Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 126167 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #275 on: September 07, 2011, 08:21:33 AM »
you don't HAVE a mind you spastic bitch ... take some of your webcam money and buy some self respect

you're a vile female ... there's a line that ain't right to cross here ... so I will try and do this as kind as possible

Look around you and take stock in what you place your self worth in .. is what you gain from the disgusting things you get paid for worth it ? .. Is being a snitch a way you can find pride ? ... what example are you setting for whom you are expected to set an example for ?

you're a mess .. a total trainwreck ... you're so deep into it you live for it and enjoy it .. at your age can you actually think that you have accomplished anything that your children would be glad to brag up and what about things you have you done that they will be ashamed of ? while you're lying spreadeagle in your room stroking your fanny for a strange man on the internet do you have a plan for any chance they walk in on you needing their mother because they had a bad dream or don't feel well .. or do you lock them out ?

have a look at yourself .. and just get over yourself .. you ain't all that ... you're a nutter who likes to make up her own reality

lolololoersssssss ... fucking looney bitch .. keep on building yourself up ... it's all working out well for you ... good luck finding a man who has any integrity or morals .. you have to realise how pathetic you are on on some level .. or you wouldn't do what you do and you would have a man that didn't need pay to spend time with you .. then have to run home and inject antibiotics

do midgets get discounts ?

I am a confidant strong woman, who does not need to justify my lifestyle to you.  I am comfortable in my choices to model nude or work on HBC (since July last year) and I make my own choices what I do on there and what I don't do.  So once again, you are just pulling shit from out of nowhere.  You have nothing to back up your ridiculous claims.  And for the 3rd time, I am not discussing Lee. 

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #276 on: September 07, 2011, 08:28:30 AM »
I am a confidant strong woman, who does not need to justify my lifestyle to you.  I am comfortable in my choices to model nude or work on HBC (since July last year) and I make my own choices what I do on there and what I don't do.  So once again, you are just pulling shit from out of nowhere.  You have nothing to back up your ridiculous claims.  And for the 3rd time, I am not discussing Lee. 

ARE YOU THE WHORE EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT?

IF SO,NUDES NOW.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

w8m8

« Reply #277 on: September 07, 2011, 08:28:59 AM »
Wait a minute....a naked model who also works as a personal trainer (since 2001) who has never used any aas...competed in natty federations here and has no record and lives in Australia, is a narc???  Think about what you are saying here.  Why would I narc?  I don't have any reason to.  And why would I go to bodybuilding shows and compete etc and post as myself if I were up to no good?  I don't even ask any aas related questions since I am not interested in that lifestyle, as I am a lifetime natty and no nothing about the subject to even comment.  It just seems unreal the crap people believe on the internet, just because someone said its so.  I happen to be friends with a few professional bodybuilders and no one has ever been busted.   

keep peddling .. you really are a joke and think that stupid people are here .. why would someone need to have been "on" anything to be pulled in to play snitch ? ... people can get caught doing a few things .. after shows ... in hotels rooms ... LOL what a total mongoloid you are .. whore for hire .. mule for hire .. and SNITCH

I am a confidant strong woman, who does not need to justify my lifestyle to you.  I am comfortable in my choices  

LOL .. do midgets get a discount ... and what are your rates for non -pros ?

do you drive a mini van and go to school functions dressed like a "model" ?

whore

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #278 on: September 07, 2011, 08:31:04 AM »
the poetic justice of cause and effect.

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #279 on: September 07, 2011, 08:32:23 AM »
Do you guys have angry looks on your faces when you are furiously trying to own people on the internet. fukin queers.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #280 on: September 07, 2011, 08:35:34 AM »
 :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: September 07, 2011, 08:38:19 AM »
keep peddling .. you really are a joke and think that stupid people are here .. why would someone need to have been "on" anything to be pulled in to play snitch ? ... people can get caught doing a few things .. after shows ... in hotels rooms ... LOL what a total mongoloid you are .. whore for hire .. mule for hire .. and SNITCH

LOL .. do midgets get a discount ... and what are your rates for non -pros ?

do you drive a mini van and go to school functions dressed like a "model" ?

whore
You're such a dumb bitch.  I am not back peddling...just stating the facts.  Let's get something straight, I am not a whore for hire.  Just keep pulling shit from out of your ass, with no facts to back it up.  As i stated I have no criminal record and have not been caught in hotel rooms after shows.  Nobody out there who has met me at any shows, will ever come forward and back you up on this.  Because I don't go back to rooms with people.  Keep asking about Lee....I am starting to think you are quite wet for him.  

w8m8

« Reply #282 on: September 07, 2011, 08:59:38 AM »
You're such a dumb bitch.  I am not back peddling...just stating the facts.  Let's get something straight, I am not a whore for hire.  Just keep pulling shit from out of your ass, with no facts to back it up.  As i stated I have no criminal record and have not been caught in hotel rooms after shows.  Nobody out there who has met me at any shows, will ever come forward and back you up on this.  Because I don't go back to rooms with people.  Keep asking about Lee....I am starting to think you are quite wet for him.  

LOL ... How much for midgets ? and do non-pros pay more ?

whore

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: September 07, 2011, 09:17:27 AM »
LOL ... How much for midgets ? and do non-pros pay more ?

whore
For what bitch?  Sex?  I only open my legs up for a man if I am emotionally involved with him. 

w8m8

« Reply #284 on: September 07, 2011, 09:29:47 AM »
For what bitch?  Sex?  I only open my legs up for a man if I am emotionally involved with him.  

liar .. if you mean in person then I sorta believe it .. but only because I know you have no one interested in you unless it's through your webcam .. personal contact with you is like Russian roulette .. they could walk away with shit the Dr can't cure ... or just an itch that pops up every few months

if you had any less sense ... you could be a mannequin

how much do you charge midgets to watch you ? and do you charge more for non-pros to watch ?

play on .. snitch

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: September 07, 2011, 09:52:38 AM »
w8m8 is threatened by an even bigger whore taking her position lol, btw booty I was saying ur not a narc if it isn't in public record, more of a defense of you really

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #286 on: September 07, 2011, 10:04:54 AM »
so why does everybody think this chick is a rat ?

can somebody post something credible to that accusation.....or is it because someone "said so" ??  ::)

w8m8

« Reply #287 on: September 07, 2011, 10:15:40 AM »
w8m8 is threatened by an even bigger whore taking her position lol, btw booty I was saying ur not a narc if it isn't in public record, more of a defense of you really

::)  try harder .. you're a fuckwit .. NARC's are on public record ? LOL ..  I couldn't care less who here pays for her webcam gets a disease or who ends up missing expected shipments and has to wonder where they are ... she lurks and shares the info for a reason ... to keep her old used up ass open for business .. she's here because of the virus on RX .. and AS was shut down ... she's a NARC and a mule/whore .. you can find her at the shows waiting on the sidelines to get room keys

the bitch is known all over cyber space for her dirty deeds .. and she has been exposed many times over .. she's here hoping her past wasn't known .. if you want to be known as someone who is too stupid and clueless on who she is then fill your fucking boots

maybe she'll give you a discount ... you sound like a dwarf  :D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #288 on: September 07, 2011, 10:37:25 AM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #289 on: September 07, 2011, 10:38:18 AM »

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: September 07, 2011, 11:02:19 AM »
Your a shill for euroman, so what? You rep isn't much better w8m8, I like this booty girl, she puts out apparently lol

w8m8

« Reply #291 on: September 07, 2011, 11:19:37 AM »
Your a shill for euroman, so what? You rep isn't much better w8m8, I like this booty girl, she puts out apparently lol

you're a fuckwit and can think whatever you choose .. Euroman LOL .. you mean you think PT is Euroman .. you're a bright one .. keep proving how smart you are .. it's fascinating  :D

Ask Tight Booty to explain why she is known on EVERY forum as a narc.  

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: September 07, 2011, 11:27:24 AM »
I don't know who this "booty" is, but getbig is only big enough for one disease ridden cam-whore that makes a fool of themselves on the boards.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: September 07, 2011, 11:30:22 AM »

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: September 07, 2011, 01:16:41 PM »
Booty, why do you put a nude picture of yourself in a public album? What happened to self-respect and dignity? ???

because she knows that thats all she has to offer.  all the white knights on the scmoe heavy boards will protect the dumb girl with big tits as long as they get a peek now and again.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: September 07, 2011, 01:19:31 PM »
because she knows that thats all she has to offer.  all the white knights on the scmoe heavy boards will protect the dumb girl with big tits as long as they get a peek now and again.

she already said ... showing off her tits isn't a big deal to her.... you can all get a free shot at them if you go to the beach in austraillia she will be there sun bathing topless... she also said she would never go full nude.. she either shows tits or asshole but never both at the same time

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #296 on: September 07, 2011, 01:37:34 PM »
fuck. the booty bitch spreads her vaginal slime to the thinderdome aswell. this is not good not good at all.

tighbooty you fucken attention whore of the highest and deadliest venom infused order!

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #297 on: September 07, 2011, 01:39:35 PM »

she already said ... showing off her tits isn't a big deal to her.... you can all get a free shot at them if you go to the beach in austraillia she will be there sun bathing topless... she also said she would never go full nude.. she either shows tits or asshole but never both at the same time

hold on a minute, this bitch is a lying sack of shit. she has passed around her vag shot on rxmuscle some years ago...tell us about that fatasssack

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #298 on: September 07, 2011, 02:04:43 PM »
what's the big deal with this whore anyways? She seems to have W8M8/Woten pretty pissed off

newmom

« Reply #299 on: September 07, 2011, 04:09:31 PM »
can we not talk about cellulite and small boobs, it hurts :( >:( >:( >:( >:( ;D