Author Topic: Week #4 McTones  (Read 1144 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Week #4 McTones
« on: August 28, 2011, 06:37:12 PM »
We're gonna go to your house, and crush your sorry asses without pity, without remorse, and without mercy.

Predicted outcome:

Pittsburgh:  42
Houston:  3

8)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Week #4 McTones
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 09:47:46 AM »
We're gonna go to your house, and crush your sorry asses without pity, without remorse, and without mercy.

Predicted outcome:

Pittsburgh:  42
Houston:  3

8)

You're delusional. Houston will only score 3 points at home? ::) This game will be played on a fast turf which the Steelers did not play well on. They showed that in the New Orleans game last season and sure as shit didn't play well in the Super Bowl. If Foster is healthy for this game, I predict Houston to win it, 27-16.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 05:16:03 PM »
LOL, Hi Skip!!!

Im waiting to see what foster is going to do but it will be a close game. Our defense is definitely improved but rapelisburger has looked pretty on point this off season.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 07:47:58 PM »
LOL, Hi Skip!!!

Im waiting to see what foster is going to do but it will be a close game. Our defense is definitely improved but rapelisburger has looked pretty on point this off season.

Roethlisberger, his name is Roethlisberger!!

Damn, can't get people away from mangling his name.

I tried to get time off from work that week and figured I could visit my brother and maybe you and I could catch the game, but they won't let me off!!

I gotta hope Big Ben stays healthy because it looks like we might be stuck with Dixon as back-up and he really sucks.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 07:53:42 PM »

Roethlisberger, his name is Roethlisberger!!

Damn, can't get people away from mangling his name.

I tried to get time off from work that week and figured I could visit my brother and maybe you and I could catch the game, but they won't let me off!!

I gotta hope Big Ben stays healthy because it looks like we might be stuck with Dixon as back-up and he really sucks.
ahhh shit man that sucks yea that would have been bad ass.

I think ol rapesy will be just fine, he's a hoss and doesnt let things like injuries and the word "no" stop him ;) :)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 02:03:35 PM »
Manning out for week 1.

:D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 08:13:39 PM »
Manning out for week 1.

:D
YUP YUP YUP!!!!!!!!

I think we would have taken them anyway but this makes me pretty happy...Looks like it may actually be the Texans year to win the division.