Author Topic: what to do 200 of enan and cyp or 400 e.  (Read 4333 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
what to do 200 of enan and cyp or 400 e.
« on: September 01, 2011, 04:11:08 PM »
would there be any advantage over either? 200/200 e and cyp or just go for 400 test e. This is per day.

it seems 50/50 here where people say ester doesn't matter than some say they notice the differance. I personally think ester matters a little. I still remember when I used cyp the one time it felt differant in many ways. Just like npp and deca. That's really big differance there.

anyways if you all don't mind giving some input.

tlc

• Getbig III
Re: what to do 200 of enan and cyp or 400 e.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 04:17:25 PM »
npp and deca have vastly different half lives for a start, e/cyp not so much. Use whatever, can't see it making any real difference.

400mg test a day though... bit much?   ???

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 02:12:38 PM »
would there be any advantage over either? 200/200 e and cyp or just go for 400 test e. This is per day.

it seems 50/50 here where people say ester doesn't matter than some say they notice the differance. I personally think ester matters a little. I still remember when I used cyp the one time it felt differant in many ways. Just like npp and deca. That's really big differance there.

anyways if you all don't mind giving some input.
if you felt cyp work different than enan chances are one of them wasnt test at all.

400 test per day= beast mode 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 05:18:57 PM »
if you felt cyp work different than enan chances are one of them wasnt test at all.

400 test per day= beast mode 

What he said.

There's no difference in these two compounds of any significant nature, there's probably more difference diet coke in a can vs. diet coke in a bottle.

And holy crap, 400mg a day? That is a butt ass load of test!

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 06:05:31 PM »
Test cyp and Test E are diffrent but like said not by much. Test Enanthate takes the longest to kick in. I think Test E is the best test for newbies. shooting  a vial of sust everyday is the way to go -IMO.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 06:35:05 PM »
Test cyp and Test E are diffrent but like said not by much. Test Enanthate takes the longest to kick in. I think Test E is the best test for newbies. shooting  a vial of sust everyday is the way to go -IMO.

thanks for replys. Reason I am asking is since I would be able to get away with making a high dose such as just pure e at 400 or 200 of c and e would be the same but maybe with a differant ick to it.

since these esters can be made that high together.

so besides fact that everyone thinks there similar but maybe a bit differant. What would most prefer 400e or 200 of each.

and this is just the start of it than it'll be once gains stop 1.5 ed. Maybe 2.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 01:26:00 AM »
just out of curiosity, whats your stats, you must be quite a beast running those kind of numbers, would love to be able to afford to do it me self at the mo...

as much as i love the results of ed shooting, i just get so sick of it it never lasts long!

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 06:41:08 AM »
Test has a pretty reasonable benefit to waste ratio. 3g per week isn't going to do more good than 1 for 99% of the world.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 02:16:20 PM »
Test has a pretty reasonable benefit to waste ratio. 3g per week isn't going to do more good than 1 for 99% of the world.
no thats false. i notice a huge difference between 1 gram per week and 3 grams. mainly in the way my body leans out and responds to food, but also in growth. big big difference.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 02:27:52 PM »
^^^Agreed. I've never gone over the 2g mark but there's definitely a difference. I've always said there seems to be certain points in increased doses that make the biggest difference and while it can vary from person to person most seem to fall somewhere similar.

For example, the difference between 500mg/wk and 750mg/wk doesn't seem to be that great, at least for me it never was but the difference between 750mg/wk and 1g/wk was night and day....and so on and so on but I'd imagine there has to be a point to where a higher dose really doesn't bring about enough of a reward to warrant the risk and this will again more than likely vary from person to person.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 04:41:19 AM »
I've witnessed on others some strength gains to a degree, lot of water retention, higher b/p and increased acne when people going over 1-1.5 per week. Not too many exceptions, lots of other compounds to choose from instead of over loading

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 10:38:18 AM »
i dont get any acne no matter how high the dose so long as i keep decent care of my skin, dont get high bood pressure either. only side effect i get when i increase the dose is harder, rounder, fuller, leaner muscles.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 11:21:42 AM »
i dont get any acne no matter how high the dose so long as i keep decent care of my skin, dont get high bood pressure either. only side effect i get when i increase the dose is harder, rounder, fuller, leaner muscles.
The only drug that gives me acne is dbol.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 08:10:47 PM »

Why stop at 3 grams then? Based on that information, no sides and increased size, you should just keep adding more, with basically an open ceiling.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 09:09:08 PM »
Why stop at 3 grams then? Based on that information, no sides and increased size, you should just keep adding more, with basically an open ceiling.
cuz its cost prohibitive at the moment for me to do anymore than 3cc per week. 

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 09:33:40 PM »
same test is generally side free for me as well. Only deca gives me acne myself. And this is what I've tried from multiple sources these compounds as well as making my own. Always been same deal. Dbol no matter from where blurrs my abs within days and bloats my face. Deca acne. Test libido within days.

now heres catch. Npp and deca both give me acne. But deca gives me super soft boners. Wheres npp has increased my libido alot while only giving a semi softness to the boner. Not as hard.

test e and cyp tho . Only cyp would give me acne and I strangly remember it giving me more thickness or gains. Coulda just been a fluke tho but am curious since alot seem to think the ester does give them differant results to a degree.

and mostly all has been used alone and with other drugs. Like I am not getting a increased libido from npp cause I ran more test. I have just used it alone and have used it with very litte test. And high test.

still debating. It seems alot in this thread goes with ester won't matter.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 10:04:14 PM »
Just a side note, it's not uncommon for guys to say test or any certain steroid doesn't give them any negative side-effects but almost every time they're only speaking of and referring to the surface. Most are completely unaware of any blood pressure and cholesterol issues they may or may not have and things of that nature. Anyway food for thought.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 10:13:23 PM »
agree there arnold. Only problems to date is high red blood count. Everything is  always top notch. On my list to do is donate blood vaguely and heart test ultra sounds and so on.

BOUNCER DAVE

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 10:27:15 PM »

Are you taking anything for estro ?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 10:39:55 PM »
I always have. Be it armidex. Nolva. Etc. Sometimes both or lil letro.

now? None. Nothing messed with me more than oestrogen blockers. All made my hair fall out. Moody as heck and over all felt unhealthly. I had to take em being really prone to gyno.

but I've realized for my body that mixing drugs caused my gyno to flare up. Such as npp alone 200mg a day no problems. Than mix test amd deca horrible nipple pain.

but I'm not messing with my gains anymore with anti e or ai. I have had the surgery and gland removed yet still get a little flare being on for abit. Doctor said they sometimes can't get or see all the little bits. So just gonna deal with it let it get as big as it can and go for the surgery again so he can get those smaller chunks now bigger that he left. Its not even bad. Its just the pain now and small small lump can't even tell but I'd rather it cut out again anyways

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 10:50:19 PM »
Just more food for thought but I think the worry a lot of guys have about AI's and SERM's messing or holding back the growth is way overstated and more often than not a misplaced fear. Weight gain has absolutely nothing to do with "gains." That means nothing...hopefully this goes without saying.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 01:52:26 AM »
Just more food for thought but I think the worry a lot of guys have about AI's and SERM's messing or holding back the growth is way overstated and more often than not a misplaced fear. Weight gain has absolutely nothing to do with "gains." That means nothing...hopefully this goes without saying.

I agree with Arnold here.Im taking an AI for the first time in my life throughout a cycle and im having massive gains in strength and a good amount of weight gained ( not all muscle obviously ).Only thing that bothered me was my joints started bugging me when i went the full dosage of letro! Other than that i dont buy into things affecting gains...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 11:14:38 AM »
Just a side note, it's not uncommon for guys to say test or any certain steroid doesn't give them any negative side-effects but almost every time they're only speaking of and referring to the surface. Most are completely unaware of any blood pressure and cholesterol issues they may or may not have and things of that nature. Anyway food for thought.
thats true, my cholestrol is pretty fucked up, but thats reversible. my blood pressure is really low though.

Are you taking anything for estro ?
never

BOUNCER DAVE

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2011, 11:37:41 PM »

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2011, 11:48:15 AM »
ive ran 1g and above with no anti e's,,, not everyone is sensitive, some need them on baby doses of test, depends on the individual...