Author Topic: In regards to bodyfat...  (Read 120874 times)

Christian B

• Getbig II
Re: in regard to bodyfat!
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2011, 12:59:10 PM »
I now this doesn't show jack shit, but its the latest photo I've got. Could you give me a ballpark estimate of bf?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2011, 02:00:30 PM »
What's the lowest % you've seen on a dude, gh15 ?  Which current Pro has the lowest % ?

all same,, 4-5% bodyfat now day ,,the 3.5 is more of a 90s phenomenon and at times dex on a good day ,, most today are 4-5% hold fat within muscle too,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2011, 02:02:35 PM »
gh, you still didnt answer my question about when is good time to introduce diuretic.... what bf level is optimum to start seeing results regarding drying out... 6% maybe?

i think im 9 here? not going to use diuretic anytime soon but i do have dyazide on hand.....   

this is too early for diuretic ,, this is not only water and little fat,, this is low doubles,,need to get to high singles to even consider diureic for enhancing muscle

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2011, 02:04:27 PM »
You're less than 9% and could bring out some water with an AI and diet/drug changes. You look like a guy who's orally a bit more water logged all year round than he could be.

It wouldn't take much to get down to 5-6%. Just an annoying sheath of steroid water. I'm 5-6% and look around 6-7% now that I'd got test in my system again. A day of clean eating brings it right down again.

Bodybuilding is all manipulating drug intake to keep water in the muscle and out from underneath the skin. Diet contributes a bit too. From waking to bed time a lot can change. I try looking just as shredded at bed time as I look in the morning. If not, the next day I mind my diet (only time I really need to watch my diet).

he is at 10-11% low doubles,, not 9,, he is not high bodyfat and not mid doubles ,, but he is still not into the 8% zone,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2011, 02:13:02 PM »
This is why people get hooked on *die*uretics....

they stay 'sort of' in shape, or even in decent shape, they don't compete, but they walk around everywhere with their shirts of and the veins popping. They get lots of attention (good and bad) and they can't stop taking the shit (on top of everything else)

Bodybuilding is a catch 22, and the word "health" really shouldn't be involved with it anymore. That was all bullshit anyway, even 'back in the day'

!

the diff between a fella on hormones that walk around feeling liek god....and indeed many look like gods..and a fella on hormones and diuretic...is night and day ,, the fella on hormones and diuretic enter a room and there is SCIELENCE,, no one talks,, the other fella still look like god but more of common look on many fellas who do bodybuild or athletes...the other fella that is on diuretics....has same muscle but! when its time to lift shirt up....the tunnels show deep and dry ...and you know what it means right??

what it meanssss is that the whore...that whore in the sushi bar or club....is thinking ,, im with genetic freak lol ,, why? because she can see everything nothing but skin and muscle my friends lol it gives the multiple orgazm illusion to a female,, the fella on diuretic is not bigger...he is just detailed and dryyyy,,

dry fellas always always always are more attracted to female because they make her think of herself as feminine no matter how toned she is ...dry fellas present musculinity to the naked eye,,

there is NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING THAT SURPASS A SCULPTED HARD AND! DRY PHYSIQE! ,, WHEN YOU ARE DRY AND DEVELOPED IT GIVE THE ILLUISON YOU MAKE MONEY OFF YOUR BODY EVEN IF YOUR DEVELOPMENT IS HALF ASS...

bodybuilding = illusion !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2011, 02:14:29 PM »
I agree to a point.  I wouldn't use if I didn't compete, but remember, there is no turning pro without using roids, so to say only Pro BB should use them is silly because you need them to even attempt to become a pro.

46 isn't a bad age to start if he's being honest.  His doseages are low from what I've read and Test in a 40+ y/o can only help.

he is not honest about the drug usage,, lots of hormones for many years,, but! he does have the body to show for it ...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2011, 02:15:50 PM »
so how much % bodyfat is this?

my electric bio impedance scale says 15%

but my quadriceps look more defined for 15%

i read that high cortisol levels cause fat midsection and lean arms and legs, maybe that explains it

you are 6-7% and veiny,,also pretty dry

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2011, 02:16:52 PM »
I now this doesn't show jack shit, but its the latest photo I've got. Could you give me a ballpark estimate of bf?

cant ,, all i see is x

fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2011, 02:18:54 PM »
God, what do you look at when you give a body fat estimate? What things should I look for in the mirror to differentiate between fat and water, and to know what % I'm at?

Thanks.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2011, 02:22:20 PM »
Dear god almighty,

Is there a way to be similarly dry without diuretics? Or to come sort of close? Like 2 gals of water for a couple days then none? While being very low bodyfat of course. I want total silence. I got partial silence.

Christian B

• Getbig II
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2011, 02:24:45 PM »
cant ,, all i see is x

Sorry about that, how about now?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2011, 02:44:27 PM »
God, what do you look at when you give a body fat estimate? What things should I look for in the mirror to differentiate between fat and water, and to know what % I'm at?

Thanks.

over all density ,, how sculpted are delts and pecs as in wether sit on  bone and isolated or not...abdominal structure both the abdominal and more importantly sides of it ,, both side of abdominals as in obliqe seratus ,, and ofcourse lower back ,,

combo of muscularity ,, density ,, hardness and dryiness,, each get its own grading then combination of all give over all % which is estimated but usualy within very close range,, whatever caliper gives you  reduce 3-5 % and this is what you are if you are bodybuild,, lets say caliper put you are 12%? you are actualy 8% lets say calipers put you are 15 % ...you are actualy 10% ,, lets say  calipers mesure you are 10-11% ...your most likley sitting aT 6-7%,,they dont mesure for density and for muscular development stages,, so....3-5% under what calipers give you over all

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2011, 02:48:10 PM »
Dear god almighty,

Is there a way to be similarly dry without diuretics? Or to come sort of close? Like 2 gals of water for a couple days then none? While being very low bodyfat of course. I want total silence. I got partial silence.

nah,, those thing work only if you are very low bodyfat and play with nutirion but not to the degree you want,, you can do what most do and it is trenbolona ace,, it dry and harden the shit out of you ,, always put you into bodybuild 3 dimentional mode within days,, just wrap the skin around the muscle real well when on trenbolona...if still wet you can add masterona which both can do the job quite well with out diuretic but ...you will still look 6% 5-6% not 4%,,for 4% you need diuretic for this had tunneled dry look that you see when there is space between abs and skin sucked in ,,you know that look ,,the look when the whore want ot eat you alive and fellas get intimidated and make it look like your 200lb is atleast 290lb ....that look is only achieved by diuertic usage,,

the excuse of a liar bodybuild will be that he doesnt skin a meal ,, ofcourse it is balonie,, what he doesnt skip is his prescribed diuretic given either by doc or by black market

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2011, 02:49:53 PM »
Sorry about that, how about now?

cant tell i cant see abdominals,, over all the level presented is of a 8-9% yet its hard to tell because i cant see abdominal wall obliqes and lower back ,, it can be 10-11% and it can be 8%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2011, 02:55:43 PM »
I agree to a point.  I wouldn't use if I didn't compete, but remember, there is no turning pro without using roids, so to say only Pro BB should use them is silly because you need them to even attempt to become a pro.

46 isn't a bad age to start if he's being honest.  His doseages are low from what I've read and Test in a 40+ y/o can only help.

yes i meant if you have a goal to be a pro. or even to be an international amateur champion!!.. but if you train for your health and to be in a good shape there is no point to use roids.. if you use them you won't be yourself!!..

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2011, 02:56:11 PM »

And me? I estimate myself at 15%. I have shitload of fat on lower abdominals which I find hard to remove. Gh15 is there any way I could remove lower ab fat apart from diet and so on?

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2011, 02:59:45 PM »
Is it possible to get to competition condition in 10 weeks?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #117 on: August 30, 2011, 03:00:46 PM »

And me? I estimate myself at 15%. I have shitload of fat on lower abdominals which I find hard to remove. Gh15 is there any way I could remove lower ab fat apart from diet and so on?

you estimate right ,, this is 14-15%,,this is what it look like not that fella they put here 3 days ago joe something that is lol close to 7-8% and someone said he was 14!! lol fuckin nutzos lol

and yes you can reduce fat down to 12-13% naturaly but you can also go on the right hormones and be 10% in a record time while keeping all size and actualy growing since your muscle diameter will remain pretty much the same or very close to it whiel losing bunch load of bodyfat to the 9-10%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Christian B

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2011, 03:01:07 PM »
Unfortunately i tend to store a lot fat at the sides of lower back, so i would think closer to 12-13.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #119 on: August 30, 2011, 03:02:05 PM »
Is it possible to get to competition condition in 10 weeks?

for you? yes even 8 weeks,, for others,, 12 weeks 12 weeks is good for prep ,,ofcoruse if someone start 15% its more of a problem and need more time but when start at high singles 10-12 weeks is all you need

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2011, 03:03:22 PM »
Unfortunately i tend to store a lot fat at the sides of lower back, so i would think closer to 12-13.

you gott to be shitting me,, 12%?? this is 8% right there ,, whats wrong with you fellas??? this is 8% holding some water...and ofcourse 8% bodyfat lol

12-13%?? who tell you this balonie??

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Christian B

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2011, 03:09:03 PM »
you gott to be shitting me,, 12%?? this is 8% right there ,, whats wrong with you fellas??? this is 8% holding some water...and ofcourse 8% bodyfat lol

12-13%?? who tell you this balonie??

gh15 approved
I kid you not, my waist is so fucking small by nature, that you cant tell how much fat is stored at my lower back. I should post a pic where i grab a big handfull.
But hey, who am I to argue with god of hormones  :)
I Never really seem to be able to go any lower than this without sacrificing to much muscle- I start to look at the scale and then up my kcal intake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2011, 03:13:55 PM »
you hold estrogen and water,, yes you got fat on you but it is 8% zone,,felals store fat diffrently ,, no 12% has abdominals like you and obliqes like that and over all muscle sculpture like this,, yes you are not very dry or super hard....but you are sitting on thre 8% zone ,,now whee is your 8% stored? in the lower bacl....and probably legs,, and all over,, but that thing on your arms you confuse for fat...that doesnt let you look cut only toned....is ESTROGEN WATER WEIGHT,,nothing to do with fat

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Christian B

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2011, 03:23:26 PM »
you hold estrogen and water,, yes you got fat on you but it is 8% zone,,felals store fat diffrently ,, no 12% has abdominals like you and obliqes like that and over all muscle sculpture like this,, yes you are not very dry or super hard....but you are sitting on thre 8% zone ,,now whee is your 8% stored? in the lower bacl....and probably legs,, and all over,, but that thing on your arms you confuse for fat...that doesnt let you look cut only toned....is ESTROGEN WATER WEIGHT,,nothing to do with fat

gh15 approved
Estrogen? Could you elaborate on that please?
Everytime i diet any further than this, I feel like I start loosing to much mass and when I look at the scale I feel bad and up my cal intake again.
Should I once and for all try to get to 6'ish? I'm 6 feet tall and I believe I would have to get to 150lbs to get to 6% And I would feel awfull at that weight!
Edit: Of course I know what estrogen is, but I mean Im natural, can my body 'retain' (or what its called) estrogen when I dont take roids?

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2011, 03:37:16 PM »
Interesting thread. Ive always wondered what my bodyfat % was at times during my career. GH15 can you tell me what my bf is in these pics?