Author Topic: Where is Mariusz Pudzianowski these days?  (Read 26712 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Where is Mariusz Pudzianowski these days?
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2011, 10:28:22 AM »
you're Really stretching the "athletic" part.

You're another know-nothing who has been brainwashed to believe a person described as "athletic" must look like a twink with a six-pack. Please, educate yourself on the reality of sports and what is athletic, coordinated and healthy. And how being so might not conform to a Hollywood or magazine version of said functionality.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2011, 10:29:53 AM »
Yes, one of the baddest men ever without a doubt.

I have wrestled with a Good wrestler that decided to start with mma.. And I think he was only around 75-80kg  and it was INSANE how fucking strong he felt when he wanted to. I cannot fucking imagine what Kareling must have been like.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2011, 10:30:48 AM »
You're another know-nothing who has been brainwashed to believe a person described as "athletic" must look like a twink with a six-pack. Please, educate yourself on the reality of sports and what is athletic, coordinated and healthy. And how being so might not conform to a Hollywood or magazine version of said functionality.

someone who "Looks Athletic" to me is someone who Looks in shape. You dont look to be.. Kinda looks like you have a belly? might just be the shirt.

Doesnt mean you cant Be in good shape though. You just dont look atheletic.   Fedor for example doesnt look athletic but is in incredible shape. and is ofc Atheletic without Looking it. Ya dig?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2011, 10:33:11 AM »
someone who "Looks Athletic" to me is someone who Looks in shape. You dont look to be..

So you admit you don't really understand what is real-world athletic. That's a start. I never said I look athletic, not in a conventional fitness magazine way, no. But most would think Branch Warren is way more strong and "athletic" than Ed Coan is, too.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2011, 10:36:48 AM »
someone who "Looks Athletic" to me is someone who Looks in shape. You dont look to be.. Kinda looks like you have a belly? might just be the shirt.

Doesnt mean you cant Be in good shape though. You just dont look atheletic.   Fedor for example doesnt look athletic but is in incredible shape. and is ofc Atheletic without Looking it. Ya dig?

Of course I have a belly ... a power belly. Show me any hugely-powerful elite strength athlete who doesn't, including Mariusz when he wasn't holding it in. Again, you truly know very little. I have been pushing my stomach out forceably against my weight belt and without for YEARS under heavy loads. It's stretched and so forth, distended. Plus all the endless feeding.

When I flex it, you cannot pinch more than perhaps half an inch. 

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2011, 10:38:10 AM »
So you admit you don't really understand the what is real-world athletic. That's a start. I never said I look athletic, not in a conventional fitness magazine way, no. But most would think Branch Warren is way more strong and "athletic" than Ed Coan is, too.

I thought you said you Looked athletic. My bad

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2011, 10:42:59 AM »
And, again, as far as the Chinese grappling/submission art this fella knew, how the hell can I remember what exactly he called it? Could have been Japanese for all I truly remember. All I know is he told me it was either Chinese or Japanese and he demonstrated mountains of moves and such that, ultimately, didn't amount to a hill of beans against me. But I certainly know enough about submission styles to know the various techniques, in a general sense.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2011, 10:44:06 AM »
This guy would beat the shit out of tyson and ali at the same time without a fucking problem.
Never heard of this guy...who is he and whats so special about him?

Sorry too lazy to google.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2011, 10:45:08 AM »
Never heard of this guy...who is he and whats so special about him?

Sorry too lazy to google.

How can you not know who Karelin is?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2011, 10:54:56 AM »

Bet you smoked his ass, too, eh, Swede? Swept his legs, controlled him and waited for him to gas. Then you proceeded to make that lug tap the fuck out. Frickin' badass you are. You're a one-man wrecking crew. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2011, 10:57:53 AM »
And, again, as far as the Chinese grappling/submission art this fella knew, how the hell can I remember what exactly he called it? Could have been Japanese for all I truly remember. All I know is he told me it was either Chinese or Japanese and he demonstrated mountains of moves and such that, ultimately, didn't amount to a hill of beans against me. But I certainly know enough about submission styles to know the various techniques, in a general sense.

Fortress you sound like a beast , someone  you don't want to fuck with , I'm terrified.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2011, 10:58:50 AM »
Well, at least I know Ronnie Coleman.  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2011, 11:19:39 AM »
Fortress you sound like a beast , someone  you don't want to fuck with , I'm terrified.

Don't worry: I am a friend and a fine fella who means no one harm. Unless you attempt to hog the power rack or jack my CDs. Then you're fucked.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2011, 11:20:31 AM »
Bet you smoked his ass, too, eh, Swede? Swept his legs, controlled him and waited for him to gas. Then you proceeded to make that lug tap the fuck out. Frickin' badass you are. You're a one-man wrecking crew.  

you came to that conclusion after I said he would smash both tyson and ali at the same time?

You're about as smart as you're athletic looking fatty.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2011, 11:26:03 AM »
you came to that conclusion after I said he would smash both tyson and ali at the same time?

dude, you're 5'3", groink's 5'11".  in a street fight scenario, you'd  be too intimidated to even look his way, much less punch him.  do you know why?  because in your head you would think "what happens if i punch him, and it doesn't knock him out?  worse yet, what happens if i swing and miss?  what if i hit him to make him angrier?"

you would be so freaked out by the consequences of a failed attack that you would never even think of hitting him.  if you were drunk or something , the nervousness of above mentioned failure would not even cause you to punch him at 100% capacity, thereby making things worse.

a far more likely scenario is him pissing on your head with his dearest friends than you "controlling him".

you and tdongz have smoked yourself stupid into some alternate reality where you're both badasses with fully developed brains.
Deep Tissue Massage

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2011, 11:27:49 AM »
dude, you're 5'3", groink's 5'11".  in a street fight scenario, you'd  be too intimidated to even look his way, much less punch him.  do you know why?  because in your head you would think "what happens if i punch him, and it doesn't knock him out?  worse yet, what happens if i swing and miss?  what if i hit him to make him angrier?"

you would be so freaked out by the consequences of a failed attack that you would never even think of hitting him.  if you were drunk or something , the nervousness of above mentioned failure would not even cause you to punch him at 100% capacity, thereby making things worse.

a far more likely scenario is him pissing on your head with his dearest friends than you "controlling him".

you and tdongz have smoked yourself stupid into some alternate reality where you're both badasses with fully developed brains.

;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2011, 11:29:51 AM »

When all else fails, call me a fatty, right? I mean, the fact I am so much bigger, stronger, more powerful, athletic, fight experienced, trained, educated, etc. only leaves you with the option to ... call me "fatty".

What a hero. What a warrior. What a jackass.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2011, 11:46:11 AM »

why would I Want to start a fight with groink?  ???

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2011, 11:47:00 AM »
When all else fails, call me a fatty, right? I mean, the fact I am so much bigger, stronger, more powerful, athletic, fight experienced, trained, educated, etc. only leaves you with the option to ... call me "fatty".

What a hero. What a warrior. What a jackass.

having a gut = fat ....

nice meltdown though lol.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2011, 11:59:12 AM »
having a gut = fat ....

Like everything else you say, this comment points directly at your incredible ignorance. And even if I am "fat" (sure am by competition day bodybuilding standards, sure), what do I care, because I am, as I say, so much your physical and intellectual superior that it's staggering. Most here are, pal.

Meltdown? No, beatdown. On you.

I win.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2011, 12:07:28 PM »
Like everything else you say, this comment points directly at your incredible ignorance. And even if I am "fat" (sure am by competition day bodybuilding standards, sure), what do I care, because I am, as I say, so much your physical and intellectual superior that it's staggering. Most here are, pal.

Meltdown? No, beatdown. On you.

I win.

you can be in shape and still have a gut. Kinda like fedor. Or roy nelson, he has a Massive gut but is in good shape also.

But at the end of the day you do still have a Gut and you dont look "athletic"

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2011, 02:25:48 PM »
How Is that relevant? Its called weightclasses you dumbo.

If the other divions was packed with 260 pound guys with mariouz skillset he would bet them all... But no one in the ufc is even close to as Horrible as pudja lol.

If the skillset is equal or close to equal Then weight matters.  If not. a 170 pound fighter can beat a a 600 pound sumo

GSP would get smashed by Alistair Overeem or Junior Dos Santos. Size does matter b!otch

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2011, 03:52:26 PM »
Any decent wrestler that could withstand the first 15 sec of fury would Kill him shortly after if they wanted to

I guess being able to carry a log makes you the best fighter in the world.

He was a great strongman but a absolutelyHORRIBLE fighter. Hopefully hes getting better though, still too big. Although he looks smaller in the vid compared to last fight.
Quoted for truth, look at Pudz fights he is not nearly as strong as he looks. The same way he's strong at the stuff he trains at such as lifting logs a lifetime wrestler the same size is stronger at their sport of moving people around. Everybody he fought except Tim and Bean were smaller and he didnt exactly toss them out of the ring  :-\ Look at Dan Hendo, looks small and prob is not shit in the weight room, but let him get a hold of you and watch how strong he is tossing a person around.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2011, 04:02:09 PM »
a) That's exactly it: the damage a man of his (former) size and strength could inflict on another in less than 30 seconds is alarming. To withstand such brutality would require relative levels of mass and structural strength.

b) I never said being as big and strong and an ability to carry logs made one the best fighter in the world. But very often being a great fighter does relatively little for one's preservation when confronted by someone or something that much larger and more powerful. All the technical acumen in the world ain't gonna help an MMA athlete against a 600-pound mountain gorilla.

c) Of course he's getting smaller: he wants to succeed in the SPORT of MMA. And that he is, in fact, a shit fighter just proves my point. That being, extreme size, strength and power alone will go a long way to allow a person in possesion of such attributes emerge victorious in an altercation.

Again, in a street fight, I'd put my money on the gigantic elite strongman, not the in-great-sporting-condition Tap Out warrior. As said, the sheer brutality of the injuries sustained would be horrific. That is, if the strongman had it within himself to destroy another in such violent and appaling ways.      
Have you seen his fights, he inflicts no more damage than any fighter his size, and his gnp is terrible even at the 30 sec mark. I am a fan and he is strong and explosive but the grappling strength of a wrestler/grappler his size is not all there, things such as grip, sqeeze, and neck power. He is very strong at grappling considering he does notr have a strong pedigree in it.
guaranteed he wont be as much weaker as he looks when it comes to grappling, he will still have the same tendon strength just with less weight and muscle behind it. His striking will also improve in power as his sheer mass did not allow him to synergisticly move his muscles the right way before (all arm punches) he did have some heavy kicks though from those tree trunks he used to have.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2011, 04:04:26 PM »
Im talking about Professionals.

So in a street fight, you would put your money on Pudja vs A 170 pound George st pierre?

since your answer has to be yes. then You're the fool. =)
195 to 200 pound GSP, weighs 170 for a moment the day before teh fight though  ;)