Author Topic: Why do Roided out of their Mind Bodybuilders use Painkillers and Naturals do not  (Read 23878 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I can disagree at any time I like. I'm doing it now.

Did you follow them around twenty four hours a day, even before your birth?
Disagree all you want, it won`t change the truth.  Roiders cannot compare to Lifetime Naturals in my opinion.  I prefer the much smaller and much leaner physique than the Bloof Ball drug induced, drug dependent look.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Lifetime Natural for the win.  No Cutting Water, No Sodium manipulation.

Look at that guys face, hes not natural, sorry to burst your bubble

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Oh and the gyno , man your dumb

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Look at that guys face, hes not natural, sorry to burst your bubble
Sorry, you are dead wrong. Explain away your inadequacies all you want, the fact remains he is a Lifetime Natural just as all of the others I posted.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
How do you know its a fact? Because he said so?
C'mon.......

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Oh and the gyno , man your dumb

Yup, appears to be a small amount in the pic i see.  Could have happened during puberty, but I doubt it.

Anway that being said, steroid users use more painkillers because most of them have addictive personalities already.  9/10 in my experience have or did have a drug/alcohol problem at one time or another.  I never touch alcohol nor have I ever so much as touched a rec drug at any time.  I don't even know what pot smells like.  I avoid taking vicodine as one pill makes me feel like crap and I have no idea how someone could get addicted to that shit.  However this is for sure not the case with almost all others.  

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Diuretics exactly the same as roiders and abused on the same level

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
How do you know its a fact? Because he said so?
C'mon.......
Roiders can`t compare to Lifetime Naturals when it comes to leaning out.  As I said, as a Lifetime Natural you don`t need to mess with any sodium nonsense or limiting water or any of that bullshit.

The druggies just make it difficult for themselves and end up a water logged bloofy mess on the verge of death.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Diuretics exactly the same as roiders and abused on the same level
Nope.  Lifetime Naturals have the advantage of not having to resort to such stupid measures as that. 

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
They just seem to go together well. Guys who have connections to getting aas will run into guys who are selling strong pain killers. It only takes a couple of times experimenting with pain killers for some guys to fall in love with them. I remember taking some really strong dbol and the test I had must of been dirty. I had really bad back pumps from the dbol and I was swollen had a slight fever from the dirty test. A couple percocet later and I felt like a million bucks and I had extra energy to train in the gym. Pain killers give you a high and they give you energy.

In the beginning... then they turn on you. Kill ambition. Kill appetite. Stop lifting and start trippin' instead.

Then, once your kidneys can't take the pain and you start developing an ulcer, you want to stop, but can't, unless you are one of the fortunate one's who can handle "cold turkey" ~ because, that truly is the only way to stop.

Everything is just peachy in the beginning. Sex, juicing, partying, everything....but sooner or later, the fun you once thought you were having becomes an incessant nightmare.

Don't even ask how I know, unless you are stupid.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
Roiders can`t compare to Lifetime Naturals when it comes to leaning out.  As I said, as a Lifetime Natural you don`t need to mess with any sodium nonsense or limiting water or any of that bullshit.

The druggies just make it difficult for themselves and end up a water logged bloofy mess on the verge of death.  

I agree with that part actually. What I meant was, how do you know its a fact he is a lifetime natural?

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You can't push water out of your skin without Diuretics to this degree from diet you clown. How many starving people do you see this shredded? Wake up

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You can't push water out of your skin without Diuretics to this degree from diet you clown. How many starving people do you see this shredded? Wake up
Starving people are not people with muscle or the ability to eat everyday.  Starving people usually are pretty fat with no muscle.  How about you wake up and learn something about Lifetime Naturals for once.

kevcat

• Getbig IV

real good point  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I agree with that part actually. What I meant was, how do you know its a fact he is a lifetime natural?
Its pretty obvious, especially if you follow their blogs, training and posts on various websites as well as their competition histories.  There are no dramatic changes at all really and most are in the 150-170 range.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
real good point  :)
Starving people are not people with muscle or the ability to eat everyday.  Starving people usually are pretty fat with no muscle.  How about you wake up and learn something about Lifetime Naturals for once.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You only have to type natural bodybuilder.and Diuretics into Google and bodybuilding.com comes up a ton of times with the competitors.telling you what Diuretics they use. Stop with the bullshit all the time.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Disagree all you want, it won`t change the truth.  Roiders cannot compare to Lifetime Naturals in my opinion.  I prefer the much smaller and much leaner physique than the Bloof Ball drug induced, drug dependent look.
I'm not disagreeing with your premise. I'm disagreeing to the natural status of these guys.

G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You only have to type natural bodybuilder.and Diuretics into Google and bodybuilding.com comes up a ton of times with the competitors.telling you what Diuretics they use. Stop with the bullshit all the time.
I just typed in Obama Reptilian in the search bar.  Does this mean Obama really is a Reptilian?  ???

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
Its pretty obvious, especially if you follow their blogs, training and posts on various websites as well as their competition histories.  There are no dramatic changes at all really and most are in the 150-170 range.

It doesn't make it a fact though. However, I agree that most of the guys from the pics you posted are natural, with the exception of maybe the last one.
I am like you, in the sense that I have no knowledge about drugs, but from the little I know from basically reading, not all of them are meant to make someone gain an impressive amount of muscle size. Some are used just to dry out, for example AI's are used for this purpose and aren't picked up at natural competition drug tests.
Something to ponder on, anybody could be using or could have used something...even to achieve a 'look' that could be arguably achievable naturally.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
They usually run hrt doses of test, growth, insulin and Diuretics. I've heard all the bs a million times from the life time natural in the gym. Then when I'm buying gear off them years later its " I had to take deca for my joints and I took hgh as part of scientific research'.100% true excuses I've been told

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
I love how TA's response to calling guys in those pictures not natural is to simply say they are lifetime naturals because I said so. HAHAHAHA.  Like a parent trying to talk to an uneducated child.  It has been said many many many times my friend, this is the THUNDERDOME!!!!! Don't bring that BS in here.

I like how you didn't argue about the pain killers and why naturals wouldn't need them as much.  However, be realistic, and don't try and post pictures claiming natural without any base to it.  Maybe they are gh15 "naturals"  (IE. Some orals, occasional small cycle, diuretics, and other minor stuff), but true lifetime naturals... nuh uh buddy, sorry.  Not fooling anyone.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter

your opinion is now "the truth"?  Jesus, if you were any more full of yourself, your pussy would explode.
Deep Tissue Massage

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Sorry, you are dead wrong. Explain away your inadequacies all you want, the fact remains he is a Lifetime Natural just as all of the others I posted.

I've discussed this liar before. This guy came in competing a while ago with some of the worst bitch tits I've ever seen. His explanation? Some type of tumor in the middle of his chest, where the surgeons had to go through the areola to operate, which left the nipple area swollen. How does that explanation sound? That's right, a goddamn lie.

Disgusting liar.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I've discussed this liar before. This guy came in competing a while ago with some of the worst bitch tits I've ever seen. His explanation? Some type of tumor in the middle of his chest, where the surgeons had to go through the areola to operate, which left the nipple area swollen. How does that explanation sound? That's right, a goddamn lie.

Disgusting liar.
Link please.