Author Topic: Why Libya - before Iran??  (Read 4304 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Why Libya - before Iran??
« on: September 04, 2011, 03:25:32 AM »
Gee, I wonder why Libya was on the hit list, in front of Iran??
Oh wait, here is why........

You don't want the rest of the world to see this & say "hang on a min, WTF, why are our lives shit, & they have it good" - solution = destroy this economic model.
We don't need others getting the same idea!! Castro, Chavez, Hitler, the list goes on (all have been on the hit list)

So fucking predictable, so fucking sad!!

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Why Libya - before Iran??
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 03:36:39 AM »
Huge debt and perpetual war is a pre requisite to the current model that is used.

If you are independant of the system, you get broight down.

I cant even be bothered to go in to details, anybody with any curiosity knows who these fucks are.

All of the mainstream history from world war two is complete ballshit. Gas camps, planned genocide et cetera, they took a country that was in an economic downturn about 4 times greater than the great depression and turned it in to a world leader, they did this by destroying the corrupt banking cartels that solely exist to enslave everybody on the planet from birth until death.
Trans Milkshake.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 03:50:11 AM »
Huge debt and perpetual war is a pre requisite to the current model that is used.

If you are independant of the system, you get broight down.

I cant even be bothered to go in to details, anybody with any curiosity knows who these fucks are.

All of the mainstream history from world war two is complete ballshit. Gas camps, planned genocide et cetera, they took a country that was in an economic downturn about 4 times greater than the great depression and turned it in to a world leader, they did this by destroying the corrupt banking cartels that solely exist to enslave everybody on the planet from birth until death.

If I did not know better, I would swear that you were referring to the Weimar republic, the treaty of Versailles, the Balfour declaration. & what the Father-land went on to achieve economically, in spite of the previously, mentioned economic sanctions.
Not to mention that you did all that with-out using the J word ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 03:52:07 AM »
If I did not know better, I would swear that you were referring to the Weimar republic, the treaty of Versailles, the Balfour declaration. & what the Father-land went on to achieve economically, in spite of the previously, mentioned economic sanctions.
Not to mention that you did all that with-out using the J word ;)

PT

:) haha, indeed.

Trans Milkshake.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 04:19:55 AM »

Did any-one pay any attention?? (rhetorical)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 05:19:58 AM »
Why not Iran ?

This why:

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/10242609-irans-bushehr-nuclear-power-plant-connected-to-the-grid

Just in. First Iranian nuclear power plant built and fueled by Russians connected to the grid late last night.

Plus unlike Libya, Iran actually has sum' weapons so it's not so easy to go there.
And It's going to cost Americans lot of money to attack Iran. USA made quite big deals with Russia already to have free hands to attack Libya - and attacking Iran will cost them lot more as Iran is more significant country.

It's all just a game. If they find a deal, every country is open for attack:

newmom

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 05:51:48 AM »
Most excellent thread PT

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 06:40:55 AM »
Why not Iran ?

This why:

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/10242609-irans-bushehr-nuclear-power-plant-connected-to-the-grid

Just in. First Iranian nuclear power plant built and fueled by Russians connected to the grid late last night.

Yeah, errr, the title of this thread was rhetorical, if you watched the vid (1'ts post) & read all the other posts after that, you would see why.
Libya, had the most dangerous weapon of all, an effective social model based upon, real democracy (as opposed to parliamentary, fake democracy).
Buddy watch the vid & you will see what I am talking about.

But thanks for your input.

Most excellent thread PT

Thank you RM, what can I say?? "I am on a roll right now"
Just waiting for the haters to turn up. It's Monsoon, it's Sun, & I have nothing better to do ::)
I will no doubt take another sabbatical, after Monsoon.

Here is why, Palolem beach in Goa  ;) it is packed with pussy after Monsoon. Here is the plan, get sub 10%, get a tan, get on that beach & go hunting (& I ain't talking coconuts, ya feel me??). The full moon parties on the beach in Goa, are full of girls. I have a bhai form London visiting. The wife can handle the office for a while, & we can go hunting.........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 06:43:55 AM »

Thank you RM, what can I say?? "I am on a roll right now"
Just waiting for the haters to turn up. It's Monsoon, it's Sun, & I have nothing better to do ::)
I will no doubt take another sabbatical, after Monsoon.

Here is why, Palolem beach in Goa  ;)

PT

oh that's heavenly sir

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 06:47:38 AM »
oh that's heavenly sir

Fancy a trip to Goa??
We will show you around.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 06:48:36 AM »
Fancy a trip to Goa??
We will show you around.

PT

only if I call you a cluster fuck and I can eat and drink what I want and not gain a llb.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 06:57:14 AM »
only if I call you a cluster fuck and I can eat and drink what I want and not gain a llb.

The 1'st part I can get with, no guarantees on your BF staying the same though ;)
But who cares, you are on holiday.

Get on with the cardio, when you get back to NY & it's fall/winter there.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 07:00:39 AM »
The 1'st part I can get with, no guarantees on your BF staying the same though ;)
But who cares, you are on holiday.

Get on with the cardio, when you get back to NY & it's fall/winter there.

PT

oh gawd don't remind me fall is just around the corner

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 07:10:28 AM »
oh gawd don't remind me fall is just around the corner

Fall is round the corner, sorry!!
So how inviting does that beach in Goa look now??  :-*

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 07:11:22 AM »
Fall is round the corner, sorry!!
So how inviting does that beach in Goa look now??  :-*

PT

stop teasing ya big clot ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'll be in San Diego in November but GOA is heavenly

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 07:27:21 AM »
stop teasing ya big clot ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'll be in San Diego in November but GOA is heavenly

Don't say I didn't offer, could have shown you the crazy life we live in Mumbai, on the way back.
As you would fly from Mumbai international to LHR, & then on to JFK, or Newark.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 07:28:35 AM »
In Libya , homes are considered a human right

Newly married couples receive $50K to buy their own home

Electricity is free to all people

Education is free, high quality and the literacy rate is 83%

Healthcare is free and high quality

If Libyans cannot find education or healthcare needs within Libya , the government funds them to go abroad to find it

All loans are interest free by law

The Libyan central bank is state owned and unlike ALL banks in the west , is not owned by Rothschild and issues debt free money

If a Libyan buys a car , the government pays half

If a Libyan wants to be a farmer, they are given free use if land,home,livestock,seeds and equipment

In the 1990's Libya was accused of being responsible for the Lockerbie bombing of PanAm 103 .. it has transpired that the US paid witnesses at the trial $4 million dollars EACH to testify against the accused Libyan men.
Yes , they lied , and have since recanted their evidence.

and the rest of the video is even better  ;)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 08:39:35 AM »
She is not kidding either.
watch the colonel dive around his capital, see any jeering, Eggs being thrown, assassination attempts?? NO!!

The guy is universally, loved by his people, to a man they all see him & start cheering, even the Dogs stop what they are doing & look at their great leader.

Now that is on the way to being a Utopian society, well it was, until the evil Joo's put the order out "take him down"
Fucking parasites, if our species were a dog, it would be in need of a flea collar to deal with these fucking Kunts.

That is another reason I was loving watching that while in Mumbai, fuck the EU.

On Fri night I was out with Manoj Williams, who Runs his own security company (Shadowz) trains at our gym, & is a good friend of mine. He is also involved in politics in Mumbai (he is president of his party) & also owns a 'PR' company who are doing all the PR for the gym we all train at. The guy on the Right is Zane Willmans, from S.Africa (ex military & S.African security services) he was city coordinator in Mumbai for NSA http://www.nicholls-steyn.com/ who are doing all the IPL games (Indian premier league Cricket), & high level VIP/PSD. He has just left NSA, to start his own company with guess who?? LOLOLOLOLOL

Manoj, pulls out a 'Walther PPK' in the middle of Trinity (in Juhu) pulls the clip out & starts showing me & Zane the rounds, with every-one watching (he is licenced to carry concealed weapons).
We all were packing, we did not get searched on the way in, or pay, why?? Because Trinity had a lot of issues (lets just call them issues) that Manoj resolved for them. What they know only too well is that Manoj, caused the issues in the 1'st place, yeah do the math. It's called protection!! hahahahaha.

He is a fucking high level Goonda, who is involved in Politics - WELCOME TO MUMBAI.
On the way back to Andheri, he gets a call & says "I just have to go & see a friend" we have not left Juhu yet, & after about x2 miles I see a Cop car & manoj is wasted as fuck, he pulls up behind the Cop car, gets out & starts talking to this Cop. I get out & recognise the uniform of an inspector (Mumbai Police) & this guy is chatting away with Manoj for 20 mins, Lot's of laughing hugging & calling each other bhai (brother). Now bear in mind he is fucked up & is talking to a Police inspector (like the Cop didn't smell the booze). We get back in the car & we are on our way.
He then tells me his friend was landing from Dubai & had an issues with Customs, he called that same Cop at 03.25 & the inspector got out of bed & went to Mumbai international, sorted the problem & the guy was cleared to go with the contents of his luggage - WELCOME TO MUMBAI

I fucking love this town.

PT

Here is Me, Manoj & Zane in Trinity (Juhu) on Fri night 2.9.11
Growth/noob loves me

Xerxes

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 10:01:03 AM »
Hopefully the proud Irano-Afghan peoples of Iran will overthrow the regime next election and get a puppy regime in a peaceful manner

newmom

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 10:31:10 AM »
Don't say I didn't offer, could have shown you the crazy life we live in Mumbai, on the way back.

PT

I'm packing my bags, tell that fella on the right in the picture I'm on my way ;D

and the rest of the video is even better  ;)

x2

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 10:53:20 AM »
I'm packing my bags, tell that fella on the right in the picture I'm on my way ;D

Zane, would eat you for breakfast & then start looking for lunch.
As long as you are OK with that, shit, we got a deal  ;)

He is ex-military & S.African security services, remember. He is BIG (of German decent) fit, & has killed a lot of niggres (other hostiles).
The situations he has walked away from would make your toes curl.
We are going to Thailand, in late Oct for 10 days (with another guy from the gym), & no we are not going to bang-cock, FFS. It's rainforst/Jungle, Thai-stick & beaches for 10 days.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2011, 11:00:55 AM »
Zane, would eat you for breakfast & then start looking for lunch.
As long as you are OK with that, shit, we got a deal  ;)

He is ex-military & S.African security services, remember. He is BIG (of German decent) fit, & has killed a lot of niggres (other hostiles).
The situations he has walked away from would make your toes curl.
We are going to Thailand, in late Oct for 10 days (with another guy from the gym), & no we are not going to bang-cock, FFS. It's rainforst/Jungle, Thai-stick & beaches for 10 days.

PT

oh nice, sounds like good times with friends

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2011, 11:12:52 AM »
oh nice, sounds like good times with friends

So I will tell Zane you are packing, yes??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

newmom

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2011, 11:37:05 AM »
So I will tell Zane you are packing, yes??

PT

yes ;D ;D ;D

has anyone seen Gaddafi's daughter Aisha. I was watching a documentary the other day and never knew to much about her but saw the video of her empty palace after she fled. Is she in Algeria?

w8m8

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2011, 11:49:51 AM »

has anyone seen Gaddafi's daughter Aisha. I was watching a documentary the other day and never knew to much about her but saw the video of her empty palace after she fled. Is she in Algeria?

she had a baby girl this past Tuesday in Algeria .. she's prolly still there