Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 126163 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #600 on: September 14, 2011, 08:48:39 PM »
Can you imagine how amusing/astonishing it is that almost no one appreciates DOMS-Hypertrophy training?Yet it is satisfying. I will try to keep going for a while and add other muscle groups.
Pellius is a very poor control subject because he loves that strenuous fighting. He is hard on his body and thus has wear and tear effects and injuries. My relative idleness has preserved my body so that I respond well to hypertrophy training and am making rapid gains.
When Arnold was at my place in 1974 I laughed when he said he would be a movie star. He told us that when people laughed at him it made him try harder. The 'experts' here laugh at me and say I am stupid, senile, crazy, and that my thinking is 'broken'! I will show all of you.

I am a poor subject not just because I'm 51 years old but because I am already well trained and in shape. If you have been training consistently for years on end you will eventually reach a plateau. How much better can Cutler really get at this point? Casey Viator got down to 165 lbs from his solid 220+ condition before the Colorado experiment. Anything you do at this point will be an improvement. And wasn't your contention that studies are valid because they are not done on trained bodybuilders? You may consider yourself a bodybuilder but you certainly are not claiming you are currently a trained and in shape one. The claim you made was that you could exceed your 1970 condition because you are more knowledgeable and have access to better equipment. I don't think anyone will protest if you could simply equal or even get within striking distance of your Mr. Canada shape. In fact, I don't think anybody would care if you secretly decided to get on the gh15 "ona" cycle. My contention is that no matter what you do, no matter what equipment you have, no matter what you take, you will not come anywhere even remotely close to your condition 35 years ago. You will soon find that age does make a difference. Things, all things: your car, your bicep machine, the human body..., all wear out and break down. The difference is you can't replace your decaying lat muscle and replace it with a new one like you can with a machine or a car. And even then it still won't last forever.

But I am rooting for you and it will be with pure pleasure, if not ecstasy, if you could make me eat my words.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #601 on: September 15, 2011, 10:08:48 PM »
Why does W8M8 hate Tight Booty so?

What is the "whole" story to this.

And TB likes Lee Priest? Blech.

This is fucking hilarious.
They are competing for the same dicks.  Schmoe jelousy?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #602 on: September 16, 2011, 08:53:37 AM »
My relative idleness has preserved my body so that I respond well to hypertrophy training and am making rapid gains.

The 'experts' here laugh at me and say I am stupid, senile, crazy, and that my thinking is 'broken'! I will show all of you.

dont hide yet! answer my question. someone will be in there from australia telling me if this is true and how "rapid" your gains are!

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #603 on: September 16, 2011, 12:29:58 PM »
I think there is no one more methodical, nor measured, on this board than pellius. Perhaps, no one more 'scientifically minded,' than pellius, and you call him 'hapless.'

Agreed.  Pellius, DKII and yourself strike me as the smartest guys here.  There are plenty of other intelligent posters (Kiwiol and Fortress come immediately to mind), but Pellius is anything but a fool or hapless.

On the other hand, I have to give Vince credit:  he's colossally arrogant, but some of the shit he's designed is seriously impressive.  No moron could've made his biceps machine.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: September 16, 2011, 02:07:29 PM »
Agreed.  Pellius, DKII and yourself strike me as the smartest guys here.  There are plenty of other intelligent posters (Kiwiol and Fortress come immediately to mind), but Pellius is anything but a fool or hapless.

On the other hand, I have to give Vince credit:  he's colossally arrogant, but some of the shit he's designed is seriously impressive.  No moron could've made his biceps machine.

This is very true. I suspect he has one of the best gyms in the world as he has equipment, designed by his own hands, that can be found no where else. And I don't mean just because it's unique. It's functionality appears to be sound as Vince knows his stuff and has grasp the concept of the strength curve -- how your contractile strength varies during the movement. Jones base his Nautilus cam on this very concept. It wasn't perfect but it was a huge step forward from the barbell. I am often astounded how these major companies can come out with equipment that is just so wrong. Just as an example we have this one bicep machine where there is virtually no resistance at the beginning of the movement. About the first 45 degrees. Then the resistance seems to quadruple when you reach 90 degrees and beyond. It's literally worse than a dumbbell where, with the curl, the resistance is at it's max at 90%. Then there's another bicep machine that is just the opposite. Virtually no resistance in the contracted position but an incredible amount in the beginning movement. And because you arm is positioned straight out in front of you resting on a pad it feels like you are going to dislocate you elbow lowering toward the extended position.

But people are clueless. Just just blindly go through the motions not giving an iota of thought as to what they are doing, the feel of the movement, and it's effects. These pieces of equipment are worse than useless. They are dangerous. But I'm sure Body Masters and Cybex sell tons of the stuff to gyms all across the world.

w8m8

« Reply #605 on: September 17, 2011, 05:45:19 PM »
Why does W8M8 hate Tight Booty so?

What is the "whole" story to this.

And TB likes Lee Priest? Blech.

This is fucking hilarious.

booty is a snitch .. snitches belong in ditches needing stitches

TB wants Lee so bad she let him shit on her

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #606 on: September 17, 2011, 06:00:57 PM »
Hi, tight booty here.  That photo was taken when Dennis Wolf visited Australia on the Gold Coast in Oct 2008.  I simply had a photo taken with him, that's all.  And just to clear a few things up...I am not 50, I am actually 41 and paid for my own breast implants with my own money.  So gh15 or Nassar (what do you prefer to be called?) you may have alot of knowledge but you know very little about me.  Yes I have always enjoyed reading your posts, you are very entertaining but I don't always agree with everything you say.  I still believe that you can build 19 inch arms naturally if you have great genetics and are very dedicated. 

PTPS

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #607 on: September 17, 2011, 06:18:41 PM »
My relative idleness has preserved my body so that I respond well to hypertrophy training and am making rapid gains.

Your body is PRESERVED alright, its as if its been sitting in formaldehyde for decades. Its so bad, its become pickled.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #608 on: September 18, 2011, 08:19:33 AM »
are you using your own gym for this "comeback"? dont lie now...i will have someone in there checking if this is all true! u will be watched.
what time are your "comeback" workouts?

Vince  ???

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: September 18, 2011, 09:11:15 PM »
Vince  ???

He's painted himself into a corner and you're calling him on it.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #610 on: September 18, 2011, 09:44:09 PM »
dont hide yet! answer my question. someone will be in there from australia telling me if this is true and how "rapid" your gains are!

I am training in secret. It doesn't feel like training but experimental behaviour. Strength & gains increasing a la muscle memory.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: September 18, 2011, 09:46:32 PM »
I am training in secret. It doesn't feel like training but experimental behaviour. Strength & gains increasing a la muscle memory.

Good for you! Seriously. I'm really rooting for you. Right or wrong I like when someone is willing to back up their shit.

DOMS baby! DOMS all the way!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #612 on: September 18, 2011, 10:17:17 PM »
Vince, you have to admit that you create a degree of disbelief in that you keep saying things like "just you wait" or "I could if I wanted" ~ I mean, seriously, how many times have you heard that in your life and never seen things come to fruition (regardless of the context) ???

I too, would like to see you show everyone a 'comeback' physique. I still believe Arnold could do it in a heartbeat {strangely enough "if he wanted to..."}

I would be enthused. I too am "coming back" with my best conditioning. My vow is to be in even BETTER shape than I was at 43, and that was damn good.

Right now, I am concentrating more on my clientele, and when I am through, I need rest. It ain't like the old days. I just don't want to be in the gym anymore after a hard and long days work. That is the truth. I mean, if you worked at McDonalds all day, would you go back to eat there at night for dinner? I'm sure you get my drift.

I'm not very far off of the shape I had, but I would like to believe that I can get into the kind of shape that Labrada is in, and he is a few years older than I.

Also, my priorities changed as I got older. It's not all about me anymore.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #613 on: September 19, 2011, 02:08:59 AM »

Good for you man, but please don't be like me and change programs every 3 or 4 days lol

Anyways, keep us updated with your strength and size increases.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: September 19, 2011, 02:17:28 AM »
Vince, you have to admit that you create a degree of disbelief in that you keep saying things like "just you wait" or "I could if I wanted" ~ I mean, seriously, how many times have you heard that in your life and never seen things come to fruition (regardless of the context) ???

I too, would like to see you show everyone a 'comeback' physique. I still believe Arnold could do it in a heartbeat {strangely enough "if he wanted to..."}

I would be enthused. I too am "coming back" with my best conditioning. My vow is to be in even BETTER shape than I was at 43, and that was damn good.

Right now, I am concentrating more on my clientele, and when I am through, I need rest. It ain't like the old days. I just don't want to be in the gym anymore after a hard and long days work. That is the truth. I mean, if you worked at McDonalds all day, would you go back to eat there at night for dinner? I'm sure you get my drift.

I'm not very far off of the shape I had, but I would like to believe that I can get into the kind of shape that Labrada is in, and he is a few years older than I.

Also, my priorities changed as I got older. It's not all about me anymore.

How old are you now? And when you say "take care of your clientele" are you a personal trainer? I thinking that's something I'd like to do when I retire in a few more years. I use to do some PT when I worked at a gym back in the late '80s. I really enjoyed it.

And I see your analogy about McDonald's but if you're talking Aloha Teriyaki that they have here where you have everything from Teriyaki, sushi, curry, burgers, ribs.... I can live there. Just like I'd rather hang out in a gym all day than a stuffy old cubicle where you see the same old fat soccer mom type and beaten down middle age men (like me). At least in the gym there's a steady traffic of different types of people and a lot of them are hot pieces of A (if you don't mind my saying).

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #615 on: September 19, 2011, 03:12:06 AM »

yes, but are you using your own gym? if not, where? home?

btw, you cant lie and if i have found you to be doing so, ur finished on getbig.

improvement "rapid gains" progress pics of your best ever condition coming right up then?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #616 on: September 19, 2011, 04:55:57 AM »

shopped to oblivion, what a fat ugly slut.

If it wasn't shopped, you'd see the fat hanging from her sides, i am 100% sure she looks like a boneless ham without the shop.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #617 on: September 19, 2011, 04:58:59 AM »
shopped to oblivion, what a fat ugly slut.

If it wasn't shopped, you'd see the fat hanging from her sides, i am 100% sure she looks like a boneless ham without the shop.
LOL

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #618 on: September 20, 2011, 05:23:25 AM »
How old are you now? And when you say "take care of your clientele" are you a personal trainer? I thinking that's something I'd like to do when I retire in a few more years. I use to do some PT when I worked at a gym back in the late '80s. I really enjoyed it.

And I see your analogy about McDonald's but if you're talking Aloha Teriyaki that they have here where you have everything from Teriyaki, sushi, curry, burgers, ribs.... I can live there. Just like I'd rather hang out in a gym all day than a stuffy old cubicle where you see the same old fat soccer mom type and beaten down middle age men (like me). At least in the gym there's a steady traffic of different types of people and a lot of them are hot pieces of A (if you don't mind my saying).

I get it ~ and I wouldn't mind either. Nothing like that around here. Training has its moments, although they are far and few between. Too easy to get caught up in stupid relationships.

In other words: You don't make your money off of male clientele, unless you are Charles Glass or Hiny Rambo. Surprisingly, in this economy, my gym and our clients always pack the house, classes are full, and I'm as booked up as I want to be.

But my bills were never high to begin with.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #619 on: September 20, 2011, 10:40:01 AM »

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #620 on: September 20, 2011, 10:42:07 AM »
Ah, that explains it, never been to that site.

check out the 18 and over section...... ;D

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #621 on: May 25, 2012, 07:25:24 PM »
Don't call me Sweetie .. I find you totally disgusting

you're here to find guys to narc on and make some cash from webcam sessions .. you do whatever the customer wants .. you just coyly say .. that will cost you extra .. how many pm's have you gotten so far here asking for an appointment ? .. you really should cut Ron in on the money you'll get  

and .. newsflash .. I'm not a guy you fucking spastic stupid bitch ... not that you can see past the piles of silicone under your nose

LOLOL .. yeah .. I bet you won't comment .. how about the full nude pictures you have out ? you want to chat about those ?

LIAR and NARC ... added to being a stretched out cum dumpster who stalks men when they see her for what she is .. yeah it sure seems like you got it going on girl

By far the biggest Pig on this site. You're not even a woman so stop saying you are and stop making yourself out to be as pure as the driven snow you're not fooling anyone you hypocrite-certainly not me. Maybe the little boys on here are impressed by your "don't take no shit from no one act" but I'm not you're you're nothing more than a filthy talking ghetto trailer trash. Pure ghetto trash is all you'll ever be. Get an education and some self-dignity instead of coming on here preaching at and trashing other women. Lets see your past history bitch then see if you can come on so high and mighty. You don't fool me. Pure trailer ghetto speaking trash that's all you'll ever be. Nasty, filthy speaking skank.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #622 on: May 27, 2012, 04:21:03 AM »
By far the biggest Pig on this site. You're not even a woman so stop saying you are and stop making yourself out to be as pure as the driven snow you're not fooling anyone you hypocrite-certainly not me. Maybe the little boys on here are impressed by your "don't take no shit from no one act" but I'm not you're you're nothing more than a filthy talking ghetto trailer trash. Pure ghetto trash is all you'll ever be. Get an education and some self-dignity instead of coming on here preaching at and trashing other women. Lets see your past history bitch then see if you can come on so high and mighty. You don't fool me. Pure trailer ghetto speaking trash that's all you'll ever be. Nasty, filthy speaking skank.

Dude we all know W8M8 is alex23.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #623 on: May 27, 2012, 06:15:37 AM »
This is very true. I suspect he has one of the best gyms in the world as he has equipment, designed by his own hands, that can be found no where else. And I don't mean just because it's unique. It's functionality appears to be sound as Vince knows his stuff and has grasp the concept of the strength curve -- how your contractile strength varies during the movement. Jones base his Nautilus cam on this very concept. It wasn't perfect but it was a huge step forward from the barbell. I am often astounded how these major companies can come out with equipment that is just so wrong. Just as an example we have this one bicep machine where there is virtually no resistance at the beginning of the movement. About the first 45 degrees. Then the resistance seems to quadruple when you reach 90 degrees and beyond. It's literally worse than a dumbbell where, with the curl, the resistance is at it's max at 90%. Then there's another bicep machine that is just the opposite. Virtually no resistance in the contracted position but an incredible amount in the beginning movement. And because you arm is positioned straight out in front of you resting on a pad it feels like you are going to dislocate you elbow lowering toward the extended position.

But people are clueless. Just just blindly go through the motions not giving an iota of thought as to what they are doing, the feel of the movement, and it's effects. These pieces of equipment are worse than useless. They are dangerous. But I'm sure Body Masters and Cybex sell tons of the stuff to gyms all across the world.

I really believe the muscle training isolation method of bodybuilding is really the wrong path toward increasing athletic function. The body doesn't work in isolation to do anything. Sitting in Nautilus machines isolating individual muscle groups is a mistake in training except for the sport of posing. I don't believe the nautilus cam resistance was some magically figured out strength curve based on mathematics but somewhat arbitrary in it's resistance. Some Nautilus fan sent me what he claimed was a mathematician that came out with what was seemingly an impressive looking formulas regarding the Nautilus cam. When looked into it was just nonsense to the point of trying to dazzle someone with mathematical gibberish. 

Having said the above his machines in general were some of the best I have ever used. The Nautilus pullover was beyond incredible for lats.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #624 on: May 27, 2012, 09:05:19 AM »
I really believe the muscle training isolation method of bodybuilding is really the wrong path toward increasing athletic function. The body doesn't work in isolation to do anything. Sitting in Nautilus machines isolating individual muscle groups is a mistake in training except for the sport of posing. I don't believe the nautilus cam resistance was some magically figured out strength curve based on mathematics but somewhat arbitrary in it's resistance. Some Nautilus fan sent me what he claimed was a mathematician that came out with what was seemingly an impressive looking formulas regarding the Nautilus cam. When looked into it was just nonsense to the point of trying to dazzle someone with mathematical gibberish. 

Having said the above his machines in general were some of the best I have ever used. The Nautilus pullover was beyond incredible for lats.
Your first paragraph is of course true. I thought all the Nautilus machines sucked except the pullover.