Author Topic: So.... Who here has herpes?  (Read 5412 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
So.... Who here has herpes?
« on: August 30, 2011, 04:13:25 PM »
Seriously, I don't.

Do a lot of you disgusting fuckers have herpes?

???

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: So.... Who here has herpes?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 04:15:10 PM »
i have HPV ... yea i fucked alot of sluts without rubbers... Fuck it whatever.. Dr said it won't affect me , just the woman i fuck  ;D

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 04:22:38 PM »
There are a zillion other topics we could be discussing right now!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 04:24:02 PM »
i have HPV ... yea i fucked alot of sluts without rubbers... Fuck it whatever.. Dr said it won't affect me , just the woman i fuck  ;D

Nice avatar!  ;D

Jizzacked

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 04:26:33 PM »
There are a zillion other topics we could be discussing right now!

translation:  "I am in the middle of a savage outbreak right now"

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 04:28:43 PM »
Thankfully, no.

I knew a girl who worked the juice bar at one of my old gyms and she banged some member guy during a one-night-stand and got it. And she was a virgin before she worked his juice bar. Totally sucks.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 04:36:54 PM »
Thankfully, no.

I knew a girl who worked the juice bar at one of my old gyms and she banged some member guy during a one-night-stand and got it. And she was a virgin before she worked his juice bar. Totally sucks.

Did you fire her when she walked with her flare out  ???  Dirty dick sucker

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 04:40:47 PM »

HPV is extremely common. Just read this:

Because HPV is so common in men and women and usually invisible, the only sure way to prevent it is not to have sexual contact. Even people with only one lifetime sex partner can get HPV, if their partner was infected with HPV.

X

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 04:41:48 PM »
HPV is extremely common. Just read this:

Because HPV is so common in men and women and usually invisible, the only sure way to prevent it is not to have sexual contact. Even people with only one lifetime sex partner can get HPV, if their partner was infected with HPV.

yea something like 8-10 sexual mothafuckers have it, so i wasn't tripping .... Dr told me its as common as the cold

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 04:59:17 PM »
yea something like 8-10 sexual mothafuckers have it, so i wasn't tripping .... Dr told me its as common as the cold

I think it's mainly just bad for women to get it because some forms increase the risks of cervical cancer.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 05:01:14 PM »
I remember I had a serious outbreak of cold sores when I was a senior in high school. So bad my lips were peeling down to raw spots, my mouth back to the throat had sores. I swallowed and it felt like razor blades going down. Go to the doctor he says "It's herpes."  I took some presctiption medication and i haven't seen it since (about 5 years ago.) Before that I had went down on at least 3 women. To this day I don't know whether it was because cold sores are kinda synonymous with herpes or whether it was straight up herpes in my mouth. I'm taking the ignorance is bliss route. I'm imagining I don't have herpes.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 07:32:43 PM »
you havent lived till youve experienced the clap young whipershnapper
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2011, 12:17:09 AM »
so you have warts on your cock ?  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2011, 12:51:58 AM »
While HPV is commonly sexually transmitted, it is possible to have HPV and never have had sexual intercourse of any kind. Like I did at seven years of age, many kids get warts, especially on their hands. The common skin wart is, in fact, caused by the human papilloma virus, HPV. I believe once you are infected with HPV it remains in your system forever. Hower, the good news is that not all human papilloma viruses are sexually transmitted.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2011, 05:22:49 AM »
While HPV is commonly sexually transmitted, it is possible to have HPV and never have had sexual intercourse of any kind. Like I did at seven years of age, many kids get warts, especially on their hands. The common skin wart is, in fact, caused by the human papilloma virus, HPV. I believe once you are infected with HPV it remains in your system forever. Hower, the good news is that not all human papilloma viruses are sexually transmitted.
You got warts on your cock when you were 7 ? ???

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2011, 05:28:38 AM »

Looks like your father slipped you some "Primemuscle" while you slept

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2011, 05:31:58 AM »
Yes, I have the herp.  Ever since I was a kid.  Oral only, thankfully.  Getting those things flaring up on your dick would be fuckin' awful.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2011, 05:40:31 AM »
A friend of mine's brother caught HPV eating pussy. It evolved into throat cancer and he died last year. Not a harmless condition in some cases.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2011, 05:41:22 AM »
A friend of mine's brother caught HPV eating pussy. It evolved into throat cancer and he died last year. Not a harmless condition in some cases.
:-\

HPV is in most of our bodies is it not ? I think over 90% of the population carry it - so how could eatting pussy give him throat cancer ? I can understand warts maybe ? females "can" get certain cancers in there gapers from HPV - I have never heard of a male getting any form of cancer from HPV transmitting sexually from a female - females are thought to be the ones at risk from sexual contact - are you sure you are not pulling our pissers here ?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2011, 05:42:10 AM »

Bring a flashlight and double check your target.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2011, 05:42:38 AM »
HPV= A right of passage amongst 20 something year old pussy slayers

Therefore, most of you are clueless about it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2011, 05:44:08 AM »

For a second I thought this might be Moosejay until I thought about the logistics of it.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2011, 06:04:14 AM »
lol @ willgrant not knowing what hpv is

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2011, 06:04:33 AM »
When you get infected for the first time as an adult, you can get sick as hell and even get a meningitis from it. Don't take this lightly, my friends, I've seen a perfectly healthy man end up an epileptic from an ordinary oral herpes infect.

And HPV is not herpes, that's HSV.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2011, 06:06:53 AM »
lol @ willgrant not knowing what hpv is
human papilloma virus ? the genital version causes warts - a pic was posted in another thread today with a cock head with an outbreak of the warts and females are at risk from certain gaper cancers from sexual transmisson where there is no thought yet that it can cause cancers in males caught from females -- lol @ apply85 not knowing his asshole from his mouth  :D