Author Topic: Obama Busted for DUI and Arrested in Boston... 'I'll Call White House'  (Read 9139 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Obama's Uncle Onyango Obama On DUI Arrest: quoted as saying 'I'll Call White House' when told he gets one free call

Onyango Obama is also Illegally in the country

BOSTON -- The White House has made no comments about the arrest of President Barack Obama's uncle in Massachusetts last week on suspicion of drunken driving, but Onyango Obama's employer said he is a hard worker whose paperwork was in order when he was hired five years ago.

He said Obama, who he's always known as Obama Onyango, has worked for his family for years and he had no idea his employee had any White House connections.

"When we hired him, went through all the paperwork. He's on our payroll, payroll company has all the information, valid driver's license, everything showed up great," said Parimal Patel, the owner of Conti Liquors in Framingham.

Patel said he was shocked by Obama's arrest.

"I have nothing but good things to say about him. Very hard worker. You can ask most of our customers. He's an excellent employee. Always there for us," Patel said.

Obama, 67, was arrested last week in Framingham on an OUI charge after he failed to stop completely at a stop sign and a police officer had to quickly apply his brakes to avoid hitting Obama's SUV, police said.

A review of Obama's driving records released by the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles Tuesday showed no previous driving arrests or infractions.

The arresting officer said Obama failed several sobriety tests and blew a reading of 0.14 percent on a blood-alcohol breath test, which is above the state's legal driving limit of 0.08 percent.

Obama was charged with operating under the influence of alcohol, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and failure to yield the right of way.

When asked if he wanted to make a call to arrange bail, Obama said, "I think I'll call the White House," according to the police report filed in Framingham District Court.

Framingham Officer Val Krishtal said in his report that he stopped Obama on Aug. 24 at about 7 p.m. at the intersection of Waverly and South streets when Obama failed to come to a complete stop at the stop sign and made a sharp right turn, causing him to hit his own brakes to avoid hitting Obama's SUV.

Obama's speech was slurred and he was argumentative, Krishtal said, and he failed sobriety tests, later admitting to having had two beers, according to the police report.

Obama is the half-brother of the president's late father and the brother of another of the president's relatives, Zeituni Onyango, of Boston, who won the right to stay in the U.S. last year after being denied asylum in 2004. She had been in the country illegally since 2000 but a judge said her connection to the president could make her a target if she were forced to return to Kenya.

Onyango Obama pleaded not guilty to the charges Friday and is being held without bail on a detainer from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which said he had an earlier deportation or removal order.

His immigration status could not immediately be confirmed and both ICE and the White House declined comment on the case.

Obama's arrest has raised questions about how he could have both a driver's license and a Social Security number.

Read more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/29023855/detail.html#ixzz1WWo9FKm7

Nails

• Getbig V
Re: Obama Busted for DUI and Arrested in Boston... 'I'll Call White House'
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 08:57:13 AM »
OH shit! THE BONE  :o :o :o 

that bar just came on Spike's "BAR RESCUE" last sunday ......

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 09:02:28 AM »
Shit storm
     |
     |
     |
     |
     v

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 01:12:06 PM »
Shit storm
     |
     |
     |
     |
     v

pity bump.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 01:22:04 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA sorry but that's kind of epic  ;D

Will he be sent to Guantanamo now ?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 01:30:40 PM »
Is anybody in Odrama's family here legally?  Wasn't his welfare "aunt" or something outted as an illegal awhile back?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 01:43:36 PM »
the show on spike called ... BAR RESCUE , which aired THE BONE bar last sunday makes $2 million dollars a year in sales from just the bar .... I bet Obama Drinks his ass off there and sends the bill to his Nephew Barack

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 01:45:28 PM »
 :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 01:45:47 PM »
Is anybody in Odrama's family here legally?  Wasn't his welfare "aunt" or something outted as an illegal awhile back?
Yea, that was Zeituni, but hey Clinton had a drunk brother, Bush Jr's wife ran a stop sign (well before he became Prez), and a friend of hers was hit and died (correct me on this).

Unfortunately, you can't control the family eff-ups, they will eff up no matter if you're the Prez or not.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 01:53:44 PM »
The whole Obama tribe is a bunch of grifters and looters. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 01:54:59 PM »
Yea, that was Zeituni, but hey Clinton had a drunk brother, Bush Jr's wife ran a stop sign (well before he became Prez), and a friend of hers was hit and died (correct me on this).

Unfortunately, you can't control the family eff-ups, they will eff up no matter if you're the Prez or not.
True. She doesn't talk about it much, and the press has (respectfully) not really addressed it.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 02:00:21 PM »
True. She doesn't talk about it much, and the press has (respectfully) not really addressed it.
So, basically his wife commits vehicular manslaughter...yet drunk brothers and drunk uncles of two Presidents are not off limits.

Doc, let your wife or mine do that, and we're running for office, and see the leniency that we'd get.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 02:02:16 PM »
So, basically his wife commits vehicular manslaughter...yet drunk brothers and drunk uncles of two Presidents are not off limits.

Doc, let your wife or mine do that, and we're running for office, and see the leniency that we'd get.
If we run as Republicans, we get the smear machine working for us, not against us.  ;D

/it occurred when she was young. she wasn't yet married to shrub.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2011, 02:04:04 PM »
If we run as Republicans, we get the smear machine working for us, not against us.  ;D

/it occurred when she was young. she wasn't yet married to scrub.

true, and fixed!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2011, 02:12:06 PM »
Maybe they should have a beer summit to help straighten this out.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 03:48:22 PM »
the show on spike called ... BAR RESCUE , which aired THE BONE bar last sunday makes $2 million dollars a year in sales from just the bar .... I bet Obama Drinks his ass off there and sends the bill to his Nephew Barack

I noticed that too. Lol. Maybe this wii get them even more business.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 03:57:29 PM »
The whole Obama tribe is a bunch of grifters and looters. 

That's a bit racist...  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 06:44:38 PM »
That's a bit racist...  ;D

It's an accurate description of the Kenyan tribe from that village.   Read up on Barack Obama Sr, the grandmother, aunt zeituni, etc and you will know what I mean. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2011, 07:04:58 AM »

I don't give a shit about Bush or Clinton, I was merely mentioning that this guys family has quite a few "illegals."  A dumb relative or a mistake are not a pattern, but a family that seems to not think the laws of the land apply to them is an issue.  That was all I was saying.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

Obama's Relatives Are Embarrassing The White House
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2011, 05:53:17 PM »
His illegal,wino uncle; his welfare scamming aunt, also an illegal. I am laughing at the White fools who bought into this commie's bullshit. Good news is we won't be seeing another one in the White House unless he's carrying in our next President's bags.

supernick

• Getbig IV
Re: Obama's Relatives Are Embarrassing The White House
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2011, 05:54:37 PM »
yes lex!!!  ;)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2011, 06:10:19 PM »
His illegal,wino uncle; his welfare scamming aunt, also an illegal. I am laughing at the White fools who bought into this commie's bullshit. Good news is we won't be seeing another one in the White House unless he's carrying in our next President's bags.

;D
!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2011, 06:12:59 PM »
You don't think Obama will fool every minority, every person on welfare or entitlement and every homo to vote for him again?   and watch out for the race card again!  :P

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2011, 06:15:17 PM »
Sounds like most of the extended family members of most getbiggers

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2011, 06:16:10 PM »
You don't think Obama will fool every minority, every person on welfare or entitlement and every homo to vote for him again?   and watch out for the race card again!  :P

Yeah! It was that "homo, minority, welfare" vote that got Obama elected!  >:(

::)  ::)

!