Author Topic: clooney: Obama is the smartest person we will ever meet. LMFAO!!!!  (Read 2688 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
George Clooney: Obama Is Smarter Than Anybody You Know
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/08/george-clooney-obama-is-smarter-than-anybody-you-know/ ^ | August 31, 2011 | Jim Hoft
Posted on August 31, 2011 8:05:21 PM EDT by SanFranDan

Obama may have lost independents and women, but he hasn’t lost the far left numskulls in Hollywood.

Story Balloon reported this from The Telegraph:

The Hollywood actor campaigned for Obama during the last election and speaks up regularly on political issues, leading some to posit him as the Democrats’ answer to Ronald Reagan.

However, at the Venice Film Festival he shot down the ‘Clooney for President’ rumours once and for all.

“As for me running for President – look, there’s a guy in office who is smarter than anybody you know, and nicer, and he’s having an almost impossible time governing.

“Why would anyone volunteer for that job? I have a very good job. So I have no interest,” he said.

TOPICS: Crime/Corruption; Culture/Society; Political Humor/Cartoons; Politics/Elections; Click to Add Topic
KEYWORDS: drugs; hollywood; Click to Add Keyword
[ Report Abuse | Bookmark ]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: clooney: Obama is the smartest person we will ever meet. LMFAO!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 07:21:06 PM »
almost it my food out laughing at this crappola. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 07:37:23 PM »
 :-\  Didn't sound like he was really serious.  Or was he? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 01:36:51 PM »
That's a stupid thing to say. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 01:42:21 PM »
That's a stupid thing to say. 

Is it anything different than what most libs still think?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 02:04:01 PM »
Is it anything different than what most libs still think?

Fawning over a politician is pathetic.   
A

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 02:14:51 PM »
if Obama and Clooney are actually friends I'm with Clooney.  But if they aren't really friends and have just shook hands a few times at dinner parties, then that's just weird.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 05:11:42 PM »
if Obama and Clooney are actually friends I'm with Clooney.  But if they aren't really friends and have just shook hands a few times at dinner parties, then that's just weird.

That's reasonable and I agree. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 08:25:49 PM »
George Clooney: Obama Is Smarter Than Anybody You Know
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/08/george-clooney-obama-is-smarter-than-anybody-you-know/ ^ | August 31, 2011 | Jim Hoft
Posted on August 31, 2011 8:05:21 PM EDT by SanFranDan

Obama may have lost independents and women, but he hasn’t lost the far left numskulls in Hollywood.

Story Balloon reported this from The Telegraph:

The Hollywood actor campaigned for Obama during the last election and speaks up regularly on political issues, leading some to posit him as the Democrats’ answer to Ronald Reagan.

However, at the Venice Film Festival he shot down the ‘Clooney for President’ rumours once and for all.

“As for me running for President – look, there’s a guy in office who is smarter than anybody you know, and nicer, and he’s having an almost impossible time governing.

“Why would anyone volunteer for that job? I have a very good job. So I have no interest,” he said.

TOPICS: Crime/Corruption; Culture/Society; Political Humor/Cartoons; Politics/Elections; Click to Add Topic
KEYWORDS: drugs; hollywood; Click to Add Keyword
[ Report Abuse | Bookmark ]

There are some real goofy conservatives, but I'm telling you... These liberals are psychotic. If you know these people in real life you won't believe the crazy ass shit they say daily.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2014, 02:03:13 AM »
There are some real goofy conservatives, but I'm telling you... These liberals are psychotic. If you know these people in real life you won't believe the crazy ass shit they say daily.

Oh Roger, you've simply got to be kidding me!!!

I could be wrong, but I think Liberals have quite a way to go before they could even come close to catching the dust trail left behind by some of the absolutely bat shit crazy things Conservatives have said.

Regardless of your politics, ...you have to admit Conservatives say some of the stupidest shit.

"Nature has a way of shutting down a woman's body to protect her from rape"

"If she's wearing a nightie, it isn't really rape"

"Black people were happier picking cotton under slavery"

...and don't you even get me started on 8 years of Bushisms.
w

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2014, 10:54:40 AM »
Oh Roger, you've simply got to be kidding me!!!

I could be wrong, but I think Liberals have quite a way to go before they could even come close to catching the dust trail left behind by some of the absolutely bat shit crazy things Conservatives have said.

Regardless of your politics, ...you have to admit Conservatives say some of the stupidest shit.

"Nature has a way of shutting down a woman's body to protect her from rape"

"If she's wearing a nightie, it isn't really rape"

"Black people were happier picking cotton under slavery"

...and don't you even get me started on 8 years of Bushisms.

lol.... having a hard time arguing with that.  ;D

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2014, 12:08:27 PM »
I'm sure Clooney "thinks" he's Obama's friend, but I seriously doubt he is anything more than a pawn to Barry - just like the other rich white celebs who give him $ and suck up to him out of guilt and other irrational emotions.

Obama probably laughs the hardest at the white limousine libtards - much the same way many celebs themselves probably laugh at the marks who worship them and make them richer.

Of course it could be that Obama is buying celeb and other super-rich endorsements by authorizing his IRS to give them special backdoor tax breaks on their millions and billions.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2014, 09:08:25 PM »
I'd have to contend he's one of the dumbest MFer's on the face of the planet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2014, 11:47:07 PM »

he has book smarts.  he has smarts on how to convince 100 million people to support him.  He has smarts to get that fake ass birth cert thru.

He just lacks any kind of moral compass beyond "grow the poor base that keeps me in office".

To say Obama is stupid, that he's 75 IQ and dumb, etc.... well, that's silly.   Some very evil men were also brilliant.  Because stupid & evil people really don't get that far.  They end up in Jail pretty fast.   The truly brilliant + truly evil... THEY are the ones that end up turning into Hitler or other evil conquerer.   Combine sociopath + narcissism + high IQ, and with a little luck, you have all the makings of a dude willing to claw his way to the top without morals.

Obama's not dumb.   Corrupt, evil, etc... but not "dumb". 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2014, 04:29:01 AM »
he has book smarts.  he has smarts on how to convince 100 million people to support him.  He has smarts to get that fake ass birth cert thru.

He just lacks any kind of moral compass beyond "grow the poor base that keeps me in office".

To say Obama is stupid, that he's 75 IQ and dumb, etc.... well, that's silly.   Some very evil men were also brilliant.  Because stupid & evil people really don't get that far.  They end up in Jail pretty fast.   The truly brilliant + truly evil... THEY are the ones that end up turning into Hitler or other evil conquerer.   Combine sociopath + narcissism + high IQ, and with a little luck, you have all the makings of a dude willing to claw his way to the top without morals.

Obama's not dumb.   Corrupt, evil, etc... but not "dumb". 

Obama isnt stupid at all.  He has a very high EQ and is able to connect with people on an emotional level and that trait serves him well as a politician.   Reagan was very similar but unlike obama he was dumb.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2014, 08:37:25 AM »

statements like this only serve to demonstrate that you're the much more likely candidate for that title

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 03:48:33 AM »
I'm sure Clooney "thinks" he's Obama's friend, but I seriously doubt he is anything more than a pawn to Barry - just like the other rich white celebs who give him $ and suck up to him out of guilt and other irrational emotions.

So let me get this straight... Any rich white celebrity that supports Obama does so out of guilt?
Or are you saying Obama doesn't like White people? What about white voters who voted for Allen West? Are they suffering from guilt too? What about Stacey Dash and her support of Mitt Romney? Is she suffering from guilt? Is it so difficult to believe that those who lead 'progressive lifestyles' might gravitate towards Politicians who preach a 'progressive rhetoric?' And after witnessing what happened to the Dixie Chicks by the previous Presidential administration, ...and given that this POTUS has reserved the power to detain indefinitely, ...or even kill on his say so alone, ...if there is any sucking up, it more than likely has nothing to do with guilt. And fear of being indefinitely detained, and/or killed is hardly an irrational emotion. LOL.

Besides, ...most Hollywood stylists are gay. If Conservatives had their way, they'd all be out of work,
...and Celebs would never be able to dress themselves by themselves.   :P :P It's called self-interest.

Obama probably laughs the hardest at the white limousine libtards - much the same way many celebs themselves probably laugh at the marks who worship them and make them richer.

Of course it could be that Obama is buying celeb and other super-rich endorsements by authorizing his IRS to give them special backdoor tax breaks on their millions and billions.

::)  ::)  ::)

:o  :o  :o Your anus is like a veritable Ringling Bros. clown car
Who knew it was possible to pull so much out of a human orifice?
w

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2014, 01:46:45 PM »
Calm down, Michelle.

I'm not a shrink or sociologist, and don't claim to fully understand how the rich white liberal mind works, but many do suffer from "white guilt". Based upon your own anti-white and anti-US military rants in the thread about the Nevada rancher, I'm sure you're familiar with that phenom as well.

You no doubt see many white folks sucking up to blacks out of either guilt, athletic or entertainment-based hero worship, or either some sort of affirmative action-based fascination with Obama (because he's the first black president and a novelty of sorts or whatever) or some sort of homoeroticism / cuckoldism, or what have you. It's a pretty broad condition that is hard to pin down and hard to explain in much depth in a few paragraphs on a message board.

I like Allen West because he honorably served his country in the military (like I did, but far longer than I did), and he's a very smart guy who I agree with on many subjects. I like Stacey Dash because she's obviously smarter than most Hollyweird celebs - and I'd also like to shagg her. I don't think she has any sense of misplaced guilt towards Romney, since none of her ancestors likely owned any of his ancestors hundreds of years ago.

I don't suffer from white guilt myself. I'm a wealthy middle aged white guy who wasn't a big fan of Bush, isn't religious, and is a fiscal conservative and social libertarian. Some of my best clients have been wealthy gays, and some of my best lays have been black and latina women.

Can I see your tits?  :-*

So let me get this straight... Any rich white celebrity that supports Obama does so out of guilt?
Or are you saying Obama doesn't like White people? What about white voters who voted for Allen West? Are they suffering from guilt too? What about Stacey Dash and her support of Mitt Romney? Is she suffering from guilt? Is it so difficult to believe that those who lead 'progressive lifestyles' might gravitate towards Politicians who preach a 'progressive rhetoric?' And after witnessing what happened to the Dixie Chicks by the previous Presidential administration, ...and given that this POTUS has reserved the power to detain indefinitely, ...or even kill on his say so alone, ...if there is any sucking up, it more than likely has nothing to do with guilt. And fear of being indefinitely detained, and/or killed is hardly an irrational emotion. LOL.

Besides, ...most Hollywood stylists are gay. If Conservatives had their way, they'd all be out of work,
...and Celebs would never be able to dress themselves by themselves.   :P :P It's called self-interest.

::)  ::)  ::)

:o  :o  :o Your anus is like a veritable Ringling Bros. clown car
Who knew it was possible to pull so much out of a human orifice?
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2014, 02:08:31 PM »
Clooney is a bored man who's growing old and is one of the boys for the "liberal" agenda. Hope he had fun with Obama's fig in his wrinkly mouth.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2014, 03:18:29 PM »
Who gives two shits about what Clooney thinks?  Worst Batman ever. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2014, 03:21:43 PM »
O-FAG has been wrong about everything since this scumbag Kenya communist asshole has been prez