Author Topic: 2011 Olympia - Team Kai Greene - Assemble!  (Read 11286 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
2011 Olympia - Team Kai Greene - Assemble!
« on: August 30, 2011, 03:46:37 PM »
In mere weeks our glorious leader will once again "battle" on stage against other gladiators for the title of Mr. Olympia and $200,000 American. Our  chocolate man mountain is currently under the guidence George ( a face only a mother could love) Farrah who certainly has a knack as of late for bringing in his clients in at their best, while eating carbs...... But whatever the mad scientist, teller of tall tales does it works, see Kai at this years New York Pro. According to Farrah, Kai was only 90%. I'm sure like me, you are eagerly awaiting, with our mouse in one hand and ourselves in the other   :D to see the most dense, rock hard, testosterone driven, pain pill popping, narcissistic, menwhore but with huge muscle and low bodyfat men ever assembled on stage with Kai L. Greene being the victor from displaying one of the best physiques of all time as reported on CNN. Men will gawk in awe, jizz will be aplenty, and there will be no penny, spared. All this no homo of course just a bunch of bro hanging out on the internet judging the physiques men and the occasional broad to keep it staight   8)

And after our ebony muscled man is crowned Champion and hoists the mighty Sandow in the air with with the the bloodied flesh of  Pill Philsulin, Heath the corperate champion and Jason Fridge Cutler, 3 time corperate Mr. Olympia and 1 time Mr. O., 2009.at his feet. our anuses will pucker in joy as we ponder the memories of 2011 Mr. Olympia!...no homo

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Team Kai, assemble!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 03:53:33 PM »
In mere weeks our glorious leader will once again "battle" on stage against other gladiators for the title of Mr. Olympia and $200,000 American. Our  chocolate man mountain is currently under the guidence George ( a face only a mother could love) Farrah who certainly has a knack as of late for bringing in his clients in at their best, while eating carbs...... But whatever the mad scientist teller of tall tales does it works see Kai at tgis years New York Pro and according to Farrah, Kai was only 90%. Im sure we all await eagerly, with our mouse in one hand and ourselves in the other   :D to see the most dense, rock hard, testosterone driven, pain pill popping, narcissistic, menwhore but with huge muscle and low bodyfat men ever assembled on stage with Kai L. Greene being the victor from displaying one of the best physiques of all time as reported on CNN. Men will gawk in awe, jizz will be aplenty, and there will be no penny, spared. All this no homo of course just a bunch of bro hanging out on the internet judging the physiques men and the occasional broad to keep it staight   8)
 And after our ebony muscled man is crown. Champion and houst the Sandow in the air with with the the bloodied flesh of  Pill Philsulin, Heath the corperate champion and Jason Fridge Cutler, 3 time corperate Mr. Olympia and 1 time Mr. O., 2009.at his feet. our anuses will pucker in joy as we ponder the memories of 2011 Mr. Olympia!...no homo

LOLOLOLOL......YES yes.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 03:54:18 PM »
Don't forget to wear your official grapefruit helmets and t-shirts to support the cause.

GO

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 03:55:37 PM »
tbombz will join shortly - he's currently at Walmart, buying an 8 lb jar of industrial grade lube for the event.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 03:56:10 PM »
I'm on the fence between Kai and Phil...and no, that fence is not making my anus pucker either...
So shed some light on which side is the right side, because the splinters are getting to me.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 03:58:11 PM »
I'm on the fence between Kai and Phil...and no, that fence is not making my anus pucker either...
So shed some light on which side is the right side, because the splinters are getting to me.

lmao if both are in shape Kai I think will take Phil , although I think Heath is better

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 04:00:50 PM »
my anus is puckered as we speak

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 04:01:29 PM »
I reckon tthongz anus is more prolapsed than puckered.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 04:01:51 PM »
team kai.  word.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 04:03:40 PM »

mass, are you saying if getting an hour-long deep tissue massage inside the anus was the equivalent of 1 second of video, tbombz would be YouTube?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 04:05:32 PM »
mass, are you saying if getting an hour-long deep tissue massage inside the anus was the equivalent of 1 second of video, tbombz would be YouTube?

Lmao

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 04:14:59 PM »
Team Anybody But Cutler

epic_alien

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 04:15:56 PM »
wiggs, i thought you werent a part of team kia cock anymore?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2011, 04:16:25 PM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2011, 04:19:30 PM »

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 04:27:33 PM »

Kai rocking some Gynerz in the right nip taking a pic w/ a tranny   :-X :-X

hmmm...whats missing here?  ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 05:10:36 PM »

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 05:13:27 PM »
lol  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2011, 05:15:09 PM »
Jay Cutler will go as far as the judges carry him

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2011, 05:15:21 PM »
Team Cutler FTW
T

newmom

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2011, 05:15:35 PM »

LMAO

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2011, 05:16:16 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2011, 05:51:28 PM »
Awesome pics. Thank you Mr. Coelis

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2011, 05:57:39 PM »
In mere weeks our glorious leader will once again "battle" on stage against other gladiators for the title of Mr. Olympia and $200,000 American. Our  chocolate man mountain is currently under the guidence George ( a face only a mother could love) Farrah who certainly has a knack as of late for bringing in his clients in at their best, while eating carbs...... But whatever the mad scientist, teller of tall tales does it works, see Kai at this years New York Pro. According to Farrah, Kai was only 90%. I'm sure like me, you are eagerly awaiting, with our mouse in one hand and ourselves in the other   :D to see the most dense, rock hard, testosterone driven, pain pill popping, narcissistic, menwhore but with huge muscle and low bodyfat men ever assembled on stage with Kai L. Greene being the victor from displaying one of the best physiques of all time as reported on CNN. Men will gawk in awe, jizz will be aplenty, and there will be no penny, spared. All this no homo of course just a bunch of bro hanging out on the internet judging the physiques men and the occasional broad to keep it staight   8)
 And after our ebony muscled man is crowned Champion and hoists the mighty Sandow in the air with with the the bloodied flesh of  Pill Philsulin, Heath the corperate champion and Jason Fridge Cutler, 3 time corperate Mr. Olympia and 1 time Mr. O., 2009.at his feet. our anuses will pucker in joy as we ponder the memories of 2011 Mr. Olympia!...no homo

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, Wiggs. Thank you. :D :D

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2011, 06:01:49 PM »
Smallest traps ever seen on a top pro bodybuilder
Y