Author Topic: Why do Roided out of their Mind Bodybuilders use Painkillers and Naturals do not  (Read 23879 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
 ???

Why?  Is there something about Steroids that causes pain that these weaklings can`t deal with?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I also like how Naturals Pwn the fuck out of Roiders when it comes to levels of lean-ness.  All a Natural has to do is drink a lot of water whereas Roiders have to consume cocktails of who knows what to get rid of water and then deprive themselves of water and end up not even close to being ripped like a Lifetime Natural.

leanne F

• Getbig II
it's an ifbb thingy nothing to see here move along.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
I assume they have no objection to using a drug for any reason as they are already massively drugged up and more drugs would not really cause a moral dilema.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
I would assume natural or not that everyone has a different threshold for pain.  So to put people into categories or boxes and say "hormone users = x and non-users =y" may not apply.  For example, I get sinus headaches that often turn into bad migraines.  I got checked out by my MD to make sure nothing was wrong.  My doctor wanted to prescribe narcotic painkillers.  I choose to say no because I know that narcotics are not good for you for several reasons that I won't bother to list.  The doc was shocked and said, "what will you do?".  I told him "the same thing before I came in for a check up."  Let it hurt, take some aspirin, use hot damp rags on my face and wait for it to go away.  But my pain threshold might be different compared to someone else.

Another example, at my chiropractors office they use electronic stimulation for people with irritated muscles.  Some folks can barely handle a low setting and others can max out the machine.  My idea is that a pain threshold is just a independent personal thing.  So the choice to alleviate that pain is probably also a personal thing relative to the threshold of the individual.  But... I dunno... I"m no doctor so it is just my silly idea.

8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I would assume natural or not that everyone has a different threshold for pain.  So to put people into categories or boxes and say "hormone users = x and non-users =y" may not apply.  For example, I get sinus headaches that often turn into bad migraines.  I got checked out by my MD to make sure nothing was wrong.  My doctor wanted to prescribe narcotic painkillers.  I choose to say no because I know that narcotics are not good for you for several reasons that I won't bother to list.  The doc was shocked and said, "what will you do?".  I told him "the same thing before I came in for a check up."  Let it hurt, take some aspirin, use hot damp rags on my face and wait for it to go away.  But my pain threshold might be different compared to someone else.

Another example, at my chiropractors office they use electronic stimulation for people with irritated muscles.  Some folks can barely handle a low setting and others can max out the machine.  My idea is that a pain threshold is just a independent personal thing.  So the choice to alleviate that pain is probably also a personal thing relative to the threshold of the individual.  But... I dunno... I"m no doctor so it is just my silly idea.

8)
Why do you go to a chiropractor? 

whitewidow

You lost to whateva! He crushed you! you thought you had it won but this little ripped asian guy stole the cake from you. Just think you could of won some of vince goodrums bee pollen!
BTW- did you ever got over the aftermath? I heard you were on antidepressants for months!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You lost to whateva! He crushed you! you thought you had it won but this little ripped asiaan guy stole the cake from you. Just think you coiuld of won some of vince goodrums bee pollen!
BTW- did you ever got over the aftermath? I heard you were on antidepressants for months!
You heard incorrectly.  I am glad that I lost to probably one of the greatest Lifetime PRO Natural Bodybuilders of all time.  A few judges had me winning even which was shocking to me to be honest with you.

Furthermore, Whateva literally PWNS you and you are nothing more than a walking Syringe in a gym.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Is there a link to pain and Steroids?

leanne F

• Getbig II
Is there a link to pain and Steroids?

only if injected into penis.

ChinoXL

Adonis, why the constant rhetoric?  Do you really feel superior to other people?  You were born and you will leave this tiny coincidence of a world the same way everyone else does, ALONE.  Judgement is so petty, why waste what little time you have constantly passing it?

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
only if injected into penis.
hahhahhahhaha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Adonis, why the constant rhetoric?  Do you really feel superior to other people?  You were born and you will leave this tiny coincidence of a world the same way everyone else does, ALONE.  Judgement is so petty, why waste what little time you have constantly passing it?
If everyone walked around with the same opinion or had no opinion the world would cease to be a meaningful place or even be the slight bit interesting.  Furthermore, no progress in any direction would ever be made.

Your line of thinking is quite irrational and serves no purpose.

ChinoXL

If everyone walked around with the same opinion or had no opinion the world would cease to be a meaningful place or even be the slight bit interesting.  Furthermore, no progress in any direction would ever be made.

Your line of thinking is quite irrational and serves no purpose.

You can actually take your line of thinking and link that to the current REGRESSION the world is currently in.  What you fail to realize is that my opinion, your opinion and meaningful places do not matter.  Bide your time wisely and save your judgement for someone you actually know.  With all your witty banter, you fail to judge the one person you are actually qualified to judge. 

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
No clue if there is a link to steroids and painkillers.  I would guess that there is no link and it has more to do with the persons individual preferences, personality, etc.  After all why do some people go out and drink a crap ton of alcohol and wake up with a hang over?  Beats me!  That whole idea sure doesn't sound like fun to me being sick the next day.  But that is their choice, personality, preference, and so forth.

I went to see a chiropractor after a car accident and as a result of the regular MD's response.  I had bad pain in my left hip area.  I went to the MD first and he wanted to prescribe narcotics (Vicodin I think) to ease the pain.  I felt this was a band-aid and not a cure.  Something had to cause the pain so what was that cause?  The MD didn't want to run any further tests so I went to a chiropractor.  Mostly at the urging of my wife, because I thought those guys would be weird and probably a bunch of quacks.  (knew nothing about it at the time).

After some x-rays at the chiropractor it turned my hips was jarred off center by enough (maybe 5+ cm) and my spine was tweaked enough (looked all crooked) and that made the muscles tense up.  Mostly this caused bad charlie horse type cramps because until the bones were set strait the muscles cramp up to try and compensate.  Once adjusted a nice warm sensation went down the leg and spine.  I had to repeat adjustments for a while until the muscles would relax and hold in place.  

Now days I go back every 2-3 weeks and the chiropractor keeps me lined up.  Sort of like brushing your teeth to prevent cavities.  It is more of a general health prevention to keep alignment correct.  Seems to work well so far.  

io856

No not a link between steroids and pain killers just the moral boundaries of drug taking are already surpassed.

Never understood why some high level bbers use pain killers...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
No clue if there is a link to steroids and painkillers.  I would guess that there is no link and it has more to do with the persons individual preferences, personality, etc.  After all why do some people go out and drink a crap ton of alcohol and wake up with a hang over?  Beats me!  That whole idea sure doesn't sound like fun to me being sick the next day.  But that is their choice, personality, preference, and so forth.

I went to see a chiropractor after a car accident and as a result of the regular MD's response.  I had bad pain in my left hip area.  I went to the MD first and he wanted to prescribe narcotics (Vicodin I think) to ease the pain.  I felt this was a band-aid and not a cure.  Something had to cause the pain so what was that cause?  The MD didn't want to run any further tests so I went to a chiropractor.  Mostly at the urging of my wife, because I thought those guys would be weird and probably a bunch of quacks.  (knew nothing about it at the time).

After some x-rays at the chiropractor it turned my hips was jarred off center by enough (maybe 5+ cm) and my spine was tweaked enough (looked all crooked) and that made the muscles tense up.  Mostly this caused bad charlie horse type cramps because until the bones were set strait the muscles cramp up to try and compensate.  Once adjusted a nice warm sensation went down the leg and spine.  I had to repeat adjustments for a while until the muscles would relax and hold in place.  

Now days I go back every 2-3 weeks and the chiropractor keeps me lined up.  Sort of like brushing your teeth to prevent cavities.  It is more of a general health prevention to keep alignment correct.  Seems to work well so far.  

Sorry about your car accident and am glad to hear you are doing a lot better my friend.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Its a trend.

whitewidow

You heard incorrectly.  I am glad that I lost to probably one of the greatest Lifetime PRO Natural Bodybuilders of all time.  A few judges had me winning even which was shocking to me to be honest with you.

Furthermore, Whateva literally PWNS you and you are nothing more than a walking Syringe in a gym.

Take a glass put it under my arm take a safety pin hit stick me with it and you got yourself a cup full of the best juice you ever drank!

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Sorry about your car accident and am glad to hear you are doing a lot better my friend.

Thanks!  I am doing better now days.  I just have to be a little careful because one of the lower disks was slightly damaged.  (around L5 I think).  So I have to make adjustments to things like using a leg press instead of squats to help remove that vertical spinal compression.  So far it works ok  :)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
???

Why?  Is there something about Steroids that causes pain that these weaklings can`t deal with?

High doses of Roids --> Heavy weights.

Heavy weights --> Aching joints.

Got it?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
TA are you serious?  HAHAHAHAH what a dumb question, but I will explain for you because you are a natural and would not know...

Have you ever trained on high doses of AAS and GH???  The pumps you will feel in your muscles at times become PAINFUL!  The stiffness in your hands and the carpel tunnel that rips through your forearms from gripping heavier weight on GH is PAINFUL!  The weight that guys on juice can lift compared to naturals kills your joints which is PAINFUL!  Muscle fibers being constantly broken down and then growing significantly at a faster rate is PAINFUL!  Certain AAS such as winstrol and masteron dry your joints out even further which is PAINFUL!

I have experienced all these pains and have not succumb to anymore than a couple of Aleve for relief, but with the doses that pro's use, I can only imagine that they'd be reaching for something!

Oh and what is that BS about naturals getting leaner?  No natural has ever come close to being lean like this...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
It's just because painkillers sound innocent compared to roids.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
This "I'm Natural Pride" thing is really comical to me... Set your goals and act accordingly.  If you want to look like a top bodybuilder, you need drugs, PERIOD.  Don't hate on the people who are willing to go that route to achieve their goals.  If your goal is to just max out your physique and happily be 5'10", 180 @ 6-7% then good for you and congratulations on reaching your natural goal.  I trained naturally for many years, but the bottom line is: training, eating, sleeping, and just plain living your life while on gear, is different than it is without.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

Oh and what is that BS about naturals getting leaner?  No natural has ever come close to being lean like this...

!