Author Topic: Dockett's Rocket  (Read 9293 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Dockett's Rocket
« on: September 01, 2011, 10:47:35 AM »

Dockett shared that he unintentionally packed a firearm on his way to work for the team on Wednesday morning with his most recent series of Tweets, all of which are unedited:

Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett is rather honest when talking about his life via Twitter. (AP Photo)"Damn I almost brung my 'ROCKET' into work this morning like gilbert arenas. But mine was by accident it was in my book bag. Kept sayin to myself why is my book bag so heavy, looked in side it was Big pookey' nickel plated Glock 40' trying to come to work w/me! Smh."

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-08-31/cardinals-dl-darnell-dockett-says-he-almost-brought-a-gun-to-practice#ixzz1Wix9dtmQ

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Dockett's Rocket
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 10:49:04 AM »
Dockett shared that he unintentionally packed a firearm on his way to work for the team on Wednesday morning with his most recent series of Tweets, all of which are unedited:

Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett is rather honest when talking about his life via Twitter. (AP Photo)"Damn I almost brung my 'ROCKET' into work this morning like gilbert arenas. But mine was by accident it was in my book bag. Kept sayin to myself why is my book bag so heavy, looked in side it was Big pookey' nickel plated Glock 40' trying to come to work w/me! Smh."

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-08-31/cardinals-dl-darnell-dockett-says-he-almost-brought-a-gun-to-practice#ixzz1Wix9dtmQ

It comes naturaly for "certain folks" ::) - I left my trousers wide open - totaly unintentionaly

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 10:49:21 AM »
What a big dummy. Dumb n*g forgot he had his glock fortey how original.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 10:55:15 AM »
Very hard to believe, I am calling bullshit. I would imagine that 99% of the people on here that actually owns a gun or guns knows exactly where each one is at all times and whether it is loaded or not. If not you better sell it especially if you have kids.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 10:57:30 AM »
It remains a weird idea that all you Americans got fire arms at home...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 10:58:07 AM »
Very hard to believe, I am calling bullshit. I would imagine that 99% of the people on here that actually owns a gun or guns knows exactly where each one is at all times and whether it is loaded or not. If not you better sell it especially if you have kids.
Like it matters anyways, he should be dealt with fast.

Oh sorry judge I unintentionaly killed somebody I didn't meant to but I unintentionaly drank too much sorry bro

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 10:59:27 AM »

That's why America is so fucken awesome.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 11:04:39 AM »
Like it matters anyways, he should be dealt with fast.

Oh sorry judge I unintentionaly killed somebody I didn't meant to but I unintentionaly drank too much sorry bro

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 11:09:19 AM »

Do they not have home invasions where you are from. I have been in the same house for 24 years and never a problem in the whole neighborhood. But if someone is stupid enough to come on in, well dude, you fucked up. Before he gets 1/2 up the stairs he will be back at the bottom. I hope it will never happen but one of my jobs as the man of the house is to protect. I miss the days of not locking your doors to your house or cars but that is no longer.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 11:12:10 AM »
having kids are even MORE of a reason to have a weapon.  You may have to protect them.  If you're pushing 4 kids around the walmart parking lot and Pedo van pulls up and grabs one of your kids... what do you do? 

Either you shoot the bad guy in the face and hav a Slurpee while waiting for the police to arrive, or you ignore your other 3 rugrats and try to chase him down. 

Of course, anyone who doesn't secure their weapons deserves to have their nuts put in a vise.  Just saying.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 11:13:36 AM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3129406

Sean Taylor died when some dudes broke into his home, he didnt have a gun only a bat.. well the burglars gun was much faster and deadlier then Seans bat

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 11:14:10 AM »
Do they not have home invasions where you are from. I have been in the same house for 24 years and never a problem in the whole neighborhood. But if someone is stupid enough to come on in, well dude, you fucked up. Before he gets 1/2 up the stairs he will be back at the bottom. I hope it will never happen but one of my jobs as the man of the house is to protect. I miss the days of not locking your doors to your house or cars but that is no longer.

Not to mention euros babble about not having guns, yet we see the mass riots in europe where thugs destroy and injure people.  Not happening in my neighborhood and won't.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 11:44:01 AM »

Where I live I often forget to look the backdoor and the car doors. But I don't live in the city no more, when I lived downtown I had burglars twice in 10 yrs...
Having a large dog that says whoof also works..

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 11:47:26 AM »
Where I live I often forget to look the backdoor and the car doors. But I don't live in the city no more, when I lived downtown I had burglars twice in 10 yrs...
Having a large dog that says whoof also works..

You may want to buy your doggie a cute Kevlar vest.   ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 11:51:35 AM »
But my cat too....

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 12:20:09 PM »
But my cat too....

That is one sweet pussy you are showing there dutch.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 12:23:02 PM »
It's an arms race, one of those wars that Americans love.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 01:09:06 PM »
It's an arms race, one of those wars that Americans love.

The only race I am interested in is the race between the tweeked out crackhead running up my stairs to rip me off and my 9mm. Yea, I really love owning a gun to protect my family.    ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 01:59:59 PM »
The only race I am interested in is the race between the tweeked out crackhead running up my stairs to rip me off and my 9mm. Yea, I really love owning a gun to protect my family.    ::)

Yes yes I know. Partake in the arms race or die. I'm glad I don't need to participate.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 03:49:46 PM »
A lot of robbers (stick up kids) rob athletes for their jewelry, watches, money, or cars. They come out of the blue...and they specifically target athletes. Now, unless said athletes have a 24/7 security detail, having a weapon is their only choice. Now, that doesn't excuse them from being stupid and irresponsible.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 04:24:41 PM »
A lot of robbers (stick up kids) rob athletes for their jewelry, watches, money, or cars. They come out of the blue...and they specifically target athletes. Now, unless said athletes have a 24/7 security detail, having a weapon is their only choice. Now, that doesn't excuse them from being stupid and irresponsible.

Ask Katt Williams. who I vision you to look like or are you more Joe Torry ?  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 04:26:38 PM »

It remains a weird idea that anyone doesn't   ???

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2011, 04:52:08 PM »
Yes yes I know. Partake in the arms race or die. I'm glad I don't need to participate.
;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2011, 04:54:37 PM »

I have no problems with people who don't want to participate , just don't try and prevent me from doing so  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2011, 05:08:11 PM »
Ask Katt Williams. who I vision you to look like or are you more Joe Torry ?  ;D
Katt Williams, w/o the perm ;D
in fact someone at work used to call me that!