Author Topic: Serious threat: Are steroid usage really worth it  (Read 6793 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Serious threat: Are steroid usage really worth it
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2011, 12:43:33 PM »
I live in Ireland. I have never drank alcohol in my life. I'm using steroids about 7yrs now. I guarantee I am far, far healthier than my friends who drink alcohol every weekend, do coke etc. Id go as far as to say with the drink culture of my country I am probably healthier than 80% of 28yr olds here, and I'm taking tons of gear

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2011, 12:47:57 PM »
I live in Ireland. I have never drank alcohol in my life. I'm using steroids about 7yrs now. I guarantee I am far, far healthier than my friends who drink alcohol every weekend, do coke etc. Id go as far as to say with the drink culture of my country I am probably healthier than 80% of 28yr olds here, and I'm taking tons of gear
Dead at 36.
G

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2011, 12:59:58 PM »
people in the past could only focus on earning money, working, family and were all religious, following the same principles, they were all the same and happy that way. Everything was a lot easier. They were social and existing for the whole group.

Nowadays they re lazy, have too much time on their hands, dont believe in anything but themselves, and constantly want to dominate each others. They re falling for all the sins, luxury, glutony, sloth, greed,jealousy...

People are  not even happier the more technology  progresses, it's in fact the oposite. Ironic isnt it.  There are two trees in the original eden. The tree of knowledge and the tree of eternity, and god said "you ve eaten the apple of the tree of knowledge, do not eat the apple that comes of the tree of eternity !"

isnt this exactly what we re attempting to do with science ? We have not been designed to be gods. We have been created to be humans, working, resting the seventh day of the week, to be happy that way following the principles of those who created us and gave us our "how to -live-" guide. Are we becoming our own gods, will we become the greys in the future, leave earth, come back to it and engeneer human beings again? What is the meaning of all of this? Why have we been created? are we some kind of food, animals, genetically created by superior beings who feed themselves with our feelings?

The only reason why people use steroids is; Vanity. To be bigger, impress, dominate other people. They dont want to inspire them, they want to belittle them, crush them, that's what makes them feel better about themselves. Everything is a constant race for bigger weapons, psychologically and physically. There is no other reason why they do it but to make themselves feel better at the expense of other people they consider untermenschs...because they re not on steroids all life long like them.
 Human beings didnt need steroids to stay alive -and happy- for a loooong time before these sad times we re living in.

All these "tough" people who can inject roids but cant love women or kids, cant build a family, cant hunt, cant use a rifle, cant take fishes in the river, cant build a hut using wood, cant start a fire....

You actually made sense until your last sentence.

Why is it alwys either/or with you ?...because someone takes testosterone they can't have a family or be a good person?......that's fucking utter nonsense.

So if someone  shows any selfish behavior or vanity....they automatically don't have feelings and only care about themselves ?? so we should all just never wash or cut our hair or try and stay in shape ??....you post some of the dumbest shit ever

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2011, 01:18:18 PM »

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2011, 01:22:00 PM »
I was talking about me.
G

MikMaq

« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2011, 01:39:49 PM »
Steroids are on par with ritalin. Anyone taking 40 doses per day is a nut it's pretty simple. However at the same time you can judge people single doses for wanting to improve there lives. I'm pretty sure once age sets in I'll be more than willing to take a little boost if it means achieving a higher quality of life.

Life and health is all about balance you can't get it all, being an adult is all about finding out whats right for you, anyone thats to caught up in either extreme is just living on there emotions/delusions.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2011, 05:30:16 PM »
I think obesity in bodybuilding is a worse health problem than steroids.  More guys should pull a Levrone and gear up when it's precontest time. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2011, 05:44:57 PM »

The only reason why people use steroids is; Vanity. To be bigger, impress, dominate other people. They dont want to inspire them, they want to belittle them, crush them, that's what makes them feel better about themselves. Everything is a constant race for bigger weapons, psychologically and physically. There is no other reason why they do it but to make themselves feel better at the expense of other people they consider untermenschs...because they re not on steroids all life long like them.

most bodybuilders who use massive amounts of drugs do it for themselves not for anyone else. once you actually take steroids, take alot of them, take them for a long time, and put on more muscle than a regular human being can have.. you eventually realize that muscles dont make you happy. of course most guys start out bodybuilding because they want to look better than other people, they want attention, they want to feel superior.  youll notice most of the biggest guys stay covered up when they are out in public, they dont want attention, they are turned off by people who are attracted to them solely for their muscle, they do start to think they are better than other people but thats only because they start to se how shallow most people are. when your regular sized you get treated like a regular person.. onc you get BIG, everybody, women and men, start to show you respect, way more respect than you deserve for being big. people suck up to you, everboydy wants to be your friend.  look at kai greene when he is not competing, you will never catch him showing off his body he is always covered up.  its fun being a little bit muscular and shredded but being massive is just a whole lot of work, a whole lot of drugs, a whole lot of bullshit you have to deal with. at the end of the day there is no benefit to being huge  that you could not get being normal size. chicks really dont care, it doesnt effect your moneys (in fact it drains it), doesnt make you smarter. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2011, 06:22:47 PM »
Moderate use, yes. Hrt definately.
T

dustin

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2011, 06:48:53 PM »
   most bodybuilders who use massive amounts of drugs do it for themselves not for anyone else. once you actually take steroids, take alot of them, take them for a long time, and put on more muscle than a regular human being can have.. you eventually realize that muscles dont make you happy. of course most guys start out bodybuilding because they want to look better than other people, they want attention, they want to feel superior.  youll notice most of the biggest guys stay covered up when they are out in public, they dont want attention, they are turned off by people who are attracted to them solely for their muscle, they do start to think they are better than other people but thats only because they start to se how shallow most people are. when your regular sized you get treated like a regular person.. onc you get BIG, everybody, women and men, start to show you respect, way more respect than you deserve for being big. people suck up to you, everboydy wants to be your friend.  look at kai greene when he is not competing, you will never catch him showing off his body he is always covered up.  its fun being a little bit muscular and shredded but being massive is just a whole lot of work, a whole lot of drugs, a whole lot of bullshit you have to deal with. at the end of the day there is no benefit to being huge  that you could not get being normal size. chicks really dont care, it doesnt effect your moneys (in fact it drains it), doesnt make you smarter. 

Yep. When you're all sauced up and feeling invincible you usually don't give two shits about peoples opinions. Maybe you might get loopy if tren can do that to you. But you're definitely juicing for much more than vanity alone when you start doing mutation cycles. You're a true abuser at that stage :D

lesaucer

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2011, 07:17:52 PM »

spot on bro except about the girls! the biggest advantage is roids/muscles=respect and tons of it. i remember when i was 160lbs at the club, so many guys would bump my shoulders when passing, now at 245, nobody touch me, bunch of fucking fagg0ts.. i am really legit shocked at this, people are fucking asshole, when i see a tiny guy i dont bump into him, i turn my shoulder to let him pass, people are fucking assholes and thats depressing me sometimes, i just feel like moving to a small village like the good old days when everyone knew and respected each other.
another advantage is the girls obviously.. not the most bright one lol but who cares, hot hoes and especially milf, all love guys in great shape.

lesaucer

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2011, 07:21:58 PM »
btw to answer question, if you dont have a family kids etc.. YES it is fucking worth it. it is really safe as long as you stick to hormones, even if you abuse them a bit( except orals). just dont risk it if you have kids and you love them of course lol, might have extreme bad luck like crazy infection or something, wait until they get older..

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2011, 07:45:51 PM »

I would like to ask all the getbiggers that have used or still use, do you honest to god believe it is worth it?

I used steroids when I was in my late teens and early twenties. Was it worth it? You have different priorities when you are a youth than when you become an adult. Some never grow up, like GH15, and remain eternal adolescents concerned with impressing other kids with big muscles. I am a huge fan of bodybuilding and follow it very avidly. I have attended dozens of contests, both amateur and pro but I don't want or try to look like the pros. I have come to the conclusion, after thinking a little, that it is simply not worth it to take the amount of drugs and withstand the physical ill-being of being on a ton of drugs unless you are making serious money/fame/pussy from it or if for some reason having huge muscles is more important for you than decades of your life. Since I can make more money on other ventures than being a pro, since no one cares about bodybuilding and since women usually don't like huge muscles, then it is not worth taking the amount of stuff needed to be 300 lbs at 5% bodyfat. Then there is the aspect of the way steroids make you feel. It's not only that they wreck your health, but being on the amount needed to be 300 lbs at 5% bodyfat makes you feel awful. Some drugs like d-bol and deca make you feel good, but others like test in high doses, trenbolone and oxymetholone make you feel terrible. It is not worth it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2011, 08:04:46 PM »
good posts by everyone in this thread...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2011, 08:51:47 PM »
spot on bro except about the girls! the biggest advantage is roids/muscles=respect and tons of it. i remember when i was 160lbs at the club, so many guys would bump my shoulders when passing, now at 245, nobody touch me, bunch of fucking fagg0ts.. i am really legit shocked at this, people are fucking asshole, when i see a tiny guy i dont bump into him, i turn my shoulder to let him pass, people are fucking assholes and thats depressing me sometimes, i just feel like moving to a small village like the good old days when everyone knew and respected each other.
another advantage is the girls obviously.. not the most bright one lol but who cares, hot hoes and especially milf, all love guys in great shape.
ya of course chicks dig it but what i meant was that you can still pull mad pussy without big muscles as long as your a cool dude