Author Topic: Copy of e-mail sent to Ron Avidan  (Read 5504 times)

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

Copy of e-mail sent to Ron Avidan
« on: September 03, 2011, 01:03:55 PM »
I think you might want to reassess the membership on your forums. You have a bozo giving detailed information about how to ingest illegal drugs and what brands to take. People spend years in Federal Prisons for involvement in these substances. You've got children participating on your forum. You want this level of involvement in destroying lives?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Copy of e-mail sent to Ron Avidan
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 01:08:10 PM »
I think you might want to reassess the membership on your forums. You have a bozo giving detailed information about how to ingest illegal drugs and what brands to take. People spend years in Federal Prisons for involvement in these substances. You've got children participating on your forum. You want this level of involvement in destroying lives?
it;s steroids, where the harm is greatly exsagerated and he also condemns rec drugs( the real killers) so think of all his followers avoiding rec drugs cause they look up to him. get over it, jeez

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 01:46:55 PM »
No dice.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 03:53:55 PM »
Children don't post here u moral grandstanding douche.  Fascist propaganda, thats intent is to rob of us of our personal freedoms, always play the "child" card, no matter how absurd it is.

This is the Internet where info is freely shared without censor, getbig has been by far the best bbing forum in terms of freedom to post.  If anyone follows some anonymous guys advice from the net without doing research themselves, they deserve what they get.

We dont need big brother Ron to protect us from ourselves.

No remove yourself from our sight "Lex"  ::)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 04:05:04 PM »
You don't like it....then get the fuck out Reeves.

I am really sure some child is going to order up some HGHola  and Trenbola with Western Union.  ::)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 04:12:46 PM »
hey retard, ron doesnt read his emails, hope this helps.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 04:36:52 PM »

LOL...Very true.

Xerxes

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 04:47:49 PM »
LOL  ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 04:50:34 PM »
Children don't post here u moral grandstanding douche.  Fascist propaganda, thats intent is to rob of us of our personal freedoms, always play the "child" card, no matter how absurd it is.

This is the Internet where info is freely shared without censor, getbig has been by far the best bbing forum in terms of freedom to post.  If anyone follows some anonymous guys advice from the net without doing research themselves, they deserve what they get.

We dont need big brother Ron to protect us from ourselves.

No remove yourself from our sight "Lex"  ::)

X2

When it comes to  combating steroids this site is king. All you gotta do is look back 5 years ago, and you seen a whole list of misinformed threads about what it means to be on the juice. You can't educate someone by excluding the topic.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 05:01:53 PM »
"Bodybuilder" Lex Reeves, a man with a mission

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 05:25:54 PM »
*yawn* You fags done?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2011, 05:29:37 PM »
Did your Average Gymrat gimmick sign this to bozo ? afterall you are one in the same as you mistakenly signed in on this account and made a post as him in that gay dating thread  :D - outted fa99ot  ;)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2011, 05:36:27 PM »

I am really sure some child is going to order up some HGHola  and Trenbola with Western Union.  ::)

i don't know what you're talking about. 

Oh, you meant ghona and trenbolina.
Deep Tissue Massage

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2011, 05:38:44 PM »

bullshit! if they are 16 and up they will be stupid enough to order AAS and HGH/insulin. dont put anything past a 16 year old. I wasnt 24 till I started my first stack but I have heard of kids in highschool juicing and have seen it first hand. My old  baseball coach when I was in 4th grade and played baseball was 16yrs old and he played football ,Baseball and was all-state ! we are talking top athlete here and he was using steroids at that young of an age. You would be surprised the amount of highschool kids using gear. you guys have watched dateline or 20/20 ive seen storys aboubt it on  as well as my coach

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2011, 05:43:08 PM »
X2

When it comes to  combating steroids this site is king. All you gotta do is look back 5 years ago, and you seen a whole list of misinformed threads about what it means to be on the juice. You can't educate someone by excluding the topic.

Wise statement my friend.

Did your Average Gymrat gimmick sign this to bozo ? afterall you are one in the same as you mistakenly signed in on this account and made a post as him in that gay dating thread  :D - outted fa99ot  ;)

Hahahah willgrant serving up "Lexxy" a little rape bomb ;D

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2011, 05:43:34 PM »
this

bullshit! if they are 16 and up they will be stupid enough to order AAS and HGH/insulin. dont put anything past a 16 year old. I wasnt 24 till I started my first stack but I have heard of kids in highschool juicing and have seen it first hand. My old  baseball coach when I was in 4th grade and played baseball was 16yrs old and he played football ,Baseball and was all-state ! we are talking top athlete here and he was using steroids at that young of an age. You would be surprised the amount of highschool kids using gear. you guys have watched dateline or 20/20 ive seen storys aboubt it on  as well as my coach

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2011, 05:48:42 PM »
well better to have gh15 guide them in the right direction so at least they dont get ripped off or end up with some unsterile shit that gets em infections.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2011, 05:51:19 PM »
70-80% of highschool teams in americana ,, the kidos,, are on hormones,, thats 7-8 out of 10 teenagers who are playing sports in highschool,, you do the math...and this is AFTER operation raw deal!,, americana is a country that is infested with hormones,, evryone does it and no one care .., reason is because the cops do it too,, and the lawyers do it too...

just nto too long ago if nto mistaken 3 week ago i was sitting to watch tv at night at the news came on ,, then it went to commercial break ,, and infront of my eyes one of the gym rat i see around in gymnasium came up in a suit...you know what he was?

he was a attorny representing fellons,, he was those type of commercials for attornys to reprsent you in case of injuries etc,, i had to close my eyes and open them again! to make sure i wasnt illusinating,, but no he had nice suit on ...with his 19 inch arms standing there all smily talking about the law..

AMERICANA IS FAKE ,, AMERICANO PEOPLE CIRCA 2000 ARE FAKES,, ALL ONE BIG LIE,,

you need to understand that when you enter a gymnasium today MORE FELLAS DO HORMONES THAN NOT!,, and im talking in the 80-90% zone,, infact in americana now day when you go to walmart!! you will always get into someone who uses hormones EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU GO INTO WALMART AMERICANA no matter what time!
this ! should tel you just how big the usage of hormones is in americana now days and ofcourse around the world whre it is in most cases perfectly legal and not controlled

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2011, 05:55:47 PM »
You want big muscle? Take drug. Bodybuilding = drug taking. Sooner kids realize drug = muscle sooner they can't take drug. Look at Lee Preist. he built up huge drug base at young age.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2011, 06:09:06 PM »

I don't consider them kids if they are out actively searching for roids.  I guess I took his statement as children like 10 years old.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2011, 06:11:14 PM »
Did your Average Gymrat gimmick sign this to bozo ? afterall you are one in the same as you mistakenly signed in on this account and made a post as him in that gay dating thread  :D - outted fa99ot  ;)
I can assure you that you didn't run into me on any "gay dating threads". Not my cup of tea, queerboy. Whatever floats your boat, weirdo.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2011, 06:13:26 PM »
I can assure you that you didn't run into me on any "gay dating threads". Not my cup of tea, queerboy. Whatever floats your boat, weirdo.
On here fuck stick - you quickly deleted the post  :D - so why run more than one account cockface ? you were on here last night on your other account threatening to fly around the world to bash people - you are a sad sad sad fucker  ;)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2011, 06:17:18 PM »
On here fuck stick - you quickly deleted the post  :D - so why run more than one account cockface ? you were on here last night on your other account threatening to fly around the world to bash people - you are a sad sad sad fucker  ;)

Getbiggers must have the most air miles racked up jetting across the world and kicking ass in every country.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2011, 01:41:30 PM »
Getbiggers must have the most air miles racked up jetting across the world and kicking ass in every country.

Most GetBiggers own their own private aircraft, so they don't rack up air miles like other travelers.
~

newmom

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2011, 03:34:32 PM »
You want big muscle? Take drug. Bodybuilding = drug taking. Sooner kids realize drug = muscle sooner they can't take drug. Look at Lee Preist. he built up huge drug base at young age.

where you been

;D ;D ;D ;D ;)