Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 128069 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #175 on: September 06, 2011, 05:04:21 PM »
Why are you fat and so out of shape if you know the secrets ? ???
Best question right there.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: September 06, 2011, 05:08:24 PM »
Why are you fat and so out of shape if you know the secrets ? ???

;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #177 on: September 06, 2011, 07:02:20 PM »
Basile, isn't it true you grew a fat GUNT so your boyfriends could fuck it?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #178 on: September 06, 2011, 07:03:14 PM »
Basile, isn't it true you grew a fat GUNT so your boyfriends could fuck it?

And even with a fat Gunt, you couldn't get 2 inches within 19 inch arms.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #179 on: September 06, 2011, 08:50:17 PM »
Listen to the vulgar peasants here. I will start regular training soon to dispel all doubt about what is possible naturally. I look good for my age and soon will again be a fine figure of a he-man.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #180 on: September 06, 2011, 08:54:13 PM »
Listen to the vulgar peasants here. I will start regular training soon to dispel all doubt about what is possible naturally. I look good for my age and soon will again be a fine figure of a he-man.

LOL!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #181 on: September 06, 2011, 09:04:02 PM »
Getbig is owned by an American so the law in California applies to this site. Ron should be ashamed to have gh15 posting his bullshit on the G&O forum. Allowing drug advice that is untested is totally irresponsible and even criminal if people get sick and some die from such advice.

There are some women who are naturally muscular and who don't train with weights. I taught high school with such a woman.

HRT is unnecessary if you can stimulate hypertrophy as you age. Too many lazy and unthinking people out there.

It is a simple matter to outthink most of the unwashed Flotsam on Getbig. What a shame they are too thick to recognize good information when they see it.

the reason you have no woman who want you is because of posting like that above,, you are an old crazy man that not only juiced...but also had very sub average respond to that juice,, you are oen fo the reasons this cult is where its at,, your denials ,, your way of thinking,, this all thing brought us down not only the big abusers but also the wanna bes such as yourself,, youre a sad case of getting old

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #182 on: September 06, 2011, 10:02:32 PM »
the reason you have no woman who want you is because of posting like that above,, you are an old crazy man that not only juiced...but also had very sub average respond to that juice,, you are oen fo the reasons this cult is where its at,, your denials ,, your way of thinking,, this all thing brought us down not only the big abusers but also the wanna bes such as yourself,, youre a sad case of getting old

gh15 approved

Bullshit your a known Narc. you are ostrasized from the cult.Your nothing but a rat go eat some cheeses bitch! You are not a pro. No pro has come on here and spoke of all the nonsense you have. your definately going to get some teenager sick! it's not hard to know how to turn pro. everybody knows you need superior genetics a great foundation and a buffet of AAS and HGH+insulin. How are you teaching anybody anything? everybody who is serious about bodybuilding knows this. so your audience is teenagers who do not know pros use steroids-lol. go talk this crap on outlaw and you will get laughed off the forum because everybody already knows about what it takes to be a pro. I also bet vince basil gets more ass than you! Like I said  you shoot up steroids and HGH+ insuling everyday wich makes you have the natural test level of a 10year old girl. You couldnt get a hard-on if jennifer anniston wanted to fuck you.Your sex drive is non existent if you use as much gear as you say you do.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #183 on: September 06, 2011, 11:25:25 PM »
Bullshit your a known Narc. you are ostrasized from the cult.Your nothing but a rat go eat some cheeses bitch! You are not a pro. No pro has come on here and spoke of all the nonsense you have. your definately going to get some teenager sick! it's not hard to know how to turn pro. everybody knows you need superior genetics a great foundation and a buffet of AAS and HGH+insulin. How are you teaching anybody anything? everybody who is serious about bodybuilding knows this. so your audience is teenagers who do not know pros use steroids-lol. go talk this crap on outlaw and you will get laughed off the forum because everybody already knows about what it takes to be a pro. I also bet vince basil gets more ass than you! Like I said  you shoot up steroids and HGH+ insuling everyday wich makes you have the natural test level of a 10year old girl. You couldnt get a hard-on if jennifer anniston wanted to fuck you.Your sex drive is non existent if you use as much gear as you say you do.

Seriously you bitch f@ggot, gh15 owns your mind, what little mind you have, same has what little balls you have you fucking snitch, why dont you post cycle advice since you claim to know so much, Mr Moderator, you are the biggest bitch on this site, go off yourself or shut your gay bitching up and post something informative instead, fucking meltdown queen ::)
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2011, 11:32:53 PM »

haahahaha, that will be quite a laugh.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2011, 11:40:14 PM »

sad thing is who ever is seirous about bodybuild lie! this is why gh15 got to be so big in bodybuilding ,, im worshipped all over the world ,, while you sit and play nintenda

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2011, 11:43:29 PM »
also ..a little something for widow,,

jtp you know him right? his girl then curvy...ask around about an elf called THUNDERBALLZ ,, this is one of my elfs...i got myself the best elfs in the industry working for me,, thunderballz is one of them ....ask miss curvy about THUNDERBALLZ she will be happy to help im sure probably too scared to

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #187 on: September 07, 2011, 01:14:40 AM »
As the Flotsam gets older they will realize that age is relative. 60 is not old nor is 70. However, if you are 30 then someone 60 is an old fart.

I used to think like gh15 re hypertrophy and age. That theory is false. You can build muscles naturally at any age. So a systematic program from

my long experience will guarantee me rapid gains. I have the equipment and need only the motivation to proceed. The problem is being consistent

so that rapid hypertrophy occurs and you need to train every 3rd day without fail. Each workout has to stimulate more growth. The process and

requirements are simple but the execution not so. What a pity so many here are brainwashed by hasbeen muscleheads so resort to using dangerous hormones

to build some muscle.

whitewidow

« Reply #188 on: September 07, 2011, 02:34:44 AM »
also ..a little something for widow,,

jtp you know him right? his girl then curvy...ask around about an elf called THUNDERBALLZ ,, this is one of my elfs...i got myself the best elfs in the industry working for me,, thunderballz is one of them ....ask miss curvy about THUNDERBALLZ she will be happy to help im sure probably too scared to

gh15 approved

You are an elf. I dont know what your trying to prove you said you ratted them all out so your a snitch bitch. Id puff you down like birthday candles you would drop to the ground with just a hefty puff from me. your a rat ,snitch and you know nothing special. your not looked at as shit except  on getbig your not shit on outlaw or any big open source board. you use diffrent handles on those boards. I know your a fugazi.You also used alot of nordics mexican gear he sold for years so you are not on my level I have only used organon redijects and testovirons , test suspension, watson test depot, infar sustanon, alpha pharma cyp and test E. all the good shit. You just used nordics pets pharma and stallion labs

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #189 on: September 07, 2011, 03:06:27 AM »
i always wondered,, how does it feel to take all those hormones and amount to nothing,, you know when you deal hormones....and you a dealer...and you used so much and youare such addict to narcotics too...and yet you cant amount to even go on low level bodybuild competition ....how does it feel? how does it feel white widowe to be that fella who never step on stage and afraid yet see all his bud go on stages in locals ..how does it feel? how does it feel to always dream to be great bodybuild and never being able to COMPETE! in low level competition eh? dont you think its a fail?

and i am on no other boarding aside from the thunderdome,, i have ELFS on other boardings,, they all work for me and report to me,, they are decent honest bodybuilders,,unlike you...you are not honest and not decent,, you got a record and you got a big problem of lieing,, even in the posting above that you wrote you keep on lieing ,,

lieing will get you no where ,, sometimes when you think your ass is covered....it is closer to get snapped ,, buy 2 more eyes for your back because every single oe of my elfs is working on nailing you and they are quite a few 

gh15 approved
fallen angel

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: September 07, 2011, 03:11:38 AM »

She stalks everyone, from dark meat shawn ray to casper Wolf

Hi, tight booty here.  That photo was taken when Dennis Wolf visited Australia on the Gold Coast in Oct 2008.  I simply had a photo taken with him, that's all.  And just to clear a few things up...I am not 50, I am actually 41 and paid for my own breast implants with my own money.  So gh15 or Nassar (what do you prefer to be called?) you may have alot of knowledge but you know very little about me.  Yes I have always enjoyed reading your posts, you are very entertaining but I don't always agree with everything you say.  I still believe that you can build 19 inch arms naturally if you have great genetics and are very dedicated. 

whitewidow

« Reply #191 on: September 07, 2011, 03:13:28 AM »
Seriously you bitch f@ggot, gh15 owns your mind, what little mind you have, same has what little balls you have you fucking snitch, why dont you post cycle advice since you claim to know so much, Mr Moderator, you are the biggest bitch on this site, go off yourself or shut your gay bitching up and post something informative instead, fucking meltdown queen ::)

uh oh its big bad schmoe buster one of gh15's elfs who suck his little limp cock!-lol I never melt im always laughing at this jokster wannabee-gh15. he melts like derrick anthony I love when this pussy gets mad claiming he is god and saying he has his elfs investigating me!-lol what a waste of words and time.GH15 admitted he is a Narc ! who have I narked on? nobody! I am untouchable! you want a cycle-here is a gym- rat cycle. How about a vial of sust-250 everyday for 6 months,20 IU's HGH ED ,100mg tbol ED for 8 weeks,last 12 weeks kick in trenbolone acetate 100mgED, primbolon 200mg EOD, arimidex as needed. after 20 weeks masteron propionate 200mg ED for the last month.last 2 weeks halotestin 50mg daily. this is not my competition cycle but this stack will get you pretty lean yet jacked up. PCT- HCG, clomid, DHEA,Trib, vitargo. this stack is for anyone who has at least 6 cycles under their belt.remember to eat right. 2.5 grams of protein per pound!eat good meats herring,salmon,chicken breasts, ribeye steak. complex carb in the morning. grits or oatmeal will do fine. make your own protein shakes add granola, flax seed, yogurt, maybe a little peanut butter. fuck that moderate carb shit always high protein, low carb, and low fat. get your fats from fish oils and whats in your protein shakes.
Oh gh15 your such a god!-lol. you have elfs like schmoe buster who are just your gimmick accounts. nice try slick guy.

whitewidow

« Reply #192 on: September 07, 2011, 03:15:19 AM »
Id say the dumbest fella is GH15 for giving out pro cycles to 16 yr olds. ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #193 on: September 07, 2011, 03:19:08 AM »
where the fuck did she come from?  when did i say anythingn about you ,, i dont say nothing i get reports ,,my pupils bring me reports and i decide what i make posting of,, i never said anything abotu your life style i have no idea about it,,i just rememebr my pupils tell me you like write with lots of ! and that you are very goolible and then show me the posting abotu 19 inch arms..

there IS NO 19 INCH ARM WALKING ON PLANET EARTH AT CONDITIONED SIE 6-7% NATURAL ! not even one fella! and im talking here 5'10 not only midgits,, yes you can have 19 inch arm if you are 6'4 6'5 naturally yes....then again

5'11 and under you will NEVER SEE CONDITIONED 19 INCH ARM 6-7% ,,,just look at groink from this boarding,, maybe best arms when it come to size....and he on hormones 19 inches! this is thunderdome example home made...and he is very gifted in the arm department and he is litle over 5'11...

you just wont find conditioned 19 inch arms not even 18 inch arms unless bodyfat is much higher...and fella is much taller than 5'10...

5'10 18 inch conditoned = hormonized

6 feet 19 inch conditioned = hormonized

the list go on and on ,,

there is no natural nothing in bodybuilding,, got to learn it ,, natural is dead at 165 6% 16 inch arms...and 5'10!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #194 on: September 07, 2011, 03:20:55 AM »
uh oh its big bad schmoe buster one of gh15's elfs who suck his little limp cock!-lol I never melt im always laughing at this jokster wannabee-gh15. he melts like derrick anthony I love when this pussy gets mad claiming he is god and saying he has his elfs investigating me!-lol what a waste of words and time.GH15 admitted he is a Narc ! who have I narked on? nobody! I am untouchable! you want a cycle-here is a gym- rat cycle. How about a vial of sust-250 everyday for 6 months,20 IU's HGH ED ,100mg tbol ED for 8 weeks,last 12 weeks kick in trenbolone acetate 100mgED, primbolon 200mg EOD, arimidex as needed. after 20 weeks masteron propionate 200mg ED for the last month.last 2 weeks halotestin 50mg daily. this is not my competition cycle but this stack will get you pretty lean yet jacked up. PCT- HCG, clomid, DHEA,Trib, vitargo. this stack is for anyone who has at least 6 cycles under their belt.remeber to eat right. 2.5 grams of protein per pound!eat good meats herring,salmon,chicken breasts, ribeye steak. complex carb in the morning. grits or oatmeal will do fine. make your own protein shkes add graanola, flax seed, yogurt, maybe a little peanut butter. fuck that moderate carbg shit always high protein, low carb, and low fat. get your fats from fish oils and whats in your protein shakes.
Oh gh15 your such a god!-lol. you have elfs like schmoe buster who are just your gimmick accounts. nice try slick guy.

there is no gimick account,, only one fella behind gh15 ,, YOUR NIGHTMARE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #195 on: September 07, 2011, 03:22:08 AM »
Id say the dumbest fella is GH15 for giving out pro cycles to 16 yr olds. ;)

those are not pro cycles and not given to 16 year old,, they are given with warning that its for true bodybuilders who want to get into advance level,, read the bible while you can ...maybe youll be able to step on stage before your fall..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #196 on: September 07, 2011, 03:27:02 AM »
Hi, tight booty here.  That photo was taken when Dennis Wolf visited Australia on the Gold Coast in Oct 2008.  I simply had a photo taken with him, that's all.  And just to clear a few things up...I am not 50, I am actually 41 and paid for my own breast implants with my own money.  So gh15 or Nassar (what do you prefer to be called?) you may have alot of knowledge but you know very little about me.  Yes I have always enjoyed reading your posts, you are very entertaining but I don't always agree with everything you say.  I still believe that you can build 19 inch arms naturally if you have great genetics and are very dedicated. 

Fuck off.

whitewidow

« Reply #197 on: September 07, 2011, 03:28:37 AM »
i always wondered,, how does it feel to take all those hormones and amount to nothing,, you know when you deal hormones....and you a dealer...and you used so much and youare such addict to narcotics too...and yet you cant amount to even go on low level bodybuild competition ....how does it feel? how does it feel white widowe to be that fella who never step on stage and afraid yet see all his bud go on stages in locals ..how does it feel? how does it feel to always dream to be great bodybuild and never being able to COMPETE! in low level competition eh? dont you think its a fail?

and i am on no other boarding aside from the thunderdome,, i have ELFS on other boardings,, they all work for me and report to me,, they are decent honest bodybuilders,,unlike you...you are not honest and not decent,, you got a record and you got a big problem of lieing,, even in the posting above that you wrote you keep on lieing ,,

lieing will get you no where ,, sometimes when you think your ass is covered....it is closer to get snapped ,, buy 2 more eyes for your back because every single oe of my elfs is working on nailing you and they are quite a few 

gh15 approved

I dont compete because I wont turn pro so why bother! why waste the money? I  no I am not ever going to be a pro so why waste the time and money. I am in great shape one of the top 5 at my gym and its a big gymwhere the masters champ trains/I workout for the ladys! They cant keep their hands off my chest! pimp niggaz dont pay a dime im fucking two bitches at the same time! I make alot of money and that makes me happy! Tell me why I would do a show when I know I have no chance of going pro? at least I am realistic. You can be one big guy and never reach pro status. plus I make more money than 95% of all pros. whats the NY pro like a 15K 1st place-LOL it would cost more to prep for that show thats why all pros are dealers or do gay 4 pay! at least i dont have to sell my posing trunks like you-lol. If I wanted to I could easily get to the national level but go pro I dont think so not these days and I actually give a shit about my health. as long as I am jacked upped and getting pussy Im cool!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: September 07, 2011, 03:29:10 AM »
where the fuck did she come from?  when did i say anythingn about you ,, i dont say nothing i get reports ,,my pupils bring me reports and i decide what i make posting of,, i never said anything abotu your life style i have no idea about it,,i just rememebr my pupils tell me you like write with lots of ! and that you are very goolible and then show me the posting abotu 19 inch arms..

there IS NO 19 INCH ARM WALKING ON PLANET EARTH AT CONDITIONED SIE 6-7% NATURAL ! not even one fella! and im talking here 5'10 not only midgits,, yes you can have 19 inch arm if you are 6'4 6'5 naturally yes....then again

5'11 and under you will NEVER SEE CONDITIONED 19 INCH ARM 6-7% ,,,just look at groink from this boarding,, maybe best arms when it come to size....and he on hormones 19 inches! this is thunderdome example home made...and he is very gifted in the arm department and he is litle over 5'11...

you just wont find conditioned 19 inch arms not even 18 inch arms unless bodyfat is much higher...and fella is much taller than 5'10...

5'10 18 inch conditoned = hormonized

6 feet 19 inch conditioned = hormonized

the list go on and on ,,

there is no natural nothing in bodybuilding,, got to learn it ,, natural is dead at 165 6% 16 inch arms...and 5'10!

gh15 approved

Where did I come from?  I have been reading your posts and threads for months now Nassar.  So yeah if I am reading your posts, of course I was bound to see this one.  I find it kind of comical that you make up your mind about someone, based on information your elfs bring you.  I just assumed that you had a mind of your own and was a real thinking kind of man.  Age is not 50, I am just into my 40's...don't do botox, I don't need to.  I paid for my own implants after I lost my own C cup natural breast tissue to competing in natural amateur womens bodybuilding in australia.  The rest I won't comment on because its ridiculous.  Just because I have a photo taken with a pro bodybuilder doesn't mean I fucked him also.  

whitewidow

« Reply #199 on: September 07, 2011, 03:30:04 AM »
there is no gimick account,, only one fella behind gh15 ,, YOUR NIGHTMARE

gh15 approved

ooohhh Im scared.