Author Topic: Bodybuilding guru - $400 for 12 weeks to get in shape  (Read 15827 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Bodybuilding guru - $400 for 12 weeks to get in shape
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2011, 07:08:46 PM »
I have no idea how anyone can think $400 for 12 weeks is expensive.

I spent $400 for 10 weeks to rehab a sports hernia.  Surgeon told me to do nothing for 10 weeks.  Trainer said "fuck that" and started me with deadlifts on day one.   After 10 weeks I had 100lbs on my deadlift and 50 lbs on my bench.  Money well spent.

But, to put in in perspective, the gym I currently go to costs about 3 grand for 10 weeks.   $100 a session, 3x week.  I would never consider paying that, but it shows how cheap the approx $33 a week the thread title is.
Y

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2011, 07:12:10 PM »
 you must understand how it is in bodybuild friends,,

a bodybuild work when it come to salary  by applying a simple formula,, the formula is this

how many iu gh i need a day = how many kits i need to order = how many kits nordic may give me for a good price if i can bring more money to the order = the amount i will charge for the stupid fella for his or her prep or training

this is how bodybuikld think,, and this is how guru think because guru is bodybuild in a way ,, not all look like one but all want to be one and some just want the gh for clients so they are seen as the main diff maker in client life

it reraly nothing to do with training simona blackbery,, it is more of getting enough cheecheeing so the order of gh can flow with no stop and have enough to use ,, becaus emoment out of gh is moment no more bodybuild look ,,

this is what guru become as of 2011

you dont need no oen when you have bible here ,,and if you realy want one YOU BE HIM,, some personel train who do it from love do not chareg no 1500 1200 600 dolaros they chareg 30 dolaros a sesion 300 dolaros 10 session ,, this would be resonable prices for youngsters who want to be trained to be bodybuild,, but no as i said there is suply and damand around gh need,, the all thinking is not making a living,, no one make a damn living out of nothin gin average bodybuild ,, it is all in the hormone supply you can get for the money you make from the dumb client besicaly everything is thought in terms of number of kits

gh15 approved
fallen angel

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2011, 07:12:47 PM »
I have no idea how anyone can think $400 for 12 weeks is expensive.

I spent $400 for 10 weeks to rehab a sports hernia.  Surgeon told me to do nothing for 10 weeks.  Trainer said "fuck that" and started me with deadlifts on day one.   After 10 weeks I had 100lbs on my deadlift and 50 lbs on my bench.  Money well spent.

But, to put in in perspective, the gym I currently go to costs about 3 grand for 10 weeks.   $100 a session, 3x week.  I would never consider paying that, but it shows how cheap the approx $33 a week the thread title is.
this,,,and if your getting in shape for life or contest and reach your goal or place in a show,,well money well spent if that's what's needed to get you there..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2011, 07:18:43 PM »
this,,,and if your getting in shape for life or contest and reach your goal or place in a show,,well money well spent if that's what's needed to get you there..

who were those guru in 70 and 80? or 60s? all thoe bodybuild who were their guru who chareg them money? no one ,, they themselve did it and look like miliion dolaros

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2011, 07:22:01 PM »
I prep a good amount of local BB, figure, bikini and MP that live in my area. This is the only way I will do it, face to face. I have been competing since 1984 and do it for the love of the game. Just like I coach AAU basketball for free in the Summer. I chage $ 250 for the prep and that includes discussing training, diet and supps. I meet with each athlete at least once a week for 30 minutes each X 10 weeks. I charge more if they want to train regular. Most guy know how to train if they are competing, so they just need guidence and a good eye.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2011, 07:25:53 PM »
who were those guru in 70 and 80? or 60s? all thoe bodybuild who were their guru who chareg them money? no one ,, they themselve did it and look like miliion dolaros

gh15 approved
absolutley ,,,,but things have obviously changed champ,,,,battle of the mro forgot yr 87 i think berry demey in holland training in a small gym wood panneling looking million bucks ,,gaspari killing it ,,haney pushing big weights and posing,posing ,posing,,,no body yelling fst-7 ,,,or i got so in so doing this and that and he should be ready all time best.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2011, 07:26:55 PM »
I prep a good amount of local BB, figure, bikini and MP that live in my area. This is the only way I will do it, face to face. I have been competing since 1984 and do it for the love of the game. Just like I coach AAU basketball for free in the Summer. I chage $ 250 for the prep and that includes discussing training, diet and supps. I meet with each athlete at least once a week for 30 minutes each X 10 weeks. I charge more if they want to train regular. Most guy know how to train if they are competing, so they just need guidence and a good eye.
last part of ur post is valid,,,

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2011, 07:53:40 PM »
i would pay $400 for 12 weeks and a good source

BOUNCER DAVE

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2011, 08:29:51 PM »
Bboy was working with Mountaindog (jm).
he has a very interesting and effective way of dieting , it is health issues as well.

If you do not want to spend the money , you can read his posts and website and watch his videos.

By listening to him i changed my family's diet and it works well health wise , as my youngest had some health issues.

BOUNCER DAVE

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2011, 08:35:10 PM »
vince gironda helped some.

but the real answer is joe weider . the trainer of champions... ;D

BOUNCER DAVE

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2011, 08:43:08 PM »
^^^^ that was a reply to : who were those guru in 70 and 80? or 60s? all thoe bodybuild who were their guru who chareg them money? no one ,, they themselve did it and look like miliion dolaros

gh15 approved

I meant to quote but f up.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2011, 08:48:21 PM »
let me make this easy on you...
if you don't know anything about contest prep...
go to google and search for "contest prep diet"
pick anyone you like and cut the food in half (the food is doubled in those articles to make it look it's tough and bodybuilders are hard workers who are meticulous... LOL)
go to any juice head in the gym who doesn't read forums and ask him what kind of gear gets you cut? take all of what he suggests
add gh and all the fat burners you can
train til you get tired

tada!
where's my $400?

BOUNCER DAVE

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2011, 09:22:47 PM »
let me make this easy on you...
if you don't know anything about contest prep...
go to google and search for "contest prep diet"
pick anyone you like and cut the food in half (the food is doubled in those articles to make it look it's tough and bodybuilders are hard workers who are meticulous... LOL)
go to any juice head in the gym who doesn't read forums and ask him what kind of gear gets you cut? take all of what he suggests
add gh and all the fat burners you can
train til you get tired

tada!
where's my $400?

First rule for internet guru.

Charge first only post in riddeles.

JonnyO

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2011, 10:50:33 PM »
you must understand how it is in bodybuild friends,,

a bodybuild work when it come to salary  by applying a simple formula,, the formula is this

how many iu gh i need a day = how many kits i need to order = how many kits nordic may give me for a good price if i can bring more money to the order = the amount i will charge for the stupid fella for his or her prep or training

this is how bodybuikld think,, and this is how guru think because guru is bodybuild in a way ,, not all look like one but all want to be one and some just want the gh for clients so they are seen as the main diff maker in client life

it reraly nothing to do with training simona blackbery,, it is more of getting enough cheecheeing so the order of gh can flow with no stop and have enough to use ,, becaus emoment out of gh is moment no more bodybuild look ,,

this is what guru become as of 2011

you dont need no oen when you have bible here ,,and if you realy want one YOU BE HIM,, some personel train who do it from love do not chareg no 1500 1200 600 dolaros they chareg 30 dolaros a sesion 300 dolaros 10 session ,, this would be resonable prices for youngsters who want to be trained to be bodybuild,, but no as i said there is suply and damand around gh need,, the all thinking is not making a living,, no one make a damn living out of nothin gin average bodybuild ,, it is all in the hormone supply you can get for the money you make from the dumb client besicaly everything is thought in terms of number of kits

gh15 approved

I guess you would know.....lol

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2011, 12:05:08 AM »

QFT!
I prep a few guys every year as well, and this is what most need.
An unpartial set of eyes to guide their progress.

Lets not forget also that many guys in this "sport" are so insecure and as the contest come closer your role gets more like that of a mental coach.

I dont like the word guru..there are no secrets to diet and drugs,but i am amazed every time how many of these competitors have no clue at all.

Lastly, most of them will blame the coach when they  fail even if they did a halfassed job...but if they do good it was all their doing  ;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2011, 12:11:49 AM »
lol the guy's face is ready to explode

chess315

« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2011, 12:33:51 AM »
lol the guy's face is ready to explode
your face would look like its going to explode to if you was chasing around cage free chickens for eggs everyday

jackofall

• Getbig I
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2011, 08:17:43 AM »
I have hired John Meadows and Shelby Starnes.  Shelby is all about diet and training.  He will give drug advice but only if you ask.  The advice he gave me was pretty basic and I am sure that is because my build was very basic.  He certainly does not give out a source.  I was hoping he would but no.

John is known for his workout routines.  It is a very high intensity high volume style.  It is very intense.  Trust me he will be having you do things that most guys would never do on their own.  I never even asked John about drugs and he never offered any drug advise. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2011, 08:25:23 AM »
 ::)

tanji is cheaper, and smarter, and can help you work on your cardio and flexibility.  plus if you are good enough, you might convince her to have a relationship with you.

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2011, 08:31:59 AM »
I have hired John Meadows and Shelby Starnes.  Shelby is all about diet and training.  He will give drug advice but only if you ask.  The advice he gave me was pretty basic and I am sure that is because my build was very basic.  He certainly does not give out a source.  I was hoping he would but no.

John is known for his workout routines.  It is a very high intensity high volume style.  It is very intense.  Trust me he will be having you do things that most guys would never do on their own.  I never even asked John about drugs and he never offered any drug advise. 

waste of money then. ooh high intensity volume.  ::) ::) ::)

bible is all you need

jackofall

• Getbig I
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2011, 08:41:31 AM »
waste of money then. ooh high intensity volume.  ::) ::) ::)

bible is all you need

At the time I spent the money it was worth it.  Now I have the bible.

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2011, 08:59:26 AM »
At the time I spent the money it was worth it.  Now I have the bible.

:D

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2011, 09:13:41 AM »
::)

tanji is cheaper, and smarter, and can help you work on your cardio and flexibility.  plus if you are good enough, you might convince her to have a relationship with you.

what if i only want 5 minutes in her fun box..whats the cost?
getbig or getgot

L.L

« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2011, 09:17:21 AM »
JM is a good guy...very professional and he takes good care of his clients...400 is pocket change compare to what other are charging.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2011, 09:20:23 AM »
I like John's articles on nutrition and diet over at t-nation.com and he's got some interesting ideas about training too

Great info and free too

btw - $400 for 12 weeks of personal training/diet info seems pretty damn reasonable to me