Author Topic: Straight off, straight back on!  (Read 1203 times)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Straight off, straight back on!
« on: September 03, 2011, 08:09:34 AM »
Hi guys, Im just coming to the end of a 12 week bulking cycle of Test E and after reading some recent posts I've decided Im gonna go straight to a cutting cycle and try and keep the bulk I've gained(about 25lbs) whilst greatly improving my condition, I've only ever really looked at the bulking side of things though so was hoping some of you guys could point me in the right direction as of what to take and for how long e.t.c..

Cheers.

By the way I have had my last pin of the Test E today at 400mg.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Straight off, straight back on!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 08:33:14 AM »
Diet

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 09:09:00 AM »
Im obviously going to be watching my diet, was hoping for some help on the chemical side of things.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 09:19:14 AM »
Im obviously going to be watching my diet, was hoping for some help on the chemical side of things.

Prop/tren and maybe another compound - those two would be enough to maintain your mass you have built whilst leaning out and with tren even gaining more lean tissue at the same time.

You have drugs like masteron but Really this imo is best left till you get to under 10% to help dry you out more - you have nandralone also but this can have you holding water hence why I suggest prop over the longer ester of test - less water so it wont blur your lines and you get a more accurate feel and look of true bf%

Id go tren/prop and "maybe" EQ and you can chuck in some thermos like ECA or clen/t3 - depending really on experience and how much bf you need to drop.. 8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 11:22:32 AM »
Yeah WillGrant's post is good advice.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 11:33:45 AM »
Yeah WillGrant's post is good advice.

Yes it is, if you don't get bad tren sides or if you can handle them...

Personally i would do 250 mg of sust and 100 mg of primo twice a week, for others i'd say three times a week. I know many here don't like primo like AJ  ;D, but i don't think it's as weak as guys say it is, also 750 mg of test (sust) and 300 mg of primo is "high" in my book. You could/should also add 0.5-1 mg arimidex eod.

PS. Once again if you feel "ok" on tren go with that...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 12:37:52 PM »
tren n prop all day long, cant be beaten.....

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 06:24:40 PM »
Prop/tren and maybe another compound - those two would be enough to maintain your mass you have built whilst leaning out and with tren even gaining more lean tissue at the same time.

You have drugs like masteron but Really this imo is best left till you get to under 10% to help dry you out more - you have nandralone also but this can have you holding water hence why I suggest prop over the longer ester of test - less water so it wont blur your lines and you get a more accurate feel and look of true bf%

Id go tren/prop and "maybe" EQ and you can chuck in some thermos like ECA or clen/t3 - depending really on experience and how much bf you need to drop.. 8)

Will, why "maybe" EQ?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 04:57:49 PM »
Will, why "maybe" EQ?

I think Prop/Tren is really all thats needed for someone Looking to get lean - personal opinion more than anything - I dont see the point in adding another drug just for the sake of having it there - more $ and more oil to inject - it also comes down to how you react to EQ - its a drug that either does wondourous things for you or not much at all and if and when it is best used IMO once you are already lean.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 09:08:45 AM »
i agree with above,, just to lean out for a holiday or what ever no other steroid is realy needed, if u feel it is just up the dose or frequency of the tren

i suppose if your very out of shape clen or eca wouldnt go a miss either, of course along side a good diet

if your talking preps, its a different kettle of fish.............