Author Topic: In regards to bodyfat...  (Read 120743 times)

nolotil

• Getbig III
Re: In regards to bodyfat...
« Reply #550 on: November 07, 2011, 05:50:49 AM »
GH15-

do you recommend ECA for a natty just looking to get the abs showing?  Or will this just eat away at muscle?

umm,, eca will not eat away muscle,,, it help you lean out and PRESEVRVE muscle as 'natutral',,,

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: in regard to bodyfat!
« Reply #551 on: November 07, 2011, 08:14:50 AM »
You don't even understand how it works...

Enlighten me bro
all drugs - TPPIIP

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #552 on: November 07, 2011, 08:29:59 AM »
Enlighten me bro

How does Aromasin increase free testosterone? How does it influence test levels? How estrogen is created, what enzyme is needed? What does AI do?

If you answer those questions you will know coz it's same mechanism, coz it's same compound - aromatase inhibitor. ATD DOES have other characteristics such as very light antiandrogen, BUT it's still an aromatase inhbitor.

There's no "I kill estrogen compound"... There are aromatase inhbitors and selective estrogen receptor modulators. ATD is the first one.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #553 on: November 07, 2011, 11:07:53 AM »
umm,, eca will not eat away muscle,,, it help you lean out and PRESEVRVE muscle as 'natutral',,,

I consider myself natural until I start taking hormones... ECA is not exactly going to make me huge.

dustin

« Reply #554 on: November 07, 2011, 11:12:48 AM »
I consider myself natural until I start taking hormones... ECA is not exactly going to make me huge.

Stupid natural organization blurred the lines on what's natural and what's not. You're only "not natural" once you take exogenous hormones in my eyes.

These days though, pretty much anything under a gram of AAS is pretty much considered as being natural still. Not until you abuse hormonas in the gram ranges does it really count as "juicing". 8)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #555 on: November 07, 2011, 11:14:03 AM »
what the fuck eca, go to wall greens get bronkaid split the pills in half take half a pill 3-4 times a day, what the fuck you stacking it with aspirin and caffeine for

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #556 on: November 07, 2011, 04:18:52 PM »

that was not my point,, as I said eca will not eat away your muscle,, it actually help you keep it,,

also as mentioned you can drop /A/,,

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #557 on: November 07, 2011, 05:10:50 PM »
wow one of the best threads ever!

will post a pic as soon as i can see my abs very clearly again  ;D

right i would estimate 15%

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #558 on: November 07, 2011, 05:40:12 PM »
what the fuck eca, go to wall greens get bronkaid split the pills in half take half a pill 3-4 times a day, what the fuck you stacking it with aspirin and caffeine for

well... i don't take the aspirin... but why wouldn't I take it with caffeine?  The two together are shown to have a synergistic effect when it comes to burning fat?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #559 on: November 07, 2011, 05:56:43 PM »
they have a synergistic effect for putting money in people's wallets who sell pills

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #560 on: November 09, 2011, 09:48:44 PM »
How does Aromasin increase free testosterone? How does it influence test levels? How estrogen is created, what enzyme is needed? What does AI do?

If you answer those questions you will know coz it's same mechanism, coz it's same compound - aromatase inhibitor. ATD DOES have other characteristics such as very light antiandrogen, BUT it's still an aromatase inhbitor.

There's no "I kill estrogen compound"... There are aromatase inhbitors and selective estrogen receptor modulators. ATD is the first one.

I know the answers and I keep telling you ATD does not work like Aromasin. That is why there was NO decrease in estrogen levels in Novedex XT study.
all drugs - TPPIIP