Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 128883 times)

newmom

Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #425 on: September 09, 2011, 08:47:26 AM »

Dukey my new pup ... he's not house trained .. so the name fits .. he's shittin everywhere  ;D

OHHHHHHHHH

w8m8

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #427 on: September 09, 2011, 09:03:40 AM »
the hit it thread ? .. muteness ? .. LOL .. I loved your ignorance .. and the fact you don't know what exactly I mean by that .. hence my silent smile .. but then you don't get a lot of things .. pussy no doubt being one ...  you are trolling me .. and for what ? .. you want my attention so badly 99% of your post count pertains to moi'

stay at it as long as you need it  :-*

Dukey my new pup ... he's not house trained .. so the name fits .. he's shittin everywhere  ;D

I sort of farted in the vague uncertain direction of your benign threats and it seemed that that was enough to dissolve their mysterious aura, such threats being, anyway, the last refuge of the incompetent...
Hey, I didn't know you was into sex with dogs. But then again, they're probably the only ones that go near you. And with a face such as yours, well, it now seems sort of obvious  ::)

Speaking of that atrocious bony mug, would you care for a repost here?  ;)

w8m8

« Reply #428 on: September 09, 2011, 09:27:46 AM »
I sort of farted in the vague uncertain direction of your benign threats and it seemed that that was enough to dissolve their mysterious aura, such threats being, anyway, the last refuge of the incompetent...
Hey, I didn't know you was into sex with dogs. But then again, they're probably the only ones that go near you. And with a face such as yours, well, it now seems sort of obvious  ::)

Speaking of that atrocious bony mug, would you care for a repost here?  ;)

threats ? .. lolololersss .. now you're reaching .... if I'm so repulsive why would you want to repost my photo ? .. as far as sex with dogs .. well it seems like you are following me around for the attention you get in return .. so are you admitting you're a dog ?

we've seen nothing that resmebles a picture from you so it's clear you have to be concerned about what people would think or say in that regard

actions speak louder than words .. and by your actions .. you're a scurvy rotten toothed chav that thinks he something special  

keep the posts coming Dukey .. you've got my attention as long as you want it ;)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #429 on: September 09, 2011, 09:30:16 AM »

lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #430 on: September 09, 2011, 10:08:59 AM »
you stopped making progress in 1970, you fat turd nugget.

lolz...Thats when the Dbol stopped ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: September 09, 2011, 10:11:28 AM »
haha, the 80 year old pile of afterbirth thinks he has some magical destiny, when in reality, he looks like a retired plumber who sits at Dunkin Donuts eating scones and wondering if the 27 year old Puerto Rican behind the counter will give him hand relief, if he threatens to report him to immigration.

wtf thats fucking gold. lolz

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: September 09, 2011, 10:27:31 AM »
Basile are you still working with metal? Last we heard you were making 12 inch metal rods, spray painting them black and shoving them up your own ass.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #433 on: September 09, 2011, 02:02:27 PM »
Well, it would take an intelligent person to be able to understand the literature in exercise science. Very difficult. I am not up to date on this nor do I have a post graduate degree in the subject.

I do know there is hardly any research in maximum human hypertrophy and no one that I know of has earned a PhD degree in the subject. In other words, the scientists are not interested in

helping bodybuilders. I don't read many books, either. I stopped reading much after seeing Zorba The Greek in 1965. Anyway, who here on Getbig is qualified to assess the intelligence of posters

from what is posted on the forums? I believe the lack of intelligence is apparent with much of the Flotsam. There hasn't been much posted by contributors re hypertrophy theory. What we find

are pseudo experts who simply know bugger all. There are some false theories circulating in bodybuilding and these prevent most from growing rapidly.

I don't do personal training. I don't work in my gym except to repair equipment.

I do know that I can still stimulate rapid hypertrophy and that this ability is actually greater than when I was training for my last contest which was in 1975. I know so much more now and have

access to superior equipment.

You cant be serious. Your practically dead. why do you say shit like this when you have kno intention of backing it up or proving it. If you accomplished this you'd be rich and famous.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #434 on: September 09, 2011, 02:03:33 PM »
Thats his game...Tries to sound smart, using the same 4 words over and over...then when rebutted, cant, or wont, respond in any intelligent manner.

What are those four words? This guy has caught my attention.;

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #435 on: September 09, 2011, 02:08:25 PM »
What are those four words? This guy has caught my attention.;

Young lads white van?

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #436 on: September 09, 2011, 03:32:47 PM »
guys, please read between the lines

Wtf is this nonsense about perceiving some Sheilas as chatting me up? Not interested in the slightest in vulgar ginas. I admire bright women but those who are crass are hardly attractive.

I run a mile from nasty bitches, those suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder, or those who have no class. Hope this helps.

w8m8

« Reply #437 on: September 09, 2011, 04:38:57 PM »
Young lads white van?

have camera will shoot

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #438 on: September 09, 2011, 05:43:35 PM »
Okay, so it appears that W8 is some sad and not too smart masochist who enjoys being humiliated by guys who say the vilest things about her. Jesus, if that isn't sick I don't know what is. No wonder she enjoys the filth of Getbig. She suggests that I am senile yet sent a photo of herself to Disturbia, the resident lunatic, who got pissed off and posted it in a thread and other guys copied it and reposted when it suited them. Wtf kind of intelligence is that? Surely unwise for even the Flotsam. Women who collect verbal excrement from suitors are a strange and vulgar breed. She keeps such offensive guys around like pets and enjoys the nasty and sordid banter. This is quite appalling but I guess it is normal for some depraved individuals, although I find that hard to believe. To compensate for the ill treatment she receives she attacks hapless people like Booty. Please, W8, take your desperate shit somewhere else and stop contaminating threads on Getbig. Get professional help asap!

w8m8

« Reply #439 on: September 09, 2011, 06:02:25 PM »
Okay, so it appears that W8 is some sad and not too smart masochist who enjoys being humiliated by guys who say the vilest things about her. Jesus, if that isn't sick I don't know what is. No wonder she enjoys the filth of Getbig. She suggests that I am senile yet sent a photo of herself to Disturbia, the resident lunatic, who got pissed off and posted it in a thread and other guys copied it and reposted when it suited them. Wtf kind of intelligence is that? Surely unwise for even the Flotsam. Women who collect verbal excrement from suitors are a strange and vulgar breed. She keeps such offensive guys around like pets and enjoys the nasty and sordid banter. This is quite appalling but I guess it is normal for some depraved individuals, although I find that hard to believe. To compensate for the ill treatment she receives she attacks hapless people like Booty. Please, W8, take your desperate shit somewhere else and stop contaminating threads on Getbig. Get professional help asap!

hapless booty lol

go play with yourself .. or can't you figure out how to get the piss bag to disconnect ?  .. you stupid old fool

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #440 on: September 09, 2011, 07:01:24 PM »
W8 why are you on a bodybuilding site? Do you train at all? We don't need nasty bitches like you here. No wonder you have to remain anonymous. What a pathetic person you must be. I feel sorry for you. The amusing thing is how a supposedly silly old fart like me can upset smartasses like yourself.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #441 on: September 09, 2011, 09:08:33 PM »
W8 why are you on a bodybuilding site? Do you train at all? We don't need nasty bitches like you here. No wonder you have to remain anonymous. What a pathetic person you must be. I feel sorry for you. The amusing thing is how a supposedly silly old fart like me can upset smartasses like yourself.

Same could be said about you, you fat geezer.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #442 on: September 09, 2011, 10:34:50 PM »
Listen to the Jackass. I am worried about w8. Women like her might have a history of being sexually abused especially when she was young. Adult woman who seek vulgar putdowns on the net are either playing a role or are victims of abuse. They know nothing better so seek out men who will fulfill their debased desires. I guess it takes all kinds....something like how so many big mouths here hide behind anonymous handles and well should they because IRL if they behaved like that they would be bashed senseless. I welcome smart asses to confront me in my gym and see how tough you are. The few I have met are pussies in real life. Nobodies who are perpetual wannabies and have nothing to be proud of. In other words, they are truly the unwashed Flotsam of this world.

I was recently a grandfather again yet assholes and bitches alike suggest I am interested in young boys. Gosh, I guess I must piss some people off to write such slander. The truth is I date grandmothers and very nice women they are, too. I belong on Getbig because I still train from time to time and will always be a bodybuilder. Can you imagine how much experience I have in life? Nope, the simple minds here don't need my advices because they already know everything. Even gh15 is completely clueless about what is possible re training and the ageing bodybuilder. Factor in that I am scientifically minded and you might discover I have something original to offer. Don't quote limited studies to me because bodybuilders are excluded from most studies in exercise science. Donkeys ass is a typical know it all and feels entitled to belittle someone who has achieved far more than he has or might do in the future. The handles of some of you dickheads speak volumes about you.

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #443 on: September 09, 2011, 10:49:06 PM »
Listen to the Jackass. I am worried about w8. Women like her might have a history of being sexually abused especially when she was young. Adult woman who seek vulgar putdowns on the net are either playing a role or are victims of abuse. They know nothing better so seek out men who will fulfill their debased desires. I guess it takes all kinds....something like how so many big mouths here hide behind anonymous handles and well should they because IRL if they behaved like that they would be bashed senseless. I welcome smart asses to confront me in my gym and see how tough you are. The few I have met are pussies in real life. Nobodies who are perpetual wannabies and have nothing to be proud of. In other words, they are truly the unwashed Flotsam of this world.

I was recently a grandfather again yet assholes and bitches alike suggest I am interested in young boys. Gosh, I guess I must piss some people off to write such slander. The truth is I date grandmothers and very nice women they are, too. I belong on Getbig because I still train from time to time and will always be a bodybuilder. Can you imagine how much experience I have in life? Nope, the simple minds here don't need my advices because they already know everything. Even gh15 is completely clueless about what is possible re training and the ageing bodybuilder. Factor in that I am scientifically minded and you might discover I have something original to offer. Don't quote limited studies to me because bodybuilders are excluded from most studies in exercise science. Donkeys ass is a typical know it all and feels entitled to belittle someone who has achieved far more than he has or might do in the future. The handles of some of you dickheads speak volumes about you.

Vince, can you please talk about your theory of hypertrophy?  Not everyone here is a schmuck, you know, and I think if you started a thread about it there would be more positive feedback than negative.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #444 on: September 09, 2011, 11:28:37 PM »
Sorry, olio, people here are simply too ignorant to accept what I have to say. They have their beliefs and will not change them. They simply will take their false beliefs to their graves. In the meantime,
look at the mentality of Getbig. gh15 is a criminal because he is advocating dangerous drug protocols for young fellows. Why the hell should anyone take those powerful hormones to get some muscle? It is truly insane but it is widely accepted and some are even grateful for that advice and bag people like me who have no agenda except to share my knowledge about training.

w8m8

« Reply #445 on: September 10, 2011, 05:34:18 AM »

you are a geriatric USELESS wrinkled flappy skinned demented kiddy fiddler .. you having grandchildren means the world should hope they're female .. my gym is the one I own and allow others to use for FREE .. can you say that ? .. if you had half the sense and knew a bit about OTHER people here other than Vince Goodrum ... you'd know I have plenty of knowledge about plenty of things associated to this industry .... unlike your limited attention span and marginalized memory that NOBODY wants to hear anymore

You are here because you have NOTHING else to do with yourself .. if you were half as interested in your gym as you are at being here to be part of something .. you may have a successful life and wouldn't NEED the internet to keep you company

You're beyond delusional .. you are SENILE ... you don't piss people off .. you wish you did so it would make you feel masculine ... you know deep inside nobody wants to hear your "stories" .. you are so desperate for acceptance and attention you defiled Keith's tribute thread with ramblings on Vince ... you're a sick sick man who will die ..soon I hope .. and no one will CARE .. that is why you spend as much time as you can online .. to try and leave a legacy that someone someday may ask about

well .. geezer .. your legacy will be .. oh that sick old bastard Basile liked young boys and was obsessed over a black man in Virginia

now you can either stop trying to insult me and trying to piss me off.. or keep in mind .. for every post you mention me .. one is coming back about you and it may not just be here

wanna test it out ... tit for tat old man ? I bet I can find a board in Australia that would love to see some some "photos" that Mr.Basile took .. maybe some guys would not be so keen on you dating their grandmothers  8)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #446 on: September 10, 2011, 06:19:03 AM »
What a horrid bitch you truly are. You and Goodrum behave the same. Sickos who stop at nothing to retaliate. Why Ron allows such nasties to post here is beyond me.

Post your real name and make those same statements and we will see how brave you are. I am totally responsible for what I post but you make up nasty lies to make

you feel better. Yes, you always have to get the last word in. Btw, you never commented on your history when young. I sure hope you were not sexually abused

because you sound very much like a person suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder. They tear into people like you do. Many were abused as kids. Maybe that is

why you felt an affinity to Disturbia who also was a Borderline. Plus he suffered from depression. The two mental disorders often go together. That wasn't smart sending your photo to

him, was it?

w8m8

« Reply #447 on: September 10, 2011, 06:26:04 AM »
What a horrid bitch you truly are. You and Goodrum behave the same. Sickos who stop at nothing to retaliate. Why Ron allows such nasties to post here is beyond me.

Post your real name and make those same statements and we will see how brave you are. I am totally responsible for what I post but you make up nasty lies to make

you feel better. Yes, you always have to get the last word in. Btw, you never commented on your history when young. I sure hope you were not sexually abused

because you sound very much like a person suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder. They tear into people like you do. Many were abused as kids. Maybe that is

why you felt an affinity to Disturbia who also was a Borderline. Plus he suffered from depression. The two mental disorders often go together. That wasn't smart sending your photo to

him, was it?

Events of my youth most definitely made me the person I am .... I have lived through things that would make you kill yourself ... keep it up old man and you will see how horrid I can be  >:(

Swlabr

« Reply #448 on: September 10, 2011, 06:41:24 AM »
Am I the only one who sees Basile as a cute grandfather-like figure? :)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #449 on: September 10, 2011, 07:42:40 AM »

Events of my youth most definitely made me the person I am .... I have lived through things that would make you kill yourself ... keep it up old man and you will see how horrid I can be  >:(

Thanks for that information. It makes all the difference in the world and I will desist in calling you names. That shouldn't happen to any young girl and I am sorry you suffered then. Not all men

are abusers so I hope you find some goodness in others and refrain from lashing out like you often do to those you disapprove of. I can now understand some of your behaviour. I was trained as a

guidance teacher in BC.