Author Topic: Where is Mariusz Pudzianowski these days?  (Read 26709 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Where is Mariusz Pudzianowski these days?
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2011, 01:36:47 PM »
Any decent wrestler that could withstand the first 15 sec of fury would Kill him shortly after if they wanted to

I guess being able to carry a log makes you the best fighter in the world.

He was a great strongman but a absolutelyHORRIBLE fighter. Hopefully hes getting better though, still too big. Although he looks smaller in the vid compared to last fight.

a) That's exactly it: the damage a man of his (former) size and strength could inflict on another in less than 30 seconds is alarming. To withstand such brutality would require relative levels of mass and structural strength.

b) I never said being as big and strong and an ability to carry logs made one the best fighter in the world. But very often being a great fighter does relatively little for one's preservation when confronted by someone or something that much larger and more powerful. All the technical acumen in the world ain't gonna help an MMA athlete against a 600-pound mountain gorilla.

c) Of course he's getting smaller: he wants to succeed in the SPORT of MMA. And that he is, in fact, a shit fighter just proves my point. That being, extreme size, strength and power alone will go a long way to allow a person in possesion of such attributes emerge victorious in an altercation.

Again, in a street fight, I'd put my money on the gigantic elite strongman, not the in-great-sporting-condition Tap Out warrior. As said, the sheer brutality of the injuries sustained would be horrific. That is, if the strongman had it within himself to destroy another in such violent and appaling ways.      

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2011, 01:42:21 PM »
he's doing some mma and looks like 100kg tops

The last minute or so of this video looks frighteningly like an episode of "Dancing With The 'Tards". Still, I wish Mariusz all the best and that in spite of not being a fan of MMA or UFC bouts.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2011, 01:53:54 PM »
do you mean we still dont have enough schmoes in this world??

No shortage of that.  But not enough of them are paying...  :-\

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2011, 02:15:35 PM »
a) That's exactly it: the damage a man of his (former) size and strength could inflict on another in less than 30 seconds is alarming. To withstand such brutality would require relative levels of mass and structural strength.

b) I never said being as big and strong and an ability to carry logs made one the best fighter in the world. But very often being a great fighter does relatively little for one's preservation when confronted by someone or something that much larger and more powerful. All the technical acumen in the world ain't gonna help an MMA athlete against a 600-pound mountain gorilla.

c) Of course he's getting smaller: he wants to succeed in the SPORT of MMA. And that he is, in fact, a shit fighter just proves my point. That being, extreme size, strength and power alone will go a long way to allow a person in possesion of such attributes emerge victorious in an altercation.

Again, in a street fight, I'd put my money on the gigantic elite strongman, not the in-great-sporting-condition Tap Out warrior. As said, the sheer brutality of the injuries sustained would be horrific. That is, if the strongman had it within himself to destroy another in such violent and appaling ways.      

Hahaha, OK Fortress .

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2011, 04:06:27 PM »

Im talking about Professionals.

So in a street fight, you would put your money on Pudja vs A 170 pound George st pierre?

since your answer has to be yes. then You're the fool. =)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2011, 04:09:28 PM »

So in a street fight, you would put your money on Pudja vs A 170 pound George st pierre?

Anything can happen in a fight ... especially a street fight. However, yes, I'd wager on a strength athlete as elite as Mariusz over GSP. Not even have to think about it.

Guess I'm a fool.  8)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2011, 04:21:06 PM »
Pudz old strongman diet:

"My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and two to three pounds of bacon. Between meals, I eat lots of candy. In the morning, it will be several 3 Musketeers and/or Snickers bars; I need them for energy. Lunch, at 1 or 2 PM, is a double meal of a Polish pork chop, sauerkraut and potatoes. An hour later, I work out, then take lots of supplements: magnesium, creatine, amino acids, all that stuff, and more chocolate. Dinner is whatever meat I can grab--steaks, pork chops, bacon--plus more sauerkraut and potatoes. At 9 or 10 PM, I work out again. Afterward, I have a protein shake and more chocolate. At 3 or 4 AM, I wake up and have more chocolate, then go back to sleep until morning."

A calorie is a calorie  ::)

leanne F

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2011, 04:48:30 PM »
tim sylvia got him to tap pretty quick so I am guessing needs more fight experience.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2011, 03:40:22 AM »
Would you mess with "Bernard Mahoney" who claims to be the toughest deadliest man who ever lived and would kill" Tyson or Fedor if i found them in my kitchen" quote

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2011, 03:49:51 AM »
Pudz old strongman diet:

"My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and two to three pounds of bacon. Between meals, I eat lots of candy. In the morning, it will be several 3 Musketeers and/or Snickers bars; I need them for energy. Lunch, at 1 or 2 PM, is a double meal of a Polish pork chop, sauerkraut and potatoes. An hour later, I work out, then take lots of supplements: magnesium, creatine, amino acids, all that stuff, and more chocolate. Dinner is whatever meat I can grab--steaks, pork chops, bacon--plus more sauerkraut and potatoes. At 9 or 10 PM, I work out again. Afterward, I have a protein shake and more chocolate. At 3 or 4 AM, I wake up and have more chocolate, then go back to sleep until morning."

2-3 pounds of bacon? Man, his arteries must be hurting, and the sodium!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2011, 04:31:59 AM »

So why isn't GSP competing with the big guys?
Because he cannot handle a stronger fighter than himself... GSP is a typical fighter stopped in time afraid to progress...
S

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2011, 04:51:09 AM »
So why isn't GSP competing with the big guys?

How Is that relevant? Its called weightclasses you dumbo.

If the other divions was packed with 260 pound guys with mariouz skillset he would bet them all... But no one in the ufc is even close to as Horrible as pudja lol.

If the skillset is equal or close to equal Then weight matters.  If not. a 170 pound fighter can beat a a 600 pound sumo

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2011, 05:00:05 AM »
They have weight classes for a reason  ;)

let's use Swede and Myself as examples....he's 4'11" and 150....I'm 5'11" and 230

Swede has watched a lot of videos of skilled fighters beating each other up....and has posted thousands of times on the subject. He's obviously an expert and must be a very skilled fighter himself at this point.

I....on the other hand, think it's stupid and i laugh at these guys.

But if Swede and i fought, he would gamely attempt to put me in a rear naked figue four atomic kimura armbar, and i would simply remove him like a piece of lint from my sweater and stick his head into a pencil sharpener

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2011, 05:02:39 AM »
But if Swede and i fought, he would gamely attempt to put me in a rear naked figue four atomic kimura armbar, and i would simply remove him like a piece of lint from my sweater and stick his head into a pencil sharpener

If I got you down I would beat you pretty easily

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2011, 05:10:58 AM »
If I got you down I would beat you pretty easily :) Unless you have a years worth of training submission defence?

LOLOLOLOL.....You would do NOTHING.

You would shoot for my leg and i would kick you across the room like a soccer ball.  You're tiny.... anything you THINK you could do to me i would simply power out of because i'm twice your size and strength.

Ironically, it's the reason your relatively unskilled hero Cock Chestnar was sucessfull until he had to fight someone who was almost as big and vastly more skilled, then his power advantage was nullified.

You aren't a fighter any more than i am...so i would whip your ass with ease small fry on my strength and power alone. if you punch me in the face It would sting a little, i punch you in the face and you're sleeping for ten minutes

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2011, 05:12:26 AM »
You would shoot for my leg and i would kick you across the room like a soccer ball.  You're tiny.... anything you THINK you could do to me i would simply power out of because i'm twice your size and strength.

haha. I see you have practised grappling and came to this conclusion right?

There always a big dude with a ego like yourself thats gets humbles at the begining lol.

I would have to say dont try mma though. Im certian you are more happy being delusional  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2011, 05:27:03 AM »
haha. I see you have practised grappling and came to this conclusion right?

There always a big dude with a ego like yourself thats gets humbles at the begining lol.

I would have to say dont try mma though. Im certian you are more happy being delusional  ;D

I'm sorry.....I must have missed the part where you are a world class grappler   ::) is that how you subdued that drunken, sleeping bum  :)

And BTW...you haven't "tried" MMA any more than i have......you think talking about it non-stop somehow makes you good at it ??

You think you could take me in a street fight because you are a fan of MMA ,but don't practice it any more than i do.... and I'm a foot taller and 70 pounds of solid muscle heavier....who's delusional here ??

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2011, 05:27:59 AM »
I'm sorry.....I must have missed the part where you are a world class grappler   ::) is that how you subdued that drunken, sleeping bum  :)

And BTW...you haven't "tried" MMA any more than i have......you think talking about it non-stop somehow makes you good at it ??

You think you could take me in a street fight because you are a fan of MMA ,but don't practice it any more than i do.... and I'm a foot taller and 70 pounds of solid muscle heavier....who's delusional here ??

I have about 12 months worth of grappling training, twice a week =)  have you trained more then that? since you claimed you have practised more then myself.. You're confusing me..

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2011, 05:37:20 AM »
holy shit he's alot smaller now if that's really him  :o .. i guess no more high doses of test + anadrol

When you look at that photo the phrase "no more high doses of test and anadrol" really comes to mind? Wow...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2011, 05:39:24 AM »
I have about 12 months worth of grappling training, twice a week =)  have you trained more then that? since you claimed you have practised more then myself.. You're confusing me..

good for you, it would mean nothing, you're too small to make it work on someone who vastly overpowers you. And 12 months isn't enough to make you very fluid at it, to the point where you can use it in a real world application and have it work. These guys come from wresting backgrounds and have been doing it for decades, and even they can't do it at will to an opponent.......But "Swede" can  ::) ::)

This conversation is stupid.....Swede's a "badass" now who can beat up guys twice his size.  ::)

You've been warned Getbig......don't mess with Swede, he's got 12 months of "grappling" under his belt  :o

So your best course of action is to let him suck your penis....or he will put you in a rear naked triangle guillotine and suck on it anyway  :D ;D

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2011, 05:43:09 AM »
good for you, it would mean nothing, you're too small to make it work on someone who vastly overpowers you. And 12 months isn't enough to make you very fluid at it, to the point where you can use it in a real world application and have it work. These guys come from wresting backgrounds and have been doing it for decades, and even they can't do it at will to an opponent.......But "Swede" can  ::) ::)

what are you talking about?

Dont know where I said I was very fluid. that takes A Long time. But what I know right now would be enough for your roided ass on the ground  ;D
Worst case scenario is that I catch a beating for the first 25 sec on the ground but not enough to tko me because Im still controlling.. And then you would be Gased out and Done. =)

Im sure if you had the time to throw up a back double bicep I would run away though..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2011, 05:49:22 AM »
what are you talking about?

Dont know where I said I was very fluid. that takes A Long time. But what I know right now would be enough for your roided ass on the ground  ;D
Worst case scenario is that I catch a beating for the first 25 sec on the ground but not enough to tko me because Im still controlling.. And then you would be Gased out and Done. =)

LOLOLOL...right."catch a beating"  I hit you once and you wake up wondering what happened... while i'm having sex with the girls who watched me knock you out with one shot and send you flying 15 feet through the air.  :D

You're tiny swede, you would be steamrolled....just like your boy Cock steamrolled guys who were more skilled than him.  that's what POWER does  ;) you have none.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2011, 05:51:36 AM »
LOLOLOL...right."catch a beating"  I hit you once and you wake up wondering what happened... while i'm having sex with the girls who watched me knock you out with one shot and send you flying 15 feet through the air.  :D

You're tiny swede, you would be steamrolled....just like your boy Cock steamrolled guys who were more skilled than him.  that's what POWER does  ;) you have none.

Insecure? = Check
Delusional about his own abilities? = Check
AAS Abuser = Check
Midlife crisis? = Check
High blood pressure? = Check

It's Ok groink. I dont want you to suffer a heart attack or anything. Im sure you're the best fighter the world has ever seen!  ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2011, 05:55:56 AM »
I have to agree with Groink and Fortress here. A guy as big as Pudz is a very very dangerous opponent even for a professional fighter. Especially a small guy like GSP. Swede a little bit of grappling isn't gonna save you from a guy with 100 pounds on you.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2011, 05:58:19 AM »
I have to agree with Groink and Fortress here. A guy as big as Pudz is a very very dangerous opponent even for a professional fighter. Especially a small guy like GSP. Swede a little bit of grappling isn't gonna save you from a guy with 100 pounds on you.

Depends.

Gsp wouldn't have a problem At all with pudjanowski in mma. Dude has done Horrible against the shittiest fighters they could find and a fat non training tim sylvia.
He would get killed against gsp, he couldnt stop a td and then he would just gas Right away. get a grip lol.