Author Topic: In regards to bodyfat...  (Read 120851 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: in regard to bodyfat!
« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2011, 03:39:10 PM »

A picture of you after years of drug usage (assuming its really you)

versus a lifetime natural

I shudder to think what this comparison would look like if you were off of the drugs...

lol @ 'simply stooge'.

listen, bonerack, on or off drugs i'd bury your MASSIVE 150 pounds frame, sunshine.

you sound so PROUD to be natural. ahahahahaha there are female figure competitors who hold more muscle than you.

nobody cares how natural you are, except for you. its the crutch every natural uses to make themselves feel better about looking sub par compared to anyone that uses anabolics. but i get it, you need to validate yourself, cause your 'physique' or lack of certainly doesnt do so.

keep the the dream alive pansy. and change your user name you look like a fucking dildo calling yourself 'simply huge' when your no bigger than the average girl in spin class.
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2011, 03:41:23 PM »
lol @ 'simply stooge'.

listen, bonerack, on or off drugs i'd bury your MASSIVE 150 pounds frame, sunshine.

you sound so PROUD to be natural. ahahahahaha there are female figure competitors who hold more muscle than you.

nobody cares how natural you are, except for you. its the crutch every natural uses to make themselves feel better about looking sub par compared to anyone that uses anabolics. but i get it, you need to validate yourself, cause your 'physique' or lack of certainly doesnt do so.

keep the the dream alive pansy. and change your user name you look like a fucking dildo calling yourself 'simply huge' when your no bigger than the average girl in spin class.

perhaps he can change his name to "Simply huge Forehead" ??

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2011, 03:47:46 PM »
sure,,

estrogen doesnt come only from using of hormones,, it comes from diff things hapen to human body ,, both males and females to a larger degree,, but be sure about it ...both males and females can have higher level of estreogen ...with female its expected with males...it depends on ,,level of stress,, and ofcourse on ethnicity ,, and ofcourse on type of food etc,,

over all ,, fellas with higher level of stress tend to hold more estrogen ,, good example for etnicity nationality with higher level of estrogen is jews,,they are more stressed fellas thus produce more cortisol thus hodl more estrogen usualy midsection and lower back ,, this give them ofcourse the ability to be stronger....but thats for another day ,, same for italians they hoold bunch load of estrogen due to stress levels if not on hormones ,, it usualy go like this...the more you use your brain the more stressed you will be the more cortisol you will put out the more estrogen you will hold,, jews hold the title,, italians are right there with them ...others too,,

take for exampel jamaica fellas,, african fellas russian fellas,,forget about it ! they just have no stress ,, brain doesnt care,, you can put jamaica boy where ever you want he wont get stressed ,, it is just how it is ,, his brain wont realse the comand to produce more cortisol it wont ,, stress wont fase those type of fellas,, it also hae to do a lot with how you grew up what surrouding parents and type of country ,, but! in general genetic will determine this level of estrogen ,, it can be changed whiel on hormone...look at ron heris he is a jew but he is on so omuch drugs that he produce less estrogen due to them ,, still with out hormones he would look like bigger pooper than what he is on them but the softness and estrogen level in his body would SKY ROCKET ,,whiel jamaica boy wont change lol he will sit at 170-180 and wont change will remain built and sub hard with some definition ,,his body wont produce more estrogen ...ofcourse in his case it will due to him being on hormones and then go off but im talking if he was true natural ...

hopefully oyu get what im saying,,

any jew for example ,, is HIGHLY STRESSED INDIVIDUAL ,, this is one thing every jew knows ,, they are born with stress ,, they know they are super smart and can put most in their left pocket...see flinston ...his words can always put him out of bad balonie beause his brain is mr o ...get what im saying here? same for that special ed fella that used to post here in the past,, his brain is sharp ...jew brain ,, but!! the stress levels are enormous ,, ask yaron avidan ...he look like camn person ,, he is ,, but if you know how jewish are you will know that the stress levels are very high between close doors when you actualy know the fellas,,

this is just how it is and it will determine estrogen in the body when natural ,, ofcourse chemical warfare change everything...

see mr palumbo

this is sealed bible index,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2011, 03:49:36 PM »
Interesting thread. Ive always wondered what my bodyfat % was at times during my career. GH15 can you tell me what my bf is in these pics?

yes ,,

this is 6% with skin thickness that is not as thin as it could be due to many factors,, but this is 6%,,not 7 not 7.5 not 5...
this is what 6% conditioned look like

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2011, 03:52:06 PM »

but like you no one has droopy chest!!..

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2011, 03:52:18 PM »
yes ,,

this is 6% with skin thickness that is not as thin as it could be due to many factors,, but this is 6%,,not 7 not 7.5 not 5...
this is what 6% conditioned look like

gh15 approved

Damn! :D Thanks alot, Allmighty! Had no idea I was so lean back at that time considering Im a natty. Phuh, this will be a tough one to beat, lol! Motivated me as hell though.

Thanks again, champ! :)

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2011, 04:09:35 PM »
this is too early for diuretic ,, this is not only water and little fat,, this is low doubles,,need to get to high singles to even consider diureic for enhancing muscle

gh15 approved

damn thats beat lol, i was Lower BF before i started hormonas lol, you put me at 8-9 naturally... maybe im just water logged like a guy, im not flexing abs in either of those pics except in the second one just diff posture sucking in a bit.... i need hormona help! tell me how to run the rest of this test prop, mast and bronkaid i have to get leannneerr

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2011, 04:32:56 PM »

LOL!

:D
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2011, 04:41:00 PM »
Sad that you would take sides with a grade-A loser like 'no one', Groink.

I'd say the person "on drugs" is the one needing validation.  Your physique is unimpressive in my opinion.  All drugs and nothing to show for it.  If you think you "out-muscle" me, then feel free to throw up some more pics and I will post pics of me in the same poses. 

sorry, nancy. but I take steroids for myself not for anyone elses approval, unlike yourself who sees fit to spam the board with his sub par physique in the hopes someone, anyone will notice him and give him attention.

see cupcake, when your big, you dont need validation. attention is constantly there and unwanted for the most part. but I can see you needing all the attention you get.

and give your fucking head a shake- 'let's go pose for pose' LOL! listen, HUGE if you stood beside me you'd look like 12 years old.

Christ you look like tobey maguire with aids ffs
b

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2011, 04:43:41 PM »
Gh15 blast about the Jew mindset and mentality is 100% correct.

100%.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #135 on: August 30, 2011, 05:04:56 PM »
sure,,

estrogen doesnt come only from using of hormones,, it comes from diff things hapen to human body ,, both males and females to a larger degree,, but be sure about it ...both males and females can have higher level of estreogen ...with female its expected with males...it depends on ,,level of stress,, and ofcourse on ethnicity ,, and ofcourse on type of food etc,,

over all ,, fellas with higher level of stress tend to hold more estrogen ,, good example for etnicity nationality with higher level of estrogen is jews,,they are more stressed fellas thus produce more cortisol thus hodl more estrogen usualy midsection and lower back ,, this give them ofcourse the ability to be stronger....but thats for another day ,, same for italians they hoold bunch load of estrogen due to stress levels if not on hormones ,, it usualy go like this...the more you use your brain the more stressed you will be the more cortisol you will put out the more estrogen you will hold,, jews hold the title,, italians are right there with them ...others too,,

take for exampel jamaica fellas,, african fellas russian fellas,,forget about it ! they just have no stress ,, brain doesnt care,, you can put jamaica boy where ever you want he wont get stressed ,, it is just how it is ,, his brain wont realse the comand to produce more cortisol it wont ,, stress wont fase those type of fellas,, it also hae to do a lot with how you grew up what surrouding parents and type of country ,, but! in general genetic will determine this level of estrogen ,, it can be changed whiel on hormone...look at ron heris he is a jew but he is on so omuch drugs that he produce less estrogen due to them ,, still with out hormones he would look like bigger pooper than what he is on them but the softness and estrogen level in his body would SKY ROCKET ,,whiel jamaica boy wont change lol he will sit at 170-180 and wont change will remain built and sub hard with some definition ,,his body wont produce more estrogen ...ofcourse in his case it will due to him being on hormones and then go off but im talking if he was true natural ...

hopefully oyu get what im saying,,

any jew for example ,, is HIGHLY STRESSED INDIVIDUAL ,, this is one thing every jew knows ,, they are born with stress ,, they know they are super smart and can put most in their left pocket...see flinston ...his words can always put him out of bad balonie beause his brain is mr o ...get what im saying here? same for that special ed fella that used to post here in the past,, his brain is sharp ...jew brain ,, but!! the stress levels are enormous ,, ask yaron avidan ...he look like camn person ,, he is ,, but if you know how jewish are you will know that the stress levels are very high between close doors when you actualy know the fellas,,

this is just how it is and it will determine estrogen in the body when natural ,, ofcourse chemical warfare change everything...

see mr palumbo

this is sealed bible index,,

gh15 approved

Gh15, are you telling us that to become a good bodybuilder we need to be dumber  :D

Just kidding ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 30, 2011, 06:24:34 PM »
::)

You take drugs because you feel inadequate.  Period. 

about what? please enlighten us.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2011, 06:30:15 PM »
by the way gimpy stooge, do you realize how much of a pansy your posts make you sound like?

just curious.
b

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2011, 08:06:29 PM »
Gh15, how do you get rid of the water rention from to much estrogen?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: August 30, 2011, 08:12:36 PM »
Gh15, how do you get rid of the water rention from to much estrogen?

lol................  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

PLZ tell me this is a joke

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #140 on: August 30, 2011, 08:58:25 PM »
Sad that you would take sides with a grade-A loser like 'no one', Groink.

I'd say the person "on drugs" is the one needing validation.  Your physique is unimpressive in my opinion.  All drugs and nothing to show for it.  If you think you "out-muscle" me, then feel free to throw up some more pics and I will post pics of me in the same poses. 

I think you're OK...just fucking around.

This is a place to talk shit, and I have more shit talked about me than any other 5 people combined...so just roll with it dude

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #141 on: August 30, 2011, 09:10:18 PM »
Gh15, are you telling us that to become a good bodybuilder we need to be dumber  :D

Just kidding ;D

Jamaican or Africana....

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: August 30, 2011, 09:29:06 PM »
Ok now I'm trying to figure out what my bodyfat was when I competed a few months ago. I ended up in the top 5 but was 230 on stage. I felt like I could have been much harder at 220 but just wondering what you would say was my bodyfat at this point. If I competed early on this year would it make sense to compete again this year for competitions in 10 to 11 weeks or just go into an offseason and work on weakpoints. I'm about 260 right now but just wondered what my bodyfat was here because I felt like I was about to pass out backstage for sure.

I'd say between bfg, gh15, arnold jr, and everyone else on here there is just so much to learn its ridiculous.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2011, 09:34:41 PM »
Ok now I'm trying to figure out what my bodyfat was when I competed a few months ago. I ended up in the top 5 but was 230 on stage. I felt like I could have been much harder at 220 but just wondering what you would say was my bodyfat at this point. If I competed early on this year would it make sense to compete again this year for competitions in 10 to 11 weeks or just go into an offseason and work on weakpoints. I'm about 260 right now but just wondered what my bodyfat was here because I felt like I was about to pass out backstage for sure.

I'd say between bfg, gh15, arnold jr, and everyone else on here there is just so much to learn its ridiculous.

most fellas will put you at 8-9% there some may even say 9-10 lol  ,, its ofcourse balonie,, this is 6.5-7.5% hard to pin point exactly due to water between skin and muscle but it is in the sub 7% region

gh15 approved

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: August 30, 2011, 10:17:04 PM »
id say between 5-6 and you could prob b drier.

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #145 on: August 30, 2011, 11:35:21 PM »
I'd agree that I had some more bodyfat to lose but am just trying to figure out if I was 230 at that bodyfat what weight would I need to be to hit 4% really...

I guess I wouldn't really know until I reached that point but still.

I'm trying to figure out what went wrong because I had a photoshoot 3 weeks before and looked much drier then I did at the show. I was doing chicken and sweet potatoes with fish and potatoes before the shoot but changed to normal bodybuilder food and looked like I did on stage. How does that happen? Was my bodyfat lower or did the change in diet just make me hold water?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2011, 02:31:11 AM »
very impressive physique dogma, you doing nats qualifiers?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2011, 02:43:56 AM »
I'd agree that I had some more bodyfat to lose but am just trying to figure out if I was 230 at that bodyfat what weight would I need to be to hit 4% really...

I guess I wouldn't really know until I reached that point but still.

I'm trying to figure out what went wrong because I had a photoshoot 3 weeks before and looked much drier then I did at the show. I was doing chicken and sweet potatoes with fish and potatoes before the shoot but changed to normal bodybuilder food and looked like I did on stage. How does that happen? Was my bodyfat lower or did the change in diet just make me hold water?

correct you looked drier and better in the photoshot,,write down the hormone intake including diuretic before show plus diet ,, ill go into it later ,, write it thogh,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #148 on: August 31, 2011, 02:49:24 AM »
now with regard to my pupils and the question abotu water and bodyfat ,, the next video show you what physie with no water look like ,, minimal water,,it is importan to understand the confusion betwen water and fat ,, some fellas are walking around 5-6% and dont even know it because some morons say to them they are 10% ,, do not listen to gymnasium guru ,, do not listen to them they in most cases dont knwo what they talking about and work out of frastration or with the idea of you hiring them ,,

here is the video ...

this is what physiqe with water taken out due to diuretic look like ,, it is both diet and diuretic

again this is to sagi,, he read this boarding ,, i take you as example because it is best suited for abdominal and my main concern with those kidos is to make them bodybuild,, so im sure its fine with you,,plus its yaron avidan boarding and its a brother in blood

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #149 on: August 31, 2011, 02:56:46 AM »
now after you watched this pupils,, notice when i say obliqe and seratus sides,, look in his sides both sides,, if you have it! if you have this on you not as dry but have it on you when doing the same,,THEN YOU HOLD MOSTLY WATER AND LOW BODYFAT!,, then diuretic will help tremendesly ,, you can still do it with out it will just take long time to get to be dry and wont be to the level of diuretic ever!

now the next one is when same bodybuild is gaining water on him due to hormonizing in higher dose and operating into a growing retaining size phase inorder to keep all musle and keep developing it and maturing it ,, this is what bodybuild with low bodyfat still in the 6-7%!! with sagi it is alwys 6% maximum,, so he is ther estill 6% only holding bulk water from within the muscle and outside the muscle to some degree but again its not high retention it is moderate to low between skin and muscle

the main diff as you will notice is the face! form team lean face it become team maniac sob bad boy face and this is due to water retention in the face while being lean !

again do not i cant ask you this more nicely ,, do not put this on other boardings,, they all come here to read the bible i dont want it on there if i wanted it there i would be there as gh15 and make good money on this,, leave it here plese

gh15 approved
fallen angel