Author Topic: Kai Greene vs Ronnie Coleman  (Read 61457 times)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: Kai Greene vs Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2011, 01:04:43 PM »
You're a FAN-BOY to the 10th power and just because a few other FAN-BOYS said what you said it does NOT change the facts. You have a very biased and slanted view of what bodybuilding and go on and on about how untouchable Ronnie is when in fact the opposite is true

I hate to break this to you Kai is very comparable to Ronnie especially Ronnie 2000 , like wiggs said Ronnie 2003 is a whole other story Ronnie 2000 isn't

Ronnie 2000 might be bigger but denser? nope sorry Ronnie 2000 was huge and smooth especially compared to his form in 1998 and 2001 , so more conditioned? no way Kai holds his size and conditioning pretty damn well , better insertions? what the hell does that mean? smaller waist? perhaps , symmetry? doesn't smaller waist fall under the symmetrical criterion? I think this proves my point that you are ignorant on how contests are judged

Ronnie Coleman is a really great bodybuilder just not as great as you think he is.

hahaha oh brother, gayer than a "I know more about analyzing men in thongs than you do!" meltdown

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2011, 01:05:56 PM »
I just think it's cute that you really believe any of these contests are REALLY judged objectively

No they just throw all the names in a hat and whoever they pick is deemed the winner , oh no wait it's whoever is the best at servicing the Weider brothers , no , no , wait it's whoever is the biggest major sponsor athlete wins , no , no it's who is gonna sell the most magazines or get the most traffic to Flex magazines website

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2011, 01:07:36 PM »

hahaha oh brother, gayer than a "I know more about analyzing men in thongs than you do!" meltdown

Gayer than Ronnie being ' untouchable ' ?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2011, 01:09:55 PM »
do you know if yates won with perfect scores in all years or there were some exceptions??.. i am sure he did in 1993, 1995, and, 1997.. what about the other 3 years??..

I'm not 100% sure about 92 but I think he won with perfect scores the rest of his reign , you can lose some poses and still win with a perfect score , because both the high and low scores are tossed out

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2011, 01:10:57 PM »
Kai looks good in this comparison because of the lighting and angle, ronnie's back is where he is most superior to kai, bit yea kai is close, I think I called it before, Kai is closer to ronnie's status than anyone when it comes to the muscle hanging off his bones

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2011, 01:14:25 PM »
phil >kai
victor> kai
dexter >kai

and where would those guys end up in a 98 99 2000 line up with ronnie....
anyway... no point arguing the obvious

Kai has beaten all of them , great point you made.  ::)

and who is saying Kai could or would beat Ronnie? I said he's comparable to Ronnie in that pose which I presented

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2011, 01:17:37 PM »
Also kai is closest to ronnie in terms of their apporach to lifting, both are very sober and focussed, and they ave very similar genetics... their legs come out of their hips in the same weird way, dunno how to describe this, their quads also start really high up allowing them to have huge huge thighs, their arms are the same, big heavy thick hanging tris and a sharp peak on the bicep. Very similar structures i'd say

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2011, 01:46:17 PM »
I'm not 100% sure about 92 but I think he won with perfect scores the rest of his reign , you can lose some poses and still win with a perfect score , because both the high and low scores are tossed out

The fact that a guy won a contest with his left arm hanging on by a thread tells me all i need to know about "judging"  ::) LOLOLOL.

Oh that's right...he "willed' his way to victory with his "indomitable spirit"  ::) ::) according to the muscle comics  :D

Didn't know there was a "Willpower" round  :P

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2011, 01:53:42 PM »
The fact that a guy won a contest with his left arm hanging on by a thread tells me all i need to know about "judging"  ::) LOLOLOL.

Oh that's right...he "willed' his way to victory with his "indomitable spirit"  ::) ::) according to the muscle comics  :D

Well lets here your take on how contests are judged , it's obvious you have a theory .

Is it okay for a guy to win 8 Olympia titles with zero calves? I get it , torn triceps the fix is in , two missing calves it's not , a guy can win with bitch-tits and that's fine as well

It's like I said when the guy YOU like is winning everything is fine with the system but when he doesn't win it's fixed , fake , nonsense , bullshit , blah , blah , blah  :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2011, 02:27:47 PM »
Well lets here your take on how contests are judged , it's obvious you have a theory .

Is it okay for a guy to win 8 Olympia titles with zero calves? I get it , torn triceps the fix is in , two missing calves it's not , a guy can win with bitch-tits and that's fine as well

It's like I said when the guy YOU like is winning everything is fine with the system but when he doesn't win it's fixed , fake , nonsense , bullshit , blah , blah , blah  :-\

where did i say anything about who i think should win or mention Coleman ?...

i said judging is bullshit.... ALL judging. Stop putting words in my mouth idiot

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2011, 02:37:35 PM »
where did i say anything about who i think should win or mention Coleman ?...

i said judging is bullshit.... ALL judging. Stop putting words in my mouth idiot

? know what that is? it's question mark I asked a question.. you mentioned Dorian's triceps as proof judging was a joke and in response I mentioned Ronnie's calves it's related see ' idiot '  :D

You said judging is bullshit , yeah we'll just take your word for it  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2011, 02:57:03 PM »
? know what that is? it's question mark I asked a question.. you mentioned Dorian's triceps as proof judging was a joke and in response I mentioned Ronnie's calves it's related see ' idiot '  :D

You said judging is bullshit , yeah we'll just take your word for it  ::)

No you said I'm fine when the guy I like wins and I complain when he doesnt....when I never even broached the subject of who I think should have won a specific show. Therefore putting  words in my mouth....Idiot :)

I said I think all judging is fucked up.....all Mr Os have received a gift or two....I just used Dorian as an example because that was a noteworthy gift placing

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2011, 02:59:50 PM »
No you said I'm fine when the guy I like wins and I complain when he doesnt....when I never even broached the subject of who I think should have won a specific show. Therefore putting  words in my mouth....Idiot :)

I said I think all judging is fucked up.....all Mr Os have received a gift or two....I just used Dorian as an example because that was a noteworthy gift placing

Again miss the QUESTION part? getting sensitive ' idiot '? ( another question  :D )

I know what you said you never elaborated on your point of view but as we both know you're not here to discuss the subject , just troll. nothing new

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2011, 03:00:08 PM »
yes the judging only works when the guy to you like the best is winning  ::) give me a break

facts are facts and Ronnie was very beatable
Like I said to true physique enthusiast Ronnie is the epitome of development, whether it's your cup of tea or not, and to his peers as well which counts for more than what a few old schmoes judge on their "criteria" (a criteria which seems to have no consistancy or reason). Who cares if he was beatable according to some damn near abritary judging numbers they toss out. Obviously I don't care who is winning or not as Ronnie lost and had some "close judging" calls, to me and many fellow bb's he was the best and took it to unreal levels plain and simple. I like Dorian too, as a fan of what the human body can be taken to and level of muscularity, I am no bias fan boy as Dorian to me is right behind Ron in terms of freak size in his prime and without injuries (same as Ron b4 the injuries).

You sir are a huge fan boy to even suggest that it makes any judging sense to give the man (Dorian) perfect sscore in 97. Not a stab at you just an obvious observation over time here. Other pros did not have the level of respect for Dorian they have for Ron and their respective wins.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2011, 03:10:32 PM »
Again miss the QUESTION part? getting sensitive ' idiot '? ( another question  :D )

I know what you said you never elaborated on your point of view but as we both know you're not here to discuss the subject , just troll. nothing new

No..LOLOL.....I'll leave melting over which thong warrior was better 15 years ago to you  :D

I'm simply stating my opinion that the judging has been suspect in the IFBB from day one. I don't expect you to agree with me and I really don't care....I'm not going to put words in your mouth or constantly change the argument....that's your deal.....its not that serious

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2011, 03:15:05 PM »
No..LOLOL.....I'll leave melting over which thong warrior was better 15 years ago to you  :D

I'm simply stating my opinion that the judging has been suspect in the IFBB from day one. I don't expect you to agree with me and I really don't care....I'm not going to put words in your mouth or constantly change the argument....that's your deal.....its not that serious

Hahahahaha thong warrior .. says the guy who watched these thong warriors live and in person , up close and personal  :D you got front row right?  ;)

keep trolling sport it's what you do

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2011, 03:19:37 PM »
Like I said to true physique enthusiast Ronnie is the epitome of development, whether it's your cup of tea or not, and to his peers as well which counts for more than what a few old schmoes judge on their "criteria" (a criteria which seems to have no consistancy or reason). Who cares if he was beatable according to some damn near abritary judging numbers they toss out. Obviously I don't care who is winning or not as Ronnie lost and had some "close judging" calls, to me and many fellow bb's he was the best and took it to unreal levels plain and simple. I like Dorian too, as a fan of what the human body can be taken to and level of muscularity, I am no bias fan boy as Dorian to me is right behind Ron in terms of freak size in his prime and without injuries (same as Ron b4 the injuries).

You sir are a huge fan boy to even suggest that it makes any judging sense to give the man (Dorian) perfect sscore in 97. Not a stab at you just an obvious observation over time here. Other pros did not have the level of respect for Dorian they have for Ron and their respective wins.

It makes no sense how Dorian can win with perfect scores because you don't know how contests are judged , has nothing to do with being a fan-boy , one can lose a few mandatory poses and still win with a perfect score because the high and low scores are tossed out

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2011, 03:22:28 PM »

This, through sheer will he made up for missing muscles. These are the same guys that flame Ron when he had his issues with injuries.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2011, 03:25:37 PM »
This, through sheer will he made up for missing muscles. These are the same guys that flame Ron when he had his issues with injuries.

It wasn't the injuries that prevented Ronnie was winning it was his very lackluster conditioning and I said if Ronnie was hard as nails he could have still won

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2011, 03:31:18 PM »
It makes no sense how Dorian can win with perfect scores because you don't know how contests are judged , has nothing to do with being a fan-boy , one can lose a few mandatory poses and still win with a perfect score because the high and low scores are tossed out

The judging makes no sense, clearly therer is supsedly an objective reasoning to the scores but the subjective judging part is the one that has major issues not the mathematical part.

Your also using bb contest scores to asses whos physique is better, which are very difficult to take seriously no matter how hard you explain how scores are compiled. The rest of us are using our eyes.

Dorian in his prime to me was amazing but when he had a mangled arm he was far from it. Dorian was missing bi and tri, Ron just had relatively small 21 inch claves he was not missing calves  8)

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2011, 03:34:26 PM »
It wasn't the injuries that prevented Ronnie was winning it was his very lackluster conditioning and I said if Ronnie was hard as nails he could have still won
Hard as nails Ronnie should'nt have won in 07 with the way his lats, quads, and tris were looking.. Great conditioning should not make up for obvious physical deficiencies imo.. I would tend to agree in 06 however considering how weak the field was and his freakish amount of size as well as his injuries not being quite as noticible  :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2011, 03:35:56 PM »
The judging makes no sense, clearly therer is supsedly an objective reasoning to the scores but the subjective judging part is the one that has major issues not the mathematical part.

Your also using bb contest scores to asses whos physique is better, which are very difficult to take seriously no matter how hard you explain how scores are compiled. The rest of us are using our eyes.

Dorian in his prime to me was amazing but when he had a mangled arm he was far from it. Dorian was missing bi and tri, Ron just had relatively small 21 inch claves he was not missing calves  8)

Hahahahahahaha relatively small 21" calves if these calves are 21" his arms are 45"  , you keep using your ' eyes ' they've been bringing you excellent results thus far

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2011, 03:46:25 PM »
They do look small as shit in some angles, but a lot better in others. I would also look up a pic where Dorian looks to have 16 inch arms but I really don't have to as most 96 and up shots do  ;)
That's your criteria for you, maybe they'll have an amputee Mr. O as long as he's dry and conditioned huh?

And epic dodging of everything except the 21 inch part lol.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2011, 03:50:27 PM »
Wolf owned Ronnie at the 2007 Olympia! And Jay Cutler for that matter. Wolf should have won the 2007 Olympia!

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2011, 03:52:43 PM »
Wolf owned Ronnie at the 2007 Olympia! And Jay Cutler for that matter. Wolf should have won the 2007 Olympia!

He didn't fit the criteria?