Author Topic: The roids don't kill, being a nitwit does  (Read 2012 times)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
The roids don't kill, being a nitwit does
« on: September 01, 2011, 11:35:36 AM »
 This is for the all the so called naturals that have convinced themselves they are "experts"

Strictly aas/gh use HAS NEVER BEEN DOCUMENTED TO KILL. PERIOD.

Now if you are banging rails, drinking stupid named cocktails, taking 5 Advill's, swallowing 10 Vicos a day PLUS non stop use of dieuritics. GUESS WHAT!!!?????

IT WILL KILL YOU.

The use of pain killers, coke, and drying agents COMBINED will give you the DIRT NAP.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: The roids don't kill, being a nitwit does
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 11:38:42 AM »
Everything has its price.

Believe what you want, but that's just a rule of life.

In case you haven't yet noticed.
G

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 11:45:31 AM »
Everything has its price.

Believe what you want, but that's just a rule of life.

In case you haven't yet noticed.
THATS MY POINT.

COMMON FUCKING SENSE dictates that using 3 grams a week of gas per week is probably not healthy. ANY drug in EXCESS is a bad idea. COMBINING CERTAIN drugs has been PROVEN to kill. Narcotics,booze,diuretics AND gas WILL FUCK YOUR KIDNEYS.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 11:47:28 AM »
This is true. Plus genetics.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 11:59:59 AM »
This is for the all the so called naturals that have convinced themselves they are "experts"

Strictly aas/gh use HAS NEVER BEEN DOCUMENTED TO KILL. PERIOD.

Now if you are banging rails, drinking stupid named cocktails, taking 5 Advill's, swallowing 10 Vicos a day PLUS non stop use of dieuritics. GUESS WHAT!!!?????

IT WILL KILL YOU.

The use of pain killers, coke, and drying agents COMBINED will give you the DIRT NAP.

What would happen if you took every single Steroid in a high dosage?  Would it not kill you?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 12:03:25 PM »
Do NOT think for one second that genes aren't paramount to being cock diesled or champion bodybuilder.

I worked for a guy that was 5 10 250 7%  When he would go off a cycle (not often) he would lose 20 to 25 lbs BUT STILL BE RIPPED. Why? BEACUSE OF GENETICS.

When a "normal" human (me) goes off I lose weight AND GET FATTER. Please re read that last sentence.

ELITE level body builders are genetic freaks.They are fucking VIKINGS.

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 12:08:32 PM »
Do NOT think for one second that genes aren't paramount to being cock diesled or champion bodybuilder.

I worked for a guy that was 5 10 250 7%  When he would go off a cycle (not often) he would lose 20 to 25 lbs BUT STILL BE RIPPED. Why? BEACUSE OF GENETICS.

When a "normal" human (me) goes off I lose weight AND GET FATTER. Please re read that last sentence.

You get fatter because of what you eat.  Not because you go off of steroids.  That is just an excuse, trust me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 12:09:06 PM »

No they are not.  They are just regular schmucks who happen to abuse drugs and lift weights.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 12:09:37 PM »
What would happen if you took every single Steroid in a high dosage?  Would it not kill you?

YOU are one of the "natural experts" I was referring to.

DO I NEED TO EVEN ANSWER THAT RIDICULOUS QUESTION.

Go have some weird sex dude...

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 12:13:27 PM »
No they are not.  They are just regular schmucks who happen to abuse drugs and lift weights.

There is NOTHING REGULAR about a gentic freak that can handle the drugs, training and stress and GROW.

IVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES PAL.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 12:24:53 PM »
You get fatter because of what you eat.  Not because you go off of steroids.  That is just an excuse, trust me.

Trust you? Whenever I hear or read that phrase immediately I think of BERNIE MADOFF.

Of course your fatness TO AN EXTENT depends on what you eat CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.

I am doing stadium fucking steps 3 times a week plus my cabs are btn 150 and 200 and yet  i wake every morning, fart then look in the bathroom mirror and what is looking back at me!!???  FAT.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 12:30:48 PM »

BINGO.

nothing makes me laugh harder on this site than Swede thinking he's tough and people thinking that Pro BBers are some "Elite Genetic Gods".

They are just people who are willing to do that shit to themselves, have the discipline and mental drive, the money and the connects.  any guy who pretty good genetics could have a pro level build

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 12:35:57 PM »
BINGO.

nothing makes me laugh harder on this site than Swede thinking he's tough and people thinking that Pro BBers are some "Elite Genetic Gods".

They are just people who are willing to do that shit to themselves, have the discipline and mental drive, the money and the connects.  any guy who pretty good genetics could have a pro level build

This guy now.....

Ok your not COMPLETLY wrong and since you have the cock dieslness I will respect.

YES you need cash,connects, drive and discipline- agreed

"any guy with pretty good genetics"..... ahhhhhh  NOOO

MikMaq

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 01:11:00 PM »
One thing is for certain it's not the drugs that causes the problems. It's being 250 pounds + most of your life, and consuming the food content of three  people by the time their 40.

There's loads of evidence that says high bodyweight, high test levels either artificial or natural, and eating a 5-6000 calories a day is the surest way to shorten your life.

It's common sense if you smoke, drink, and live on fried chicken you won't live to long either, if you refute this your simply ignorant end of story.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 01:14:50 PM »
they do take a toll both physically and psychologically. the body is designed to survive best on natural levels in the longer run.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 05:45:03 PM »
One thing is for certain it's not the drugs that causes the problems. It's being 250 pounds + most of your life, and consuming the food content of three  people by the time their 40.

There's loads of evidence that says high bodyweight, high test levels either artificial or natural, and eating a 5-6000 calories a day is the surest way to shorten your life.

It's common sense if you smoke, drink, and live on fried chicken you won't live to long either, if you refute this your simply ignorant end of story.

SPOT ON.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 05:53:21 PM »
why would it kill you? describe the physiological cause and effect and you cant just say accelerated aging or increased body mass.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 06:05:21 PM »
why would it kill you? describe the physiological cause and effect and you cant just say accelerated aging or increased body mass.
I`m asking if it would.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 08:49:33 PM »
I`m asking if it would.
it could definitely shorten your life but it wouldnt cause a sudden death

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 12:45:34 AM »
it could definitely shorten your life but it wouldnt cause a sudden death

Anything introduced into the body in sufficient concentrations will become toxic and can lead to death. Even oxygen or water.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_toxicity

io856

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 12:52:35 AM »
So does that mean you are going to die soon?

:D