Author Topic: BREAKING: Obama reads 333386 Jobs Recommendation on GB.com and halts EPA Regs!!!  (Read 2455 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
..Obama halts controversial EPA regulation
AP – 16 mins ago..
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-halts-controversial-epa-regulation-143731156.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is directing his administration to withdraw a controversial proposed regulation updating government smog standards.

The withdrawal comes two days after the White House identified seven proposed regulations that would cost the economy at least $1 billion each. The proposed updated smog standard was estimated to cost anywhere between $19 billion and $90 billion, depending on how strict the standard would be.

In a statement, Obama says he made his decision in part because it is important to reduce regulatory burdens on businesses as the economy recovers. He says he is still committed to protecting public health and the environment.

________________________ _________________

Good!     One down - millions to go.   ObamaCare next.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i'm sure once Obama reads your opinion of him, he'll immediately revoke Obamacare and send that money to the CEOs are Paul Ryan so politely requested.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Getbig V

Re: Jobs Disaster: Prez ZERO has 0 jobs gain in August 2011 - June/July revised -57k
« Reply #11 on: Today at 07:33:18 AM » Quote Modify Remove  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all so unnecessary.   We could improve the situation tommorow:  

1.  Repeal Dodd Frank
2.  Repeal Obamacare
3.  Tell EPA to fuck off with the carbon rules
4.  Re-open drilling in the gulf
5.  Agree to the canadian pipeline
6.  Disband the NLRB
7.  Bring the wars to an end and use some of the $$$ to build up border fence and wall and put soldiers on the border  

8.  Amnesty for money held abroad  
9.  Tort reform as well as class action reform  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL @ taking credit instead of saying "Good move, Mr. president, you kenyan fuck".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL @ taking credit instead of saying "Good move, Mr. president, you kenyan fuck".

If he mans up and says he wants to repeal obamacare and dodd frank I will give him a lot of credit.   This is a good first move and I am sure the far leftists are going to explode. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
If he mans up and says he wants to repeal obamacare and dodd frank I will give him a lot of credit.   This is a good first move and I am sure the far leftists are going to explode. 

You haven't used the phrase "you kenyan fuck" in a few days.

You getting soft in your old age?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

120 is blind to this fact. He just focuses on you not giving the Pres any credit for this decision. Why should you? The correct response to the president should be: About time!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama Asks EPA to Withdraw Ozone Standards
QBy Roger Runningen and Mark Drajem - Sep 2, 2011 10:58 AM ET .
www.bloomberg.com

Obama Asks EPA to Withdraw Ozone Ambient Air Quality  Justin Sullivan/Getty Images

The San Francisco skyline is barely visible through hazy smoke-filled air from Sausalito, California. Photographer: Justin Sullivan/Getty Images

.President Barack Obama said he’s directed the Environmental Protection Agency to withdraw proposed rules to limit ozone emissions that lead to smog.

The draft rules have been faulted by Republicans and business leaders who contended the regulations would be too costly to implement. Obama said in a statement he is seeking to reduce regulatory burdens as the economy recovers.

“Ultimately, I did not support asking state and local governments to begin implementing a new standard that will soon be reconsidered,” Obama said today in a statement. The rules will come up for a regular review in 2013, he said.

The EPA’s proposed regulations for ground-level ozone, a main ingredient of smog, would have tightened those issued during President George W. Bush’s administration in 2008. EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson had said that those rules wouldn’t stand up to legal scrutiny. The EPA’s proposal would have cost the economy $19 billion to $90 billion, making it the most expensive new regulation under consideration by the Obama administration, according to the White House.

“The Obama administration is caving to big polluters at the expense of protecting the air we breathe,” Gene Karpinski, president of the League of Conservation Voters, an environmental group, said today in an e-mailed statement. “This is a huge win for corporate polluters and a huge loss for public health.”

Business group representatives had met Aug. 16 with White House Chief of State William Daley to push their case for scrapping the ozone changes. They said the costs would be much greater than the administration estimated.

“Environmental concerns are legitimate, but sometimes the cost these policies impose is very significant,” said Phil Levy, a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute in Washington and an economist in the Bush administration. “To the extent he’s moving to balancing them more carefully, that should be applauded.”

To contact the reporters on this story: Roger Runningen in Washington at rrunningen@bloomberg.net; Mark Drajem in Washington at mdrajem@bloomberg.net

To contact the editor responsible for this story: Larry Liebert at lliebert@bloomberg.net

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
how will this further Obamas agenda to collapse the nation?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

He needs to get releected first. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

while the repubs are celebrating, drinking brandy and smoking cigars tonight, he will secretly FedEx the US Constitution to Albania for shredding.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
He needs to get releected first. 

and you think this helps him get re-elected?

his base won't like it so how does this help?

will this get Repubs, or whatever it is that you are, to vote for him?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and you think this helps him get re-elected?

his base won't like it so how does this help?

will this get Repubs, or whatever it is that you are, to vote for him?

DU is pissed! 

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4982628

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so this doesn't help him get re-elected then?

The problem is that Obama is now in a box. 

The GOP base is extremely energized. 

The Dem base is demoralized and so are the indes.   Problem for bama is that no matter what he does to placate indes will have opposite effect on the base voter. 

He painted himself into a corner and has nowhere to go. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The problem is that Obama is now in a box. 

The GOP base is extremely energized. 

The Dem base is demoralized and so are the indes.   Problem for bama is that no matter what he does to placate indes will have opposite effect on the base voter. 

He painted himself into a corner and has nowhere to go. 

so AGAIN

how does this help him get re-elected

if it doesn't help then tell us how it furthers his "real" agenda to collapse the nation

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so AGAIN

how does this help him get re-elected

if it doesn't help then tell us how it furthers his "real" agenda to collapse the nation

He's hoping some jobs pick up for his ratings overall before the election.  If things stay like this, his own party will force him not to run.   

I have been fucking telling you for THREE YEARS now that his agenda has scared the living day lights out of business to the point where they refuse to hire. 

You have disagreed with me all along the way despite much evidence being shown to you.  Now, it appears even obama seems to be forced into accepting the reality of what many of us have been saying.     

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
while the repubs are celebrating, drinking brandy and smoking cigars tonight, he will secretly FedEx the US Constitution to Albania for shredding.

Do people still shred documents? That seems so 1990's...
I hate the State.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
He's hoping some jobs pick up for his ratings overall before the election.  If things stay like this, his own party will force him not to run.   

I have been fucking telling you for THREE YEARS now that his agenda has scared the living day lights out of business to the point where they refuse to hire. 

You have disagreed with me all along the way despite much evidence being shown to you.  Now, it appears even obama seems to be forced into accepting the reality of what many of us have been saying.     

so you're now alleging that this will create jobs and that will compensate for pissing off his base

I"ll ignore the part about his party "forcing" not to run as I don't have time for that nonsense this morning

so you're saying we'll  soon see an improvement in the job market that will be directly attributable to this move?

Once he is re-elected do you see him reversing this decision and go full steam ahead with the "collapse the nation" strategy?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so you're now alleging that this will create jobs and that will compensate for pissing off his base

I"ll ignore the part about his party "forcing" not to run as I don't have time for that nonsense this morning

so you're saying we'll  soon see an improvement in the job market that will be directly attributable to this move?

Once he is re-elected do you see him reversing this decision and go full steam ahead with the "collapse the nation" strategy?

Probably.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Probably.   

which part are you saying probably too?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL @ any thought the liberal base will 'abandon' obama over EPA regs.

The minute you nominate Perry, you'll have alex jones (immunizations) and Cindy Sheenah (overall twatterbag) holding hands to convince ppl to keep that religious prick out of office.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL @ any thought the liberal base will 'abandon' obama over EPA regs.

The minute you nominate Perry, you'll have alex jones (immunizations) and Cindy Sheenah (overall twatterbag) holding hands to convince ppl to keep that religious prick out of office.

I still want to know how this fits into Obama's true agenda which is to collapse the nation

I assume once he gets elected to the 2nd term he has no reason to be coy about this kind of thing and it can be full steam ahead with the "collapse" plan

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I still want to know how this fits into Obama's true agenda which is to collapse the nation

I assume once he gets elected to the 2nd term he has no reason to be coy about this kind of thing and it can be full steam ahead with the "collapse" plan

this one statistician has correctly predicted every race in 30 years... based upon 13 keys.

he said the economy is just two of them.  The lack of scandal, consistency, OBL, etc... He says obama will in again. 

This isn't some dickhead on a message board.  This guy doesn't get things wrong, and he is very sure on this one.