Author Topic: Ozmo, you're going to love this  (Read 1658 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ozmo, you're going to love this
« on: August 30, 2011, 04:00:52 AM »
Here's a site where it looks like all the worlds skeptics get together in a kind of collective effort to debunk every CT or anything paranormal ever mentioned. 

Huge site, huge forum:
http://forums.randi.org/forumdisplay.php?f=91

check this out:
One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Ozmo, you're going to love this
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 07:46:51 PM »
Thanks Hugo!  Yeah pretty cool.  I knew about Randi's million dollar challenge but never about this site.  B

Hey, were you the one who posted stuff about our food, GMO, the soy bean monopoly etc.?  I just got done watching Food Inc  and although I knew about some of the stuff they covered I never realized how vast, large, and consolidated some of these companies were and how they have lobbied our government. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Ozmo, you're going to love this
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 09:41:38 PM »
Thanks Hugo!  Yeah pretty cool.  I knew about Randi's million dollar challenge but never about this site.  B

Hey, were you the one who posted stuff about our food, GMO, the soy bean monopoly etc.?  I just got done watching Food Inc  and although I knew about some of the stuff they covered I never realized how vast, large, and consolidated some of these companies were and how they have lobbied our government.  
I've posted a bunch on food related stuff, farming, monsanto and all that so it was probably me.  It gets way bigger so it's a good subject to research especially since it effects everyone.  Not really CT stuff around the food subject.  It's more of real concrete shit that can be confirmed and is largely ignored or denied by the mainstream.  There's a lot of lobbying that goes on and even past that, these corporations will embed into the education system so that young folks learn things the way they want them to.  Companies like monsanto will give huge grants to univerities and ensure influence on the way the entire industry goes from the start.  That's shit I got from actually researching myself, not off of a youtube vid lol...  Some of these companies virtually own what is taught in agriculture and farming.