Author Topic: Kai Greene vs Ronnie Coleman  (Read 61430 times)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Re: Kai Greene vs Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2011, 09:51:53 AM »
Kai is a manwhore.  I wouldn't be surprised if all the homos at the Olympia....errrrrrr... I mean Joe Weider's Olympia ©™scream for him to throw out a rug to "pose" on. 
No real man finds his display of faggotry to be pleasing to the eye.    Fuck that noise.

And Kai could never hold a candle to the class of the Oak.  For one, Kai's  a perverse midget bloated with dope with a gut reminiscent of a pregnant armadillo.  And the second reason?  He would have shoved the candle up his ass, lit it and then stood on his head waiting for some schmoe to blow it out.

Akeelsolid

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2011, 09:54:02 AM »
Kai is nowhere near ronnies leave ... This thread is a shrouded way for ND to diss ronnie...
In ronnies prime Kai wouldn't even place top 6 at the o
Ronnie is miles bigger harder better muscle shape
Owns Kai on symetry balance mass... Condition ... Rounder muscles....
No contest....

x2
this was Ronnie 10years ago, relaxed

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2011, 10:05:57 AM »
Kai is nowhere near ronnies leave ... This thread is a shrouded way for ND to diss ronnie...
No contest....

why are you so angry they are both black??!! :-X

;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2011, 10:09:52 AM »
x2
this was Ronnie 10years ago, relaxed

Untouchable
I don't think we will ever see another Coleman
In a league of his own
choice is an illusion

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2011, 10:13:18 AM »

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2011, 10:16:28 AM »

How could anyone compare that to Coleman
Arms small for torso huge waist short torso....
Etc... Good in this field but not on ronnies level
Not even close
choice is an illusion

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2011, 10:23:00 AM »
agree, this thread is ronnie blasphemy, kaj is a little black gay troll.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2011, 10:26:10 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2011, 10:37:36 AM »
No contest....

Kai is no where near ronnies leave? his leave?  ???

and if I wanted to ' diss ' Ronnie I would have said " look Kai is blowing Ronnie out of the water ' I don't and never have shrouded any criticisms when to comes to Coleman so please spare us I'm doing this as a down low slight to Ronnie  ::) if I have something to say I'll say it

Your delusion runs insanely deep , people think Hulkster is the biggest Ronnie guy it's YOU by far your delusion knows no bounds , please stop mistaken that Ronnie is some magical untouchable God that no one could ever hope to come close to because he's not , in his reign he was almost beaten by Flex , Kevin and Jay , he was eventually beaten by Gunther and Jay among others including Dexter , and Victor ! stop trying to rewrite history

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2011, 10:50:44 AM »
Untouchable
I don't think we will ever see another Coleman
In a league of his own

lmao ' untouchable '

1998 Mr Olympia at his best he just barely beat Flex in one of the closest Mr Olympias to date by just 3 points , Ronnie at his best = very touchable

2001 Mr Olympia Jay actually beat him in the entire prejudging and only lost because of the ' night show ' by 4 points , Ronnie was very touchable

2002 Mr Olympia Kevin beat him in the posing rounds and lost by just 9 points , Ronnie was very touchable

2002 Show of Strength , Ronnie was beaten with almost a perfect score , Ronnie was beaten soundly

2004 Mr Olympia , Ronnie won by only 3 points again , Ronnie is very touchable

2006 Mr Olympia Jay beat him easily and by a wide margin 16 points , Ronnie was beaten soundly

2007 Mr Olympia Jay , Vic and Dexter all beat him , and so should have Wolf too

please stop with this heroic fan-boy bullshit that Ronnie was unbeatable , untouchable or invincible  because reality dictates otherwise , Ronnie was very beatable and couldn't replicate the sheer dominance that Lee Haney or Dorian Yates could , this are facts I know they are tough for you to swallow but they are what they are.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2011, 11:00:48 AM »
why are you so angry they are both black??!! :-X

;D

Because Ronnie is the most bestest , fantastical , whimsical , magical , super-duper special bodybuilder who ever lived and it's heresy for anyone to ever be mentioned in the same sentence with the man known as " Ronald Dean Coleman " he's the strongest , widest , most symmetrical , biggest hardest , driest and most complete bodybuilder who was ever born in this Universe in the 13.7 Billions years since the inflation of the Big Bang

And it's senseless , hopeless and impossible for anyone to ever compared to Ronnie , so everyone should stop lifting weights right now because it's not gonna happen EVER and to even formulate an idea that it might in some odd Nazi-Eugenics , Captain America , genetic-engineering super-master-piece is wrong and shouldn't even be thought  ::)

He is BY FAR the most delusional fan-boy I ever seen anywhere on the internet since I've been on in 1997 , Me , you , Sharma , BigBobs , Team-Nasser and Hulkster , Neo and company combined can't come close , he's like his own idea of Ronnie in terms of fan-boys in a ' leave of his own '  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2011, 11:08:37 AM »
GH15, a good friend of mine who used to work for BSN and traveled with Ron Coleman all the time (even went to pharmacies for him in some cities), told me Ronnie once said to him "It's all about GH and Insulin."  He never specifically talked doses or anything like that openly with him, but looking at Ronnie, I would have to think a LOT of insulin is there along with boat loads of ASS and GH.  Ron does have a much better foundation built on AAS and GH so maybe the loads of insulin just came after foundation was there?  What do you think?  I only ask because Kai has more real muscle than any other pro around right now (I know, that isn't saying much), and to say he is ALL insulina I think is a little misleading.

ron did exactly what others did in this time and age,, the diff is HE HAD FOUNDATION ,, the diff is he kept his mouth shut and didnt lie...the diff is he actualy look better than them even before he did insulina,, the diff is his build only on steroids was crazy crazy good,, good is nto a good word for this,, the diff is when he added insulina in high doses you saw what happened ...

bring the picture from 2003....this is when ron colman is on major insulina usage....when ron colman used mega dosing of insulina to the 10th degree he went on stage 290lb! and he looked much better than jason look at 255-260! and ron is taller! so ron colman looked much better than jason on the same doses insulina when ron was 290 and jason height taken in consideration 7lb per inch ...was 250..

this is  40lb of muscle! lean tissue,, you fellas just dotn understand HOW HUGE RON COLMAN IS,,conditioned size huge,, he is truly conditioned size

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2011, 11:12:05 AM »
Great point and makes sense... when you think about it that way, kind of makes you envy Ron a bit more and realize how unreal he actually was.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2011, 11:31:05 AM »
lmao ' untouchable '

1998 Mr Olympia at his best he just barely beat Flex in one of the closest Mr Olympias to date by just 3 points , Ronnie at his best = very touchable

2001 Mr Olympia Jay actually beat him in the entire prejudging and only lost because of the ' night show ' by 4 points , Ronnie was very touchable

2002 Mr Olympia Kevin beat him in the posing rounds and lost by just 9 points , Ronnie was very touchable

2002 Show of Strength , Ronnie was beaten with almost a perfect score , Ronnie was beaten soundly

2004 Mr Olympia , Ronnie won by only 3 points again , Ronnie is very touchable

2006 Mr Olympia Jay beat him easily and by a wide margin 16 points , Ronnie was beaten soundly

2007 Mr Olympia Jay , Vic and Dexter all beat him , and so should have Wolf too

please stop with this heroic fan-boy bullshit that Ronnie was unbeatable , untouchable or invincible  because reality dictates otherwise , Ronnie was very beatable and couldn't replicate the sheer dominance that Lee Haney or Dorian Yates could , this are facts I know they are tough for you to swallow but they are what they are.
I think visual evidence is more powerful than flaky subjective judges scores that are based on paying dues and probrably other behind the scenes activity. Let's not act like points in bb matter for shit like in other "sports".
Ronnie to bb fans and physique enthusiasts was largely considered untouchable, inlcuding fellow pros. Just look at 97 Yates to see how unreliable and worthless bb judging is  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2011, 11:34:51 AM »
I think visual evidence is more powerful than flaky subjective judges scores that are based on paying dues and probrably other behind the scenes activity. Let's not act like points in bb matter for shit like in other "sports".
Ronnie to bb fans and physique enthusiasts was largely considered untouchable, inlcuding fellow pros. Just look at 97 Yates to see how unreliable and worthless bb judging is  ;)

yes the pregnant one arm man won with perfect scores that day!!.. :-\

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2011, 11:54:31 AM »
yes the pregnant one arm man won with perfect scores that day!!.. :-\
Exactly, one could argue all day whether he deserved to win or not, but if he did get perfect scores.. that's just beyond rediculous smmfh  ???

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2011, 12:00:29 PM »
not scaled properly, and not using a fully flexed ronnie... probably better than dorian  though  8) kidding

wrong, he have a high ass

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2011, 12:00:40 PM »
Kai is no where near ronnies leave? his leave?  ???

and if I wanted to ' diss ' Ronnie I would have said " look Kai is blowing Ronnie out of the water ' I don't and never have shrouded any criticisms when to comes to Coleman so please spare us I'm doing this as a down low slight to Ronnie  ::) if I have something to say I'll say it

Your delusion runs insanely deep , people think Hulkster is the biggest Ronnie guy it's YOU by far your delusion knows no bounds , please stop mistaken that Ronnie is some magical untouchable God that no one could ever hope to come close to because he's not , in his reign he was almost beaten by Flex , Kevin and Jay , he was eventually beaten by Gunther and Jay among others including Dexter , and Victor ! stop trying to rewrite history

League my iPhone does this stupid predictive spelling thing. I'm a Ron fan
I am no fan boy.... I speak the truth as I see it and a few others people have said exactly what I've said on this thread... Kai is in no way comparable to Coleman....  Kai looks like garbage compared to Coleman sorry no contest... That would be like me comparing fux to Yates ... Bb is a subjective sport I don't really dwell on the judges score card I use my own eyes ... Ronnie bigger than Kai denser than Kai more conditioned than Kai better insertions than Kai smaller waist than Kai better symetry than Kai ....
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2011, 12:07:23 PM »
phil >kai
victor> kai
dexter >kai

and where would those guys end up in a 98 99 2000 line up with ronnie....
anyway... no point arguing the obvious
choice is an illusion

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2011, 12:24:35 PM »
Kai is an Abomination....a bunch of weird mismatched body parts.

the only thing on his physique that impresses me are his legs, and even they are a little funky looking

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2011, 12:30:47 PM »

yes the judging only works when the guy to you like the best is winning  ::) give me a break

facts are facts and Ronnie was very beatable

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2011, 12:34:51 PM »
yes the judging only works when the guy to you like the best is winning  ::) give me a break

I just think it's cute that you really believe any of these contests are REALLY judged objectively

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2011, 12:35:32 PM »
Kai is an Abomination....a bunch of weird mismatched body parts.

the only thing on his physique that impresses me are his legs, and even they are a little funky looking

this

:-\
choice is an illusion

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2011, 12:40:21 PM »

do you know if yates won with perfect scores in all years or there were some exceptions??.. i am sure he did in 1993, 1995, and, 1997.. what about the other 3 years??..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2011, 01:03:03 PM »
League my iPhone does this stupid predictive spelling thing. I'm a Ron fan
I am no fan boy.... I speak the truth as I see it and a few others people have said exactly what I've said on this thread... Kai is in no way comparable to Coleman....  Kai looks like garbage compared to Coleman sorry no contest... That would be like me comparing fux to Yates ... Bb is a subjective sport I don't really dwell on the judges score card I use my own eyes ... Ronnie bigger than Kai denser than Kai more conditioned than Kai better insertions than Kai smaller waist than Kai better symetry than Kai ....

You're a FAN-BOY to the 10th power and just because a few other FAN-BOYS said what you said it does NOT change the facts. You have a very biased and slanted view of what bodybuilding and go on and on about how untouchable Ronnie is when in fact the opposite is true

I hate to break this to you Kai is very comparable to Ronnie especially Ronnie 2000 , like wiggs said Ronnie 2003 is a whole other story Ronnie 2000 isn't

Ronnie 2000 might be bigger but denser? nope sorry Ronnie 2000 was huge and smooth especially compared to his form in 1998 and 2001 , so more conditioned? no way Kai holds his size and conditioning pretty damn well , better insertions? what the hell does that mean? smaller waist? perhaps , symmetry? doesn't smaller waist fall under the symmetrical criterion? I think this proves my point that you are ignorant on how contests are judged

Ronnie Coleman is a really great bodybuilder just not as great as you think he is.