Author Topic: 27% of Democrats want someone other than Obama in 2012  (Read 3636 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: 27% of Democrats want someone other than Obama in 2012
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2011, 05:23:34 AM »
Actually.....no.

Actually.....  yes.  You inbred  midget.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2011, 08:03:33 AM »
what do you expect them to do

vote for a religious kook like Bachmann or Perry

or vote for Romney who changes his beliefs every time the wind blows a different direction

Dems and Independents will have no option but to vote the for Obama

GET REAL!!

Obama's been bleeding independents for months. Check his approval rating in that demographic. The independents ain't going for Obama, PERIOD.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2011, 08:26:39 AM »
Obama believes in the same God as Bachmann and Perry.

But, because Bachmann and Perry are not afraid of proclaiming their faith in public, they are seen by these liberal morons as unfit for presidency.

That makes so much sense.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2011, 10:29:15 AM »

But, because Bachmann and Perry are not afraid of proclaiming their faith in public, they are seen by these liberal morons as unfit for presidency.

This is where you get people like Bill Maher and our own resident hack, True Adonis, claiming that Obama is a closet atheist.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2011, 10:57:21 AM »

the economy is not "good" but it's in much better shape than when Obama came into office

the RE market is still the biggest problem with jobs a close second and neither of those have been satisfactoraly addressed but the Repubs have offered no solutions either.  In fact their suggestions would be to do nothing and let things get much worse.

I guarantee you that Obama will run on the fact that he got healthcare legislation done.  Something Dems have been trying to do for 50 years.  The general population has not experienced the benefits yet and are actually less informed about the benefits now than they were a year ago. 

I won't vote for Romney because he has nothing to offer me.  He is there solely to represent the interest of multinational corporations and billionares.   Why would I vot for him

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2011, 11:00:52 AM »
Tora bora... we cannot argue taht, fellahs.  There was ONE north road out of tora bora. 

The USA chose to leave it unbombed and allowed a 1000-car caravan to escape.

The leaders of other countries and our generals alike were SCREAMING on the news every single day.  STOP THEM!

I can understand - you kill OBL then, and you can't get the wars you want.  you NEED a boogeyman.  if you kill hitler in 1940, we never get in WWII despite a pearl harbor.

So historically, in the name of winning wars, setting up bases, maintaining drugs and currency status quo... we HAD to leave OBL alive for a few more years.

if you disagree, grow up and take off the blinders and stop thinking with your moralisty or political siding.  It is how the world works.

Let's not forget that it was the Bush administration who let the Bin Laden family escape the US while no one else on the planet was allowed to fly.  Let's not forget the Bush's and Bin Ladens had a long and cozy business relationship and let's not forget this smirking and condescending comment just months after 9-11

I dont' believe Bush had any intention to capture or kill Bin Laden

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2011, 11:06:31 AM »
the economy is not "good" but it's in much better shape than when Obama came into office

the RE market is still the biggest problem with jobs a close second and neither of those have been satisfactoraly addressed but the Repubs have offered no solutions either.  In fact their suggestions would be to do nothing and let things get much worse.

I guarantee you that Obama will run on the fact that he got healthcare legislation done.  Something Dems have been trying to do for 50 years.  The general population has not experienced the benefits yet and are actually less informed about the benefits now than they were a year ago. 

I won't vote for Romney because he has nothing to offer me.  He is there solely to represent the interest of multinational corporations and billionares.   Why would I vot for him

Let him do that. Did you forget that people still DO NOT WANT ObamaCare (not to mention the US Supreme Court may put that to rest by this time next year)?

ObamaCare is part of the reason the Dems got their behinds WAXED last year. So, let him run on that.

You must be puffing more herb than Snoop Dogg, if you think this economy has improved under Obama.

- 38% approval rating.

- At least 9% unemployment for 27 of 31 months he's been in office.

- Nearly 10% unemployment for ALL of 2010.

- Nearly 50 million on food stamps (HIGHEST IN HISTORY).

- 20% unemployment among blacks (HIGHEST IN HISTORY).

- Half of unemployed have been so at least six months.

- A third of all unemployed have been so at least A YEAR.

- Obama's party got CREAMED at midterms (worst beating in 70 years).

- Credit DOWNGRADE for the first time ever, with another on the horizon.

And, that's the short list......333386, care to add on to the pile?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2011, 11:07:25 AM »

Let's not forget that it was the Bush administration who let the Bin Laden family escape the US while no one else on the planet was allowed to fly.  Let's not forget the Bush's and Bin Ladens had a long and cozy business relationship and let's not forget this smirking and condescending comment just months after 9-11

I dont' believe Bush had any intention to capture or kill Bin Laden

What's Obama's approval rating now, FOUR MONTHS after killing Bin Laden?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2011, 11:10:40 AM »
Let him do that. Did you forget that people still DO NOT WANT ObamaCare (not to mention the US Supreme Court may put that to rest by this time next year)?

ObamaCare is part of the reason the Dems got their behinds WAXED last year. So, let him run on that.

You must be puffing more herb than Snoop Dogg, if you think this economy has improved under Obama.

- 38% approval rating.

- At least 9% unemployment for 27 of 31 months he's been in office.

- Nearly 10% unemployment for ALL of 2010.

- Nearly 50 million on food stamps (HIGHEST IN HISTORY).

- 20% unemployment among blacks (HIGHEST IN HISTORY).

- Half of unemployed have been so at least six months.

- A third of all unemployed have been so at least A YEAR.

- Obama's party got CREAMED at midterms (worst beating in 70 years).

- Credit DOWNGRADE for the first time ever, with another on the horizon.

And, that's the short list......333386, care to add on to the pile?

Pile on all you want

all that will matter is the election and the Repubs have no viable candidate at this point

you know that's true because the Repubs themselves have said so and are trying to get Christie or anyone else they can in the race

With all of Obama flaws they KNOW their candidates are worse

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2011, 11:18:14 AM »

Which God is that?  The one that was so lazy and so weak that Jesus had to create the universe himself?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2011, 11:31:40 AM »

Pile on all you want

all that will matter is the election and the Repubs have no viable candidate at this point

you know that's true because the Repubs themselves have said so and are trying to get Christie or anyone else they can in the race

With all of Obama flaws they KNOW their candidates are worse

Says who?

Obama is tied with Romney, barely ahead of Perry. And, that's not counting the undecided voters, about 80% of which go against the incumbent.

The GOP field has no viable candidates; yet the top three are either AHEAD or neck and neck with Obama (and it's early).  ::)

38% approval rating for Obama.....AFTER killing the world's top terrorist (after which liberals claimed Obama was unbeatable).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2011, 11:36:12 AM »
LMFAO! 

Hey Straw & Lurker - ITS OBAMA THAT IS NOT VIABLE!   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2011, 11:36:27 AM »
Say who?

Obama is tied with Romney, barely ahead of Perry. And, that's not counting the undecided voters, about 80% of which go against the incumbent.

The GOP field has no viable candidates; yet the top three are either AHEAD or neck and neck with Obama (and it's early).  ::)

polls me absolutely nothing at this point

you might as well tell me what the weather is going to be like on November 2nd 2012

if you're unaware how deeply dissatisfied the Republican party is with their roster of candidates then  there is nothing I can say that will change your mind

Given your christian background I'm guessing you think Bachmann or Perry would be a good choice and there is probably no way for you to see the persepctive of the people who feel that neither of those people have a snowballs chance in hell  in the general election

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2011, 11:40:15 AM »

you might as well tell me what the weather is going to be like on November 2nd 2012

if you're unaware how deeply dissatisfied the Republican party is with their roster of candidates then  there is nothing I can say that will change your mind

Given your christian background I'm guessing you think Bachmann or Perry would be a good choice and there is probably no way for you to see the persepctive of the people who feel that neither of those people have a snowballs chance in hell  in the general election

LMFAO!   

Yeah, that 9% + UE means nothing Straw. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2011, 11:41:01 AM »
LMFAO! 

we'll find out soon enough

you still think he's not going to run

you even posted article which said there was less than a zero chance of a Dem challenger and considered that "proof" of your point.    

I find all the prognoticating at this point to be worthless

Obama will be the Dem candidate

The only question at this point is who the Repub candidate will be

My money is on Romney and if it's Romeny my guess is that he'll get stomped by Obama

There's nothing more to debate until we have a Repub candidate

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2011, 11:43:28 AM »
we'll find out soon enough

you still think he's not going to run

you even posted article which said there was less than a zero chance of a Dem challenger and considered that "proof" of your point.    

I find all the prognoticating at this point to be worthless

Obama will be the Dem candidate

The only question at this point is who the Repub candidate will be

My money is on Romney and if it's Romeny my guess is that he'll get stomped by Obama

There's nothing more to debate until we have a Repub candidate

LMFAO - Romney is already tied with Obama - killingh him Floirida, will beat him in michigan and ohio, and has a good shot in PA. 

Hey Straw - remember - before the midterms you had no clue whatsoever how bad the dems were going to get stomped.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2011, 11:43:46 AM »

That's funny....

After grousing for months, Republicans are growing more satisfied with their choices for president and, so far, they like what they're hearing from the newest candidate, Texas Gov. Rick Perry.

An Associated Press-GfK poll released Friday found that two-thirds of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents are pleased with the party's presidential field, compared with just half in June. And they're paying more attention, with 52 percent expressing a "great deal" of interest in the GOP nomination fight — compared with 39 percent earlier this summer — after a period that saw Perry enter the race and Michele Bachmann win a test vote in Iowa, the lead-off caucus state, threatening Mitt Romney's standing at the top of the pack.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2011/08/26/national_most_republicans_happy_with_presidential_field_262351.html

Perry's created more jobs than Obama. And, he's NEVER lost a race in which he's entered.

Before you criticize my perspective, take a good look at your own. Obama's failure has been in FULL DISPLAY. Yet, you continue to go into denial, trying to breathe life into the "Blame Bush" dog, ignoring the beatings that Obama and the Dems have taken.

Liberals claims the GOP had a "snowballs chance in hell" after Bin Laden got killed. Now, these same liberals are all friendly toward Jon Huntsman, a "moderate" Republican. Hmmm.....I wonder why!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2011, 11:50:27 AM »
LMFAO! 

Which Obama?  The one who you claim isn't running?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2011, 11:51:42 AM »
I'm not necessarily criticizing your perspective.  I understand why "you" would like Perry or Bachmann.

Why does anyone even mention the Iowa Straw poll when they know full well the candidates buy the tickets (literally buy the votes) and ignore the fact that Ron Paul came in a close second

BTW - Perry job creation story falls apart under just a bit of scrutiny and his only gambit now is to challenge Bachman for  the crazy vote

The first "election" will be for the Repub nominee

You can bitch and moan about how much Obama sucks but right wingers on this board have been doing that since the day he took office.  The only way they would not bitch about him is if he became a right winger but we've seen from experience that whenever Obama adopts a Republican point of view that the Repubs are suddenly against it.  They literally vote against legislation they sponsored as soon as Obama is on board.

Given that fact, all criticism of Obama by the right is a moot point.  

I'm saying all debate about who will "win" in November 2012 is pointless until there is a Repub candidate

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2011, 11:51:57 AM »
Which Obama?  The one who you claim isn't running?

At this rate - I think there is a strong possibility the Senate Dems force him to set aside.  

The GOP is likely to stampede the Senate this election cycle.  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2011, 12:02:03 PM »
I'm not necessarily criticizing your perspective.  I understand why "you" would like Perry or Bachmann.

Why does anyone even mention the Iowa Straw poll when they know full well the candidates buy the tickets (literally buy the votes) and ignore the fact that Ron Paul came in a close second

BTW - Perry job creation story falls apart under just a bit of scrutiny and his only gambit now is to challenge Bachman for  the crazy vote

The first "election" will be for the Repub nominee

You can bitch and moan about how much Obama sucks but right wingers on this board have been doing that since the day he took office.  The only way they would not bitch about him is if he became a right winger but we've seen from experience that whenever Obama adopts a Republican point of view that the Repubs are suddenly against it.  They literally vote against legislation they sponsored as soon as Obama is on board.

Given that fact, all criticism of Obama by the right is a moot point.  

I'm saying all debate about who will "win" in November 2012 is pointless until there is a Repub candidate

We have this habit on focusing on WINNERS. Bachmann won the straw poll, not Paul. Plus, Perry was not in that poll. Had he been, Paul would have been in third.

Perry has been rolling, since jumping into the race. The lefties are SCARED TO DEATH of Perry, because he excels where Obama SUCKS: job creation.

What right wingers do to Obama, left wingers did to Bush; it comes with the territory. That doesn't excuse Obama's failure.

If Perry can cobble the social conservatives, along with the independents (on the economic side), he'll get the nod and CRUSH Obama for the White House.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2011, 12:46:33 PM »
At this rate - I think there is a strong possibility the Senate Dems force him to set aside.  

The GOP is likely to stampede the Senate this election cycle.  

Despite the fact he already said he is running, you claim he isn't.

::)

Tell the truth.  You got a lobotomy for your tenth birthday didn't you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2011, 12:47:18 PM »
Despite the fact he already said he is running, you claim he isn't.

::)

Tell the truth.  You got a lobotomy for your tenth birthday didn't you?

LBJ was running too. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2011, 12:48:06 PM »
We have this habit on focusing on WINNERS. Bachmann won the straw poll, not Paul. Plus, Perry was not in that poll. Had he been, Paul would have been in third.

Perry has been rolling, since jumping into the race. The lefties are SCARED TO DEATH of Perry, because he excels where Obama SUCKS: job creation.

What right wingers do to Obama, left wingers did to Bush; it comes with the territory. That doesn't excuse Obama's failure.

If Perry can cobble the social conservatives, along with the independents (on the economic side), he'll get the nod and CRUSH Obama for the White House.

Perry isn't going to do jack shit.  He won't even get the nomination.

Now, how many GOPoopers in the past that won the straw actually won the party nomination?  How many of those actually won the election?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2011, 01:03:46 PM »
Perry isn't going to do jack shit.  He won't even get the nomination.

Now, how many GOPoopers in the past that won the straw actually won the party nomination?  How many of those actually won the election?

Ummmm....does the name George W. Bush ring a bell?

Plus, Perry wasn't part of the poll, anyway. How many toes do you have left at this point, three?