Author Topic: Ron Paul talks about Bilderberg group  (Read 8436 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Ron Paul talks about Bilderberg group
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2011, 03:35:18 PM »
who says globalization means an abandonment of the democrat ideal?

the agenda is not hidden anyways.

im not sure you understand the application of efficiency in this scenario. efficiency as in the most efficient way to promote freedom, prosperity, oppurtunity, fairness, the welfare of mankind.   this is the goal of every government. at least, the goal of every good intentioned government. 

If there is to be one world government, shouldn't the people be able to vote and decide if that's what they want?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2011, 03:36:35 PM »
If they'll use such covert, cowardly means to institute one world government, just imagine the freedom they'll give us when they're in control.

::)

As long as our individual cultures and races still exist one world government should be off the table.  

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2011, 03:38:02 PM »
who says globalization means an abandonment of the democrat ideal?

the agenda is not hidden anyways.

im not sure you understand the application of efficiency in this scenario. efficiency as in the most efficient way to promote freedom, prosperity, oppurtunity, fairness, the welfare of mankind.   this is the goal of every government. at least, the goal of every good intentioned government. 

ha ha, you are officially the best troll on here.
Deep Tissue Massage

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2011, 03:40:11 PM »
ha ha, you are officially the best troll on here.

I don't think he's trolling, I think he's sincerely this goofy.  ???

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2011, 03:42:00 PM »
If there is to be one world government, shouldn't the people be able to vote and decide if that's what they want?
democracy is good and bad. the american people didnt vote on the constitution, an elite group of intellectuals and land owners did. sometimes things need to be put in place first, and then you can hand it over to the people.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2011, 03:43:23 PM »
Ron Paul is a nice, old, old, old man. So's his son.

Xerxes

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 03:54:45 PM »
democracy is good and bad. the american people didnt vote on the constitution, an elite group of intellectuals and land owners did. sometimes things need to be put in place first, and then you can hand it over to the people.
interesting perspective

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2011, 04:36:15 PM »

that's a very Obama-esque way of thinking.  Unfortunately, as shown last november, a lot of people out there don't like "what's good for them" to be determined by others.
Deep Tissue Massage

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2011, 04:39:36 PM »
that's a very Obama-esque way of thinking.  Unfortunately, as shown last november, a lot of people out there don't like "what's good for them" to be determined by others.
the only thing last november showed was the suggestibility of the american public and the political power big money can generate when combined with fierce propaganda.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2011, 04:42:20 PM »
that's a very Obama-esque way of thinking.  Unfortunately, as shown last november, a lot of people out there don't like "what's good for them" to be determined by others.
LOL. Obama has almost zero in common with the founding fathers. That post rates about a 9.25 on the Glenn Beck fear-mongering buy-gold scale.  

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2011, 04:42:43 PM »
the only thing last november showed was the suggestibility of the american public and the political power big money can generate when combined with fierce propaganda.

don't you think the EXACT SAME THING could be said about Obama's election?
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2011, 04:43:19 PM »
LOL. Obama has almost zero in common with the founding fathers. That post rates about a 9.25 on the Glenn Beck fear-mongering buy-gold scale.  

he doesn't?  why is he the Potus then?
Deep Tissue Massage

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2011, 04:45:24 PM »
he doesn't?  why is he the Potus then?
Looks like your grasp of social history is about as firm as Coach's and 3.14's, then. You can't explain that.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2011, 06:54:41 PM »
  Bilderberg group doesn't control near as much as one would think.  People just hope that there IS someone in control, because it is a far scarier place when there is no control.  We're just hurtling foward with little to no direction.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2011, 07:16:52 PM »
its idiot conspiracy theorists like alex jones etc who go around spouting their mouths off about "the evils of a new world order" who are destroying the oppurtunity we have to fix the major political problems on this planet.  

globalization is the answer. its basic business theory. when you consolidate you increase efficiency. and it applies to governance as well.

btw, alex jones has no education and zero access to any information that the general public and mainstream media does not. so if he says something that goes against the general consensus among educated and informed individuals then he is wrong, plain and simple.  and his entire show is based on being a contrarian.  :-\

in order for everything to be under one rule there is gonna have to be alot more wars to acheive that
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2011, 08:20:13 PM »
in order for everything to be under one rule there is gonna have to be alot more wars to acheive that
 ideally wide spread war wouldnt be necessary.. targeted bombings of key leaders

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2011, 08:35:25 PM »

from what little i knowabout the bilderberg group its main focus is globalization.   a goal worthy of admiration.

Yeah it's doing wonders.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2011, 09:58:04 PM »

Yeah it's doing wonders.
it hasnt been implemented yet.

but the little we have moved in that direction has only increased the standard of living for people worldwide. remember, those workers in third world countries who get paid pennies on the dollar took those jobs under their own free will, before industrialized countries outsourced manufacturing jobs to their country they were living off the land. 

the problems we have now are due to a lack of complete globalization; with countries across the globe allowed to destroy their environment, squander their natural resources, provide no labor laws to protect its workers (minimum wage, safe conditions, etc). if we standardize all off these regulations globally we solve the issues of poverty, oppression, mismanagement of resources, environmental pollution, etc.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2011, 10:28:57 PM »
::) oh brother. dont tell me youve become another alex jones listening idiot.  what exactly is wrong with the bilderberg group?

Of the thirty-five (35) Bilberberg Steering Committee members, sixteen (16) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 46%. Jews are approximately 1% of the population of the Western world. Therefore Jews are over-represented on the Bilberberg Steering Committee by a factor of 46 times(4,600 percent)

Gee what are the odds??

& the dullards here wonder how come Israel gets away with murder  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2011, 10:36:15 PM »
it hasnt been implemented yet.

but the little we have moved in that direction has only increased the standard of living for people worldwide. remember, those workers in third world countries who get paid pennies on the dollar took those jobs under their own free will, before industrialized countries outsourced manufacturing jobs to their country they were living off the land. 

the problems we have now are due to a lack of complete globalization; with countries across the globe allowed to destroy their environment, squander their natural resources, provide no labor laws to protect its workers (minimum wage, safe conditions, etc). if we standardize all off these regulations globally we solve the issues of poverty, oppression, mismanagement of resources, environmental pollution, etc.

What a mess of stupidity.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2011, 11:06:25 PM »
Ill post it when I get home.
Rich and powerful meeting in private and total secrecy, including members of various governments. It's illegal. In fact it's treason. I read a lot of conspiracy stuff I think it's interesting. Are you saying I should swallow the official story everywhere and ignore all other views? LOL and you called yourself open-minded.

Listen bhai, don't waste your time!! CNN/SkyNews, rocks for these types. If it is not on the MSM it is not happening. Take Fukushima, as a good example. See any MSM news stories of late?? Most people are of the opinion that it has all been sorted out  ;D But I suppose Fukushima is just some dumb 'conspiracy theory' - sure it is people, sure it is..........

its idiot conspiracy theorists like alex jones etc who go around spouting their mouths off about "the evils of a new world order" who are destroying the oppurtunity we have to fix the major political problems on this planet.  

globalization is the answer. its basic business theory. when you consolidate you increase efficiency concentrate the power into fewer hands and it applies to governance as well. See you in the camps  ;D 'Arbeit stellt Sie frei ein'  ;)

btw, alex jones has no education and zero access to any information that the general public and mainstream media does not.

The general public have no inclination to do the research (you are however, correct it is all there if you look for it), & the MSM WILL not report it, well, because they have their masters (editors).
You know, the ones who report back to their Mossad handlers.

Not fucking rocket science is it??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2011, 11:38:43 PM »
Of the thirty-five (35) Bilberberg Steering Committee members, sixteen (16) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 46%. Jews are approximately 1% of the population of the Western world. Therefore Jews are over-represented on the Bilberberg Steering Committee by a factor of 46 times(4,600 percent)

Gee what are the odds??

& the dullards here wonder how come Israel gets away with murder  ::)

PT

Shall we do the same calculation, only this time looking at the CFR (council on foreign relations)??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Xerxes

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2011, 02:32:40 AM »
Listen bhai, don't waste your time!! CNN/SkyNews, rocks for these types. If it is not on the MSM it is not happening. Take Fukushima, as a good example. See any MSM news stories of late?? Most people are of the opinion that it has all been sorted out  ;D But I suppose Fukushima is just some dumb 'conspiracy theory' - sure it is people, sure it is..........

Yes it's much more comfortable to believe the official story but there are a lot of conspiracy people doom mongering and with a lot of convoluted thinking  :-*. I keep an open mind.

Had to google bhai lol  :D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2011, 03:04:21 AM »
Yes it's much more comfortable to believe the official story but there are a lot of conspiracy people doom mongering and with a lot of convoluted thinking  :-*. I keep an open mind.

Had to google bhai lol  :D

Su prabbhat, bhai sahab?? TK, chale ga!!

I am working on my Hindi, my Gujariti is OK, but is fuck all use out-side Gujarat  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Xerxes

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2011, 03:10:03 AM »
Su prabbhat, bhai sahab?? TK, chale ga!!

I am working on my Hindi, my Gujariti is OK, but is fuck all use out-side Gujarat  ::)

PT

I am Iranian though so I wouldn't understand either..