Author Topic: Bachmann ties God to quake, hurricane  (Read 9511 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Bachmann ties God to quake, hurricane
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2011, 12:27:35 PM »
Probably a lot better than you know who has spent 4 TRILLION in 2 years alone with zero benefit. 

Really?  Are you that daft? 

I'd rather trade away a 4 trillion deficit president for an established liar with a track record of going against her principles?

That's the kind of thinking that got us Obama in the first place.

How about NEITHER?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2011, 12:30:09 PM »
Really?  Are you that daft? 

I'd rather trade away a 4 trillion deficit president for an established liar with a track record of going against her principles?

That's the kind of thinking that got us Obama in the first place.

How about NEITHER?

LMFAO! !   ! !       

Obama said he would cut the deficit by 50% by the end of his 1st term.  I guess you missed that?   

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2011, 12:33:26 PM »
She joked about the event.  An event where 23 died and billions of $ were lost. 

I don't blame yall for changing the topic to obama.  Hey, bachmann's not as bad as obama, so it's cool.

you're comparing flavors of dog shite here.

Again. Look at her words. She mentioned the storm. She did not joke, nor speak about the dead. Learn the difference. I understand you can't come up with anything right now to justify a second term for Obama and that is why you and others are really reaching.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2011, 12:35:52 PM »

LMFAO! !   ! !      

Obama said he would cut the deficit by 50% by the end of his 1st term.  I guess you missed that?  

Classic 3333333, BS.....not addressing anything i said.  But instead deflecting more. 

At least you are consistent. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2011, 12:36:39 PM »
Did you watch the clip?  Looked and sounded like tongue-in-cheek to me.  I think the fact the liberal media jumped all over it is pretty funny.  And typical. 

the only joke is her run for pres  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2011, 12:42:05 PM »
wait, she can mention the storm but that doesn't include the victim of the storm?\

Would it be a-okay for her to make alzheimers jokes at the reagan library?  After all, she didn't cite reagan by name, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2011, 12:44:42 PM »
wait, she can mention the storm but that doesn't include the victim of the storm?\

Would it be a-okay for her to make alzheimers jokes at the reagan library?  After all, she didn't cite reagan by name, right?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2011, 12:48:01 PM »
She was also kind of serious.  And in a quasi joking/serious way she asserted that God caused the hurricane and earthquake to get people to pay attention to the deficit.

Dangerous borderline looney. 

I wonder how her voting for 190 billion in additional deficit sits with her image of herself and conversations with God

I'm in sure in their next conversation, God will tell her she has to improve teh funny.  It wasn't a very good joke.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2011, 12:51:50 PM »
It wasn't a very good joke. 

agreed, very poor taste

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2011, 12:51:59 PM »

Would it be a-okay for her to make alzheimers jokes at the reagan library?  After all, she didn't cite reagan by name, right?

Yeah, it would be ok. Is it not ok for me to make tsunami jokes or jokes about race? There are jokes about every type of disaster and physical ailment that exists. So if I were to repeat them, somehow I am being insensitive towards people that have been in those disasters or physical ailments? So no more retard jokes? I guess you never watched a stand up comedian or any standup HBO special.  Who are you, mother Theresa?

Or are you going to apply to a politician a standard that you don't uphold for your own self?

It is incredible how sensitive the left becomes when it is a Republican making a joke.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2011, 12:52:55 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2011, 12:53:29 PM »
Yeah, it would be ok. Is it not ok for me to make tsunami jokes or jokes about race. They are jokes about every type of disaster and physical ailment that exists? So if I were to repeat them, somehow I am being insensitive towards people that have been in those disasters or physical ailments? So no more retard jokes? I guess you never watched a stand up comedian or any standup HBO special.  Who are you, mother Theresa?

Or are you going to apply to a politician a standard that you don't uphold for your own self?

It is incredible how sensitive the left becomes when it is a Republican making a joke.

lol

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2011, 12:56:12 PM »
I'm in sure in their next conversation, God will tell her she has to improve teh funny.  It wasn't a very good joke.  

No doubt.

But really, i don't care.  It didn't offend me anymore than saying .3% of the population plays Jenga on September 11th. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2011, 12:56:48 PM »
WWJD?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2011, 12:58:59 PM »
WWJD?

The tired, typical, and bogus response from libs likeyourself is to bring up Jesus.   

Funny how you far leftists never say the same thing when the topic is gay marriage, abortion, etc.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2011, 12:59:53 PM »
if youre running for president, then it's not acceptable to joke about natural disasters that kill americans.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2011, 01:01:01 PM »
if youre running for president, then it's not acceptable to joke about natural disasters that kill americans.

Yet it is ok to joke about retarded people, nancy reagen, lopping off feet, stealing tonsils, giving granny a pain pill to hasten her death, etc?   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2011, 01:01:39 PM »

Not if you talk with God

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2011, 01:01:46 PM »
You go girl! Keep up the crazy god talk and with any luck at all, you won't get elected in 2012. In fact, I love any and all the Republican candidates' ridiculous lying speeches since I am a Democrat and that is how I will likely vote come November 2012.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2011, 01:03:51 PM »
Vote Democrat - its the easiet way to get a pay raise without having to work for it or earn it.   

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2011, 01:11:08 PM »
You go girl! Keep up the crazy god talk and with any luck at all, you won't get elected in 2012. In fact, I love any and all the Republican candidates' ridiculous lying speeches since I am a Democrat and that is how I will likely vote come November 2012.

If that is the case. Why did you vote for Obama? He was in a racist church for years and had a SPIRITUAL father in Rev.Wright. Doesn't Obama believe in GOD and that you can speak to him?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2011, 01:12:07 PM »
Vote Democrat - its the easiet way to get a pay raise without having to work for it or earn it.   

LOL!! That is the real issue here.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2011, 01:12:41 PM »
No doubt.

But really, i don't care.  It didn't offend me anymore than saying .3% of the population plays Jenga on September 11th. 

I don't care either.  But it is good message board material.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2011, 01:13:32 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2011, 01:14:24 PM »
If that is the case. Why did you vote for Obama? He was in a racist church for years and had a SPIRITUAL father in Rev.Wright. Doesn't Obama believe in GOD and that you can speak to him?

Most anti-christian Demo-Leftists believe it is okay for Obama to have lied about this since, as a muslim himself, it was ok for obama to engage in Taquiya in order to get elected.