Author Topic: Bodybuilding guru - $400 for 12 weeks to get in shape  (Read 15773 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Bodybuilding guru - $400 for 12 weeks to get in shape
« on: September 01, 2011, 08:41:26 AM »
FOR 12 WEEKS?

OR 800 FOR 24 WEEKS?

THIS IS WHAT FUCKIN PISSES ME OFF..IF U GUYS KNOW HIM AND WHERE HE WRITES, HE WRITES GOOD SHIT BUT HIS PRICES ARE INSANE AND THE SUPPLEMENTS HE RECOMMENDS ARE FUCKING ANNOYING.

MAG-10(THE PROTEIN POWDER NOT STEROID) IS WHAT HE ATTRIBUTED TO IMPROVEMENTS. ITS THE NOT THE DOSAGE INCREASE?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: WOULD U PAY THIS MAN $400 TO HELP YOU WITH BODYBUILDING
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 08:51:38 AM »
Probably get more for your money through this guy than the thousands you'd pay this kunt and her team of shills.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 09:01:14 AM »
if im paying anything more then $200 a year for advice... it better include a solid Source for gear with a coupon discount from this guru

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 09:03:12 AM »
if im paying anything more then $200 a year for advice... it better include a solid Source for gear with a coupon discount from this guru

THESE GURUS ARE DRUG SOURCES TOO...THEYLL RECOMMEND U A SOURCE, TALK TO THE SOURCE AND TELL THEM UR FROM THIS GURU, U GET A MINOR HOOK UP.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 09:05:36 AM »
Probably get more for your money through this guy than the thousands you'd pay this kunt and her team of shills.

Yeah but she has a vag, is most likely less shady, and prob cockteases you enough to delusionaly think you have a chance and keep paying her  :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 09:10:47 AM »
Well, I guess you can be mad at him; however, should you be more mad at him OR the people who pay him? He throws out a price and people pay him. Shit, if I looked like him, I would do the same. Why not make money off your physique (no G4P)? If he can draw in that kind of money, good for him!
X

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 09:14:18 AM »
400 is cheap compared to some.......

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 09:16:52 AM »
THESE GURUS ARE DRUG SOURCES TOO...THEYLL RECOMMEND U A SOURCE, TALK TO THE SOURCE AND TELL THEM UR FROM THIS GURU, U GET A MINOR HOOK UP.

if that's true, then it's not bad, if he'll take on the risk of overseas shipping and have it delivered to you.  i guess $400 is just a risk fee, which is understandable. 

p.s. i realize this guy isn't promoting himself as a drug source, we're all just guessing here.
Deep Tissue Massage

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 09:26:45 AM »
Insane vascularity. Must know a thing or two. Who is he?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 09:33:20 AM »
hes not helping you out with "Bodybuilding" bodybuilding as the actual sport of weightlifting ain't that hard to learn, no he will help you with steroid advice ;)
Which you can get for free from GH15

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 09:39:30 AM »
Insane vascularity. Must know a thing or two. Who is he?

x2. Great legs! Tier 4.  :)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 09:41:44 AM »
JOHN MEADOWS.

BTW, THE GEAR SOURCES ARE ALL DOMESTIC.

ALL PREP GURUS ARE DRUG PUSHERS TO A DEGREE, OR REALLY MOSTLY.

I KNOW ABOUT 6-7 GUYS USING A VARIETY...ALL OF THEM HAVE SUGGESTED DRUGS. I KNOW 3 GUYS USING ALEX AZARIAN, 2 SHELBY, 1 MEADOWS AND 1 MATT KROC. GH15 IS EXPOSING THEM ALL REALLY.

$400 IS CHEAP BUT FOR 12 WEEKS? TO AN AVERAGE JOE? THE SAME JOES HERE THAT STRUGGLE TO GET 3 KITS OF GH WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD THIS?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 09:44:44 AM »
Most of these online prep guys aren't drug sources, there are just gullible idiots out there that will pay 400-1200 or whatever because they are too insecure to do their own prep.

Now at the high level like Haney, etc maybe there.

NO, BELIEVE ME. THEY'LL SAY DO X DIET, X TRAINING, X CARDIO BUT IF U WANT BETTER RESULTS THERE'S CLEN, T3, TEST, MASTERON, ETC. IN ADDITION THATLL GET U THERE FASTER.(ASSUMING UR CUTTING)
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 09:47:48 AM »
weightlifting ain't that hard to learn

Apparently it has been for you. Weightlifting is a sport, as in Olympic weightlifting. What bodybuilders (and a majority of you) do is weight train (progressive resistance training).

8)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 09:53:21 AM »
Apparently it has been for you. Weightlifting is a sport, as in Olympic weightlifting. What bodybuilders (and a majority of you) do is weight train (progressive resistance training).

8)

How do you know? You never seen me train nor have you seen me period.
Weightlifting was pretty simple before people saw a way to make money with it, now its a million training plans all promise something different - its ridicules.
Lift hard but smart for 45min a day 4 days a week - how hard to learn can that be?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 09:58:15 AM »
How do you know? You never seen me train nor have you seen me period.
Weightlifting was pretty simple before people saw a way to make money with it, now its a million training plans all promise something different - its ridicules.
Lift hard but smart for 45min a day 4 days a week - how hard to learn can that be?

Fair enough, but ... you're missing my point. Weightlifting is a sport, and I doubt you compete in this sport or actively pursue advancement in it. Does your training focus on the snatch and clean and jerk lifts?

Olympic lifting (weightlifting) is HIGHLY technical. I have been weight training and powerlifting (and have competed as both a bodybuilder and a powerlifter) for over two decades. I know a lot about the sport of weightlifting, but I have never trained in the style (except for fucking around here and there) and know zero about training to compete as one. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 10:00:50 AM »
Fair enough, but ... you're missing my point. Weightlifting is a sport, and I doubt you compete in this sport or actively pursue advancement in it. Does your training focus on the snatch and clean and jerk lifts?

Olympic lifting (weightlifting) is HIGHLY technical. I have been weight training and powerlifting (and have competed as both a bodybuilder and a powerlifter) for over two decades. I know a lot about the sport of weightlifting, but I have never trained in the style (except for fucking around here and there) and know zero about training to compete as one.  

What I meant to say is - Want to play Basketball or icehockey well you need to train quite a bit and need at least a bit of talent.
Now lets not kid ourself here, lifting weights isn't really that hard to learn nor do you need to have an acual talent to do it - obviously when you want to go beyond just lifting weights is a completly different matter but we are talking about the raw sport of weightlifting - the stuff that 99% of people do (including myself).

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 10:05:59 AM »
What I meant to say is - Want to play Basketball or icehockey well you need to train quite a bit and need at least a bit of talent.
Now lets not kid ourself here, lifting weights isn't really that hard to learn nor do you need to have an acual talent to do it - obviously when you want to go beyond just lifting weights is a completly different matter but we are talking about the raw sport of weightlifting - the stuff that 99% of people do (including myself).

The "raw sport of weightlifting" is practiced by almost no one who engages in weight training. To "lift a weight" as almost all who walk into a gym do, is to, again, engage in weight training.

And lifting weights for health, fitness and muscular gain is indeed a tough skill, judging from the multitudes of knobs I have seen during the past two decades of training in commercial gyms.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 10:07:03 AM »
Yeah but she has a vag, is most likely less shady, and prob cockteases you enough to delusionaly think you have a chance and keep paying her  :-\

shes a lesbo.
Deep Tissue Massage

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 10:08:38 AM »
if you arent taller than the lockers then you shouldnt bodybuild

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 10:10:25 AM »
He really is embarassingly short. :(

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 10:17:21 AM »
FOR 12 WEEKS?

OR 800 FOR 24 WEEKS?

THIS IS WHAT FUCKIN PISSES ME OFF..IF U GUYS KNOW HIM AND WHERE HE WRITES, HE WRITES GOOD SHIT BUT HIS PRICES ARE INSANE AND THE SUPPLEMENTS HE RECOMMENDS ARE FUCKING ANNOYING.

MAG-10(THE PROTEIN POWDER NOT STEROID) IS WHAT HE ATTRIBUTED TO IMPROVEMENTS. ITS THE NOT THE DOSAGE INCREASE?

if you dont know a lot about prep and dieting then it's 400$ well spent.

think of it as going to school for 3 months- whatever you learn you can re- apply time and again and always get the same result.

b

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilding guru - $400 for 12 weeks to get in shape
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2011, 10:35:17 AM »
lol he s shorter than fucking swede it seems... wonder why he s taking steroids  ::)

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2011, 11:21:27 AM »
shes a lesbo.
Ok but she's still got a vag though right?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2011, 12:54:13 PM »
if you dont know a lot about prep and dieting then it's 400$ well spent.

think of it as going to school for 3 months- whatever you learn you can re- apply time and again and always get the same result.

PREP WISE YES, BUT IM TALKIN EVERYDAY JOES. IS THIS EXPENSIVE TO GET SOUND ADVICE?

FUNNY THING IS THAT SKIP HILL GUYS CHARGES TRIPLE OF THIS GUY AND LOOKS FAR,FAR WORSE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO