranon.  No pain, no tingling, just a feeling in my mind that something was going on there.  After a few more weeks the boney process was getting bigger and its got to be in my mind right?  It cant be acromegaly at 5iu every other day??  So I continue the HGH for a few more weeks and sure enough the process was still getting bigger.  Still I am not convinced its the HGH I mean everything I have read on the net suggests that I should not suffer acromegaly from anything under 15iu a day.  At this point I start getting a little freaked out that my eblows have grown lol so I stop the HGH to see if that is the cause and there is no underlying medical condition and sure enough the feelings stopped and the process stopped getting bigger.  Now here comes the bodybuilding mentality, I think well now its stopped I can try it again (I have some left in the fridge so dont want it to go to waste lol) and of course the they start growing again.  For fuck sake!!!!!!

Since then I have had no end of troubles with my elbows/tricep tendons.  I have 3 bone spurs on my right elbow and I have torn the tricep tendon on my left with 1 spur on that elbow.  I have had lots of xrays and I am now waiting to have surgery to repair the torn tendon and shave off the spurs.  

I cant see me doing HGH again in the future once all this is sorted out, although I am a bodybuilder and we can always rationalize things of this nature.  And I guess that is why I am posting; Friends of mine have said that they think this is all due to the type of HGH that I was using and if I have used a more expensive type/brand then this would not have caused me the problems.  Im not so sure, I feel that I may just be really sensitive to it.  One of the things that is puzzling me is that I used it for near 5 months with no problem,  I guess I just dont undertsand it enough.

Sorry about the long post but I thought that a bit of history was needed lol.

Any thoughts??

Thanks
Tricepinury

whitewidow

Re: WTF?? 5ius EOD and Acromegaly????
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 04:57:53 PM »
You got what you paid for. everybody in the BB  community are being cheap when it comes to buying HGH. I undertsand it is very expensive stuff. The only way to go is buying usa grade HGH pure 191 -AA sequence all these cheap wannabee HGH kits coming from chinaa are crap! or very inconsistent. they are selling it to suppliers in the states for like 50$ a kit in bulk so you are not really getting high grade HGH or real 191-AA HGH. always pay the extra buck and get something reliable that a pharmacy actually carries. fuck all that chinese low grade HGH.

lesaucer

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 05:59:41 PM »
You got what you paid for. everybody in the BB  community are being cheap when it comes to buying HGH. I undertsand it is very expensive stuff. The only way to go is buying usa grade HGH pure 191 -AA sequence all these cheap wannabee HGH kits coming from chinaa are crap! or very inconsistent. they are selling it to suppliers in the states for like 50$ a kit in bulk so you are not really getting high grade HGH or real 191-AA HGH. always pay the extra buck and get something reliable that a pharmacy actually carries. fuck all that chinese low grade HGH.

what the hell you babbling? he put on size and lost bf, and got acromegaly, and you say his gh is fake? lmao..

lesaucer

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 06:02:36 PM »
anyway..myself i started gh only 2 days ago at 5ius and i already feel sides.. hands, feet and dick is pumped up all the time...tired as hell and after my first injection some hours later i feel pins and needles on my outer part of my hand for like an hour.. china gh is not fake gh

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 06:16:56 PM »
anyway..myself i started gh only 2 days ago at 5ius and i already feel sides.. hands, feet and dick is pumped up all the time...tired as hell and after my first injection some hours later i feel pins and needles on my outer part of my hand for like an hour.. china gh is not fake gh

WORD BRO U GO NOVO,ND OR THANK?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

lesaucer

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 06:18:44 PM »
generic blue tops..there is no canadian *****

tricepinjury

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 12:10:01 PM »
I know that it was cheap but it was working.

Does anyone know if you use the cheaper stuff if you are more at risk of acromegaly as a side effect?   Or conversely less at risk if you use the more expensive "real 191 HGH"??

I am still at odds to understand why after using just 5iu EOD this side effect happened.  Could it have been the length of time on it - 5 months?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 11:55:42 PM »
The cheap HGH isn't necessarily fake and I don't think WW was implying that. All he's saying is that cheap HGH isn't as good as top shelf HGH and that's just the truth. It's like a car, a new Ferrari and a 1982 Ford LTD will both get you from point A to B but that doesn't mean they're both equal.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 08:45:30 AM »
Takin 5 ius aa day of genotropin caused my hands to grow and my gutt is thicker now..it also caused me to get pvc's and panic attacks...everybody reacts different to hormones and some people are more sensitive than others...I confirmed all of this with my doctor and had to come off the gh again about two weeks ago because of it causing irregular cardiac rythym and panic attacks

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 10:05:23 AM »
Myself and everyone I've known or seen who has lifted weights for more than a few years has gotten "strange" elbows to some degree or another.  The elbows get an enlarged point to them that becomes really apparent at certain angles.

I wonder how that fits in with your situation.

tricepinjury

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 03:53:17 AM »
Nah my elbows were fine until 4 months continuous on it. 

So it has effected you and so I am assuming it must have effected other people in a similar way with just that small dose.  I thought I was a bit of an oddity lol.

Could it have been the length of time on it?  I mean I was fine and getting good results until that point.  I wonder if it is better to be on for 3 months at a time to avoid the weird sides? 

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 07:13:57 PM »
  i really have my doubts about the hgh causing this.. 5ius is not  that high a dose.. but never know..

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 07:34:25 PM »
ummm.... who cares if ur elbows get pointier?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 08:28:35 PM »
Takin 5 ius aa day of genotropin caused my hands to grow and my gutt is thicker now..it also caused me to get pvc's and panic attacks...everybody reacts different to hormones and some people are more sensitive than others...I confirmed all of this with my doctor and had to come off the gh again about two weeks ago because of it causing irregular cardiac rythym and panic attacks

Whoah

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2011, 02:32:16 PM »
Whoah

Good thing is my doctor and cardiologist said my heart is strong but I'm too young to deal with these kind of side effects so I'm done using growth hormone.I.ir llike made me produce too mucch adrenaline.but that I'm goin to confirm with an endocrinologist next month,.peobably will only stick to test,dbol,anavar

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 10:55:39 PM »
The cheap HGH isn't necessarily fake and I don't think WW was implying that. All he's saying is that cheap HGH isn't as good as top shelf HGH and that's just the truth. It's like a car, a new Ferrari and a 1982 Ford LTD will both get you from point A to B but that doesn't mean they're both equal.
So what does that have to do with the injury?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2011, 02:08:09 AM »
So what does that have to do with the injury?

Nothing, it was a secondary comment.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 04:16:52 AM »
Nothing, it was a secondary comment.
Huh, now I am really confused, WW post was answereing why he got injured, cause of a crap product, I am sure everyone reading his post took it the same way, oh well 8)

wallace

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 10:30:42 AM »

You are sure right, but a gh which is causing acromegaly (if this were the case) is sure a VERY good gh.

Contaminated - unpure gh causes, in most cases, antibodies anti-gh, which can reduce the activity of the gh. In other cases local reaction at the injection site can develop due to polluted gh.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 10:39:29 AM »
anti bodies to gh caused my impurites, that is a good one lol

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 01:40:15 PM »
This post has some horrible information in it.

Were your elbows actually growing? Like did you have documented proof of it?

I know when i start to lean out my elbows and knees seem to protrude out further than before, but that doesn't mean they are growing.

I seriously doubt any of you are growing these abnormalities from such a small dose of GH. tst's issues i believe based on my knowledge of how GH affects sugar and other hormonal systems.

WW might have a point about Chinese GH, you never know what those little bastards are mixing with the GH. You could be injecting some prototype strand that is meant to fuck you up because they hate Americans and they are just laughing about it. Or i could have just made that up.

The internet is great for advice but a LOT of bad advice is given on it as well.

Take everything with a grain of salt, including my advice.

8)