Author Topic: Branch Warren's pics of leg surgery  (Read 20320 times)

GettingBig

• Getbig II
Re: Branch Warren's pics of leg surgery
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2011, 08:52:17 PM »
Don't tell me they're just "the finishing tough"  ::)
I have respect for his work ethic, but he trains like a moron, no need for that.

no but training like a moron and wining the Arnold and a Mr.O runner up ! is far from been a moron !

my point drugs or no drugs the facts been a champion is far more than just drugs ! people who say such comments either not bodybuilders, jealous, or just lazy.

I'm around a lot of bb's natural and not and never we exchanged such conversations I only hear this kind of comments from outsiders.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2011, 09:05:37 PM »
no but training like a moron and wining the Arnold and a Mr.O runner up ! is far from been a moron !

my point drugs or no drugs the facts been a champion is far more than just drugs ! people who say such comments either not bodybuilders, jealous, or just lazy.

I'm around a lot of bb's natural and not and never we exchanged such conversations I only hear this kind of comments from outsiders.

No, it is being a moron. Ronnie Coleman trained with pretty damn good form and he was 8x Mr. O, compared to Branch who trains like shit and never won a Mr. O. Also, lets consider that guys back in the 70's also used good form and developed great physiques. The fact of the matter is that Branch trains like a moron. It is unsafe the way he trains. Plain and simple.

Perhaps you have brought into the hype of branch warren screaming, cursing and doing reps that move about 2 inches.  :-\ :-\
X

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2011, 09:22:10 PM »
Lets hope he dies from infection.

Nobody will miss him.

you are an idiot. why would you say something like that. i like the jokes on here and everything but you go to far
irongearco.com

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2011, 04:07:23 AM »
No, it is being a moron. Ronnie Coleman trained with pretty damn good form and he was 8x Mr. O, compared to Branch who trains like shit and never won a Mr. O. Also, lets consider that guys back in the 70's also used good form and developed great physiques. The fact of the matter is that Branch trains like a moron. It is unsafe the way he trains. Plain and simple.

Perhaps you have brought into the hype of branch warren screaming, cursing and doing reps that move about 2 inches.  :-\ :-\

speaking of form brings Dorian Yates to mind not Ronnie IMHO, thats how I see it ! Ronnie was and still a beast and comparing anyone to him is useless if you asked me ! and he trained they way HE liked and listened to his body !

now compare his form say Dorian or Lee ? they all different ! why ? because we are all different.

I can see beginners bad forms and stupid forms sometimes but to the above IFBB pro's level and achievements.

I only can say different training styles.

and no not the hype I've seen many type of training styles and I never associated anything with it.

my point was and still that his style his body his way made him the seconds best bb in the world and he won the Arnold.

non of us achieved that, so what we talking about ? form ?

that's my opinion not trying to convince anyone anyway.

but I say it like I see it and I give people credit to what they achieved even if I'm not a fan or I don't know them.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2011, 10:10:04 AM »
He told the doctor he'd been feeling weak lately. So they gave him some permanent HRT...

:-X
No wonder you got fired 

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2011, 10:15:24 AM »
:-X
No wonder you got fired 
There's still no court decision.....got a better job now, btw   ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2011, 10:26:14 AM »
There's still no court decision.....got a better job now, btw   ;D

Man, congrats with your new job  :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2011, 10:32:18 AM »
Fact is, to be on as much gas as is Branch, train as heavy and with as limited range of motion, and to be so strong (relatively speaking; he ain't that strong relative to other elite weight-training athletes) and tight at such a low bodyfat, is to invite injury from shit as ridiculous as slipping on wet pavement while getting into a car.

Not that it can't happen to anyone, of course, but adding up what I describe in the previous paragraph, it is MUCH more likely.

Branch is done. Oh, he will likely again step on stage, but his placings from here on out will get lower and lower. Already he doesn't look as good as he did a few years ago. Think about it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2011, 10:34:41 AM »
Oh, yeah, and his front squats suck balls, as well. For a dude THAT gassed, he should be much stronger. At least sink the 405 to a lower depth. But then again, we already know about his refusal to do much in the way of ROM. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2011, 10:34:51 AM »

Agree, it's not only the drugs, but at least it's 80-90% on a pro level. If Branch was training like Jay or Dennis (lots of machines during the prep), he prob didn't had a history full of injuries.

BTW, I don't feel offended since I'm a natural for over 20 years

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2011, 01:09:36 PM »
lots of mr olympia contenders on this thread ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2011, 01:15:58 PM »
lots of mr olympia contenders on this thread ::)

It's a public secret that all Olympians check Getbig frequently for the latest news on training techniques and drug regimens