Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 126695 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #350 on: September 08, 2011, 11:53:25 AM »
Listen...you toxic whore, no one gives a fuck about any aspect of your life here. The only thing that would garner any interest is your death

Take your "explanations" and shove them up your fucked-out asshole, that you can stick a Dorito in and it won't touch the sides.

lol groink went from apathy to hatred real quick

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #351 on: September 08, 2011, 12:06:42 PM »
lol groink went from apathy to hatred real quick

Yes....I really don't even know the girl, but I've decided to be on the side that hates her.....for now  ;)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #352 on: September 08, 2011, 12:08:08 PM »
LOLOLOLLing at this stupid whore thinking she "lost her tits" dieting for a show thus having  operations on her tits.. LOLOLOing at this bitch actually thinking she has some sort of credibility in "fitness". goddmit, take you attention whoring cnut and stuff it with dog shit. Go back to your infected RXMUScle where you neckbeards fans and preteens pass around pictures of your ancient dusty VAGINA! lloing at bragging about fake DD tits HA

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #353 on: September 08, 2011, 01:51:34 PM »
vaginatronics

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #354 on: September 08, 2011, 03:29:36 PM »
Pellius you have betrayed all that is good in bodybuilding and joined the dark side. Do you think a guy like me who values integrity more than anything else just says anything at all re hypertrophy? No, I speak from 53 years of experience and a heck of a lot of experimenting and conjecturing. I have a good grasp on what will generate rapid hypertrophy. Yes, even at my age. There is NO decline re hypertrophy. That surprises me as well but it is a fact. For example, my calves are close to 18 inches cold with absolutely no calf training in the last 13 years. How is that possible? Well, I carry 3 large cameras and a backpack with me on my walks to take photos. I can abseil down small cliffs no worries at all. I have no doubt I can build 19 inch calves with little effort in a month or two. Ditto the arms. No drugs, NO bullshit supplements and NO extra protein except in some extra food I will eat. Heck I could eat only McDonalds and still get exactly the same result. Guys like you have no clue at all. You CAN'T gain any muscle because you lack calories. Simple as that. Stop the crap about egg whites. Yes, a good source of protein but you need energy not protein. You have convinced yourself that you need hormone replacement. What a sad story but typical of muscleheads. When reasonably intelligent guys like you lose the plot what hope is there for the typical knucklehead who lifts weights?

Vince, as I've mentioned in the past, I have a soft spot for you and do not like how some treat you here and have defended you on some of the more egregious accusations. I hope you don't take some of our differences personally. It would be with great pleasure that if I should ever come to your country that I could meet you in person and be welcomed to train in your fabulous gym. And I promise I will not do rope push downs for triceps but I will do some free weight movements such as Stiff Leg Dead Lifts. But, at this point in my life, I am primarily a machine guy so your gym will be perfect for me.

I don't know what you mean betraying what is good about bodybuilding. And if by joining the dark side you mean being on HRT for over ten years then that is simply absurd. Remember, I have been very open before gh15 made it fashionable about my use of hormones in the past. It was during the early 1980s when one could simply see a doctor, in my case Dr. Walzak, and get your Deca and Dianabol. 200 mgs of Organon Deca every two weeks and 3 Ciba dianabol tablets. I cycled on and off for years. I see now that this was my biggest mistake which went against Walzak's protocol and a clear violation of the gh15 bible. But I listened to muscle heads instead of a doctor and believed Mentzer/Jones that proper training and recovery was all you needed.

Closing in on 40 years old and still actively competing in Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Wrestling I notice a very real drop in athletic performance and over all quality of life. My main doctor referred to an endocrinologist and had me tested. Noting the low testosterone he recommended TRT.  Unlike most here, I did not jump on the offer because I was also warned that once I start taking testosterone there would be no turning back. Not if I wanted to maintain a certain quality of life. My own production will be shut down and at my age it would not recover or be boosted back up to normal levels. I did not take the decision lightly and only upon further consultation with both my main doctor who knows me very well since I've been with him for almost 15 years at that time and also with the endocrinologist. I also consulted a friend, about 50 at the time, whom I know also was on HRT. And not only aging bodybuilders and Twisters are on HRT. It is a well established medical treatment covered by insurance.

You say it's a FACT that hypertrophy does not decline with age. How can you make this claim? What do you have to back it up and prove it? I have both real world evidence proving every moment all throughout this planet and scientific studies that give and prove specific reasons for this decline. I can give you, yourself, as an example. Compare yourself now to your glory year of 1970. Do you think you can come close to equaling let alone surpassing this condition naturally? If you respond to no other question, claim or point in this post please answer just this one question:

Do you believe that you could at this point in your life equal or surpass your 1970 Mr. Canada condition?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #355 on: September 08, 2011, 04:46:01 PM »
Someone post the nudes of her.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #356 on: September 08, 2011, 04:49:35 PM »
"Do you believe that you could at this point in your life equal or surpass your 1970 Mr. Canada condition?"

Absolutely! Without any doubt whatever. I met a radiographer several years ago and she commented that my body hasn't
aged much compared to other men my age. She works in a large Sydney hospital and does X-Rays on thousands of people.
I wondered if it was my decades of hypertrophy training that has helped or if it is purely heredity.

Some people are doomed not to grow much from training. In Pellius' case it is his lifestyle where he competes in martial arts
and keeps his bodyweight down to stay in lighter classes. In addition, our ageing hero probably likes to stay lean because
he gets compliments for his condition. All that activity and staying lighter goes against building large muscles. If he were less
active he would have a better chance of growing bigger. All the steroids and gh in the world won't make you bigger unless
you eat heaps of extra food. It is as if he sabotaged any hope of ever getting bigger. That is the explanation for his failure
to get bigger. His need for hormone replacement might be because of poor advice from doctors who know almost zero about
hypertrophy. I have no need for any HRT and hope I never need such treatment. To hell with pills and injections that so many rely on.
What kind of mentality is that? No thanks. gh15 is the prophet of doom here on Getbig. What he recommends is insane and I fear
too many already subscribe to that nonsense. The inmates have overrun this asylum while logical and scientific blokes like
me are ridiculed.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #357 on: September 08, 2011, 04:49:40 PM »
Pellius you have betrayed all that is good in bodybuilding and joined the dark side. Do you think a guy like me who values integrity more than anything else just says anything at all re hypertrophy? No, I speak from 53 years of experience and a heck of a lot of experimenting and conjecturing. I have a good grasp on what will generate rapid hypertrophy. Yes, even at my age. There is NO decline re hypertrophy. That surprises me as well but it is a fact. For example, my calves are close to 18 inches cold with absolutely no calf training in the last 13 years. How is that possible? Well, I carry 3 large cameras and a backpack with me on my walks to take photos. I can abseil down small cliffs no worries at all. I have no doubt I can build 19 inch calves with little effort in a month or two. Ditto the arms. No drugs, NO bullshit supplements and NO extra protein except in some extra food I will eat. Heck I could eat only McDonalds and still get exactly the same result. Guys like you have no clue at all. You CAN'T gain any muscle because you lack calories. Simple as that. Stop the crap about egg whites. Yes, a good source of protein but you need energy not protein. You have convinced yourself that you need hormone replacement. What a sad story but typical of muscleheads. When reasonably intelligent guys like you lose the plot what hope is there for the typical knucklehead who lifts weights?

Bla bla bla

Your post should be at most two lines long. You still haven't showed any, take a deep breath, SCIENTIFIC, don't forget to breathe! evidence of your claims.

1. Testosterone levels decline with age. proof: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/479523_2
2. Testosterone is anabolic hormone. It's harder to gain lean muscle mass with less testosterone, it's virtually impossible with really low test levels. To obvious to prove

THUS it's harder to gain muscle with age. QED.

So what's your argument again?

newmom

« Reply #358 on: September 08, 2011, 04:50:02 PM »
jeebus

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: September 08, 2011, 04:54:32 PM »
Basile, you are a walking pile if estrogen. Bitch tits, child bearing hips, and black man lust. I bet if you didn't piss your pants, you'd piss sitting down. Now go put your poligrip in and let the men talk.

w8m8

« Reply #360 on: September 08, 2011, 04:58:59 PM »
;D - Honestly this skank has more STD's than Devine Brown - Liar Preist only got with her cos she agreed to let him shit on her deformed ugly fake tits  :-\

She will refuse to discuss Lee's shit  ;D

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: September 08, 2011, 05:02:11 PM »
Trust me this guy is fucking insane! He has 18 in arms easy(ripped)! If mine were 17 inches before I hit the sauce this guys arms are at least 18inches. if not 18.5in. No way I can prove it unless you want to go to the gym with me and I can show you him believe me he will be there! he fucking lives there! Never seen somebody work out so consistently like I said everyday! sick or not he is there. If we went in the gym at 4.30PM he will be there no doubt about it! dude looks 200 lbs but is 175 lbs at probably 8-9% BF. hes probaly 5-8 at most. I will say he is the only guy I have seen with arms that big naturally. just that fucking EAS Phosphagen-lol.

whats his name?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #362 on: September 08, 2011, 05:25:55 PM »
W8 stop contaminating this thread. Nasty females have no right to be on Getbig. Hope this helps.

I could care less about some 'scientific' studies. Give me examples of studies done on present and former bodybuilders.

The scientists are totally uninterested in bodybuilding. My example might be exceptional because of past hypertrophy

training. There might be a lingering training effect from those decades of such training. What I do know is I grow much

better now because I have streamlined my training by knowing exactly what protocols to use, equipment selection,

training frequency, and nutrition. Hypertrophy is possible in ageing men. I am hardly old yet.

newmom

« Reply #363 on: September 08, 2011, 05:29:06 PM »
W8 stop contaminating this thread. Nasty females have no right to be on Getbig. Hope this helps.

I could care less about some 'scientific' studies. Give me examples of studies done on present and former bodybuilders.

The scientists are totally uninterested in bodybuilding. My example might be exceptional because of past hypertrophy

training. There might be a lingering training effect from those decades of such training. What I do know is I grow much

better now because I have streamlined my training by knowing exactly what protocols to use, equipment selection,

training frequency, and nutrition. Hypertrophy is possible in ageing men. I am hardly old yet.

ANY female has a right to be here. She speaks her mind and doesn't give a flying fuck, you can't fault her for what the sausage fest does also

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #364 on: September 08, 2011, 05:39:25 PM »

really...you "grow much better now" ??

so you should look even better now right ??  so why do you look like a fat old man ?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #365 on: September 08, 2011, 05:41:56 PM »
Gals like W8 turn my stomach. Why some are nasty and attack the blokes here is something I don't comprehend. She has no vestige of femininity and I find that replusive and vulgar.

If others welcome her and think she is wonderful then that is bizarre. Look at her attack on Booty. wtf is that kind of low-life language? Pure filth that

lowers Getbig further into the cesspool

newmom

« Reply #366 on: September 08, 2011, 05:52:13 PM »
Gals like W8 turn my stomach. Why some are nasty and attack the blokes here is something I don't comprehend. She has no vestige of femininity and I find that replusive and vulgar.

If others welcome her and think she is wonderful then that is bizarre. Look at her attack on Booty. wtf is that kind of low-life language? Pure filth that

She speaks her mind, did so with me if you remember, I will respect that, may not agree.

Booty (don't know her whole background) but she can give it out too..she did on AS board.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: September 08, 2011, 05:53:28 PM »
Booty gives her yeast infected kunt to anyone with Muscles and does cam shows - is this why you now are talking about getting back on the juice and into shape ? to maybe get a peice of her droopy booty ? If w8 is so vulgar what about this old haggard prostitute that is booty ?

She is near 50 years old - lies about her age but thats 40 years to much for you isnt it ? dont think she will go for your free candy trick - unless of course you are big and sliced  :-\
He's using her to get to the real object of his desire, liar priest. Liar is up Basile's alley, he has the same height and intellect of a ten year old, but with the added bonus of scat sessions.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #368 on: September 08, 2011, 06:02:10 PM »
Lol at the way people write to putdown a female on Getbig. Crap about her vagina and sexual behaviour. Goodness me but most of the dudes on Getbig need to get laid and quick. A promiscuous gal would be a blessing to them. Since the internet age what does it matter if a woman exposes her boobs or gina? It means nothing to me. You can see whatever you want on the net so who cares if a gal exposes her privates. This is hardly a putdown. I just find women berating each other poor form and totally crass and vulgar. When women do this they lose my respect. It cannot be regained.

I have no need to take bodybuilding drugs. None whatever. So any progress I make will be completely natural. I am wasting my time with this endeavour on Getbig because the guys here are already brainwashed
because they don't know how to train to get bigger so believe they need drugs. What a lamentable mentality. How pathetic and lame. I can single-handedly save these hapless morons but they are simply too daft
to appreciate good advices when it is offered. That is a real shame. I have a strange destiny and will follow it by myself.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #369 on: September 08, 2011, 06:04:55 PM »
Lol at the way people write to putdown a female on Getbig. Crap about her vagina and sexual behaviour. Goodness me but most of the dudes on Getbig need to get laid and quick. A promiscuous gal would be a blessing to them. Since the internet age what does it matter if a woman exposes her boobs or gina? It means nothing to me. You can see whatever you want on the net so who cares if a gal exposes her privates. This is hardly a putdown. I just find women berating each other poor form and totally crass and vulgar. When women do this they lose my respect. It cannot be regained.

I have no need to take bodybuilding drugs. None whatever. So any progress I make will be completely natural. I am wasting my time with this endeavour on Getbig because the guys here are already brainwashed
because they don't know how to train to get bigger so believe they need drugs. What a lamentable mentality. How pathetic and lame. I can single-handedly save these hapless morons but they are simply too daft
to appreciate good advices when it is offered. That is a real shame. I have a strange destiny and will follow it by myself.

you stopped making progress in 1970, you fat turd nugget.
Deep Tissue Massage

w8m8

« Reply #370 on: September 08, 2011, 06:05:31 PM »
W8 stop contaminating this thread.
I am hardly old yet.

Listen closely you fucking senile kiddy fiddler ... you do not tell me what to do or say ... IGNORE ME if that is not too fucking hard for you to do .. GOD knows you find it difficult to understand your pinch grip hyper trophy goodrum babble and fascination with funerals is not interesting to anyone but YOU ... go for a walk .. jump in the water ... call for a shark

You need to disconnect your internet service and get a fucking life before you die .... we are NOT making a tribute thread for you when you go

and we are going to give Vince huge blue stars

your colostomy bag is a cesspool and you love that so much you sit there and let it fill until shit comes out of your mouth ..

MR PHOTOGRAPHER

fuck off

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: September 08, 2011, 06:09:48 PM »
haha, the 80 year old pile of afterbirth thinks he has some magical destiny, when in reality, he looks like a retired plumber who sits at Dunkin Donuts eating scones and wondering if the 27 year old Puerto Rican behind the counter will give him hand relief, if he threatens to report him to immigration.

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #372 on: September 08, 2011, 06:16:41 PM »
I don't know who this W8M8 is but I find myself liking her alot...and not in a sad, sitting naked in a dark corner of my room with the curtains drawn, kind of way either...

newmom

« Reply #373 on: September 08, 2011, 06:17:06 PM »
haha, the 80 year old pile of afterbirth thinks he has some magical destiny, when in reality, he looks like a retired plumber who sits at Dunkin Donuts eating scones and wondering if the 27 year old Puerto Rican behind the counter will give him hand relief, if he threatens to report him to immigration.

dunkin donuts don't sell scones LOL

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: September 08, 2011, 06:19:03 PM »

Hahaa