Author Topic: In regards to bodyfat...  (Read 120822 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: in regard to bodyfat!
« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2011, 06:31:29 AM »
for 4% you need diuretic for this had tunneled dry look that you see when there is space between abs and skin sucked in ,,

how was nubret getting to this level of dryness?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2011, 06:34:54 AM »
Its funny reading GH15s readings and what the common readings from joe public are at bb.com, joe publics 10% is gh15s 6%, I saw that Xerxes guy melting down there the other day when they all said he was around 14%, GH15 do you agree with them?  ;D

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137426033

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2011, 06:43:33 AM »
Its funny reading GH15s readings and what the common readings from joe public are at bb.com, joe publics 10% is gh15s 6%, I saw that Xerxes guy melting down there the other day when they all said he was around 14%, GH15 do you agree with them?  ;D

that thread is like reading a bunch of 15yr olds texting to each other

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2011, 07:01:29 AM »

haha oh brother, this is akin to Vito of the Sopranos being caught in the gay bar.

You've embarrassed the family, Xerxes. Expect a boat ride very, very soon.

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2011, 07:02:44 AM »
Sorry but no one on getbig is more ripped than me and I reached this level being natty

how many % ?

Befor :

BulkinG:

& OFF

TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2011, 07:06:18 AM »
khofo you look like shit and stop posting your pictures.
Deep Tissue Massage

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2011, 07:12:46 AM »
Ignore him its not worth the typing time we know how bad h looks.  Gh15 this and the duretics  posts are the best most informative posts I've read in years on here. Thankyou.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2011, 07:14:44 AM »
log off, open an account on bbing.com, and stay there

what a waste of hormones

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2011, 07:20:33 AM »
See if you can get your arms up higher on the side chest..... you'll look identical to a pigeon.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2011, 07:40:51 AM »
Khofo - congratulations.

You've managed to ruin an informative and interesting thread with your absolutely disgusting physique, not once but multiple times.

Once again, well done.

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2011, 08:02:23 AM »
correct you looked drier and better in the photoshot,,write down the hormone intake including diuretic before show plus diet ,, ill go into it later ,, write it thogh,,

gh15 approved

I remember I was doing 150 tren,100 mast, 100 prop a day, 100 var a day, 2 proviron, 2.5 letro, 5 iu gh (These doses for these are all per day) Before the photoshoot, all I ate were fish and sweet potatoes and used 1 dyazide right before the shoot but kept drinking water throughout the day until about 2 pm and the shoot was at 3 pm. I started cramping before the shoot and just had a spoon of salt and that got rid of the cramping.

Before the contest, it was the same dosages but I took the gh out 3 weeks before the contest as I was told it would hold water. I had left it in for the photoshoot though. My diet before the contest was the following...

MEAL 1: 8OZ chicken, asparagus  
MEAL 2: 8OZ chicken, asparagus
MEAL 3 8OZ tilapia, brocolli
MEAL 4 8OZ chicken, asparagus
MEAL 5 8OZ chicken, asparagus
MEAL 6 8OZ lean beef, spinach
MEAL 7 8OZ lean beef, brocolli

I qualified for nationals but at this point I don't think I'd be ready to do it in 10 weeks or 11 weeks plus I think I'd have some work to do at this point to win nationals honestly. I'm still trying to figure out if it was a matter of not doing enough cardio to lose that last little bit of bodyfat too because I felt like I ended up not being stage ready changing the diet like I did from chicken and fish with sweet potatoes to protein and no carbs except vegetables.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2011, 08:04:28 AM »
most fellas will put you at 8-9% there some may even say 9-10 lol  ,, its ofcourse balonie,, this is 6.5-7.5% hard to pin point exactly due to water between skin and muscle but it is in the sub 7% region

gh15 approved

lol

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 31, 2011, 08:16:45 AM »
I remember I was doing 150 tren,100 mast, 100 prop a day, 100 var a day, 2 proviron, 2.5 letro, 5 iu gh (These doses for these are all per day) Before the photoshoot, all I ate were fish and sweet potatoes and used 1 dyazide right before the shoot but kept drinking water throughout the day until about 2 pm and the shoot was at 3 pm. I started cramping before the shoot and just had a spoon of salt and that got rid of the cramping.

Before the contest, it was the same dosages but I took the gh out 3 weeks before the contest as I was told it would hold water. I had left it in for the photoshoot though. My diet before the contest was the following...

MEAL 1: 8OZ chicken, asparagus  
MEAL 2: 8OZ chicken, asparagus
MEAL 3 8OZ tilapia, brocolli
MEAL 4 8OZ chicken, asparagus
MEAL 5 8OZ chicken, asparagus
MEAL 6 8OZ lean beef, spinach
MEAL 7 8OZ lean beef, brocolli

I qualified for nationals but at this point I don't think I'd be ready to do it in 10 weeks or 11 weeks plus I think I'd have some work to do at this point to win nationals honestly. I'm still trying to figure out if it was a matter of not doing enough cardio to lose that last little bit of bodyfat too because I felt like I ended up not being stage ready changing the diet like I did from chicken and fish with sweet potatoes to protein and no carbs except vegetables.

looks like a though diet.....for how many weeks you were eating like this?

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2011, 08:30:39 AM »
3 to 4 weeks before the comp but I cant figure out why i'd take out gh and start eating like this (with no carbs) and I'd look softer. The photo shoot was about 5 weeks before the contest.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 31, 2011, 08:32:56 AM »
3 to 4 weeks before the comp but I cant figure out why i'd take out gh and start eating like this (with no carbs) and I'd look softer. The photo shoot was about 5 weeks before the contest.
Because you need your carbs , carb up every 4th day.

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2011, 08:34:05 AM »
guess it was lesson learned for me but it was a hard lesson for sure  :-\

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2011, 08:57:36 AM »

what a waste of hormones

Drugs are just the finishing touch
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2011, 08:58:48 AM »
Sorry for the shitty cell phone pic, but I took this in my gym locker room last night.  Weighing 250 here.  gh15 any guess on the bf % here?  I can post my cycle and other info if you need it too.  I'm off season here...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2011, 09:01:57 AM »
Regarding diet... why don't you guys just learn to cook. Get some ground beef, get some chicken breas with skin on and bone in, this can be found in any chinese grocery store which btw are where you shop when you want food on the cheap in NYC. You take the skin off and bone off the chicken, you cut celery carrot and onion and you put this on a slight simmer with the parts of chicken for 1 hour, you now have stock. Dont out any salt or peper in stock or else you wont get the natural sodium out of the chicken bits.

Stuff the beef into bell peppers or hollowed tomotoes or cabbage leaves, cook this with some sauteed veggies in half the chicen stock, the stock will give it flavor and richness.

Take the other half of the stock put 1 can of coconut milk into it with some garlic, cut the chicken breast into strips and cook it in the stock, add fish sauce and green thai curry in it if you are into authentic thai food, squeeze lime into it after it's done regardless, you now have two very nutritious and protein rich dishes.

Btw the original thai dish is not made with chciken stock, this improves the quality of the chicken in the finished dish but in thai cooking the protein is often overcooked and dry on purpose, I dunno why the don't fucking make stock, anyways there you go you;re welcome.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #169 on: August 31, 2011, 09:08:33 AM »
If you were to go back through different threads over the past year, you post a comment after almost every picture I post.  You are indeed my #1 fan.  I can count on a response from you like clockwork.  How do you explain this obsession of yours?  Is it jealousy? 

BTW, there are 40 page threads with you defending yourself/attacking adonis and others.  I would say you come across as a drama queen who lives most of his life on a getbig forum instead of in the real world.

thanks for proving my point about sounding like a pansy, Nancy
b

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: August 31, 2011, 11:23:18 AM »
holy shit both of you shut the fuck up... no one you have a really good physique like u said could b bigger but u are muslce and bone... simply huge u look good for a natural but its nothing to write home about, ur arms however do stand out for being decently sized but the rest of ur body looks like a typical basketball player physique.... no1 cares that u dont use drugs.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: August 31, 2011, 11:24:28 AM »
Sorry for the shitty cell phone pic, but I took this in my gym locker room last night.  Weighing 250 here.  gh15 any guess on the bf % here?  I can post my cycle and other info if you need it too.  I'm off season here...

lol "offseason" your like 2 weeks from hitting the stage...

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #172 on: August 31, 2011, 11:53:31 AM »
Regarding diet... why don't you guys just learn to cook. Get some ground beef, get some chicken breas with skin on and bone in, this can be found in any chinese grocery store which btw are where you shop when you want food on the cheap in NYC. You take the skin off and bone off the chicken, you cut celery carrot and onion and you put this on a slight simmer with the parts of chicken for 1 hour, you now have stock. Dont out any salt or peper in stock or else you wont get the natural sodium out of the chicken bits.

Stuff the beef into bell peppers or hollowed tomotoes or cabbage leaves, cook this with some sauteed veggies in half the chicen stock, the stock will give it flavor and richness.

Take the other half of the stock put 1 can of coconut milk into it with some garlic, cut the chicken breast into strips and cook it in the stock, add fish sauce and green thai curry in it if you are into authentic thai food, squeeze lime into it after it's done regardless, you now have two very nutritious and protein rich dishes.

Btw the original thai dish is not made with chciken stock, this improves the quality of the chicken in the finished dish but in thai cooking the protein is often overcooked and dry on purpose, I dunno why the don't fucking make stock, anyways there you go you;re welcome.

This sounds delicious. More recipes please!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #173 on: August 31, 2011, 12:02:01 PM »

POST UR CYCLE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #174 on: August 31, 2011, 12:16:35 PM »
thanks for proving mine.  you stalk me like a jealous tool.

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

pansy.
b