Author Topic: Jay Cutler's Dog dies  (Read 22804 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Jay Cutler's Dog dies
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2011, 01:22:12 PM »
This won't have any affect on Jay's prep.

Successful people have wonderful capability to close everything negative out when concentrating on something important. Be it bodybuilder, politician, investment banker.... they all have this capability. Otherwise they wouldn't be so successful.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2011, 01:26:50 PM »
LOL at comparing the loss of a dog to the loss of a girlfriend! :D
You must be nuts if you think that the loss of a dog has the same effect as the loss of a girlfriend on the psyche of an adult man!
Seem to me that nowdays people care more about their pet than the fellow human being!
WHAT A FUCK UP WORLD WE LIVE! ::)

I dunno how many years Jay spent every day with his dog, or how many years Gasol was with his girl.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2011, 02:05:50 PM »
I dunno how many years Jay spent every day with his dog, or how many years Gasol was with his girl.

I agree.  Not to mention Gasol's girlfriend didn't die.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2011, 02:34:30 PM »
I agree.  Not to mention Gasol's girlfriend didn't die. 

But she probably immediately banged 5 other guys he knew.

at that point, she's dead to him.  Any man must do this.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2011, 02:38:44 PM »
But she probably immediately banged 5 other guys he knew.

at that point, she's dead to him.  Any man must do this.

Hahaha...excellent point!  And it probably happens to "maxkane69" every fucking time, too.  lol

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2011, 03:31:44 PM »
 :'(poor dog

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2011, 04:45:57 PM »
cmon man... that shit is depressing

depressing stuff = driven  ???

oh yes,, very sensetive individual 30 days from the big competition will make him super performance,, youll see

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2011, 04:57:11 PM »
cmon man... that shit is depressing

depressing stuff = driven  ???

dogs are angels,,

read what im writing herre few times ,,

jason cutler does nto have a son or a daughter ,, they dotn have kids ,, his dog is his son ...as simple sas that,, he is extremly sensetive ,, dont confuse it with him being bodybuilder and make money from bodybuilding,, this is because this is his profession,,we all need to make money somehow..

never the less! this was his kid,, and trust me only when you walk the lonely way of bodybuilder you know what i talk abotu,, he lost his kid,, this is the thing they had together raised and was with them ,, he was on bed under bed on couch every meal every day every minute ,, he saw their ugly faces when they woke up ,, he was there to lick them during bad times,, he was there during sad moments and happy moment ,, he was there when he got home with mr o title and enter the house ,, he was there all along the way with him and his wife,, their dog is their child,,

HUGE LOSS

he will win mr o this year

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2011, 05:04:22 PM »
and the worst thign for jason cutler right now is ,,, he can not make sadness take a toll on him ,, your mental is very important in final prep ,,,he can not let sadness sink in because he will lose condition ,, he can not let it stop him thats the thing with bodybuilding,, you cant let depresion kick in ,, he will have to go on and put even more effort and kind of put it aside and then in a month he can morn ,, so right now he is in weird situation where he is sad but cant be sad ,, this is worst situation for sensetive fellas,, he had loss yet...he has to perform ,, but as i said that dog will make sure he take the title he just need to stay focused and its his,,the dog knew who his daddy was very well

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2011, 05:12:49 PM »
Is it insensitive of me to say "Who gives a fuck?"

No it's not, though I know how it is to lose a pet, but MC is Getbig's Perez Hilton.
He's like a loyal dog.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2011, 08:06:25 PM »
Dogs provide something humans cannot: "Unconditional love"

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2011, 08:10:24 PM »

really lowering our standard of "love" here aren't we

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2011, 08:11:15 PM »

I actually met a chick last week in the club.  She has a few kids and works at a nail salon.  She lives with a dude but they're just friends.  We found unconditional love already.  I lent her $2000 to pay for college yesterday.  I think her phone is down today, weird.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2011, 08:12:31 PM »
did it flee out of the frying pan and you had to chase it?

;D

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2011, 08:20:37 PM »
I actually met a chick last week in the club.  She has a few kids and works at a nail salon.  She lives with a dude but they're just friends.  We found unconditional love already.  I lent her $2000 to pay for college yesterday.  I think her phone is down today, weird.

lol

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2011, 08:40:04 PM »
Doesn't it say in the Koran that a dog in the house chases away the angles or something ?

no quran doesnt talk about this point at all!!.. on the contrary in it there is a tale about some good young men who had a dog.. but there is a true tale in sonna that our prophet's grandchildren had a small puppy and they were keeping it inside the house then he asked them to keep it outside the house.. and i dont think this is a bad thing,.. many ppl even in the west prefer to keep their dogs out in backyards or so.. i like my dog very much but i feel it's disgusting and not very clean to sleep with him on the same bed and to let him lick me all the day :-X

also to train your dog right even as a pet you must be his pack leader and in dogs world the leader must be above the follower in everything so it's not psychologically right to deal with your dog as if he is part of the family.. he must know his role as "the follower".. not to sit on your coach, not to sleep on your bed,.. not to lick you whenever he wants.. etc!!.. dog is a strong creature,.. if you dont controle him and create a space between his level and yours he will most probably consider himself the pack leader!!..

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2011, 08:51:25 PM »
dogs are angels,,

jason cutler does nto have a son or a daughter ,, they dotn have kids ,, his dog is his son ...as simple sas that,, he is extremly sensetive ,, dont confuse it with him being bodybuilder and make money from bodybuilding,, this is because this is his profession,,we all need to make money somehow..

never the less! this was his kid,, and trust me only when you walk the lonely way of bodybuilder you know what i talk abotu,, he lost his kid,, this is the thing they had together raised and was with them ,, he was on bed under bed on couch every meal every day every minute ,, he saw their ugly faces when they woke up ,, he was there to lick them during bad times,, he was there during sad moments and happy moment ,, he was there when he got home with mr o title and enter the house ,, he was there all along the way with him and his wife,, their dog is their child,,

HUGE LOSS

gh15 approved

lol

TheTrueVictor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2011, 04:52:48 AM »
did it flee out of the frying pan and you had to chase it?

LMAO!  :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2011, 04:55:21 AM »
what girlfriend? girlfriend is balonie,, yuck,, ameiricano whores,, girlfriend? id let 100 die over 1 dog,, girlfriend?? what the fuck is a girlfriend,,it aint no wife,, id let 100 kardishin die over 1 single dog! disgusting whores

gh15 approved

You got the clap more than once.....huh.

TheTrueVictor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2011, 04:56:16 AM »
I'm sure Jay was very saddened by the passing of Trace. But I think it would hit him even harder if Scrappy had passed away. He seems to have had that dog forever! I remember seeing it back in the 1999 BFTO.

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2011, 05:35:52 AM »
Dog is a dog and a kid is a kid. I don't understand how someone can confuse those three.
 However if you treat your dog like it is your girlfriend, then it is a different story  ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2011, 05:42:21 AM »
Dog is a dog and a kid is a kid. I don't understand how someone can confuse those three.
 However if you treat your dog like it is your girlfriend, then it is a different story  ;)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2011, 05:51:04 AM »
dogs are angels,,

HUGE LOSS

gh15 approved

From what I see only those who truly love their animals can understand what other feel towards them. You can't explain it, and it IS NOT just a dog.

My now 12 years old Dexter says "hello" to Sato ;)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2011, 07:07:03 AM »
dogs are angels,,

HUGE LOSS

gh15 approved

gh15 is exactly right

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2011, 07:08:52 AM »
LOL at comparing the loss of a dog to the loss of a girlfriend! :D
You must be nuts if you think that the loss of a dog has the same effect as the loss of a girlfriend on the psyche of an adult man!
Seem to me that nowdays people care more about their pet than the fellow human being!
WHAT A FUCK UP WORLD WE LIVE! ::)

max - if you love your dog, its the same as losing a child when it dies. The sense of loss, saddness and grieving are exactly the same. If you cannot understand that, then I feel truly sorry for you as you must really be a stupid, insensitive, cold-hearted, idiot.