Author Topic: In regards to bodyfat...  (Read 121465 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: in regard to bodyfat!
« Reply #350 on: September 12, 2011, 08:03:37 AM »
yes, but you gotta hang on to the muscle, its not just fat-loss, its still bodybuilding

of course.

WL doesn't understand that part, he thinks the goal of bodybuilding is to look like an anorexic girl.

If he ever figures out that bodybuilders want to be big and muscular, he will have to overthink his stupid theory a bit, but that will not happen anytime soon, WL is happy to be either fat at 85kg (oh boy) or ripped at 64.  ::) ::)

He could come to Japan and compete in the teenager class in BB here.

Yes, I'm very stupid. I don't understand. ::)
I've only been doing this for over a decade.

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: In regards to bodyfat...
« Reply #351 on: September 12, 2011, 08:06:23 AM »
if your goals are to be ripped and look like a twilight glittery vampire, thats cool too, Im just saying from a bbing perspective, which is what gh15's gospel is about
WL doesn't understand that part, he thinks the goal of bodybuilding is to look like an anorexic girl.

If he ever figures out that bodybuilders want to be big and muscular, he will have to overthink his stupid theory a bit, but that will not happen anytime soon, WL is happy to be either fat at 85kg (oh boy) or ripped at 64.  ::) ::)

He could come to Japan and compete in the teenager class in BB here.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #352 on: September 12, 2011, 08:09:28 AM »
if your goals are to be ripped and look like a twilight glittery vampire, thats cool too, Im just saying from a bbing perspective, which is what gh15's gospel is about

Show me one true natural who is big and ripped. There is none. You are either big or ripped as a natural.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: September 12, 2011, 08:16:03 AM »
Show me one true natural who is big and ripped. There is none. You are either big or ripped as a natural.
I was replying to dk's post, not directly aimed at you,

yes, if you are a nattie, you have the choice, big or ripped , not both..

but chicks dig ripped vampires (Id pass on the glitter)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #354 on: September 12, 2011, 08:19:24 AM »
I was replying to dk's post, not directly aimed at you,

yes, if you are a nattie, you have the choice, big or ripped , not both..

but chicks dig ripped vampires (Id pass on the glitter)

I should make clear that I'm not questioning gh15's take on anything drug related. I have no knowledge about that whatsoever. But I don't think the term "clean food" means anything, with or without drugs.

maxxmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #355 on: September 12, 2011, 08:27:50 AM »
very impressive, what were u running?

Just using Muscletech products :)

Tren,Prop,Mast,Clen.....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #356 on: September 12, 2011, 01:49:26 PM »
Calorie deficit, that's all it takes. Everything else is BS and you know it.

not quite my friend,, it is  true that claorie deficit will do majority of the work and will put you 6% but! for the skinnnn to thin down you will have to bring the diet cleaner ...yes my friend yes,,especialy on hormones,, AGAIN I AM TALKING 6 TO 4%! ,, remember some fellas were blessed with great skin while other have thick skin ,, it is due to many reasons i wotn go into here,, but the solution to that thick skin is partialy the final diet and ofcourse diuretic....

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #357 on: September 12, 2011, 01:55:37 PM »
I should make clear that I'm not questioning gh15's take on anything drug related. I have no knowledge about that whatsoever. But I don't think the term "clean food" means anything, with or without drugs.

you do notice what my clean food defition is...it doesnt mean starving yourself,, it mean just eat fish insted of damn chips and pizza...thats the all deal ,, i still ok with icecream i go very linient ..pine apple insted of cane sugar....since you want fruit some right? so best thing is to drink the damn sugar ofo the pine apple ..what can be more natural than this? the diet i put you through is not clean it is CLEANER!,,

you wont get to 4% and maintain bodybuild size...on some mcdonalds 4 times a day ,, you just wont,, 6%? wet 6-8%? maybe but the condition when your 16 inch arm look 18 inch and veins running all over with thin skin where your big mellon suddenly look kinda small and your neck look kinda manly on your 167lb ? that only cleaner diet can bring and that only happen from 6 % dry to 4% dry

there is quite a diff between 6% wet and dry ,, quite the diff my friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #358 on: September 12, 2011, 02:33:02 PM »
Calorie deficit, that's all it takes. Everything else is BS and you know it.

wavelength, I respect you and you have a fine physique and all. But your dieting methods are 100% accurate for twinks only. If you want to have MUSCLE MASS as well as epic leans, you must follow the gh15 bible.

You are the master of YOUR domain. But please do not mince your words with the God of Hormones. I do what you do as well, but once you get to the mid singles and HAVE MUSCLE you do need to tidy things up to stay muscled and lean. Twinked and lean can be accomplished by nothing more than intermittent fasting.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #359 on: September 12, 2011, 03:10:27 PM »
These two were taken on Sept 10th and 11th, different bathrooms with different lighting, but both the same in that they were taken at home with no gym-pump and about same bodyweight.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: September 12, 2011, 03:25:56 PM »
^^^ forgot to mention, since gh15 posted it a few weeks ago I've been drinking 500 ml egg whites from the carton twice a day, which has helped lean up a bit since I was previously drinking higher calorie protein supplement (Syntha-6)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #361 on: September 12, 2011, 04:33:52 PM »
^^^ forgot to mention, since gh15 posted it a few weeks ago I've been drinking 500 ml egg whites from the carton twice a day, which has helped lean up a bit since I was previously drinking higher calorie protein supplement (Syntha-6)

Damn BB, great shape and condition. How old are you anyway? That last pic on the bottom you look like you are in your mid twenties.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: September 12, 2011, 04:48:10 PM »
These two were taken on Sept 10th and 11th, different bathrooms with different lighting, but both the same in that they were taken at home with no gym-pump and about same bodyweight.

Looking better than Pyzzz ,good job BB.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #363 on: September 12, 2011, 05:00:26 PM »
of course.

Over ten years of bodybuilding and you are 64kg?

You should have gone into ice skating instead.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #364 on: September 12, 2011, 05:03:54 PM »
of course.

right...and i dare you to try and put on 10 pounds of muscle on your diet....you semi-starve yourself...your'e just REALLY skinny...you look good, standing by yourself in your very favourably lighted pics....if you stood next to someone my size you would be embarrased

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #365 on: September 12, 2011, 05:25:53 PM »

Looks like it pays to have Nasser dictating your drug regimen.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #366 on: September 12, 2011, 05:28:59 PM »
right...and i dare you to try and put on 10 pounds of muscle on your diet....you semi-starve yourself...your'e just REALLY skinny...you look good, standing by yourself in your very favourably lighted pics....if you stood next to someone my size you would be embarrased

WL thinks that Auschwitz was a bodybuilding contest, sad thing is he would have made Top 5, but not Top 3.

He is anorexic, that is all.

joeB

• Getbig II
« Reply #367 on: September 12, 2011, 05:38:40 PM »
too mych for me to read right now,, you are ok you are 9-10% matter of few weeks of cleaner diet if truly natural and you will be sitting 6% and dry ,, you are 6-8 weeks from being 6% dry,, again if you are truly natural ...its about 6-8 weeks of stricter diet for natural to get to 6% from the 9-10 you are in the picture,, good luck

gh15 appoved

ok, appreciate all the advice...also i started drinking eggwhites instead of protein powder, big difference thanks

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: September 12, 2011, 05:56:12 PM »
Damn BB, great shape and condition. How old are you anyway? That last pic on the bottom you look like you are in your mid twenties.

Thanks pellius!  I'm actually not that young - 31, turning 32 in about 6 weeks.  Perhaps the cell-phone takes a few years off :)

Looking better than Pyzzz ,good job BB.

Thanks a lot che! 

One thing the zyzz nuthuggers don't consider is he's often on diuretic + post-sauna (to remove water) before taking the very pics they post of his; I doubt he looked that dry day-to-day.  Either way RIP.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #369 on: September 12, 2011, 06:12:05 PM »
'Mola Ram! Prepare to meet Kali... in Hell!'

/jk, bobs. looking super.

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #370 on: September 12, 2011, 06:16:47 PM »
GH15 -

I have never used G, and as you saw from earlier pics I have always come into respectable condition on lower doses and have worked my ass off pretty hard each time. So if I start G for the first time I would assume my fast metabolism will be soaring and fear that it may make me "lazy" as fat will melt  off easier and you can "get by" with cheats or diet inconsistencies etc,,,, I hear from top guys that once G is ran at 5+ iu's dieting is a joke compared to NOT using gh.

Do you think modern day BB'ers are lazy as shit due to forgetting what it was like without high dose GH + all the others stackable agents.....If you can keep that same ass busting mentality on OR off gh - I would assume people would be showing up in nasty condition.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: September 12, 2011, 06:48:16 PM »

I doubt he looked that dry day-to-day. 

I heard he looks really dry today.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: September 12, 2011, 07:39:01 PM »

i'm impressed.

will you tell us about your hormone usage?  i'm also interested in hearing about your diet and training, of course.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #373 on: September 12, 2011, 08:45:29 PM »
GH15 -

I have never used G, and as you saw from earlier pics I have always come into respectable condition on lower doses and have worked my ass off pretty hard each time. So if I start G for the first time I would assume my fast metabolism will be soaring and fear that it may make me "lazy" as fat will melt  off easier and you can "get by" with cheats or diet inconsistencies etc,,,, I hear from top guys that once G is ran at 5+ iu's dieting is a joke compared to NOT using gh.

Do you think modern day BB'ers are lazy as shit due to forgetting what it was like without high dose GH + all the others stackable agents.....If you can keep that same ass busting mentality on OR off gh - I would assume people would be showing up in nasty condition.

let me asnswer this with example,,, few months ago i was in gymnasium and fella that i have control over what he do was walkign in the gymnasium and gym onwner saw him ,, the gym onwer say to him ... yes yes i can really see you got ripped dont go too freaky on us ,, do you know what the fella was on?

hgh anadrol and testosterona lol  his diet? fish and icecream and rice and pizza and shit food every couple days lol

this! is how strong the power of gh is! ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #374 on: September 12, 2011, 09:20:25 PM »
i'll jump in here, what do you think my % is here?
-5%. Now, piss off. This thread is about Girl, Interrupted BF and cutting.