Author Topic: Eagles give Michael Vick a new six-year, $100 million contract  (Read 10393 times)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
Re: Eagles give Michael Vick a new six-year, $100 million contract
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 10:17:25 PM »
that's such an ungodly amount lol, damn. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 10:25:45 PM »
I dislike him intensely, feel he is of poor character, and would like something unpleasant to befall him.

Have I been trolled?

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 10:29:21 PM »
awful contract, just like the contracts pre agreement

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 11:25:55 PM »
and they say there is an economic crisis in america
choice is an illusion

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 11:36:38 PM »
Micheal Vick deserve all the $100 million because for the 2 years of injusted incaceration he was victim!
It is umbelivable how nowdays the life of same fucking dogs is more important than the life of human being!
Nowdays it is ok for the mayority of population to let people die of cancer or desease if they can't afford medical treatment but dogfighting is a crime punished with jail! ::)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 11:53:14 PM »
Micheal Vick deserve all the $100 million because for the 2 years of injusted incaceration he was victim!
It is umbelivable how nowdays the life of same fucking dogs is more important than the life of human being!
Nowdays it is ok for the mayority of population to let people die of cancer or desease if they can't afford medical treatment but dogfighting is a crime punished with jail! ::)

you are one of only a handful of people in the world that feels this way. 99% of the population believes that he def. should have went to jail
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 11:54:32 PM »
I dislike him intensely, feel he is of poor character, and would like something unpleasant to befall him.

Have I been trolled?

i agree. i think its a bad move on the eagles part. i would be happy if they lost every game now
irongearco.com

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 12:12:33 AM »

Why do blacks wear their pants at their knees? Just curious?

Got to be one of us :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 12:13:21 AM »
hahahah

Whites killed millions of Jews, raped and performed experiments on them
Whites killed millions of Gypsies and Roma people
Whites committed genocide in Africa and enslaved millions more
Whites Killed scientist who spoke against the church
Whites killed and raped native Indians and took over their land
Whites killed, raped segregated blacks in South Africa
Whites killed, raped segregated Aborigines in Australia
killing of everyone ten years and over in the Philippines
who is more violent???

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 01:44:20 AM »

Hi black person.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 01:49:04 AM »
America the Hypocrite

How you tear him down than slowly rebuild him .. money rules over morals

America the Fake

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 04:01:11 AM »
i like how people can earn more and more money yet they still stucked up with one life and one health.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2011, 05:19:58 AM »

Have I been trolled?
He went to jail, did his time, and kept his mouth shut when he came out, asked for no handouts, and worked his ass off.
That's better than the majority of people on here would or could do in the same circumstances.

Yet, he is of poor character?
Most people, epsecially on here don't have the intestinal fortitude to come out of jail and worked their asses off, after they have been written off, and be rooting against them and hoping that they do poorly.

What it does is speak to his character transformation...

You need to readjust what you deem is "character".

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2011, 05:44:19 AM »
He went to jail, did his time, and kept his mouth shut when he came out, asked for no handouts, and worked his ass off.
That's better than the majority of people on here would or could do in the same circumstances.

Most people, epsecially on here don't have the intestinal fortitude to come out of jail and worked their asses off, after they have been written off, and be rooting against them and hoping that they do poorly.

Good post.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 05:47:48 AM »

The fact that he loves dogfighting seals the deal in my book. Doesn't matter if he served fucking time or not. Good for him that hes back on track. But that doesnt take Away what he did probably a BUNCH of times. If it happened One time and he regretted himself then maby. But he didnt just do it once correct? Would he have stopped if he didnt get caught?

What makes you think he wouldn't do it right away again if he was Allowed to?

It's a shame they let him out so soon. Fucking animal abuser.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 06:05:31 AM »
If the team is paying him all that cash, then that's what's he's 'worth.'  Crazy world. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 06:10:38 AM »
The fact that he loves dogfighting seals the deal in my book. Doesn't matter if he served fucking time or not. Good for him that hes back on track. But that doesnt take Away what he did probably a BUNCH of times. If it happened One time and he regretted himself then maby. But he didnt just do it once correct? Would he have stopped if he didnt get caught?

next time you rape an underage girl in sweden we won't forgive you, pedo.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2011, 06:13:06 AM »

Look, Swede. He got caught, found guilty, did his time, and by the good graces was able to play again. He is probably on probation, and one slip up, he loses everything.
How how he makes his money is playing football, that is his job.
The likelihood of him doing it again, is the same Dorian Yates, Flex, and Ronnie competing for the 2012 Mr. O.

And apparently, Vic is not allowed to have any dogs. As he stated his daughter wants one, but he is not allowed to have any.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2011, 06:15:15 AM »
Look, Swede. He got caught, found guilty, did his time, and by the good graces was able to play again. He is probably on probation, and one slip up, he loses everything.
How how he makes his money is playing football, that is his job.
The likelihood of him doing it again, is the same Dorian Yates, Flex, and Ronnie competing for the 2012 Mr. O.

And apparently, Vic is not allowed to have any dogs. As he stated his daughter wants one, but he is not allowed to have any.

So why did he arrange dogfights? didn't he earn money from doing that also... So why with allt he MILLIONS in the bank (?) couldn't he keep himself from being a animal abuser/killer during his freetime?   ...because hes imo a BAD person.

If he didnt have a cent to his name and could only make a living through his dog fighting, that would have been BAD also. but Not as badas what Vick did.

He just did it for fun... because be could.. killed dogs (didnt he drown a day also? I might be misstaken havent read a lot about it) Just because he could. For entertainment.
How can anyone support a guy like that?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2011, 06:32:51 AM »
So why did he arrange dogfights? didn't he earn money from doing that also... So why with allt he MILLIONS in the bank (?) couldn't he keep himself from being a animal abuser/killer during his freetime?   ...because hes imo a BAD person.

If he didnt have a cent to his name and could only make a living through his dog fighting, that would have been BAD also. but Not as badas what Vick did.

He just did it for fun... because be could.. killed dogs (didnt he drown a day also? I might be misstaken havent read a lot about it) Just because he could. For entertainment.
How can anyone support a guy like that?
And bad people can change...
He went to jail, did his time.
No matter what, he will always be looked at for what he did, he could win a Superbowl or more, and he will still be looked at for what he did, it's the price he pays...

You know swede, there are dudes who go to prison, spend some real good time for drug dealing or robbery. And come out ready to work...and not even McDonald's will hire them. Yet, they'll hire a illegal immigrant, who catches charges.

So, what does that dude do after having every door close in his face? Well, he goes back to what he was doing before and catches more charges.
Vic got the break of a lifetime, and he'd be STUPID to eff that up.
Players have commented on the remarkable change in him. I willing to bet that he now realizes that he can actually be a leader and not squander his talents.
So, I wish for him the best, instead of hoping for the worse.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2011, 06:35:44 AM »
Sorry, I just can't "respect" someone that pretty much killed animals just for the heck of it entertainment, and to gain something he already had enough of. If he killed crack dealers or something it would have been a  different story.

It's obviously good that everyone fells like he has changed though.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2011, 06:37:01 AM »
Ron Mexico can buy anything he wants now.......except a dog of course.

Dude is a piece of garbage. Period.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2011, 06:41:12 AM »
Sorry, I just can't "respect" someone that pretty much killed animals just for the heck of it entertainment, and to gain something he already had enough of. If he killed crack dealers or something it would have been a  different story.

It's obviously good that everyone fells like he has changed though.
Lesnar and Branch kill animals for sport...not for necessity.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2011, 06:42:47 AM »
Lesnar and Branch kill animals for sport...not for necessity.

Its better to hunt yourself then buy from the store. Brock feeds himself and his family with what he kills.
How can you compare that to A millionaire drowning a dog and arranging dogfighting rings?  ???