Author Topic: In regards to bodyfat...  (Read 121592 times)

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
Re: In regards to bodyfat...
« Reply #375 on: September 12, 2011, 09:21:51 PM »
let me asnswer this with example,,, few months ago i was in gymnasium and fella that i have control over what he do was walkign in the gymnasium and gym onwner saw him ,, the gym onwer say to him ... yes yes i can really see you got ripped dont go too freaky on us ,, do you know what the fella was on?

hgh anadrol and testosterona lol  his diet? fish and icecream and rice and pizza and shit food every couple days lol

this! is how strong the power of gh is! ,,

gh15 approved

How long should each bout of tren be weaved into the "explode when lean" stage? 4 weeks tren, then eq and repeat etc.....

Also if someone has never "blasted" and has built themselves damn good on 400-500 mgs highest, would it be wise to start your blast at 650 (a 200mg jump) +gh for firt time and other mild anabolic? I cant make sense of going from 4-500 to a gram etc.... Does "get the most from the least" not apply?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #376 on: September 13, 2011, 01:01:02 AM »
i'm impressed.

will you tell us about your hormone usage?  i'm also interested in hearing about your diet and training, of course.

Take your target bodyweight (what you would like to weigh at when lean) and multiply that by 10 - that should be approximately your daily calorie in take.  Take the same target bodyweight # and multiply by 1.5 and that should be your daily protein in grams.  The rest of the calories I don't think makes too much difference how much comes from fat vs. carbs, but you should ensure you're getting enough fiber, and to get that you need some carbs...and once you factor that in there probably won't be lots of room to for calories from fat....so it ends up being high protein, low to moderate carbs, and low fat. 

I'm no expert but that's what works for me if I'm consciously trying to drop lbs.  Otherwise I eat higher calories.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #377 on: September 13, 2011, 01:02:20 AM »
'Mola Ram! Prepare to meet Kali... in Hell!'

/jk, bobs. looking super.

;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #378 on: September 13, 2011, 03:24:58 AM »
Take your target bodyweight (what you would like to weigh at when lean) and multiply that by 10 - that should be approximately your daily calorie in take.  Take the same target bodyweight # and multiply by 1.5 and that should be your daily protein in grams.  The rest of the calories I don't think makes too much difference how much comes from fat vs. carbs, but you should ensure you're getting enough fiber, and to get that you need some carbs...and once you factor that in there probably won't be lots of room to for calories from fat....so it ends up being high protein, low to moderate carbs, and low fat. 

I'm no expert but that's what works for me if I'm consciously trying to drop lbs.  Otherwise I eat higher calories.
Good advise - basic and easy to follow plus implement  ;) also you look great in those two pics mate - much better than the heavier version imo  :)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #379 on: September 13, 2011, 07:40:21 AM »
let me asnswer this with example,,, few months ago i was in gymnasium and fella that i have control over what he do was walkign in the gymnasium and gym onwner saw him ,, the gym onwer say to him ... yes yes i can really see you got ripped dont go too freaky on us ,, do you know what the fella was on?

hgh anadrol and testosterona lol  his diet? fish and icecream and rice and pizza and shit food every couple days lol

this! is how strong the power of gh is! ,,

gh15 approved

I can't emphasize how correct this is. When it comes to bodyfat, NOTHING is as effective as GH.  No cardio, no strict diet, no nothing... just GH and bodyfat will melt away for sure.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #380 on: September 13, 2011, 10:18:15 AM »
Will maxmuscle post his drug regime?

be a true getbigger  ;D

maxxmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #381 on: September 13, 2011, 02:25:52 PM »
I already posted it.....Just the same stuff most guys use :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #382 on: September 13, 2011, 02:48:36 PM »

You kinda left a couple things out there  ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #383 on: September 13, 2011, 05:17:46 PM »
I already posted it.....Just the same stuff most guys use :)

care to post it again?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
gh15's bodyfat estimations are full of shit
« Reply #384 on: September 14, 2011, 04:18:19 PM »
he's telling all you smooth motherfuckers you're 8% tops

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: gh15's bodyfat estimations are full of shit
« Reply #385 on: September 14, 2011, 04:25:42 PM »
He's saying you look smooth because of water not fat and if you took a diuretic you would see the difference. Get it

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #386 on: September 14, 2011, 04:28:09 PM »
He's saying you look smooth because of water not fat and if you took a diuretic you would see the difference. Get it

which is wrong in many cases.....

it may be relevant for someone in already good shape...but in many cases the main thing is that the guys are just fat(ter) than he estimates.

there is also a difference between a drug pig with huge water retention issues and a natural.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #387 on: September 14, 2011, 04:29:37 PM »
which is wrong in many cases.....

it may be relevant for someone in already good shape...but in most cases the main problem guys are just fat(ter) than he estimates.  <----- You're wrong.

there is also a difference between a drug pig with huge water retention issues and a natural who doesn't. <---- No shit buddy.....

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: September 14, 2011, 04:30:42 PM »
no I'm not...he regularly estimates guys who are 12-13 as 8-9

it's not just water

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #389 on: September 14, 2011, 04:32:44 PM »
He put me at 9-10%

I would say 12-13%

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: September 14, 2011, 04:34:38 PM »
He put me at 9-10%

I would say 12-13%

exactly...and then he says....ohh you will overdiet because you think you are fatter than you are and all you need isa diuretic and you will be 6% Bf...

he doesn't understand what body FAT % means

and as i mentioned...there is a difference between a natural and a drug pig in terms of how much water you are carrying around

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #391 on: September 14, 2011, 04:35:16 PM »
most guys who estimate themselves as 12% are 15%, he calls them 7-8%

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: September 14, 2011, 04:38:26 PM »
most guys who estimate themselves as 12% are 15%, he calls them 7-8%

yeah because he is used to working with hormonizers who use diuretics as finishing touch....when they already have very low BF% but are looking to peak. very different situation than a natural who is 13% bf..

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #393 on: September 14, 2011, 04:42:33 PM »
exactly...and then he says....ohh you will overdiet because you think you are fatter than you are and all you need isa diuretic and you will be 6% Bf...

he doesn't understand what body FAT % means

and as i mentioned...there is a difference between a natural and a drug pig in terms of how much water you are carrying around

I am vascular on shoulders, arms and forearms when I am pumped but my veins do not sit out lots - thats because I am not under 8%

I look leaner especially when I wake up or am dehydrated but I am NOT as lean as he thinks.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: September 14, 2011, 04:44:55 PM »
I am vascular on shoulders, arms and forearms when I am pumped but my veins do not sit out lots - thats because I am not under 8%

I look leaner especially when I wake up or am dehydrated but I am NOT as lean as he thinks.

yeah but that's normal water fluctuation...and doesn't mean that you Bf % has changed over the course of the day. it's related to hydration level and glycogen storage

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #395 on: September 14, 2011, 05:04:43 PM »
I know I am agreeing with you.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: September 14, 2011, 05:06:02 PM »
I know I am agreeing with you.

yup i understand just making a point.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #397 on: September 14, 2011, 05:59:12 PM »
nope, he is on point, you dont have to be huge to be lean, and if you have defined abdominals there is no way you are any higher than 9-10% unless you are a woman.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #398 on: September 14, 2011, 08:21:16 PM »
IM NTO QUOTING ANYONE IN THIS BALONIE TREAD FOR THERE IS NOTHING TO QUOTE,,

NOW LISTEN CAREFULY,, I WILL SAY IT ONCE! AND THIS WILL BE IT!

I AM NEVER WRONG WHEN IT COME TO BODYFAT! NEVER EVER AM I WRONG,, I KNOW THE EXACT DIFF BETWEEN WATER AND FAT I GET PAYED A LOT TO PUT FELLAS IN EXACTLY THE RIGHT NUMBERS ASKED FOR ,,

NOW THIS IS THE PART YOU HAVE TO LISTEN VERY CAREFULY TO!

EVERY FELLA GET TRUE ESTIMATION OF THEIR BODYFAT ,, WHEN I SAY TBOMB IS 15% I MEAN EXACTLY THAT! WHEN I SAY THE URESOS IS WHATEVER I SAID HE WAS IT MEAN EXACTLY THAT ,,

THE ONLY DIFF IS WATER THAT YOU CONFUSE WITH BODYFAT! IT IS A BIG MISTAKE MADE BY BODYBUILDER A ND THAT IS WHY YOU ALWAYS SIT IN YOUR MISERABLE 178LB ON STAGE AND PLAYING THE WANNA BE MIDDLE WEIGTH BODYBUILDER THAT WANNA GO UP TO LIGHT HEAVY...

THE ONLY PRODUCTS THAT CAN PUT A BODYBUILDER AT HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BODYFAT PERCENTAGE GIVEN IS

E P H E D R I N E AND DIURETIC

CLENBUTEROL IS SECANDARY BEST ,, AND DNP IS OFCOURSE USED BUT NOT RECOMENDED BY ME ,,

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT THE REASON ONE BODYBUILD LOOK PUFF AND SOFTER  IS IN 99% OF CASES WATER RETENTION FROM THE HORMONES EVEN IF NATURAL WATER RETENTION IS WHAT IT IS WHEN I GOD OF HORMONES DETERMINE ITS WATER,, INORDER TO GET READ OF THIS WATER THE FIRST THING WE BODYBUILD DO IS USE

E P H E D R I N A ! THIS IS SOMETHING YOU DO NOT HEAR ANYWHERE ,,WHY? BECAUSE THE SCAMBAG MOTHER FUCKING LIARS DONT OPEN THEIR MOUTH ,, WHY DO YOU THINK ANY NATURAL OUT THERE TRUE NATURAL ....GET PREP TO COMPETITION WITH FAT BURNER? WHY DO THEY USE EPHEDRINE?? BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT TAKE MAJORITY OF THE WATER OUT AND THE LITTLE FAT DOWN TO 6% OR IF HORMONIZED DOWN TO 4%

READ WHAT I WROTE ABOVE AGAIN AND AGAIN OVER AND OVER

INSTED OF TAKING OUT HORMONES....YOU PLAY WITH THEM WHILE INCREASING EPHEDRINA DOSES!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT NO ONE OF THE DANTAS CARE TO TELL YOU ..WITH HIM ITS BECAUSE HE IS PURE FAT BUT IN GENERAL NO ONE TELL YOU THAT BECAUSS THEY DO NOT GIVE A FLYING BALONIE ABOUT YOU ,,

IT IS THE EPHEDRINE THAT SHOW SHOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THOSE 9% EUROSOS HAVE,, AND IT IS THE EPHEDRINE THAT WOULD PUT SOMEONE LIKE JOE AT DRY 7% IF NOT 6... AND IT IS THE EPHEDRINE THAT PUT US BODYBUILDER READY AS IN DRIERRRRR WHEN ON MEGA DOSE HORMONES...AND THEN DIURETIC APPLICATION ,,

GET IT IN YOUR FUCKIN HEAD ALREADY ,, YOU ARE NOT SLOW I KNOW YOU ARE NOT SLOW BUT YOU ACT SLOW TO KEEP GOING ABOUT THIS BALONIE

I AM NEVER WRONG ABOUT BODYFAT,,

THE ONLY DIFF IS THE DRY FELLAS USE EPHEDRINA AND FAT BURNERS OF THE SUCH ....EPHEDRINA WILL ALSO DO SOMETHING LIKE MOST SERIOUS AMPHETAMINES WILL DO AND IT IS REDUCE WATER REDUCE FINAL BODYFAT% AND! ANDDDDDDDD! WILL ADD ADDDDDDDDDDDDD SOME WEIGHT TO YOU IN THE FORM OF PRESERVED MUSCLE AND PUMP DRY PUMP IN THE MUSCLE THAT WILL EXPEND THE MUSCLE AND VOLUMIZE IT FROM WITHIN ....YES YES THE FACT ABOUT CLENBUTEROL  ABILITY TO EXPEND THE MUSCLE FROM WITHIN IS TRUE BUT IT IS WAY BETTER WITH EPHEDRINA AND DONE BY US BODYBUILDERS ALL THE TIME,,

YOU EAT CLEAN AND TRY TO GET INTO COMPETITION MODE....

THEN EAT WHATEVER AND USE EPHEDRINE...PREFEREBLY WITH AAS..

AND YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU END UP LIKE,,

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WILL END UP LIKE PUPILS..

190+LB ON STAGE WITH EPHEDRINE

185 LB ON STAGE WITH OUT IT!

EPHEDRINE IS OUR SECRET TO EVERYTHING RELATED TO DRYNESS AND THE REDUCTION OF WATER FROM OTHER HORMONES....THIS IS A SECRET THAT AGAIN NO ONE TELL YOU BALONIE ABOUT BECAUSE NO ONE GIVE A FLYING FUCK WETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT...THEY ARE ALL COCROCHES WHO DONT CARE ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES

WHAT DO YOU THINK GET PHILSULINA NOW TO BE IN SHAPE? THE GH? OFCOURSE IT KEEP HIM LEAN ....BUT WHAT GET HIM HARD?? FUCKIN MEGA DOSE EPHEDRINA AND AMPHTAMINE,, FELLA IS AS HIGH AS A KITE,,

LEARN YOUR FUCKIN BODYBUILDING AND HOW WE MANIPULATR WATER WITH EATING FREE OF WORRY !

YOU FELLAS REALLY NEED TO LEARN YOUR BODYBUILD AND BODYFAT AND WATER,, LOTS OF MISGUDED SOULS IN THIS TREAD ,, THIS IS NOT GOOD

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #399 on: September 14, 2011, 08:22:02 PM »
i want this ^ as bible index,, mark as bible index ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel