Author Topic: No Hormones-day 20  (Read 3756 times)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Re: No Hormones-day 20
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2011, 08:16:57 AM »
No wonder you feel better OFF cycle, judging from your "doses", your natural testosterone must be higher.

What a fuck up of a cycle.

On a side note, if that was Testosterone Enanthate, the hole will come later than 20 days.

My MIND is more relaxed off gas.

Today is day 23 off the wonder juice. Body fat is up a bit. And yes my recovery is for shite.

It WAS Test Enan. Ive been to the "hole" before...and it sucks.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2011, 09:15:23 AM »
maybe you should just drop the eq and get onto a decent dose of test - most of those sides are eq related from talking with others over the last few years.

In the past Ive ran Test E at btn 200 and 400 mgs per week and felt amazing. I did get a bit of a fatty face though.

I agree its the EQ that gave me sides. Some good (def made me more vascular/harder plus more endurance) Some bad (racing heart, urge to throw forearm shivers)

dustin

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2011, 09:55:44 AM »
You don't feel "better" off cycle unless you're taking a shitload of tren and can't handle the rest of your anabolics. This is all in your mind.

If your gear was in fact real, just wait until you really hit rock bottom. People always say things like "derp, derp... My PCT is going great. Nolva and Clomid, boners in the morning, herp, derp, derp" fucking idiots. They've still got hormones in their system! Even if they're short ester.

Thing of it as a pendulum.... you're still UP. Wait until you get DOWN. You haven't plummeted yet. And I don't want to hear any bullshit about esters and half lives. Just wait. There's not many reasons for a bodybuilder to come off.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2011, 10:32:34 AM »
Yeah, feeling better after 20 days isn't with no gear in the system, but less. Which does make some sense (although not really with those pathetic doses, lol).

io856

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2011, 10:32:59 AM »
I've been off for everything for about six weeks now at last it was propionate anadrola...

I feel a lot calmer with a different sort of sex drive which is seriously a blessing  ;)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2011, 10:46:01 AM »
You don't feel "better" off cycle unless you're taking a shitload of tren and can't handle the rest of your anabolic. This is all in your mind.

If your gear was in fact real, just wait until you really hit rock bottom. People always say things like "derp, derp... My PCT is going great. Nolva and Clomid, boners in the morning, herp, derp, derp" fucking idiots. They've still got hormones in their system! Even if they're short ester.

Thing of it as a pendulum.... you're still UP. Wait until you get DOWN. You haven't plummeted yet. And I don't want to hear any bullshit about esters and half lives. Just wait. There's not many reasons for a bodybuilder to come off.

Intelligent thoughts.

I realise the MAJOR DOWN is coming. The plunge has just begun. Good fucking times hahaahaa

MY reasons to come off for bit were and are legit. Ive been cycling on and off for years so I KNOW when my body is telling me things. Heart palps and mind fucks were NEVER sides that I have experienced so I decided to LISTEN.

i DO feel better....for NOW

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2011, 10:50:29 AM »
I've been off for everything for about six weeks now at last it was propionate anadrola...

I feel a lot calmer with a different sort of sex drive which is seriously a blessing  ;)

Yes.

Double yes.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2011, 06:05:10 PM »

You cant blame the test for banging those Abo's now brah  :D

MikMaq

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2011, 06:25:54 PM »
Intelligent thoughts.

I realise the MAJOR DOWN is coming. The plunge has just begun. Good fucking times hahaahaa

MY reasons to come off for bit were and are legit. Ive been cycling on and off for years so I KNOW when my body is telling me things. Heart palps and mind fucks were NEVER sides that I have experienced so I decided to LISTEN.

Dude that don't sound like the roids, I think that may be more an effect of the stress, if it really is the gear you really gotta see someone about that shit.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2011, 07:52:35 PM »
Dude that don't sound like the roids, I think that may be more an effect of the stress, if it really is the gear you really gotta see someone about that shit.

Doctor Maq  Thanks for your..... concern???

Ive used gas on and off for YEARS my man.

Read and researched the subject.

Saw what hormones do and do not do WITH MY OWN EYES.

Talked to many MANY ATHLETES, BODYBUILDERS, WORKING DUDES, HOUSE WHORES etc...

MikMaq

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2011, 08:01:35 PM »
Doctor Maq  Thanks for your..... concern???

Dude I don't know if you want to trust your sources on this kind of information. Do you really want to take health advice from people that are notorious for having poor long term planning/having ahigh tendency for exaggeration.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2011, 10:29:30 PM »
Dr. Maq- Dude  RE READ MY POST. Then read it again.

Let me break it down for ya - again

I, ME, D.O.U.P. have done hormones for YEARS.

Do not base MY DECIONS on ANYTHING or ANYONE. Consider? Yes.

Ive trained with and trained people on hormones so IVE SEEN WHAT HAPPENS.

AGAIN I ALSO HAVE TAKEN THE RIDE ON THE HORMONE TRAIN.

dustin

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2011, 11:03:43 PM »
Intelligent thoughts.

If that's what your body is saying.. whatever works! :)

I know the feeling too. I still think long term, low doses are the way to go but I know what you're feeling. I got that way too, and a huge mitigating factor is the pinning and anxiety as you put it. It can and does fuck with your head a little and nothing else but some time off alleviates that in full. You'll feel great and then you'll get the itch again, and cycling will feel fucking amazing again.

Almost weird to enjoy coming off and not being on. It seems like an oxymoron. I like low dosing it too though. I sort of did it because I was poor, but also because I never wanted to deal with the big crash (mostly because of the acne, loss of sex drive and depression - in that particular order). The GOOD thing though is that when I do crash, I notice that it's only for a day or two and then it really tapers off.

What I suggest to friends is to make sure that they come off leaner rather than chubbier. Even though you'll feel like a tiny tit you'll at least feel in shape. And make sure to abstain from CNS stimulants before coming off. Not only for anxiety,  cardiac and other issues but because you can really use it to jack up your workouts, eat a lot and not put on fat (allowing you to eat a lot above maintenance to stave feeling like a pussy). That's at least how I like to come off. I'm not coming off for a long while though. Taking my physique to new levels but I always go very low dose save for a few blasts of anabolics when I can afford it.

(drunk post number 2 of the night.. ranting)

epic_alien

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2011, 11:10:15 PM »
Doctor Maq  Thanks for your..... concern???

the fact that you call it "gas" and that your cataloging your experience 20 days after last use, as if its somehow left your system in that amount of time, and your experiencing changes , mentally you say, are indeed telling for a novice and total liar fuckup  pro hormone user such as yourself

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2011, 11:40:22 PM »
the fact that you call it "gas" and that your cataloging your experience 20 days after last use, as if its somehow left your system in that amount of time, and your experiencing changes , mentally you say, are indeed telling for a novice and total liar fuckup  pro hormone user such as yourself

x2

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2011, 08:54:21 AM »
the fact that you call it "gas" and that your cataloging your experience 20 days after last use, as if its somehow left your system in that amount of time, and your experiencing changes , mentally you say, are indeed telling for a novice and total liar fuck up  pro hormone user such as yourself
HAHAHAHA

Really man?  Pro hormone user?  NEVER. Repeat NEVER.

Liar? Less than most pal... we ALLL LIE.

Fuck up?...... hmmmmmm that depends on your definition of that word.

I use DIFFERENT words at times to express what I am saying. GAS,HORMONES, STERIODS etc....  YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIME.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2011, 09:07:10 AM »
If that's what your body is saying.. whatever works! :)

I know the feeling too. I still think long term, low doses are the way to go but I know what you're feeling. I got that way too, and a huge mitigating factor is the pinning and anxiety as you put it. It can and does fuck with your head a little and nothing else but some time off alleviates that in full. You'll feel great and then you'll get the itch again, and cycling will feel fucking amazing again.

Almost weird to enjoy coming off and not being on. It seems like an oxymoron. I like low dosing it too though. I sort of did it because I was poor, but also because I never wanted to deal with the big crash (mostly because of the acne, loss of sex drive and depression - in that particular order). The GOOD thing though is that when I do crash, I notice that it's only for a day or two and then it really tapers off.

What I suggest to friends is to make sure that they come off leaner rather than chubbier. Even though you'll feel like a tiny tit you'll at least feel in shape. And make sure to abstain from CNS stimulants before coming off. Not only for anxiety,  cardiac and other issues but because you can really use it to jack up your workouts, eat a lot and not put on fat (allowing you to eat a lot above maintenance to stave feeling like a pussy). That's at least how I like to come off. I'm not coming off for a long while though. Taking my physique to new levels but I always go very low dose save for a few blasts of anabolics when I can afford it.

(drunk post number 2 of the night.. ranting)

Being hammered and throwing down anothner interesting post.Good times man.

I like injecting. Really.

Your right about going easy on stims..... though i do enjoy a nice speedball befor training legs.

I was having heart palps often combined with unusual rages ( blasted off on 1. a blind boyscout  2. a dude at the mall with an annoying accent 3. myself)