Author Topic: Kai Greene vs Ronnie Coleman  (Read 61378 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Kai Greene vs Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2011, 07:26:45 PM »

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2011, 08:19:54 PM »
Kai is good but can't touch Ronnie.

lacks the symmetry and structure.

look at the waist, the lines, seriously lacking in comparison to a peak Ronnie.
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2011, 08:27:44 PM »
Kai is good but can't touch Ronnie.

lacks the symmetry and structure.

look at the waist, the lines, seriously lacking in comparison to a peak Ronnie.

Hulkster....??????? Holy shit, how many years. Where have you been for the past 4 years? I actually miss our mud-slinging. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2011, 08:43:58 PM »
ND would make a great judge.  He's the only one who knows how "contests are judged" and knows the "criteria".  Plus he would get to suck dick all the time.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2011, 08:53:26 PM »
LMFAO how old are you ND? the irony of you of all people asking that question   :D

I'm quite aware of my age....and I say some dumb shit around here...but I KNOW i'm saying something dumb...it's a goof.

You debate like a 9 year old.  when someone posts and opposing point of view , your response is to call them "stupid"   ::)

I seriously can have a more engaging and respectful exchange of opposite opinions with my daughter, and she's 11

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2011, 08:57:43 PM »
I'm quite aware of my age....and I say some dumb shit around here...but I KNOW i'm saying something dumb...it's a goof.

You debate like a 9 year old.  when someone posts and opposing point of view , your response is to call them "stupid"   ::)

I seriously can have a more engaging and respectful exchange of opposite opinions with my daughter, and she's 11

ND is a creepy homo

Flex magazine is his bible

whitewidow

« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2011, 09:00:12 PM »
Ronnie is in a nother league! There will never be another ronnie coleman! look at his legs! look how his biceps peak! look at how shredded his
 glutes are-no homo. kai need to shave his head makes one appear more muscular.Ronnie is just crazy thick!.Kai is great but no way another ronnie! close but no cigar! Now maybe in the future he might catch up. kai is still somewhat of a new pro.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: September 01, 2011, 09:05:29 PM »
Ronnie is in a nother league! There will never be another ronnie coleman! look at his legs! look how his biceps peak! look at how shredded his
 glutes are-no homo. kai need to shave his head makes one appear more muscular.Ronnie is just crazy thick!.Kai is great but no way another ronnie! close but no cigar! Now maybe in the future he might catch up. kai is still somewhat of a new pro.

Catch up how exactly? Have they invented drugs to make your genetic structure better??? ALERT THE MEDIA!!!! oh wait, no they haven't....

Kai will never be equal to Ronnie, though some of his shots are certainly impressive. Anytime you doubt the supremacy of Ronnie pop The Unbelievable into your dvd player and be amazed...I just watched it couple days ago for probably the 50th time and it amazes me to this very day. Unreal. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2011, 10:19:22 PM »
ND is a creepy homo

Flex magazine is his bible

only when it supports what he wants to say :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2011, 10:24:41 PM »
if i remember right ND must be 36 or 37 now..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2011, 01:46:58 AM »

You debate like a 9 year old.  when someone posts and opposing point of view , your response is to call them "stupid"   ::)

Oh the old ' it's a goof ' ploy  ::) when someone posts an opposing point of view that contradicts reality and facts and after being explained how so yet they still cling to that ignorant biased point of view then they become stupid , yourself included.

You can't have a ' engaging ' and ' respectful ' exchange because that's not what you're looking for , you're looking to troll your ' opinion ' and state it as ' fact ' again the irony of YOU of all people bitching about someone's age. one doesn't need to look to far these past months in your posts to see the utter hypocrisy in you bitching about someone acting their age , oh but somehow Groink is ' goofing ' yet the rest of us aren't , more hypocrisy on your behalf nothing new.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2011, 02:02:20 AM »
debating  "my muscleman" is better than yours, is serious business!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2011, 02:33:35 AM »
Kai is an Abomination....a bunch of weird mismatched body parts.

the only thing on his physique that impresses me are his legs, and even they are a little funky looking

agree, unpleasant looking physique.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2011, 02:44:28 AM »
A lot of people really do underestimate just how big ron really is. To compare him to dorian is laughable. What parts of him stood out? A huge back is great and all, but he was awful everywhere else. Dorian probably has the worst biceps of any mr olympia ever, and that isnt even an exaggeration; whereas ron literally had it ALL. He had the best quads, best arms, best back, best traps! To claim that he is substandard because of weak calves ( which i might add dorian had calves almost as big as his quads) is blasphemous. Even his triceps are huge, theres a photo of ron and levrone flexing tris and kevin looks like a little kid in the pic. Sorry for the grammar im on my phone.

Agreed.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2011, 02:46:06 AM »
But kajs posing is disgustingly gay and he done despickable things to get money. i cant understand why "straight" men can seriously look at his posing and not feel embarrassed for doing it.

My feelings exactly. Same goes for Toney Freeman's bedroom music routine :-\ :(

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2011, 02:51:21 AM »
i also see kai's hair style very ugly and disgusting!!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2011, 05:41:17 AM »
Oh the old ' it's a goof ' ploy  ::) when someone posts an opposing point of view that contradicts reality and facts and after being explained how so yet they still cling to that ignorant biased point of view then they become stupid , yourself included.

You can't have a ' engaging ' and ' respectful ' exchange because that's not what you're looking for , you're looking to troll your ' opinion ' and state it as ' fact ' again the irony of YOU of all people bitching about someone's age. one doesn't need to look to far these past months in your posts to see the utter hypocrisy in you bitching about someone acting their age , oh but somehow Groink is ' goofing ' yet the rest of us aren't , more hypocrisy on your behalf nothing new.

Dude you act like someone shot your mother if they say something bad about a bodybuilder you never even met who competed 15 fucking years ago....a complete stranger. I don't think Dorian himself would give a fuck as much as you do if he posted here.

Plus you don't even lift weights and you are a puny turd   :D :D

You need help  ;)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2011, 05:45:22 AM »
Dude you act like someone shot your mother if they say something bad about a bodybuilder you never even met who competed 15 fucking years ago....a complete stranger. I don't think Dorian himself would give a fuck as much as you do if he posted here.Plus you don't even lift weights and you are a puny turd   :D :D

You need help  ;)
yep

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2011, 07:52:06 AM »
ND would make a great judge.  He's the only one who knows how "contests are judged" and knows the "criteria".  Plus he would get to suck dick all the time.

;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2011, 10:29:35 AM »
Dude you act like someone shot your mother if they say something bad about a bodybuilder you never even met who competed 15 fucking years ago....a complete stranger. I don't think Dorian himself would give a fuck as much as you do if he posted here.

Plus you don't even lift weights and you are a puny turd   :D :D

You need help  ;)

Quite on the contrary , it's all the Coleman nutt-huggers who act like it's a cardinal sin to dare speak ill of him or worse compare him to anyone  ::)

And oh-nos I don't even lift weights ( BODYBUILDING
the only culture where all you have to do is SAY something, and it becomes an unimpeachable fact

) , is this the part I should post a pic to try and earn GetBig respect points? to show you up for kicking e-sand in my face?  ??? oh wait maybe I should a Youtube video like you posing for the lads?  :-X

troll on Groink it's what you do  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2011, 12:08:34 PM »
if i remember right ND must be 36 or 37 now..

he has spent at least half these years defending dorian on GB and reading about him in flex magazines :-X ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2011, 12:42:53 PM »
he has spent at least half these years on GB correcting ignorant fanboys who don't have a clue on what they are talking about

fixed  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2011, 02:17:54 PM »
fixed  ;D

Thank goodness....what would we do without you keeping the world safe from people who think Ronnie Coleman was a better BBer than Dorian Yates...your selfless sacrifice...devoting your entire life to this crucial issue, allows us all to live in freedom  ::) ::)

You freak

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2011, 02:25:16 PM »
Thank goodness....what would we do without you keeping the world safe from people who think Ronnie Coleman was a better BBer than Dorian Yates...your selfless sacrifice...devoting your entire life to this crucial issue, allows us all to live in freedom  ::) ::)

You freak

Actually no this has nothing to do with Dorian ( until you brought him up ) it had to do with a comparison to Kai Greene and like Dorian it was scoffed at to even consider this , it's this type of zealot behavior is getting high lighted and the fan-boys who spew it yourself included

You can't even follow the thread because it's like I touched on , it's not what you're here for anyway troll

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2011, 03:20:32 PM »
1) Argue about muscle men.
2) Then declare that arguing about muscle men is gay when you have nothing else to say.
3) ?????
4) Profit!