Author Topic: Where is Mariusz Pudzianowski these days?  (Read 26708 times)

leanne F

• Getbig II
Where is Mariusz Pudzianowski these days?
« on: August 29, 2011, 04:40:42 PM »
the guy was everywhere doing everything what's the latest news on the champ of lifting heavy things?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: Where is Mariusz Pudzianowski these days?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 04:46:44 PM »
he's doing some mma and looks like 100kg tops

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 05:09:01 PM »
holy shit he's alot smaller now if that's really him  :o .. i guess no more high doses of test + anadrol

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 05:12:19 PM »

Hahaha,  poor Alexander he needs to find some else to hold the mitts for him , Pudz sucks.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 05:26:43 PM »
What a shame. Here is a guy who was a freak of the iron and strength world and now he's half the size and "training" in some cushy twink gym and doing endless rope skipping.

I am sorry, but I see his switch from strongman to MMA as a SERIOUS deterioration of manliness.

A gifted athlete can train for a few years and become a world champion in MMA. To become a world champion in the iron world takes a shitload more time and pain.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 05:30:07 PM »
Pudz holding the mits for him is hard to watch, guy has no concept of striking technique.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 06:23:41 PM »
What a shame. Here is a guy who was a freak of the iron and strength world and now he's half the size and "training" in some cushy twink gym and doing endless rope skipping.

I am sorry, but I see his switch from strongman to MMA as a SERIOUS deterioration of manliness.

A gifted athlete can train for a few years and become a world champion in MMA. To become a world champion in the iron world takes a shitload more time and pain.

Word. I really liked his beer commercial.

leanne F

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 06:57:31 PM »
one of the very few power lifters in the world with a six pack and muscular, dude sure as hell knew what he was doing when it came to lifting.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 07:06:17 PM »
one of the very few power lifters in the world with a six pack and muscular, dude sure as hell knew what he was doing when it came to lifting.
And hormones.

leanne F

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 08:09:35 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 08:27:47 PM »
Business trip, will be back soon.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2011, 08:37:51 PM »
Without the hormones Marius would be changing my oil at Jiffy Lube.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2011, 08:39:13 PM »

read the bibble, GH and Trenbolona. He was probably megadosing so much of that stuff that he couldnt get an inch of chub even if he wanted to...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2011, 02:04:01 AM »

What is he doing with the HepatitisC man?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2011, 04:37:24 AM »
World Strongest Man contests no longer provide a financial future. even a four time Champ can't make a decent fucking living off his sport.....Shame
Get Big, or Die Trying

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 04:41:10 AM »
World Strongest Man contests no longer provide a financial future. even a four time Champ can't make a decent fucking living off his sport.....Shame

do you mean we still dont have enough schmoes in this world??

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 04:42:48 AM »
he's in big troubles

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 05:29:38 AM »

Quite the opposite. He used to be big and strong with No cardio and would have had his ass handed to him by any decent 170 pounder (honestly, probably a 145 pounder also with wrestling background, they would just let pudja gas within 10 sec) in the ufc. while weighing 100 pounds more of muscle. Is that manly?

Now, he still would get hig ass handed to him. But at least he could up more of a fight now. and beat all the other strongmans ass probably.

So, Now that he can actually Use his muscle (to some degree) thats more manly that pretending he can...

Or is big but useless manly do you? lol. And if "yes" then man, you need to take care of your insecurities...

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2011, 05:49:32 AM »
Pudz old strongman diet:

"My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and two to three pounds of bacon. Between meals, I eat lots of candy. In the morning, it will be several 3 Musketeers and/or Snickers bars; I need them for energy. Lunch, at 1 or 2 PM, is a double meal of a Polish pork chop, sauerkraut and potatoes. An hour later, I work out, then take lots of supplements: magnesium, creatine, amino acids, all that stuff, and more chocolate. Dinner is whatever meat I can grab--steaks, pork chops, bacon--plus more sauerkraut and potatoes. At 9 or 10 PM, I work out again. Afterward, I have a protein shake and more chocolate. At 3 or 4 AM, I wake up and have more chocolate, then go back to sleep until morning."

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2011, 06:37:40 AM »
Pudz old strongman diet:

"My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and two to three pounds of bacon. Between meals, I eat lots of candy. In the morning, it will be several 3 Musketeers and/or Snickers bars; I need them for energy. Lunch, at 1 or 2 PM, is a double meal of a Polish pork chop, sauerkraut and potatoes. An hour later, I work out, then take lots of supplements: magnesium, creatine, amino acids, all that stuff, and more chocolate. Dinner is whatever meat I can grab--steaks, pork chops, bacon--plus more sauerkraut and potatoes. At 9 or 10 PM, I work out again. Afterward, I have a protein shake and more chocolate. At 3 or 4 AM, I wake up and have more chocolate, then go back to sleep until morning."

He's got health of a horse and when it comes to being just lean it's all calories. His workload would kill a horse so obviously he had to eat a lot. HGH helped as well for sure, it's for some reason very popular compound among Polish strongmen.

Now with all that cardio he's got smaller and FATTER. Guess no more hgh.

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2011, 07:30:00 AM »
He's got health of a horse and when it comes to being just lean it's all calories. His workload would kill a horse so obviously he had to eat a lot. HGH helped as well for sure, it's for some reason very popular compound among Polish strongmen.

Now with all that cardio he's got smaller and FATTER. Guess no more hgh.

Seems like his main carb source was chocolate. Makes me think he was using heavy slin.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2011, 07:37:15 AM »
its sad how you really need to keep on using stuff, freaks of nature barely seem to exist.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2011, 10:59:15 AM »
Quite the opposite. He used to be big and strong with No cardio and would have had his ass handed to him by any decent 170 pounder (honestly, probably a 145 pounder also with wrestling background, they would just let pudja gas within 10 sec) in the ufc. while weighing 100 pounds more of muscle. Is that manly?

Now, he still would get hig ass handed to him. But at least he could up more of a fight now. and beat all the other strongmans ass probably.

So, Now that he can actually Use his muscle (to some degree) thats more manly that pretending he can...

Or is big but useless manly do you? lol. And if "yes" then man, you need to take care of your insecurities...

You're clueless. A world-class strongman having non-funtional muscle and mass?! It truly is horrifying to know twats like you spew your know-nothing garbage around the internet. The average world-class strongman would decimate a majority of MMA athletes. Pro or otherwise. With his size and strength (in the beginning) alone Mariusz beat and /or legitimately contested some Tap Out warriors. And if they had been true no-hold-barred streetfights, well, let's just say all the gladiators of the cage would get folded in half and thrown into the trash.

You're a buffoon.

Hope this helps.  

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2011, 01:08:05 PM »

They shouldn't make any money doing those contests, and neither should bodybuilders. Need to go back to the days where competitors did it for the love of it and not for the dolla $$. Clean up all the riff raff and get rid of all the drug abusers that dont want to get real jobs, then you"ll have a real sport.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2011, 01:09:11 PM »
You're clueless. A world-class strongman having non-funtional muscle and mass?! It truly is horrifying to know twats like you spew your know-nothing garbage around the internet. The average world-class strongman would decimate a majority of MMA athletes. Pro or otherwise. With his size and strength (in the beginning) alone Mariusz beat and /or legitimately contested some Tap Out warriors. And if they had been true no-hold-barred streetfights, well, let's just say all the gladiators of the cage would get folded in half and thrown into the trash.

You're a buffoon.

Hope this helps.  

Any decent wrestler that could withstand the first 15 sec of fury would Kill him shortly after if they wanted to

I guess being able to carry a log makes you the best fighter in the world.

He was a great strongman but a absolutelyHORRIBLE fighter. Hopefully hes getting better though, still too big. Although he looks smaller in the vid compared to last fight.